PDA

View Full Version : Looking for someone for threesome this Saturday

px1t
08-07-2013, 03:08 AM
It has always been my husband's fantasy for threesome, and his birthday is coming this week so I am intending to give him a surprise by looking for someone for a threesome session with us for our first threesome session.
Looking for someone not over 35, clean, and preferably chinese please.
Please pm for discussion thanks.

mikejess
08-07-2013, 09:09 AM
It has always been my husband's fantasy for threesome, and his birthday is coming this week so I am intending to give him a surprise by looking for someone for a threesome session with us for our first threesome session.

Kinky couple.. must have very exciting sex lives :)

px1t
08-07-2013, 09:36 AM
Haha not really lah, actually I was quite nervous with the idea of threesome, but I decided to pluck up my courage and go for it and let my husband had the chance to fulfill his fantasy with me at least for once rather then outside with 2 outsiders. Who knows I might enjoy it as well?

jason12play
08-07-2013, 09:50 AM
Looking Guy or Gurl for MMF or MFF session?

px1t
08-07-2013, 09:54 AM
Haha no lah actually quite normal, just that husband had voice out his fantasy for quite some time, rather then he go out "explore" on his own, might as well get his fantasy fulfilled with me. I was actually quite nervous with the idea, even now but who knows I might enjoy it?

px1t
08-07-2013, 09:58 AM
Guy or lady also can either one. Since this is our first time.
I can't believe I actually making this happen for real lol

cataramp
08-07-2013, 11:20 AM
good wife. support. :D

piggylin
08-07-2013, 01:01 PM
Wow.. nice... :o u are a understanding wife... Support!:D

sacs
08-07-2013, 02:03 PM
wow! thats kinky! your pm is full! drop me a pm! =)

goatee33
08-07-2013, 03:14 PM

Hi I am 33 Chinese. Average and 169. 68kg. Add me at line or wechat. Id - vampcat

subidowa
08-07-2013, 04:19 PM
U wanna try out one time first..... Wanna join me and my fb for threesome.... MFF.... IF u enjoy we can invite ur hubby to join in too....

cataramp
08-07-2013, 04:50 PM
U wanna try out one time first..... Wanna join me and my fb for threesome.... MFF.... IF u enjoy we can invite ur hubby to join in too....

your brain is enter water??

ritzcms
09-07-2013, 12:02 AM
first time trying this too.

Male 26 local chinese, 1.74m 61kg.. pm me, your mailbox is full :(

Winters87
09-07-2013, 07:11 AM
Replied :)

hahaheheblah
09-07-2013, 07:39 AM
Hey there pm full any other way to send you pics :)

ahfong202
09-07-2013, 08:46 AM
Guy or lady also can either one. Since this is our first time.
I can't believe I actually making this happen for real lol

We human beings are more superior than other animals in that we have ethics. Once you are married, you have to be bound by the "loyalty" rule. If you want to play, fine, divorce first and become a free individual. Otherwise you are desecrating your oath to your marriage and you are regressing into a beast.

I believe those who are cheering for this lady's immorality should be condemned at the same time.

will88
09-07-2013, 08:57 AM
Wow, very strong words used indeed. However, I beg to differ. Whether their action is right or wrong is not for you to judge? Everyone got their rights to chose what they want to do and they themselves are responsible for their own action. You are logging into a sex forum and acting like a "saint". What do you actually think you can see here?

Come on man, you should be surfing religious website rather than going thru the multiple threads in SBF and commenting on other people's action.

px1t
09-07-2013, 09:19 AM
Thanks will88 for speaking up for me. You might think what I am asking here is wrong, I wont blame you coz when my hus told me about his fantasy initially, I also feel its not right, in fact was quite upset on why would he wan to "share" me with other man? It actually took me quite some time to accept, and to really carry out and look for one more people for threesome. The law and morale u r talking abt, I feel is a general guide line, most peope will be good boy and girl to follow but there's definitely a minority that begs to diff, and I'm one of them. You only live once and you can choose to live your live the orderly way or the havoc way. By the way if my hus does not have this fantasy, I definitely won't be looking for threesome here and be a good wife. It actually took me quite alot of courage to do it. At least I'm not lying to my hus and do it behind his back.

Btw, thank you for the private messages. I had found a suitable candidate. Thank you.

unsung80
09-07-2013, 12:01 PM
We human beings are more superior than other animals in that we have ethics. Once you are married, you have to be bound by the "loyalty" rule. If you want to play, fine, divorce first and become a free individual. Otherwise you are desecrating your oath to your marriage and you are regressing into a beast.

I believe those who are cheering for this lady's immorality should be condemned at the same time.

Go hide in your tiny shell. Who are you to judge what is right or wrong here in this forum. Are you going to preach or give out pamphlets to spread your immorality idealism.

unsung80
09-07-2013, 12:17 PM
Btw, thank you for the private messages. I had found a suitable candidate. Thank you.

I was about to register and you had found a man in such quick time. I wish you enjoy the sexxion. You might never turn back after trying 2 cocks. Do write us a story if you have the time, as we have many avid readers here. Many of us will pcc over real live adventure encounter. Cheers~ :)

Winters87
09-07-2013, 12:25 PM
Pm box full :)

jammer074
09-07-2013, 01:12 PM
TS, a great courage you have. I believe yr husband will not forget this memorable birthday. Hope to see a FR here.

AlexStorm
09-07-2013, 01:51 PM
Im keen

Count me in

30 (M) PM me

unsung80
09-07-2013, 02:17 PM
Pm box full :)

Im keen

Count me in

30 (M) PM me

Dudes, TS already found a MAN. Not looking for MEN in an orgy. :rolleyes:

AlexStorm
09-07-2013, 02:54 PM
Who's know the man pull out last min...
Or maybe TS hookup and wan more season...

Just in Q... May or may not...:D

cataramp
09-07-2013, 03:53 PM

Have fun and enjoy! :D:D

Koke
09-07-2013, 04:00 PM

siao eh, qi ja puay ja log in say this type of things, people wan to play like tat is ppl's tai ji, why u KPO so many, married take wad oath, take laew aso same, man always go steal eat, gals aso outside flirt, wad oath u toking abt??? if sompa got use den sg no divorce cases laew!!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad:

sane
09-07-2013, 04:21 PM
Thanks will88 for speaking up for me. You might think what I am asking here is wrong, I wont blame you coz when my hus told me about his fantasy initially, I also feel its not right, in fact was quite upset on why would he wan to "share" me with other man? It actually took me quite some time to accept, and to really carry out and look for one more people for threesome. The law and morale u r talking abt, I feel is a general guide line, most peope will be good boy and girl to follow but there's definitely a minority that begs to diff, and I'm one of them. You only live once and you can choose to live your live the orderly way or the havoc way. By the way if my hus does not have this fantasy, I definitely won't be looking for threesome here and be a good wife. It actually took me quite alot of courage to do it. At least I'm not lying to my hus and do it behind his back.

I refrained myself from posting especially seeing how excited everyone is and it seems that you love your hb dearly and eager to please him.

I hate to sound prudish but do u have kids? In the event, u got pregnant so who will be the dad of the child? (nothing is impossible and safe nowadays).
So the floodgate is opened and his future fantasy will be MFF, MFFF or a 1-1 session with another gal and u to be the watcher, can u handle it?

I have nothing against swingers but a marriage is different from a fling, a fb, a swinging partner when u can call it quits whenever u want. I read about swingers ending up in divorces as the couples couldn't handle the aftermath of sharing. Real life cases when the hb start "eating" behind the wife's back.

Do have a good discussion with your hb, cover all aspects of the topic and u might like to read more and learn more from the other experienced swinger couples before you proceed.

Be safe and have fun. :)

porscheclub
09-07-2013, 04:26 PM
Hello Sis, my wife is in your position too but she's not willing to let other men penetrate her yet or allow me to enter another woman so she'll choose the lady & we'll have some fun while I'm cool with other men molesting her :D

Just beware that once there's a third party that enters your union, your sex life won't be the same again. So be prepared & have a proper discussion with your man ok.

SearchQuest
12-07-2013, 11:29 AM
all the volunteers are younger than me but I will try to apply anyway...
M man, 40yr old, 1.78m, local chn.....what else....???

justwannachiong
12-07-2013, 01:16 PM
hi im 28, chinese, clean , 177 lean . 7 inch and good looking. pls pm me if interested

empire177
12-07-2013, 08:19 PM
Local Chinese 19 yo male here interested in threesome. New to this though:)

cataramp
12-07-2013, 10:15 PM
I had found a suitable candidate. Thank you.

don't know you all is eye got stamp or what :D:D:D

georgemagnum
13-07-2013, 12:22 AM
I'm no saint.
I still think a married couple going into 3,4,5, etc -some will put their marriage at risk, almost certainly.
Just my 2yen worth ... No flames intended.
I am not here to say its rite or wrong .... It's all subjective la ... Read my signature.

And to sane sis, u r sane-ful! I share somewhat similar concerns as u ... Once again. :D

gm

georgemagnum
13-07-2013, 12:23 AM
don't know you all is eye got stamp or what :D:D:D

Lols ..... Choose not to see ... Rofl. :D

gm