PDA

View Full Version : Any Masters and slaves here?

metaloxide
05-07-2013, 06:24 PM
Just curious...

I am a master with a sex slave, and was wondering if there are more people like us out there in Sg and in SBF.

sane
06-07-2013, 04:05 AM
Just curious...

I am a master with a sex slave, and was wondering if there are more people like us out there in Sg and in SBF.

Looking at all the sugary threads here, seem like no sex slave, only $$$$$ slaves :D

metaloxide
06-07-2013, 06:58 AM
That is true.

Few people understand the thrill of giving oneself completely over to another..

But I'm not looking for subs or slaves. I'm looking for fellow M/s couples.

However, anyone with questions are still welcome to ask in this thread.

metaloxide
06-07-2013, 08:04 AM
Share some pics of my slut..

http://x.fap.to/images/full/47/440/440353682.jpg

http://x.fap.to/images/full/47/166/1669576104.jpg

http://x.fap.to/images/full/47/157/1571910025.jpg

metaloxide
06-07-2013, 08:05 AM
http://x.fap.to/images/full/47/198/1985604461.jpg

http://x.fap.to/images/full/47/192/1927426709.jpg

http://x.fap.to/images/full/47/877/877762576.jpg

Kobei
06-07-2013, 10:50 PM
hey TS

can teach me how to find a slave girl for myself and also share with me the finer points of being a master?

trying with my gf now, but both of us would like another slave girl

AmeShin
07-07-2013, 09:31 AM
I like sm too
But too bad I no gf or slave now

MuffDiver69
08-07-2013, 11:10 AM
Hi TS,

I'm into master and slave too. and i have my own slave. can PM me to exchange ideas.... ideas only. my slave will only let me dominate her.

metaloxide
08-07-2013, 04:39 PM
Hey everyone.. thanks for the interest.

Firstly, a slave is not a sub. A sub has rights and will discuss what she likes with a Dom. So a sub may want to be spanked and fucked with toys or may like to be tied up or made to crawl. A Dom who has similar fetishes can make it happen for her.

A slave on the other hand is property of her Master, Owner or in my case her Jarl. She has no rights and exists only to please him. She is 24/7 his property, not just for a few "scenes". Theoretically, he may sell her or even kill her if he pleases.

Sexycat is right. You have to be a truly dominant person to own another human being. The Master's personality is all important, more so than his looks.

However, I think 50 Shades is not a suitable book when it comes to Master/slave. It is more of a Dom/sub love story.

Try reading John Norman's Gor series.

BTW, Masters/slave is not equal to BDSM, although there may certainly be elements of BDSM in it.

As for how to meet slaves or wannabe slaves, try the online chatrooms or online virtual worlds like Secondlife. Unfortunately, not many Singaporean girls there.

metaloxide
08-07-2013, 04:42 PM
hey TS

can teach me how to find a slave girl for myself and also share with me the finer points of being a master?

trying with my gf now, but both of us would like another slave girl

Hey there Kobei,

I'm not too sure that the concept of gf/wife really goes together with the concept of slave.

Maybe she can be a sub and you could do some kinky BDSM things with her, but do you *own* her?

HoneyBear
08-07-2013, 11:55 PM
Hey there Kobei,

I'm not too sure that the concept of gf/wife really goes together with the concept of slave.

Maybe she can be a sub and you could do some kinky BDSM things with her, but do you *own* her?

Fully agree. To have a sub or a slave, you have to own her! It's a feel. Not just like an average relationship. This brings both parties emotionally to the next level in a relationship.

You own her to enjoy her as your slave or sub.

Kobei
09-07-2013, 05:20 PM
yep, me and my girl cannot go to that extent cos a relationship was formed before, and to own her as a slave, the previous relationship has to be dissolved to make way for the new one

So according to TS, she should be more of a sub. have tried some stuff with other parties to gain some experience, but havent found a true "friend" thats chummy enough to play with on a regular basis lol~

TS your pics cant see... can organize a session where we can watch your handling ?

@Sexycat no need to read those books, let me share with you, go to

www.literotica.com

me and my girl read stories there all the time under the category:

non-consent/reluctance

maybe we can share and play out some fantasies together?
she lost a bet to me, so im organizing this scenario:

(think roman era, roman orgy)
A texas poker game played by the master and his friends, waited upon by their personal slaves, the stakes are not only cash but favors from the slaves and the slaves themselves. There are also guests invited who will not participate in the games itself but as honored guests, the slaves are to submit themselves to their fantasies. Of course, permission can only be sought and given by the ones owning that particular girl. Friends invited are not all males, female experienced Doms will be there too.

Got a few people responded and a place that will be hosted by a kinky friend.

@Sexycat you wanna be my "slave" for the night? experience the lifestyle in a controlled environment, and then u choose if you want to bend to my will :cool:

oh yah, as to owning a slave, I understand what that entails, to own her completely and for her to submit wholly. I am ever ready and my girl wishes that for me, just that finding one is well..... impossible....

so, dont mind part timers now also lah lol~

metaloxide
10-07-2013, 01:42 PM
@Kobei

Interesting...

So you are looking for a slave with the blessings of your gf?

Or would you like to change your relationship from B/G to M/s?

sane
10-07-2013, 01:47 PM
Fully agree. To have a sub or a slave, you have to own her! It's a feel. Not just like an average relationship. This brings both parties emotionally to the next level in a relationship.

You own her to enjoy her as your slave or sub.

Slave sounds robotic ... say what do what ..

metaloxide
10-07-2013, 02:07 PM
In theory at least, a slave is liberated.

You see, in modern society, a woman has so many restrictions upon her. She has cultural, religious, social expectations laid on her. In short, the need to be politically correct. These expectations place shackles on a woman's natural sex drive. Just like men, every woman has fantasies and these fantasies are restricted by the aforementioned restrictions.

When a woman submits to an owner, in her submission she finds her freedom. Her body is no longer her own. Her dressing is no longer her own. Her meals and her decisions are made by another. It is akin to the strange sense of freedom we get in camp. We don't worry about what we wear, what we eat. We just do and leave the consequences to the in charge. Likewise, the owner takes on all responsibility for her. Her physical, psychological, financial and social needs.

Aside from that, and most importantly, she is able to express her most natural sexual desires. She gets to behave in a way that she had fantasied about. She is allowed to and even encouraged to show wanton need. Her slave fire is ignited and allowed to burn. She doesn't need to worry about what others think of her cos all she cares about is her Master's approval.

In theory as well, there is a society (e.g. Gor) where such slavery is common place and she finds comfort and companionship in girls like her. In such a world, a slave girl would not be burdened by issues like unwanted pregnancies and STDS and sex becomes a natural function, like eating and drinking. Pleasure can be had without guilt or consequences because there *are* none.

In reality of course, and especially in Sg, we *are* unfortunately bounded by laws of the land and these very confucian values. As such, Sg Masters and slaves find it much harder to live the way Masters and slaves are supposed to live.

However, there is a small percentage of the population who try and explore and see what it is like to be a real life master and slave. The girls explore this strange, seemingly contradictory freedom while the men explore and experience what it is like to own another human being and be responsible for his property's welfare. For as much as it is within an owner's right to dispose of his property as he wishes, there is also a responsibility on the owner to cherish and grow the slave. And that does not come through churlish abuse but rather a careful and considered training programme.

sane
10-07-2013, 03:28 PM
Thanks for sharing, I can never make it :(

micmac888
10-07-2013, 04:37 PM
In theory at least, a slave is liberated.

You see, in modern society, a woman has so many restrictions upon her. She has cultural, religious, social expectations laid on her. In short, the need to be politically correct. These expectations place shackles on a woman's natural sex drive. Just like men, every woman has fantasies and these fantasies are restricted by the aforementioned restrictions.

When a woman submits to an owner, in her submission she finds her freedom. Her body is no longer her own. Her dressing is no longer her own. Her meals and her decisions are made by another. It is akin to the strange sense of freedom we get in camp. We don't worry about what we wear, what we eat. We just do and leave the consequences to the in charge. Likewise, the owner takes on all responsibility for her. Her physical, psychological, financial and social needs.

Aside from that, and most importantly, she is not able to express her most natural sexual desires. She gets to behave in a way that she had fantasied about. She is allowed to and even encouraged to show wanton need. Her slave fire is ignited and allowed to burn. She doesn't need to worry about what others think of her cos all she cares about is her Master's approval.

In theory as well, there is a society (e.g. Gor) where such slavery is common place and she finds comfort and companionship in girls like her. In such a world, a slave girl would not be burdened by issues like unwanted pregnancies and STDS and sex becomes a natural function, like eating and drinking. Pleasure can be had without guilt or consequences because there *are* none.

For as much as it is within an owner's right to dispose of his property as he wishes, there is also a responsibility on the owner to cherish and grow the slave. And that does not come through churlish abuse but rather a careful and considered training programme.

(have found my match)

Almost everything you said is right on the money. 'Cept you didn't elaborate on the criticality of the penultimate and serious responsibility of the Master to the slave. Tread very carefully. It's a permanent thing. Disengaging this relationship makes the slave totally utterly devastated and scarred. Utterly inhumane and shitty human being (the Master ie) . In otherwords, a bastard in every sense of the word - *if* irresponsible.

metaloxide
10-07-2013, 05:19 PM
@ micmac888

Again in theory, at least the Gorean background where I come from. A slave is not human. He or she is a beast, at times scarcely worth more than a bosk (cow) or tarsk (pig ). There are of course extremely valuable slaves such as those trained as pleasure silks but in general, slaves could (in theory) lose their lives if they displeased their owners.

In a more realistic situation, I. E. Real life, a Master cannot afford to let the slave rule him. At all times, it must be clear who is in control and who is the owner and who is the property. A slave who doesn't know her place and is not secure in her bondage is an unhappy slave.

A slave even in our real life context must strive her utmost to please, as if her life and continued slave status depended on it .

That being said, I am sure there are many "masters" out there who are simply looking for a girl to use and abuse. They do not care how much a girl gives up in her submission. And yes, releasing a slave from her collar devastates the girl and should be exercised only after much deliberation.

sane
10-07-2013, 10:34 PM
Sounds kinky, like the Qing Emperor and his concubines, "皇上要臣妾死,臣妾不敢不死。。watched too much show le ... :p

Anyway ur concept is interesting, never know that it really exist. :)

TaTTooBaBy
10-07-2013, 10:36 PM
Wanted to read watssup in this thread but when saw so much typing I lazy liao ... lol

sane
10-07-2013, 10:38 PM
Wanted to read watssup in this thread but when saw so much typing I lazy liao ... lol

huh catch no ball.. watssup in this thread :confused:

u mean contents using phone? u should read it, it's interesting :)

TaTTooBaBy
10-07-2013, 10:40 PM
huh catch no ball.. watssup in this thread :confused:

u mean contents using phone? u should read it, it's interesting :)

TOo lazy le lol

WinstonLights
11-07-2013, 04:33 AM
Sounds kinky, like the Qing Emperor and his concubines

Very astute finding ;)

micmac888
11-07-2013, 02:55 PM
@ oxide

I am not sure if you really understood the Gor society as depicted by JN. The understanding that the Master is generally "dominant" whilst the slave generally "submissive" - is superficially understood/written for the readers to read and understand at first glance in laymen terms only.

There is alot more to this type of relationship. It's more than satisfying the insecure ego (to the so-called "masters"), and more than being mind-fucked (for the "slaves").

"Master" is another word for God on the lips and in the mind of the slave.

And the perpetual worry (no matter how much assurance is given by the Master) to the slave is that her Master will let her go (dump, disengage, dispose, whathaveyous).

And in stark contrast to the myth that slave is weak-minded, the real slave is more dominant in personality than her/his Master.

Dun expect anyone to understand the above 'cept when one has truly experienced it and living it. Not role play.

cheers and enuf babbling from me on this topic. Glad to have met your acquaintance, Oxide.

thorschian
11-07-2013, 03:45 PM
@micmac

May i know what is your definition of a real slave ?

Cause while I agree, slaves are not weak-minded but I would need to disagree on the part where real slaves are technically more dominant than one's owner.

georgemagnum
11-07-2013, 04:12 PM
Chimalogy ..... :D

gm

thorschian
11-07-2013, 04:24 PM
Chimalogy ..... :D

gm

Lol. It's not, really. It's just that its a very subjective thing. I've known guys who are jerks but own great girls or guys whom they think are very dominant but in actual fact is the one being dominated.

At the end of the day, like all relationships. If it works for the couple the way it is, then why bother what others say ?

Our kind of alternative lifestyle is a good topic for discussion and to learn from one couple to another. Pick up tips that u agree on and discard those that u don't.

Absolutely no right or wrong :)

georgemagnum
11-07-2013, 05:23 PM
Lol. It's not, really. It's just that its a very subjective thing. I've known guys who are jerks but own great girls or guys whom they think are very dominant but in actual fact is the one being dominated.

At the end of the day, like all relationships. If it works for the couple the way it is, then why bother what others say ?

Our kind of alternative lifestyle is a good topic for discussion and to learn from one couple to another. Pick up tips that u agree on and discard those that u don't.

Absolutely no right or wrong :)

Absolutely no right or wrong?
Hey, then my signature can be put to good use ..... Lols ..... :D

gm

thorschian
11-07-2013, 05:28 PM
Absolutely no right or wrong?
Hey, then my signature can be put to good use ..... Lols ..... :D

gm

LOL... I didn't even noticed !