PDA

View Full Version : Tight foreskin

nlm9281
05-07-2013, 04:57 PM
Hi guys. Anyone have tight foreskin or previously had? I've had this tight foreskin since like young and I didn't realise it till 2 years ago. Erect or not erecting my foreskin can't be pull back. Only tip of the penis head can be seen. I don't wanna go for circumcision and I'm afraid of having sex because I'm afraid it'll hurt. Any solutions?

Thx in advance.

sean69
05-07-2013, 06:27 PM
Hi guys. Anyone have tight foreskin or previously had? I've had this tight foreskin since like young and I didn't realise it till 2 years ago. Erect or not erecting my foreskin can't be pull back. Only tip of the penis head can be seen. I don't wanna go for circumcision and I'm afraid of having sex because I'm afraid it'll hurt. Any solutions?

Thx in advance.

unless you are having sex with a virgin or the lady is not wet enough, it should be ok..

nlm9281
05-07-2013, 06:58 PM
unless you are having sex with a virgin or the lady is not wet enough, it should be ok..

Thx bro. But pleasure isn't maximised right?

banana81sg
05-07-2013, 09:46 PM
try stretching....it really works

Powerbet
05-07-2013, 10:47 PM
keep trying to pull it back.. i had the same problem as you.. but after pull back a few times.. the skin is stretch and u will have a smooth sex

hokkienguy
05-07-2013, 10:51 PM
each time shower use shower head let warm water soften.. slwy stretch it.. daily slowly will loosen up

taureanwoman08
05-07-2013, 11:01 PM
My boyfriend has torn his frenulum a few times when we made love. So be careful, won't you?

nlm9281
05-07-2013, 11:21 PM
try stretching....it really works

Thx bro. But isn't there any method etc?

nlm9281
05-07-2013, 11:22 PM
each time shower use shower head let warm water soften.. slwy stretch it.. daily slowly will loosen up

Thx for the tip! U know like when will loosen up? And will it tighten up again? Cuz when I'm really aroused the skin gets looser. But when I'm not. It'll become tight again.

nlm9281
05-07-2013, 11:23 PM
My boyfriend has torn his frenulum a few times when we made love. So be careful, won't you?

That's what I'm afraid of.. Haih how la..

nlm9281
05-07-2013, 11:31 PM

That's what I'm afraid of.. Haih how la..

havana
06-07-2013, 05:03 AM
Every day COLD water shower, pull back the foreskin slowly:o Try not to get excited so your junior wont wake up. After a few weeks or months:rolleyes: U should be able to do so:p Then U can see the amount of "cheese" accumulated over the years:D

hokkienguy
06-07-2013, 08:57 AM
why cold water?

anyway it takes a few weeks n months to loose up.. u dun kan cheong abt it cos u too harsh to pull back it will hurts N ur mushroom head must get use to it, becos at the beginning it is super sensitive that u cant event touch it. hehe

fookydud
06-07-2013, 01:43 PM
i was like you many years back. the tight foreskin resulted in dirt inside, and i always get Urinary Tract Infection (UTI). so during army i went to the MO, got referred to the hospital and doctor recommend me to have a circumcism. that was the best decision of my life.

maybe u should circumcise. go see a polyclinic to get cheaper referral. u wont have any regrets

will88
06-07-2013, 02:20 PM
Hmm, pull back and loosen tight foreskin.... Very interesting.... Wonder how long to pull each time and eventually how long it take for the entire foreskin to be loosen for the dick head to see daylight???

I think many of us are dumb ass to go thru circumcise op. Paying the doc to cut the most sensitive and impt part of a man's body, NO sexual activities for months and worse can't wake the little brother up bcos of the unbearable pain.

All we need to do is just to "pull back" and that will solve the prob....

cataramp
06-07-2013, 02:33 PM

bro from what i know, not everybody foreskin can be pull-ed back.

there's a term for it..

solamesio
06-07-2013, 04:12 PM
i think u must really pull back, there confirm alot of thing to clean when u pull back. it must be super long that u nevre . and everythign harden. take your time.

nlm9281
06-07-2013, 05:26 PM
Every day COLD water shower, pull back the foreskin slowly:o Try not to get excited so your junior wont wake up. After a few weeks or months:rolleyes: U should be able to do so:p Then U can see the amount of "cheese" accumulated over the years:D

How long pull back ah? I got clean the cheese. It just comes out sometimes with the premium or moist

nlm9281
06-07-2013, 05:27 PM
why cold water?

anyway it takes a few weeks n months to loose up.. u dun kan cheong abt it cos u too harsh to pull back it will hurts N ur mushroom head must get use to it, becos at the beginning it is super sensitive that u cant event touch it. hehe

Quite long ah haha.. Yea Ikr.. I tried touching inside. Kinda hurts a little.

nlm9281
06-07-2013, 05:27 PM
i was like you many years back. the tight foreskin resulted in dirt inside, and i always get Urinary Tract Infection (UTI). so during army i went to the MO, got referred to the hospital and doctor recommend me to have a circumcism. that was the best decision of my life.

maybe u should circumcise. go see a polyclinic to get cheaper referral. u wont have any regrets

Thx for the advice bro. But I reli don't wanna do it haha

nlm9281
06-07-2013, 05:28 PM
Hmm, pull back and loosen tight foreskin.... Very interesting.... Wonder how long to pull each time and eventually how long it take for the entire foreskin to be loosen for the dick head to see daylight???

I think many of us are dumb ass to go thru circumcise op. Paying the doc to cut the most sensitive and impt part of a man's body, NO sexual activities for months and worse can't wake the little brother up bcos of the unbearable pain.

Chill haha Ikr.. Thx for the advice.

nlm9281
06-07-2013, 05:29 PM
bro from what i know, not everybody foreskin can be pull-ed back.

there's a term for it..

It's phimosis? But I guess slowly might do the trick? I hope..

nlm9281
06-07-2013, 05:30 PM
i think u must really pull back, there confirm alot of thing to clean when u pull back. it must be super long that u nevre . and everythign harden. take your time.

Yea I bet. Sometimes the thing comes out. So I'll just clean some.

SALTYPR
07-07-2013, 12:25 AM
Im 33 yrs old and have tight foreskin too, tried to pull back a few times and eventually gave up, im happy with my sexlife, 2kids and cheonging once or twice a month but sometimes working lady complain dirty so no bbbj but I totally understand...according to wl,fl etc. seldom got guys with foreskin so tight u cant pullback, some of them ask me go circum saying more hygience and more pleasure, but im old liau, hygiene wise, wife no complain (she no do bj btw) and I got no health issue rising from it. Pleasure wise, not sure how song without the skin (never exp b4) but im happy with the current condition. I notice my son 2.5 yrs might have a tight one too..just sharing,

Rambutan
07-07-2013, 12:34 AM

Foreskin got no feeling, the most sensitive part and the glan aka the mushroom head. If the opening of foreskin become fibrous then stretching also cannot do and it will be very painful if trying. I got a female colleague who shared that her husband cock head pain with raw with her and not pain when using cap. I felt sorry for her! Can't enjoy raw cock head sex esp with her own husband......

So I think if yours is the case, best is circumcise. U can get alot of useful info from the sexual health section. Best is do it when younger, I ever saw a old man did his and it hurt and so much suffering so poor thing........ He got some recurring infection in his cock system. Doc recommended the circumcision to get rid of the recurring infection.

SALTYPR
07-07-2013, 12:54 AM
TS, u shd post ur dickhead pics, erected and not erected, I can see if ours is the same..

nlm9281
07-07-2013, 01:46 AM
Im 33 yrs old and have tight foreskin too, tried to pull back a few times and eventually gave up, im happy with my sexlife, 2kids and cheonging once or twice a month but sometimes working lady complain dirty so no bbbj but I totally understand...according to wl,fl etc. seldom got guys with foreskin so tight u cant pullback, some of them ask me go circum saying more hygience and more pleasure, but im old liau, hygiene wise, wife no complain (she no do bj btw) and I got no health issue rising from it. Pleasure wise, not sure how song without the skin (never exp b4) but im happy with the current condition. I notice my son 2.5 yrs might have a tight one too..just sharing,

i love bbbj thats the problem LOL! i feel its better than going in the vagina haha.. thats the problem.. thx bro for your advice

nlm9281
07-07-2013, 01:47 AM
Foreskin got no feeling, the most sensitive part and the glan aka the mushroom head. If the opening of foreskin become fibrous then stretching also cannot do and it will be very painful if trying. I got a female colleague who shared that her husband cock head pain with raw with her and not pain when using cap. I felt sorry for her! Can't enjoy raw cock head sex esp with her own husband......

So I think if yours is the case, best is circumcise. U can get alot of useful info from the sexual health section. Best is do it when younger, I ever saw a old man did his and it hurt and so much suffering so poor thing........ He got some recurring infection in his cock system. Doc recommended the circumcision to get rid of the recurring infection.

if its really the last resort.. haha thought about it though.

nlm9281
07-07-2013, 01:49 AM
TS, u shd post ur dickhead pics, erected and not erected, I can see if ours is the same..

http://www.foreskin.org/46-33-28.jpg

its smth exactly like this. took it from the net.

will88
07-07-2013, 11:13 AM
Bro, I think your foreskin is too long rather than tight. Go consult a doc la. Mine dick was like what is shown in the pic some years back. Went to circumcise using laser method and abt 2 mths later, everything resume back to normal already.

dudick
07-07-2013, 11:51 AM
Bro if u dun circumcise, will cause more pain if u cheong often. And chance of contact std very high.

nlm9281
07-07-2013, 03:33 PM
Bro, I think your foreskin is too long rather than tight. Go consult a doc la. Mine dick was like what is shown in the pic some years back. Went to circumcise using laser method and abt 2 mths later, everything resume back to normal already.

Bro laser pain a? How much ah? Yea it's long.. Dammit

nlm9281
07-07-2013, 03:33 PM
Bro if u dun circumcise, will cause more pain if u cheong often. And chance of contact std very high.

I don't reli chiong one. I usually will go for college girls. Since I'm in college

pqowie80
07-07-2013, 10:50 PM
Stretch it a little each day and it'll improve after a while. The start is difficult but once you can get the head out, it gets easier after that.

nlm9281
07-07-2013, 11:36 PM
Stretch it a little each day and it'll improve after a while. The start is difficult but once you can get the head out, it gets easier after that.

thx for your encouragement broo!

Rambutan
08-07-2013, 11:12 AM
Its really too long and stretching ex may not be working. I guess your pri school nurses didn't check u properly. I was snipped when I was in Pri school after a nurse tried to pull my foreskin back then.

U can read a brudder's experience here:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=26290

A video log of an Ang Mo named Matthew doing circumcision:
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xbjk60_matthew-s-circumcision_tech#.UdovdDv7CSo

AirBust
08-07-2013, 12:28 PM

Thx in advance.

Used to have. Was so bad that I couldnt penetrate without in fear. so much so that I end up losing interests.

Luckily had a good gf who helped me overcome the whole situation. Remembered the initial period, we were doing halfway without condoms and I did her very fast and I tore the underskin of the foreskin. It bled profusely and after a longtime then stop bleeding.

After 1 week of recuperation, it was enjoyment all the way. 1 main reason my manhood grew much bigger after that underskin tore. My girl was so elated and satisfied almost daily. Saying she deserves this wonderful manhood whom she helped to take care..

It seems like the skin was preventing full scale growth.

So bro, you got no choice one..

simmy
08-07-2013, 01:06 PM
Hi TS,

There is no need to circumcise for your case.

Those who asked you to cut foreskin cannot get it back now if they regret as they probably circumcised before. You still have yours to keep.

Actually it is very easy to pull back the foreskin, bearing in mind it is just a piece of thin skin tissue. The only factor is time. For some people, it will take longer.

Follow this procedure with discipline:
1) Pull back the foreskin until you feel some pain but not too painful as it may tear and cause bleeding. Hold it for as long as you can tolerate. 5 mins would be good. The purpose is to stretch the tissue, cause some damage so as to regenerate new and more elastic cells. Do it DAILY.

2) When you do not feel any pain after some time, pull it back further to create new pain.

3) Repeat the steps 1) and 2) until the foreskin retracts to reveal the full mushroom.

4) Retract the foreskin regularly to maintain its elasticity. If you ignore this, you may find the skin to be a bit tight when you pull back after a long break. However the skin will still retract all the way as it has been softened before.

The principle is same as normal bodybuilding and bodybuilding of penis. Important thing is to do it gradually.

To all, please up my reputation if you like my sharing. :)

Cheers.

*There are pros and cons for EITHER keeping OR cutting the foreskin. But this topic is outside the scope of this thread.

nlm9281
08-07-2013, 08:31 PM
Its really too long and stretching ex may not be working. I guess your pri school nurses didn't check u properly. I was snipped when I was in Pri school after a nurse tried to pull my foreskin back then.

U can read a brudder's experience here:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=26290

A video log of an Ang Mo named Matthew doing circumcision:
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xbjk60_matthew-s-circumcision_tech#.UdovdDv7CSo

scared lehh bro.. if no choice i'll go for it.

nlm9281
08-07-2013, 08:32 PM
Used to have. Was so bad that I couldnt penetrate without in fear. so much so that I end up losing interests.

Luckily had a good gf who helped me overcome the whole situation. Remembered the initial period, we were doing halfway without condoms and I did her very fast and I tore the underskin of the foreskin. It bled profusely and after a longtime then stop bleeding.

After 1 week of recuperation, it was enjoyment all the way. 1 main reason my manhood grew much bigger after that underskin tore. My girl was so elated and satisfied almost daily. Saying she deserves this wonderful manhood whom she helped to take care..

It seems like the skin was preventing full scale growth.

So bro, you got no choice one..

aiks.. i read somewhere it doesnt affect penis growth.. nowander my penis is a little small :O

nlm9281
08-07-2013, 08:33 PM
Hi TS,

There is no need to circumcise for your case.

Those who asked you to cut foreskin cannot get it back now if they regret as they probably circumcised before. You still have yours to keep.

Actually it is very easy to pull back the foreskin, bearing in mind it is just a piece of thin skin tissue. The only factor is time. For some people, it will take longer.

Follow this procedure with discipline:
1) Pull back the foreskin until you feel some pain but not too painful as it may tear and cause bleeding. Hold it for as long as you can tolerate. 5 mins would be good. The purpose is to stretch the tissue, cause some damage so as to regenerate new and more elastic cells. Do it DAILY.

2) When you do not feel any pain after some time, pull it back further to create new pain.

3) Repeat the steps 1) and 2) until the foreskin retracts to reveal the full mushroom.

4) Retract the foreskin regularly to maintain its elasticity. If you ignore this, you may find the skin to be a bit tight when you pull back after a long break. However the skin will still retract all the way as it has been softened before.

The principle is same as normal bodybuilding and bodybuilding of penis. Important thing is to do it gradually.

To all, please up my reputation if you like my sharing. :)

Cheers.

*There are pros and cons for EITHER keeping OR cutting the foreskin. But this topic is outside the scope of this thread.

hope it works. thx bro!

valkyrierune
09-07-2013, 12:34 AM
slowly pull back and stretch alittle.. I used to have that but now am ok

do it every day :)

havana
09-07-2013, 12:35 AM
How long pull back ah? I got clean the cheese. It just comes out sometimes with the premium or moist

I cant remember:confused: I think at least a few months:o Wait till the whole head come out...U will be amazed or disgusted by the amount of cheese accumulated!!!!!!!
Slow and steady does the job;)

nlm9281
09-07-2013, 12:19 PM
slowly pull back and stretch alittle.. I used to have that but now am ok

do it every day :)

Alright. Patience is the key then haha

nlm9281
09-07-2013, 12:20 PM
I cant remember:confused: I think at least a few months:o Wait till the whole head come out...U will be amazed or disgusted by the amount of cheese accumulated!!!!!!!
Slow and steady does the job;)

Ask girl help clean using tongue lol!

smudge89
09-07-2013, 12:38 PM
I had this problem too.. everything solved when the first time I drill a girl. Happily drilling when finish job, I saw my full mushroom head for the first time. :eek: ever since then no problem already.

hokkienguy
09-07-2013, 07:05 PM
Alright. Patience is the key then haha

u dun force pull back when ur dick is soft.. then if erected the skin stuck behind the rim.. ur dick head will turn blue n die.. then GG

nlm9281
09-07-2013, 07:32 PM
u dun force pull back when ur dick is soft.. then if erected the skin stuck behind the rim.. ur dick head will turn blue n die.. then GG

straight go hospital cut hahaha.. give everyone see hanging out

Polar.Bear
12-07-2013, 11:59 AM
I can pull back till the mushroom head but i have hard time retracting it back.

So must i continue to keep pull and retract it?

Btw my foreskin cannot pull until like those jav ones where it can pull all the way back like that. Will keep doing it help?

Yoonachio
12-07-2013, 06:23 PM
my real experience and advice is
GO FOR CIRCUMCISION....and I did it last year at NUH.

My condition was same as you, when erected totally cannot pull back. some ppl can pull back foreskin when erected, this is ok. have u ever made love before, if not, u will feel painful when pumping...

For hygience purpose, you shud try circumcision...just that after surgery, u will need to suffer for 1 week.

nlm9281
12-07-2013, 08:37 PM
I had this problem too.. everything solved when the first time I drill a girl. Happily drilling when finish job, I saw my full mushroom head for the first time. :eek: ever since then no problem already.

wahh hope mine lidat

LovePotion
12-07-2013, 09:55 PM
i think your tight foreskin after you masturbate several time or have a rough sex.... it would no more be tight liao ... not to worry

nlm9281
13-07-2013, 12:30 AM
i think your tight foreskin after you masturbate several time or have a rough sex.... it would no more be tight liao ... not to worry

lol.. i masturbate a lot.. sex not reli. lol

chisanaHana
13-07-2013, 12:34 AM
lol.. i masturbate a lot.. sex not reli. lol

I think masturbating a lot is also one of the reasons... it actually kills real life sex feeling if u over-do it... cause u got so used to the feeling ur hand creates... it doesnt really replicates the real feeling sex feels...

just my two cents

nlm9281
13-07-2013, 07:06 PM
I think masturbating a lot is also one of the reasons... it actually kills real life sex feeling if u over-do it... cause u got so used to the feeling ur hand creates... it doesnt really replicates the real feeling sex feels...

just my two cents

i didn't reli have sex but had a blowjob. lol

illusion_ace
13-07-2013, 08:22 PM

Thx in advance.

Use warm water to shower to soften the surrounding of forehead. Then pour slight amount of baby oil or olive oil around the foreskin and wank it gently. After which ur foreskin should be able to roll back and reveal your forehead

hokkienguy
14-07-2013, 06:26 AM
Use warm water to shower to soften the surrounding of forehead. Then pour slight amount of baby oil or olive oil around the foreskin and wank it gently. After which ur foreskin should be able to roll back and reveal your forehead

thats one of the way.

slowly la nlm9281 bro.. dun expect to see it so soon n smooth. heh.

u have to get use to it ur sensitive lanjiao tao... hehe

each time u pcc pull back bit by bit..

nlm9281
14-07-2013, 01:34 PM
thats one of the way.

slowly la nlm9281 bro.. dun expect to see it so soon n smooth. heh.

u have to get use to it ur sensitive lanjiao tao... hehe

each time u pcc pull back bit by bit..

i think im a crazy maniac. its sensitive when i touch the head. but the pain is nice lol!

hokkienguy
14-07-2013, 01:43 PM
i think im a crazy maniac. its sensitive when i touch the head. but the pain is nice lol!

when u take warm shower ... pull back let the water run over the head.. then u sayang it.. slowly get use to it lo.. heh

nlm9281
15-07-2013, 12:40 AM
when u take warm shower ... pull back let the water run over the head.. then u sayang it.. slowly get use to it lo.. heh

yeaa haha.. sayang.. sure sayang.. all men sayang except ahgua

rojo
18-07-2013, 12:01 AM
Your condition is called phimosis, had it before, causes of it probably due to improper masturbation technique. My method of resolution is to stretch the foreskin outwards and upwards everytime during shower for 3 sets 60 seconds, for 2-3 weeks continuously. (Imagine opening up the gap of the balloon with your index in the gap and the thumbs pinching it for grip). Do within your comfort zone, can't be rushed, don't risk injuring yourself, if the skin tears and heals back it'll be even tighter than before (counter-productive). If your rush to pull down the foreskin to expose the glan and unable to push back up aka. paraphimosis use water and/or soap to lubricate to assist the foreskin returning to the top, also stroke your shaft in up and downwards motion when fapping.

When you're finally able to pull down your foreskin to expose the glans, you may have a white layer of smegma, that's normal and nothing to worry about, sensitivity of foreskin and glans maybe high (mine was sensitive even to water), but more frequent fapping or sexual activity will make it less so.

I researched online and saved myself time and awkwardness to seek medical help, no circumcision required. I'm no medical professional so do this at your own risk haha.

Nobles
13-08-2013, 03:56 PM
Sorry to bring up old post.

Can i ask when you all say slowly pull back, does it have to be in the soft mode or must it be standing?

Polar.Bear
18-08-2013, 05:53 PM
best is to start with soft mode, i started like that too.

after a while when you get used to it, you may use a sex toy to help out.

BlackSmithsson
04-01-2016, 12:24 AM
Your condition is called phimosis, had it before, causes of it probably due to improper masturbation technique. My method of resolution is to stretch the foreskin outwards and upwards everytime during shower for 3 sets 60 seconds, for 2-3 weeks continuously. (Imagine opening up the gap of the balloon with your index in the gap and the thumbs pinching it for grip). Do within your comfort zone, can't be rushed, don't risk injuring yourself, if the skin tears and heals back it'll be even tighter than before (counter-productive). If your rush to pull down the foreskin to expose the glan and unable to push back up aka. paraphimosis use water and/or soap to lubricate to assist the foreskin returning to the top, also stroke your shaft in up and downwards motion when fapping.

When you're finally able to pull down your foreskin to expose the glans, you may have a white layer of smegma, that's normal and nothing to worry about, sensitivity of foreskin and glans maybe high (mine was sensitive even to water), but more frequent fapping or sexual activity will make it less so.

I researched online and saved myself time and awkwardness to seek medical help, no circumcision required. I'm no medical professional so do this at your own risk haha.

so means now that you no need to pull down your foreskin every time you have sex?

i assume that when your dick erects the whole glans comes out automatically

larue
04-01-2016, 10:20 AM
so means now that you no need to pull down your foreskin every time you have sex?

i assume that when your dick erects the whole glans comes out automatically

I'm not sure about Rojo, but I too have a tight foreskin, and like the others ahve mentioned, instead of getting circumcised, we have practised pulling back our foreskin till it can fully retract.

I never need to pull back my foreskin during sex, and it stays fully covered during sex (mostly).

Just needs more care and maintenance than uncovered ones.

Donniee
04-01-2016, 10:56 AM
I'm not sure about Rojo, but I too have a tight foreskin, and like the others ahve mentioned, instead of getting circumcised, we have practised pulling back our foreskin till it can fully retract.

I never need to pull back my foreskin during sex, and it stays fully covered during sex (mostly).

Just needs more care and maintenance than uncovered ones.

Thank you for sharing.