PDA

View Full Version : hELP ME!!!

newbie1982
08-06-2005, 10:14 AM
recently i went to thailand and went to have sex with one of the girls at the club there. during the session, my dick was hard and after they put condom on my dick, i fucked her and my cock suddenly became soft. she tried to make me hard but still cannot. then in the end i ejaculated SOFT!

whats the problem with me?
any bro here have the same problem?

hope the bros here can help.

Rof|maoxz
08-06-2005, 11:30 AM
recently i went to thailand and went to have sex with one of the girls at the club there. during the session, my dick was hard and after they put condom on my dick, i fucked her and my cock suddenly became soft. she tried to make me hard but still cannot. then in the end i ejaculated SOFT!

Dun be too excited. Relax. Dun drink too much liquor b4 sex. :cool:

asknot3
08-06-2005, 12:50 PM
....my dick was hard and after they put condom on my dick,....what condom did you use? was it the first time you use that brand of condom? some condoms have a suppresent in them which reduces sensation and it kills off the sensation. you need to wash of the suppresent and wait for it to wear off..e.g. Durex Performa.

This reminds me of a funny incident recounted by someone I know. He used a suppresent spray on his dick before going to a HC and then got a HC gal to perform bbbj on him.

Guess what...the HC gal lost sensation/muscular control to part of her mouth/lips (sort of like you get a dental local anaesthetic) and her speech was slurred due to that.

she apparrantly spewed vulgarities at him for that but all he could do was laugh at her as her speech was damn funny..muahahaha :D

polk(.)(.)audio
12-06-2005, 12:57 AM

maybe too excited as what bro rolf said

Just_Rock
16-06-2005, 08:10 AM
maybe too excited as what bro rolf said

Or maybe he hardy go for commerical sex

chikok
16-06-2005, 10:49 AM

Don't worry bro, i have encounter the same problem once. Was damn worried and malu at first. Tot i suffering from ED. But i am still bonking strong now. Maybe that night too tired liao, thats why didi cannot make it.

opticum
20-06-2005, 02:23 PM
then in the end i ejaculated SOFT!

That is hypothetically impossible. Maybe u r talking abt pre-cum fluid.

Ejaculation means climaxing - dick is extremely hard!

sunzisky
20-06-2005, 04:48 PM
not enough sleep may be the problem,cos when was in oversea i tend to have this problem too

Rof|maoxz
20-06-2005, 05:04 PM
That is hypothetically impossible. Maybe u r talking abt pre-cum fluid.

Ejaculation means climaxing - dick is extremely hard!

Premature ejaculation may still occurs when your penis is soft.

MMM88
23-06-2005, 12:56 AM

bro ...not to worry lah....it happened to me b4 ....i had tis really chio ger (pick up from Pubs) ...start off real hard but put on CD becum soft and end ejaculated soft....called her again for a 2nd bonk...n everything ok ...start hard put on CD remained hard as ever and cummed HARD..... I started to analyze and conclude:
1) dun be gen chong (anxious)....take it easy n enjoy t love process
2) CD -- BUY OKAMOTO...CD thickness play a impt role....
3) dun be intimidated by t ger's expectation ... jus do yr BEST

hope tat helps u...... :)

thaivisitor
23-06-2005, 12:00 PM

Orrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!! You're going to be impotent liow!!!!!! :eek:

Any prospect for Mr.Devil's Magix? :D

KoLianTai
24-06-2005, 06:05 AM
if sammy were here, he will definately say," OH NO! U've got an uncurable disease, in 3days ur dick is gonna rot and drop off!"

beachboy
25-06-2005, 04:30 AM

there may be a few reasons leading to this

1) Alcohol
2) Fatigue
3) Loss of attention
4) Loss of sensation in the penile head

erctile dysfunction is totally cannot stand or can stand a bit onli.... not in ur case.

pippo
24-07-2005, 10:56 PM
wah lau bros juz suffered de same case...had ons wif a milf around midnite...foreplay outside n inside hotel my didi was hard....bt after i finger her...wen cappin my didi...it went soft...went into coma...till my cd came off...ego punctured liao...did nt even cum....de milf insisted havin sex in de dark....bt i nvr did in de dark b4....cud tis b de reason....damn paiseh.... :(