PDA

View Full Version : Did u almost faint when u saw this mth's PUB bill?

Sammyboy RSS Feed
09-07-2013, 01:10 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

leetahsar almost fainted when he saw this mth's PUB bill

last mth, my PUB bill almost triggered a heart attack for me. this mth however pub bill sent multiple orgasms thro my li'l brother leetahsar.

he didn't need to pay a cent! can u imagine that?? PUB still owes him about $100 which means next mth, lts may not be paying anything again.

dunno whether to laugh or cry as the gahmen calls this GST VOUCHER - U-SAVE THAT YOUR HOUSEHOLD SHARES.

now what the fuck is that all about?? does it mean that later gahmen's gonna bite deeper into his fat butt to parecover every cents they "rebated" out?

we know our gahmen too well. this BIG GST things really looks suspicious, smells very fishy and definitely very sinister and diabolical. so folks, do not be too happy yet cos u may gotta pay later more than what u r getting from them now.

no wonder it rained ice and dead fishes swarmed the waterways, defintely BAD OMEN!!

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.singsupplies.com/showthread.php?156599-Did-u-almost-faint-when-u-saw-this-mth-s-PUB-bill&goto=newpost).