PDA

View Full Version : Story of housewife adventure..

coolguy71
05-07-2013, 08:16 AM
I am a chinese regular guy just like most of you.. born in year of 70s , with slight padded , graying short hair ,wear a glass. I have a job as Manager in a MNC company.. but working very long hours(8~10) as most Singaporean.

I believe most of you can identify yourself with my description..(give me a msg if you agree)

I am married for 15 years, with children 8 yrs, 10 yrs and 12 yrs. My wife is a full-time housewife. She has mid-back length black hair, after giving birth to 3 wonderful kids my wife body size is a bit out.. 32 - 28 - 34.. always complain her tummy is too fat.. although i think she is looked hot for a SHM(stay home mum).

So you can see we are on surface ready a normal Singaporean couple with kids.

Do you think so ? Even myself till i accidentally found out...

BigBoy2
05-07-2013, 10:12 AM
Looks good.......... Tell us more............

Red_Wine
05-07-2013, 10:31 AM
Chnhubby71?

Dabao
05-07-2013, 11:17 AM
Camping for more ......:D

Schnitzer328i
05-07-2013, 11:24 AM
tent up..waiting for more bro !!! keep it cumming....:D

cupid xpress
05-07-2013, 11:29 AM
Please continue

cupid xpress
05-07-2013, 11:30 AM
Chnhubby71?

What happen here bro, you know TS?

diputs1269
05-07-2013, 11:56 AM
Camping here for the great discovery :)

hloong
05-07-2013, 12:13 PM
Camping here

michael_368
05-07-2013, 12:21 PM
Pitching my tent. :D

Azazaazaz
05-07-2013, 01:38 PM
Can't wait for the next installment!

coolguy71
05-07-2013, 02:42 PM
I am in USA AZ currently , i am going to travel back to SG next few days. Like i say before my job need me to travel a lot around the world. so what my wife is doing at home i am not able to tell.

Most of time i call home, my kids will say' Mama not home. Daddy come home ,please..' So i will call my wife to ask her whereabout.. she will normally unreachable, didn;t pick up the phone or if she pick up the phone ,she will be very impatient to what i am talking.

Guys,... can you related to this?.. do your wife act the same way?

But my wife is not always like it.. She seems to have change a lot .. i notice it is from the start of this Year.. she get to be impatience of everything at home.. start to yell at kids ( which kids are not notti) over minor things.. then i will be in the cross -fire as i seems to be blame for them being notti..

When she is home not outside .. she will be in front of her computer chatting with her friends either by Fb chat , MSN ,etc.

When I am oversea , I always Skype with my family .

8 years old - boy :BB , 10 years old -girl :GG , 12 years old -boy :KK

This is one of many incident when i call back..

Ring .. ring.. skype dialing and connected ..
Me : Hello..who is that?
BB : Daddy .. I am BB I miss you (so heart warm)
..... after that will be my kids chattering not stop about everythings( dont think you are interested)
Me : KK .. where is mummy ?didnt' see her from webcam.
KK : Mummy is in your room ( our master bedroom) since we return home from school..want to call her?
Me : Go call mama out.. i want to talk to her..
KK : ok ..BB go call mummy out( KK so lazy ..instruct brother to do his task.. cannot tahan him)
BB pounded to back room and knock the door.. saying 'Mummy --Daddy call'
I can see his action over the webcam.
Then my kids go and do their homework.. and i waited..
Finally my wife(Alice) came out.. she will wearing a short bathrobe..
wife: What you want?She slapped at me ,looked impatient again.
ME: Dear, why you wearing a bathrobe?
wife : I just took bath and changing.. so what you want faster say... i very busy!!??

What the hell?.. her hair is not even looking wet.. am i imagining or my sixth sense (spider sense ) feel she is lying something.

Then BB being notti , i saw him sneaked into the room which my wife locked her in.. then i heard some muffled yelling .. my wife heard too.. she turned and run into the room yelling at my poor BB.. then next i saw BB got pull on his ear being throw out of the room.. BB is crying .. my heart ache..

Then all hell break .. my wife stay to scream at my kids.. WTF they didn't do anything wrong at least from the Skype webcam ..BB is the worse..as he got beat again..around the living room.. BB finally remember i am still at Skype.. he run to me..
BB: Daddy come back fast.. Mummy beat me everyday..
Then my wife appear again.. Slapped BB ..she turn to scream at me..
Wife: All these your fault.. you return to teach and take care of them.. i dont want care!!!!...
Then the Skype got cut off....

My cell phone ring 'Home' .. i pickup the call .. it is from GG.
GG: daddy ..BB is bleeding in nose.. mummy hit him very hard..
Shit.. i am so angry.. but i controlled myself..
Me: GG.. i want to talk to BB ,please
GG: ok wait..BB daddy..(she is a good girl )
BB:daddy.. i want you.. dont want mummy.. sob sob..
ME : ok ok.. daddy returning soon.. dont cry why mummy beat you? what you see in room?
BB : I just go in room and saw Auntie Jenny in the mummy computer screen.
ME: uhh.. who is Auntie Jenny??..BB
BB: My classmate Eric 's Mummy lor..

I am blur don't know my wife got befriend with anyone called Jenny.. i think nothing about it.. till my son BB say...

BB : Daddy.. you always scold me cannot naked outside.. Auntie Jenny is also naked leh can meh??..
ME : WHAT?? what you talking , how you know ?
BB: Daddy .. Auntie Jenny whole body same color lor.. she scream when see me.. then mummy come in shut down the computer and pull my ear.. very pain leh daddy..

I am shunned .. what is all these?...

ME: where is mummy now?..
BB: back in room.. locked..

Wah lau A.. i need to find out WTF is happening.. My mind is all messy trying to figure out ...KNS .. so messy...

Schnitzer328i
05-07-2013, 02:48 PM
thought it's eric's dad..hahaha..anyway..hope there will be some twists as well..like our bro+alice+jenny = 3some...anyway..good start bro ! :)

coolguy71
05-07-2013, 02:52 PM
thank you bro feel free to comment.. you notice those are my virgin posting..
The scolding of my kids are 100% true.. the erotica part is frictional ..

SharkAttack
05-07-2013, 08:38 PM
interesting posts so far mate,
take your time between posts, looking forward to your next installment.

was wondering if you could think of more details. Not bad for 1st attempt do keep it up.

Everyone starts somewhere, only difference is how long it takes to get up there.

joqh
06-07-2013, 12:26 AM
A sad yet stimulating story. Wonder what will happen next.

francined69
06-07-2013, 10:26 AM
camping here too!

stephan16
06-07-2013, 11:20 AM
keep it going.. camping here..

NRider
06-07-2013, 11:44 AM
Pitching tent here for more update..

Overweightgal
06-07-2013, 12:41 PM
Sad story... Wonder what happen next....

seahhh51
06-07-2013, 04:49 PM
Setup the camp

PoorMan
06-07-2013, 04:59 PM
Waiting here

michael_368
06-07-2013, 05:01 PM
Poor kids. I hope they are all right. ;)

LovePotion
06-07-2013, 11:17 PM
sweeee camp for moreeee

forumer
06-07-2013, 11:50 PM
Interesting.... Can't wait for more

forumer
06-07-2013, 11:59 PM
Interesting.... Can't wait for more

bombshell
07-07-2013, 12:10 AM
pitching tent for weekend imagination & read.:D

jamesdeak
08-07-2013, 09:13 AM
wow, interesting! camping here for more too..

nightfly1966
08-07-2013, 10:25 AM
Hope ur kids r alrite bro...:)

coolguy71
08-07-2013, 12:35 PM
hi Bros and Sis.. Thank you for your support..

Here goes..

After last happening , my son BB comment on the naked image of Auntie Jenny has a great impact to my impression about my wife. I need to know what , when, how ,where, ,my wife has change from a conservative, uptight wife to an abusive, slutty wife..
My kids are my center.. if you parents dont protect them who will.. Hell even animals know the basic too.. shameful for my wife not able to happen that..

I need to know what happen.. got evidences.. and confrontation will be last.
In one weekend, my family has a gather at JB..my wife and my kids went over there for 2 days.. I drive them over and return to Sg .. to implement my plan.. First I went to Singtel shop to buy LiveCAm (http://info.singtel.com/personal/phones-plans/mobile/vas/mobile-livecam/detail ) ..you see money are not a issues.. in fact i bought 3 of these device.. and place them in my living room , my bedroom and finally one in kitchen. I have hidden behind books.. inside cabinet with special drilled hole. Then using my HP laptop is linked them up ..quite impress with mine handy work..

I drove back to JB to pickup my family.. unusually causeway is not packed and I called ahead to my wife in thinking she will be pleased..

Ring.. Ring.
Wife :Hello.. where are you?
ME: Uhh..I am at Cause..
Wife: What? you dont know got jam .. you cannot plan ahead.. you also like that..
Me: But that is no j...
Wife : Stop giving excuse ...since you are going to be late.. we r now at Ah Hng place ..you come and pick us there.. and remember to horn when you reach the gate..
Me : No..I will be..
Phone is cut off.. shit.. I didnt' get to tell her i am early.. but what the heck ..I reset my GPS to Ah Hng's.

Let me describe a bit about Uncle Hng.. he is a 45 years old step-brother of my wife, he is working at a gym trainer , he got those deep eyes which i notice he is starring at my wife all the time.. He is always very touchy with my wife.. even with me around.. he will touch my wife arm or hand on her legs when talking to her at those family gather. it give me the creeps..A few time i talk my wife about him.. i got a scolding she say Ah Hng is more man than me.. and if i cannot tahan i can dont go to the family gather..

Anyway after half hours of driving i reach Ah hng's house.. from a distance i parked i can my kids are still playing 'catching' in front yard with Ah Hng dog..but my wife is nowhere to be seen.. hmm my spider-sense start to 'click' again..where can she be? this is JB ..children get lost and missing there.. how can she be so careless??
I pickup my handphone to use locate APPS to see where is my wife handphone.. hmm the APPS shows she is somewhere in the house .. i sign.. maybe i am just being paranoid.

So i parked my car at the rear of Ah Hng house..walk up to the rear gate.. i just push the gate it is open.. I say Mai , Ah Hng maid at the kitchen, she turned at the sound of gate open and saw her..she looked surprised and keep turning her head to the hallway as if trying to warn someone..i was there.
Me: Mai what happen you see a ghost?
Mai : No sir.. Mdm Alice ask me to call her when you come to front gate..you are suppose to horn..
Me: it is ok.. i didn't come from front gate and i didnt' horn.. so you are ok..I smile at her.
Mai : oh.. ok sir..but i still tell mdm Alice you r..
Me: no need.. i will look for her.. Mai.. where is your sir?
Mai : dont know..
But her eyes betray her as she looked upstair.. she looked going to cry..
Me: ok ok.. dont worry.. you go to front play with my kids BB love you right?.. so you never see me right?
Mai face brighten up.. saying 'sir thank you..' and she ran to the front of house..

Back to my thought.. why is Mai so scared...

I started to go up the stairs.. typical malaysian house.. they got 3 rooms on the upstairs.. The first room is Hng study..the second is empty i can see from outside.. the last one is locked..I think to knock the door that is when i heard my wife talking to someone i assume as Ah Hng

Wife: See i told you..he will not be here so fast ( kissing sound)
Hng : We should do this more often..
Wife : cannot those kids alway around i cannot get away..
Hng : maybe i should move to Sg..
Wife : (laughing) good idea.. then you pretend you need to stay in my place..(laughing).. dont suck my nana so hard ..just now you bite it so pain leh.
Hng : then...he dont suspect... anything.. we ... can do it... when he is at workk...
Wife: yeah lor ..(panting)..we dont need to skype.. but do it for real... (panting)..
Wife : ... I took Jenny.. she is excited too..
Hng : Yeah.. i want to have both of you...(haha)
Wife : she will like it.. ok.. we better get dressed ..ok)
Hng : aiyah one more time can?..(kissing)
Wife : (panting) cannot.. my CB still pain.. you touch touch with finger can..(panting)
Wife : yeah dig me deeper.. ohh yeah..

'Mummy where r u?.. BB fell down!!!' .. I heard GG shouted from the front yard..
Wife : Shit see those kids.. i need to go
Hng : dont care them... Mai will take care of them..
Wife : Cannot.. we better stop.. they spoilt my mood too.. Shit..i hate them( sounded piss)
Hng: ok ok.. where is your useless husband anyway?.. he driving to Melaka is it?.. so long still not here.
Wife : you be good. (kissing).. i will get you to my place soon.. then we do this more often..
Wife shouted: GG mummy coming.. Mai you help BB ok?

I turned and ran downstair to the rear of house.. and drive my car outside the main road.. then return to the front gate.. and horned...

I can see my kids with Mai come running me to me to the gate.. I say 'Sorry daddy late.. you got notti??..
GG: BB fell down.. told mummy. she is upstair..
Then my wife appeared.
Wife : BB useless alway fall down.. daddy come late lor.. all daddy fault..!! (scolding)
I looked Mai.. she just keep quiet.. she dont want to be in trouble too..
Me : ok ok.. all my fault.. can we go now?
Then Hng appeared wearing only a shorts and smoking..
Hng: Hi Gary.. Alice got tell you or not?
Wife looked at him, Wife: Yeah Hng need a place to stay in SG , i told him he stay with us..ok
Me: we got place meh?
Wife : we got one empty room mah.. ok Hng you can come..
Me: i ....
Wife : i can say Can already.. you want to say what?
Me :....
Wife : Hng .. you can come anytime.. ok..i wait.. Children in the car NOW..
my kids go in my car.. i just stood there..

I have just let a man in my place.. who just f*** my wife.. I need help.. ..

Bangster
08-07-2013, 01:32 PM
damn drama...

very long never read such juicy story loh...

acidicavex
08-07-2013, 01:34 PM
Hope it ain't real bro........ camping await more drama to unfold.

Schnitzer328i
08-07-2013, 02:03 PM
seems more drama unfolding..i feel for your kids bro..no children deserves to be treated or hurled those kind of words. anyway..waiting for more bro.

eeemen
08-07-2013, 05:41 PM
I feel for you bro TS, as well as the kids. Reading such stories is really a reality check , must make sure that we pay enough attention to affairs of the home and not just career ! Hope it all turns out well for you and the kids. Thanks for sharing. Cheers, ........................

coolguy71
12-07-2013, 08:22 AM
Let continue...

Ah Hng has moved in my place living in my guest room for a few weeks. My observation shows he is not making a move on my wife for now. Hmmm strange.. and my wife seems normal to I thought life is back to normal.. Great.. or so I thought..

this morning is my kids school reopen. . As usual I will drive them to school then to work. My wife say she will go for morning jog, Hng appeared from his room saying he need exercise too..

me: need me to drive u to stadium?
Wife: it is ok.. just job around the block..
Hng: yeah no need so far... smiling at my wife..

Hmm they seem to have discuss about it beforehand. .

Anyway kids r late for school.. we just went on my way.. at car park I turned to look at the lift lobby.. I saw them coming out of the lift . . In the brief moment I seems to catch a glimpse that they are holding hands..

...later bro/ sis.. I got to work.. will write more when I have time.. stay tune..
And feel free to leave comments or msg..

Ausslover
12-07-2013, 11:32 AM
Bro, what ever happen kids are also the innocent ones....
I will go crazy if this happens to me.

Thanks for sharing...

Schnitzer328i
12-07-2013, 11:55 AM
bro..to let the @$$hole who screwed your wife live under the same roof with u takes a lot of courage and guts. Hoping you will do a "Bobbit" on that Hng dickhead. Take ur time to write..we'll be camping here to support you bro..:)

secretfriend
12-07-2013, 12:43 PM
Can't wait...tell us more.

coolguy71
13-07-2013, 11:58 AM
KK : Daddy .. we r going to be late..
My son comment wake me up ..i realise i am staring blankly at the rear mirror..and my mind was filled with all possible thoughts of what they could be doing now..
Me: Ok.. we go now..
KK: What you staring at so long?
Me: Nothing ..nothing..
I started the car and drove my kids to school ..

However i still couldn't stop those thoughts of Hng and my wife holding hand.. Then 'beep'.. my Samsung Mega beep with msg.. the moment it was red light.. i stopped my car to read the msg.
Msg: LiveCam 1 activated ..press 1 to see view.
Hmm.. no one should be home.. could it be them?

With my tembling hands i steer my car to the next MSCP and parked ..and then msg back to livecam.. press 1..waiting hp image to show..

Image start to show.. in the middle of the living room .. they stood. Hng was hugging my wife from behind.. his right arm was across her boobs rubbing her nipple thru her sport bra..his left arm was
caressing her stomach.. my wife head was arching back on Hng shoulder .. her eyes are half closed.. she is enjoying him.. i saw Hng nibbling her neck..making her moan ..

Wife: ...oh.. hmm.. no dont lick my earrrr... ohn you so notti.. you got my so turn on..
Hng: You think Gary (me) suspect?..
Wife : dont care.. he is not here now.. just you and me..
more kiss.. and moan..
Hng: Go to bedroom more comfy..
Wife: ok.. let me close the main door first.. you so horny.. later neighbour see..
Hng: Let them.. free show mah..keke
Wife: ...
Bang.. door close..

I see them walked toward the bedroom in hands.. my wife pulling Hng along.

I press 2 to activate Bedroom Livecam..

I saw them walking into my bedroom.. my wife turned and hugging Hng around his neck and kiss him.. can see their tongue swording each other mouth..moann..kiss..hmm..
Then Hng push my wife to sit on the bed..she drop on the bed pounding..then he part her legs and stood closer in between looking down to her..
My wife looked up with those eyes i love so much.. those watery eyes.. she licked her lips and smiled.. then using her tongue.. she lick Hng belly button.while she pulled his sweatpants down in one stroke..
showing his hairy legs and the thick cock..Hng cock spring out of his pants and hit on her nose..

Wife: you so hard already..got water on the eyes too.
Hng: You lor.. want to pretend ..today you need to milk my one week cum..
Wife: He is my husband mah.. cannot too much.. later who pay the rent? who bring money home?.. You can mah?.. cock big got use? ..
Hng: you dont want my cock?.. he rub his cock on my wife face..
Wife: Hmm.. I want.. i always want.. Dont talk about him..
Wife: Did you wash your cock?.. got smell..
She start to turn her head away.. But Hng grab her head and just stuff his cock into her mouth..
Wife:Muffled..hmm... no....
Hng just fuck her mouth away... and i can see his cock shape on her cheek..then she start to make sound like vomit.. but Hng just continue.. she try to push him away.. but i can see she is only half heartedly effort.
Clearly she is deep throating him.. she never do that for me..
After ten minutes.. my wife appear not to push him away.. she seems to be pulling his body closer.. she is enjoying it.. all the time her eyes were looking up at hng.. as if challenging him in a duel..

Then Hng graspped.. he slow his action on her mouth..i can see he just cum in her mouth.. again she try to pull away.. but he hold her in place.. then i notice her neck has the swallow action.. shit.. my wife just swallow Hng cum..
I feel sick...

Then Hng release her hand.. my wife start to bang him with her hands..but i can see it is just an act..she is enjoying it..
Wife: you cum so much.. you want to drown me??..she purr at him..
Hng: I know you like it,,you like to be forced...
Wife: yeah.. only you know..Darling..

Wife: Let go take a bath first.. then we go for second round..hehe..
Hng : ok.. let me take off your clothes for you..
Wife: hmm.. thank you..i like that..

next i can see he stripped my wife till her panties which already has a wet match at the pussy again..Hng stripped himself too..my wife next remove her panties too.. Hng took the panties from her and place on his nose..
Wife: aiyoh.. you can smell the real thing later.. dont be like a pervert..
Hng: you smell good mah.. even with those sweat..you got me wild you know that..
Wife: ok ok.. let wash up..so horny you..
She grabbed him by his cock into the bathroom...i cannot see them anymore.. as Livecam angle is not right.. but i can hear the shower running.. and muffled moaning and laughter.. so you can guess what happen in bathroom then.

Then.. 'DangDang'.. my main door bell ringed.. hmm.. who is at the door?...

secretfriend
13-07-2013, 12:16 PM
Jenny is at the door!!

nightfly1966
13-07-2013, 12:27 PM
Jenny is at the door!!

Great!!! 3some liao...:p:D

coolguy71
13-07-2013, 12:42 PM
hehe.. let your imagination run..:)

do feedback.. love to see them...cheers.

Schnitzer328i
13-07-2013, 02:55 PM
just got back to office after lunch..but bro..all i could think during lunch was "who could it be?"...my guess is Jenny and if i am wrong..it just adds up to the twists and surprises. Good one bro..though I would like my German Shepherd do target practice on Hng's dick for what he is doing to ur missus..;) waiting for more updates..:D

SiliconVibrator
13-07-2013, 03:41 PM
nice story bro coolguy71. hope its jus a fiction story.

eeemen
13-07-2013, 04:28 PM
Thanks! Thanks for sharing and relating all this to us! Hope that all is well for you going forward , take care bro TS, cheers, ........................

coolguy71
13-07-2013, 09:10 PM
From the bathroom.. i heard ..
Hng : dont care..just pretend no one here..
Wife: What if is Gary?..
Hng : aiyoh.. so troublesome.
Wife: i go see..
Then i saw my wife wearing the short bathrobe..she looked so hot with her wet hair...i really love her dispute of all these..

I switch to Livecam 1.. i saw her looked at the peephole.. then open the door.. ( you guess it.. Jenny)
Wife: hi jenny.. what a surprise? what bring you here this time of morning?
Jenny: i saw Gary bring the kids to school..he dont look too happy.. look troubled..after the kids went in the school he just stood there..evefything okay?
Wife : normal lor..
Jenny: i bring some my homecook curry for you..
Wife: oh you shouldn't have.. ok. let me put it in the fridge.
My wife open the gate..and took the curry from Jenny.. And Jenny let herself in..
Jenny is wearing a white t-shirt.. i can see she is wearing a black bra..and mini-shorts.. hmm. ..pretty hot for a mummy.. her legs are so long too.. how come i didnt notice her..
Jenny: you got company?..got men sport shoe here.. dont looked like gary's..
Wife: oh yeah..Aaaa... Hng's...
Jenny: oh..

i switch to Livecam 3..

i saw my wife bending down to place the curry into the fridge , bathrobe was ride up showing parts of her buttock....and Jenny just walk up from behind and slide her finger between my wife behind..pushing my wife to the door of fridge.
Wife: ahhh... what you doing?..noo..
Jenny: you wriggling your ass at me.. and pretend..why yourpussy is so wet..what you doing before i came?
Wife: nothing..ohh...stop it..no...
my wife try to push Jenny off.. but instead she got her bathrobe remove ..as jenny grab her boobs..rubbing my wife nipples..
Wife : you couldn't... ohhh...
My wife is losing her control.. maybe the earlier session with Hng.. already weaken her will..now Jenny fingering of her pussy was too much for her..
Wife: oh.. i am coming...dont stop..i love it...more..
Jenny hug her from behind tight..nibbling her neck.my wife has rise a leg on the counter.. giving jenny more access to her pussy.. i can see jenny finger..glistering my wife juice..and on jenny wedding ring as well...wow.. my wife sure can come..

Then i heard Hng voice..
Hng: you girls start without me..that is not nice..
Jenny: Hng.. why you here?.. and you are naked....
Wife: jenny.. Hng is my lover..just now we are in bathroom when you came..ohh....
Jenny: hmm.. Alice(my wife) you been notti..haha..you should have call me..
Hng: so you girls want to come to the bedroom?
jenny: Sure.. come on Alice..we can have fun..
Wife: we shouldn't... she protest weakly.. but was put into the bedroom by Hng and Jenny...

Shit... this is too hot for me..i got a hardon ..and getting painful .. i drop my hp and unzip my pant and get my cock out..i looked at the mirror and outside..no car in the MSCP at this time of day..

i picked up the hp and continue viewing ..switch to Livecam 2 now..

i saw Hng place my wife on our bed.. my wife just lying in bed ..her left arm cover her eyes..while right hand is finger her own pussy.. hmm..
While Hng is helping Jenny to undress..Jenny do have a nice curve body..she has a tattoo on top of her buttock..hmm..a butterfly..
After jenny is undress.. she caress Hng body.. touch him all over.. hmm..
Hng hug Jenny tight.. and whisper something into her ears..while looking at my wife..hmm.. what he is saying.. Jenny nodded.. and smiled.. i dont like her smiling look..

secretfriend
13-07-2013, 09:58 PM
you must have your revenge!:)

superhuman
13-07-2013, 10:56 PM
Hi TS, just wanna ask whether this is a real story.

Although I'm enjoying the story very much, I can imagine how u feel.

Anyway, keep it coming!

coolguy71
13-07-2013, 11:26 PM
it is partly true .. in term of mine relationship with my wife.. my kids..
I did catch her cheating .. but not so dramatic as the story.

I believe many of us can relate to my story.. like cannot contact wife.. or wife complain out of nothing..

So the family relationship part is true..
sexual part is mostly story..

Enjoy brother /sister.

Actually i got msg from concern brother and sister over my story.. i really feel great to have some good bro/sis.. Thank you.

you take care too..

nightfly1966
14-07-2013, 08:48 AM
Getting very hot liao...:p

Up for bro TS...:)

superhuman
14-07-2013, 04:32 PM
it is partly true .. in term of mine relationship with my wife.. my kids..
I did catch her cheating .. but not so dramatic as the story.

I believe many of us can relate to my story.. like cannot contact wife.. or wife complain out of nothing..

So the family relationship part is true..
sexual part is mostly story..

Enjoy brother /sister.

Actually i got msg from concern brother and sister over my story.. i really feel great to have some good bro/sis.. Thank you.

you take care too..

So the affair with hng, u installing the cameras and seeing them in action is true?

coolguy71
14-07-2013, 10:48 PM
Before i continue.. i just like to say a few words to thanks our brother and sisters..
From your concern and encouragement msg, i am glad to share my story with you..

And dont worry about my kids.. they are fine.. my wife and i have agree that children are innocent.. we will provide with shower them with love as priority.. our personal needs will be taking a back seat..
So these story i read are most fiction .. but i will try to relate it to reality as close as possible.. Or i have relate it too closely.. :)

back to story...

recap:
After jenny is undress.. she caress Hng body.. touch him all over.. hmm..
Hng hug Jenny tight.. and whisper something into her ears..while looking at my wife..hmm.. what he is saying.. Jenny nodded.. and smiled.. i dont like her smiling look.

Jenny step on the bed and lie on the left of my wife.. she nibble my wife sweet lips softly..using her tongue to wet my wife lips..hmm.. my wife open her eyes to see who is kissing her so tenderly..seeing is Jenny.. she smile..and close her eyes again to enjoy the moment..
Jenny insert her index finger in my wife mouth.. my wife eagerly lick Jenny finger wet.. Jenny then rubbing my wife nipples with the wet finger.. hmm.. this must be very simulating as i can see my wife arch her back to meet Jenny's touch..
Hng.. meanwhile disappear from the cam view.. then he appear into the cam.. he is holding my wife stocking.. i can see he tied two to the side desk of the bed.. my wife is still being kissed not aware what is happening..

Then Hng signal to Jenny.. Jenny stride over my wife body.. gently holding both my wife arm up over her head.. while she continuing kissing my wife..Hng took the chance to tied my wife hands using the stocking..

Only then my wife realise what happen..
Wife: Hi.. what happen?... let me go..muffled....hmm..
As Jenny cover her mouth with tight frenching.. my wife couldnt make a sound.. as her mouth i believe is filled with Jenny tongue..

Hng got behind the girls.. i can see he is smiling as he can see both girls pussy .. he first spread jenny pussy.. it is already wet.. and lick it..i can see the love jucie web on Hng lips..hmm.. wish i am him..
While licking Jenny pussy.. Hng finger my wife pussy as well.. making my wife squeck.. she is so high.. she keep spreading her legs wide and pushing together Hng ..trying to make Hng insert his finger deeperr..
Hng alternative lick both heaven pussy... making both girls twisting their body to get more..

Then Suddenly i saw Jenny Turn her body over.. doing a 69 with my wife... my wife got free moment as her mouth is not cover..
Wife : Hng let me go.. i am so hot.. i cannot take it anymore..I want..
But the next moment .. Jenny sit her pussy on my wife face.. i can only hear the muffled sound.. then follow by licking sound.. oh god.. it is so hot..
Jenny is facing Hng ...she bend down lower to ward Hng.. i can see her boobs swing.. hmm.. Hng face is wet with love juice.. Jenny just bend over and kiss him deeply..
Hng then grabbing Jenny boobs.. and milk this cause Jenny eyes to pop .. but she continue to kiss even more intensively.. as if a challenge to Hng..
My poor wife must be out of breath now as Jenny should be extremely hoeny and wet at pussy...i hope she dont get drown by love juice.

Jenny: Alice.. lick me more.. hnmm.. you are really good at this.. hmm.. More..

Hng now step forward.. i can see his cock is aiming for my wife pussy.. just outside caressing the lips...my wife moved her body tryin to meet Hng cock..

Then in one stroke.. Hng plunge his whole cock into my wife pussy.. my wife screamed out loud in pleasure rather than pain.. and moaned..hmmmmmm.

Hng started to fuck my wife in slow long stroke.. oh i can see my wife pussy is so wet and red..my wife is moaning with pleasure.. and licking Jenny Pussy the same time.. she must be in heaven..

Jenny had her arm around Hng neck .. kissing him.. while Hng is busy fucking my wife and grabbing Jenny boobs.. my wife legs are around Hng waist pulling him deeper in time of stroke..

Hng : oh.. yeah.. if we can do this everyday .. it will be prefect.. Alice dear you agree??..
Wife: ohhh.... i cannot take it.. you are so deepp... just keep fucking me.. i will agree to anything...
Jenny: hmm... i like it..

studdyme
15-07-2013, 12:10 AM
camping for more!

nightfly1966
18-07-2013, 06:24 PM
Very steam sia...more bro..:D

alcoholonline
19-07-2013, 10:51 AM
what a great story bro

TREKLIM
21-07-2013, 01:20 AM
Continue camping

anggg51
21-07-2013, 10:14 AM
Hi

Any more update ?

francined69
21-07-2013, 02:06 PM
TS please continue! :D

chewee62
21-07-2013, 03:49 PM
Hi

Reporting here

coolguy71
21-07-2013, 05:26 PM
hi Guys.. busy for the last week.. got family outing.. this is the first weekend i spend with my kids since my trip to USA AZ..

Try to make peace with my wife.. while my kids are enjoying themselves in the mall playground.. i try to spend some time alone with my wife..

But as usual .. my wife is whatsapps to someone.. and smile ..when i ask who.. she told me.. dont need to know..

well guys.. dont that make you feel like slapping her..

then she just walk far away and make call.. laughing loudly and talk softly..

sign..

Anyway.. i will be back with our story soon.. continue your support..and up my point..:)

coolguy71
21-07-2013, 09:32 PM
Back to our story..

Hng : oh.. yeah.. if we can do this everyday .. it will be prefect.. Alice dear you agree??..
Wife: ohhh.... i cannot take it.. you are so deepp... just keep fucking me.. i will agree to anything...
Jenny: hmm... i like it..
Hng: Alice you are really wet..and tight.. sometime i worry if Gary had ever fuck you.. i feel you like a virgin..
Wife: stop talking just fuck me deep.. ohhh...harder..
Hng increase his pounding in my wife pussy .. Jenny is next to my wife kissing her and pinching her nippless..
Wife: oh... i am coming... ohmm.. my wife shivered and kept still..she looked fainted..

Hng still had not cum yet.. hmm.. good being young.

He step over and grab hold of Jenny legs and pull her to the edge of the bed..Jenny looked surprised..
Jenny : Hng ..you cannot cum in me.. later my husband will know..
Hng : ok ok..
Hng already has Jenny leg on his shoulder.. he just push his cock in Jenny pusy in one stroke..
Jenny : Oh... pain.. you are so rough... i like it..fuck me hard.. make me cum ...yeah..
Hng lean in and fuck Jenny like no tomorrow.. he grab Jenny boobs too pulling her into him.. I can see Jenny hands holding to the bed sheets.. she seem very high..

My wife is still out..

I saw Hng still to raise his head to the ceiling.. i know he is going to cum soon.. but he didnt' pull out of Jenny pussy..He just continue pounding..
I believe Jenny can sense he is coming too.. Jenny start to try to push Hng away.. but she is too weak..
Jenny: No Hng.. dont cum in my pusssyyyyy.......nooo....
Hng just shot his load in Jenny pussy.. disregarding Jenny pend...Way to go Hng.. he is one selfish bastard.. dont know what these woman.. including my wife see in him..

Hng: Yeah.. so shiok.. hmm.. Jenny suck my cock...
Jenny looked furious.. she slapped Hng on his face.. I told you not to cum in my pussy.. now how.. my husband will know..
Hng: No my problem..
Jenny stormed off the bed to the bathroom to wash.. i guess to clean the cum in her pussy.. Haha.. good luck.. she got good explaining to do.

Hng turned to my wife ... she is still out cold.. he just straddle my wife and stuff his cock into my wife mouth..my wife try to turn her head away.. Hng hold her head tightly.. she got no chance but to submit..
I can hear my wife muffling.. i think she is awake by him raping her mouth..she again try to get lose from the bondage..
but it is a losing battle..
Hng: Yeah.. that is my good girl.. making my cock clean..so shiok...yeah...

Just then Jenny came out of the bathroom.. she must be still furious.. when she see Hng is forcing my wife.. she pushed Hng off my wife body.. Wow..he fell off the bed ..i am getting to like Jenny..
Hng : What the fuck... Why you do that??.. You butch!!!..
Jenny : it is bad you cum in me... now force Alice.. Do you got any respect for us?..
Hng : You r all just slut want to get fuck.. dont talk as if you are queen of Eng!!.. Tommorow you will be begging me to fuck you again..
Jenny : Fuck you hng.. She started to untied my wife hands..
My Wife is crying now.. She rise up and hug Jenny tightly.. i can see the agony she is in..

Not that i feel sorry for her...but Hng should treat them more respect...

Hng just pick up his clothes and stormed out the room.. say: Yeah yeah.. i know it.. you two are chow lesbian..

Jenny picked up my tV R/C control and throw at Hng.. Wow.. my Samsung Control is not cheap leh.. but i guess it is worth it..

Wife: Hng (sobbing).. i want you out of my place now!!..
Hng: oh comeon.. I am sorry ok.. i just got carried away.. you are so sexy.. you know i love you baby..
Wife: No..Jenny is right.. You just want our body.. you dont care our feeling.. i must be blind to let you fuck me..(sob)
Hng: ok ok.. i am going.. dont think you are the only girl i got.. i go now.. you will never see me again..you sure?
Jenny: Oi!!!.. Fuck off.. talk so much.. !!!
Hng got his overnight bag in the guest room and leave out the main door with a bang..

Jenny is still holding my wife.. as my wife sob on her shoulder..
Jenny: oh Alice.. sorry i got you in this.. Hng dont worth it.. just blame it on lust dear..
Jenny caress my wife face.. kissing her tears..
Jenny: you know Alice...Gary should never know this.. he is a good man .. well not in bed.. but he take care of you and kids..right?
Wife:(sob..)yeah i guess..but he is so up tight..unlike Hng.. so tiger..hmmm(she got the dream look again)
Jenny: Oi..Auntie.. Hng just rape your mouth and i save you.. Walau you sounded like you enjoy it leh.. maybe i should not save you..( Jenny pinch my wife nipples hard)
Wife: AA... Pain lah...(she slapped Jenny hand )
Jenny smile: this is for not remember i save you.. really cannot tahan.. you really one horny housewife..
Wife : ok ok...sorry.. you are right.. what time is it now? ( she looked at the clock)
Jenny: Shit.. already 11am .. i need to get home to prepare for boy boy lunch..aiyoh.. i got to go... talk you later on Skype ok...bye..
Jenny jumped out of the bed.. gather her clothing.. and out of my place in a flash.. Wow.so fast.. she seems got training in change parade before..:)

All the sudden my place is quiet down ..after the whole morning of sexual fucking.. my place sounded very strange quiet..
I see my wife get up from the bed.. gather up the bedsheet and change a new sheet.. then took some items on the floor to the kitchen washing machine..

MY wife just put on a t-shirt without any bra and panties..

Nomster
22-07-2013, 11:37 AM
Waiting for the next installment!

eeemen
22-07-2013, 06:57 PM
Bro TS, hurry, can't wait for the next post!! Thx n cheers, ........................

coolguy71
20-09-2013, 07:18 AM
Hehe..bros and sis.. had a long break.

Many things happen during then .. events which I can use for the continuation of this story...

Any ideas and feedback r welcome..

Just note this is a story using real life character of my life with some twisted.. storyline is made up...

Dont be so serious..:)

studdyme
20-09-2013, 09:21 AM
camping for more!

rooneyrocks
20-09-2013, 10:02 AM
Good story please continue

Birdietan
20-09-2013, 11:36 AM
Hi bro if this story is true about hng I guess you might want to engage a killer not to kill him in sg but in jb cut off his hand and chopped off his cock to feed his own dog
Can consider writing as it think u can spice up your story

pyrokinets
20-09-2013, 11:48 AM
How exciting... Lesbian webcam affair? Or something worse? More TS!

MightyQueen
20-09-2013, 02:01 PM
:@ ! Im so mad at hng and your wife... Sorry to say this but thats what she get while cheating behind a good hubby.

Brainstorm
20-09-2013, 02:03 PM
Just note this is a story using real life character of my life with some twisted.. storyline is made up... Dont be so serious..:)

Im so mad at hng and your wife... Sorry to say this but thats what she get while cheating behind a good hubby.

TS already explained it's a made up story. Don't be so serious.

MightyQueen
20-09-2013, 02:22 PM
TS already explained it's a made up story. Don't be so serious.

LOL okay I'm blind I think I skip that part

CoconutGrove
20-09-2013, 02:25 PM
Nice stuff :D

coolguy71
20-09-2013, 05:28 PM
LOL okay I'm blind I think I skip that part

Hehe.. no worry I receive a number of PM on my kids wellbeing and even someone offer to help me take care of my kids..

Thus make me feel .. I might be in someway unintentionally miss lead my reader..;)

However it is heartening to know we have so many caring ppl around us.. especially in SBF..

So do feedback and enjoy... and my kids r as notti and cute.. but wife just as nagging as usual..but we r good in real life.. dont worry about us...

cheers.. I will write more tonight stay tune... :D

godz
21-09-2013, 12:55 AM
Lol.... Nice story... Had it been real.... Would gladly pass u the contact that's needed to do the job......

coolguy71
21-09-2013, 11:59 AM
Lol.... Nice story... Had it been real.... Would gladly pass u the contact that's needed to do the job......

Just to share.. i am searching the net for some good erotica story to give me ideas.. i found the is story..

it blow my mind.. http://www.literotica.com/s/the-one-less-traveled-by-ch-01

i dont think i can handle like the character 'Nick'.. if i am in his situation i would kill the the dude 'Collin'.. haha..

And the wife 'Nicole' ... she is hot..

just enjoy the sharing... dont bomb me ok.. :D

coolguy71
21-09-2013, 04:45 PM
I am back...:D

Hi guys do you know when hp using apps which need internet.. hp tend to get very warm.. Well you can imagine how warm my hp get after the hours of cam action.. Oh yeah.. Mega eat battery power too.. i got 40% left from full charge this morning.. So if you were to like me have internet cam action buy a good Power bank.. :eek:

My story is very close to real life as i use real event to link to my erotica story.. so if any coincidence event it is not intentional.. And not every installment is sexual .. as i need to build up the story

But seriously guys and sis.. who is Singapore fuck or have sex every moment of the day?? We need to work one you know...hehe.. so story also sama sama like real life mah..

Recap from previous..

....I see my wife get up from the bed.. gather up the bedsheet and change a new sheet.. then took some items on the floor to the kitchen washing machine..
MY wife just put on a t-shirt without any bra and panties....

Hmm.. guess this end the morning session... so I down my livecam apps... battery low .. halfway thru the morning session i had already cum.... HP battery low.. Cum tank zero... :p and it splash all over my steering wheel and front dashboard.. shit you can imagine the odor of fresh semen in a car and in Singapore hot humid afternoon sun... just like some fish smell from market.. Not Cool dude not cool at all...

I grab a handful of tissues from the box.. and start to wrap..even if you wrap it .. the surface are still sticky..(word of advice.. if you want to cum in car .. dont anyhow shoot.. )

Shit...I just realise i didnt inform office of my absence yet.. afterall i got no mood to work (who would not if you just see your wife cheating on you) ... and need to send car to car wash too..hehe..

Firstly ,I drove my car to SHELL car wash.. i pay the indian wash workers extra $20 for throughly clean and vacuum my car. He beamed .. in a flash 5 hardworking guys are all over my car .. cleaning.. haha.. Money talks..:)

Meanwhile i called my PA(Mandy)......Ring..Ring..Ring..

Mandy: Hello..Mr Lim office . I am Mandy.. Can i help you?
Me: Mandy . it is me.. i taking a day leave..
Mandy: OK noted boss.. Big boss just look for you .. i told him you are on customer site.. not in today..
Me : 10Q .. Mandy.. you are life saver..
Mandy: Hehe.. lifesaver.... i can give CPR too you want??.. :<>
Me: You want to give me CPR on where?
Mandy: You uh?.. so 'hamsup'(dirty) .. dont talk to you.. So you leave one day?
Me : Yeah.. family problem.
Mandy: k take care..
We held on....

A little on Mandy...Mandy is my PA..working with me for 3 years-. she is a SYT OL .. always dress in office suit with mid length skirt with stocking and heels. Although she is in the plump side.. but she carry herself with confidence .. in meeting she organise for me she will help me to soften my rival by her analysis and presentation..the phase : When she talk ppl listen..speak it all... so by the time i enter the meeting.. all opposition is already taken care.. Yes she is very reliable and fiercely protective over me..

But when we are alone.. she show her soft side.. so cheerful and chatty.. totally different comparsing to the board meeting..we dont have boss and PA relationship.. we are more good friend term. And she is alway in office till late (9pm) ..meaning whenever i page her .. i can expect Mandy to be at my door by 5 second.. and i guess she got no bf outside.. i asked her before ..she just smile ...

OH yes.. Mandy know i got problem with my wife.. but she is wise to steer clear.... for now..

I am writing the rest now.. my story is 'fresh from oven' so to speak..
Need to give my kids spelling now.. hehe.. real life daddy job not easy ...

coolguy71
21-09-2013, 09:06 PM
Today is Wednesday.. it is swimming day for my kids. My kids will go for swimming lesson after school. The swimming lesson is held in the club in Hood road.

I decide to surprise my kids by picking them up after school.. so drive my car and parked in a carpark opposite the school gate.. and waited.. 1:30pm.. Ringrrrrrrrr school bell .. you can see a stream of kids running out of the gate.. and maids, parents picking up their children.. it is a very noisy moment. ( Those with school kids will know what i mean).

The School has a parent volunteer , Uncle Jim( UJ), by the gate he is an 50s guy.. with white hair. with a spare tyre with small eyes and hairy arms.. ... if he dont have the school volunteer uniform on.. i would have thought he is a pervert .. anyway his job is to shoo away cars wanting to park near the gate..in order to make the road safer for kids...he acted as if he own the stretch of road..thus no car dare to park near him..

But .. then i notice a red Nissan March slowed in front of the gate he didnt shoo the car away.. instead he smiled at the driver holding the door open for him .. KNS double standard treatment i say to myself... when the driver exit and remove the sun glasses.. oh i see why .. she is Jenny...She is still wearing a same white t-shirt and hotpants.. yes bra still show from her short sleeve .. she is hold up her hand to shield herself from the afternoon sun.. i guess UJ can see the bra clearly... hmm such lusting looks..

Then across the road at the corner of my eyes.. i saw my wife by the traffic light waiting for green light .. she is wearing black tortoise shell sun glasses .. with a pink spaghetti strap t strapless bra..with black hotpants..with nike running shoes (well she did do some running after all) .. carrying a sport bag.. i believe containing my kids swimming gears..
She do looked hot for a three kids mum.. although i was hurt by her action behind my back.. and the way she treat me.. but i still love her.. (well i am a sentimental guy..haha).

it is green light for crossing.. i watched her walking across the street with a group of maids and aunties to school gate..her round ass swing in time with her step.. hmm looked like she is wearing g-string.. as not seeing the tell tale sign of panties mark..hehe.. ( guys know what i mean). She saw Jenny by the gate.. a big smile show on her face.. called out to Jenny..
Jenny turned and smiled too ..waving my wife to come over.. my wife doubleup her step to Jenny.. when meet.. they hugged..then i notice Jenny whisper something to my wife ear.. my wife turn her face and smile at UJ shyly.. I saw UJ is beaming seeing two sexy creature in front of him hugging and one smile at him.. KNN he must be cumming in his pant..

Then i saw UJ step forward to my wife they are so close i thought they are going to kiss.. Cannot .. not in front of school.... luckily he instead took the sport bag from my wife hand .. shit.. he is holding my wife hands too long just to take the bag.. my wife giggled like a school girl ..she stepped back --wahhng ...then he walked to the rear of Jenny March boot and place in.. Wahlau.. school volunteer now do porter job too.. I should come too school more often.. i am getting lose touch of the changing world..

I saw my wife mouthed a Thank you to UJ.. as she placed her hand on his arm.. then he slipped his hairy arm behind my wife waist and petted her buttock as if he own them.. seems to me his action is well practise.. UJ always touch my wife? guess i will never know .. the same time he talked to Jenny.. i can see the uneven teeth in his mouth.. and one gold one too.. i guess my wife and Jenny is flirting with him he can turn a blind eyes to jenny car.. I dont know what they see in UJ..

Then i notice the unthinkable i notice his fingers are not idling.. his middle finger is rubbing my wife ass crack over her hotpants while petting her buttock.. my wife acted as if nothing happening.. just continue chatting with Jenny and him.. occasional wave to some parents she know.. from my angle of view i can see clearly he is fingering and stroking her ass.. but to others in school.. they are too busy to notice...

I took my hp shakily dial my wife phone number 8XXXXXX..

Ring ...ring... I can see my wife retrieve her hp..she looked at the hp and show UJ..He just snag his shoulder.. wife answered..
Wife : Hello? Gary?
Me: Hi.. where r u?
Wife: pick up kids then swimming .. what you want?..she snapped
Me: oh.. just want to know how r your day?
Wife: nothing much..

I saw UJ say something to my wife ear.. i pretend i can hear.

Me: Dear .. who is with you now?.. i thought i can heard something..
Wife: No one lah i am alone.. so nosiy here... ahhh.(she actually moaned)

I can see clearly she is finger to come by UJ..

Me: Dear ..what is that?
Wife: nothing.. ahh.. i got to go..

she hang on..and hold her hp to her breast.. her other hands hold on UJ arm to steady herself..

then I saw my wife bended abit forward so her buttock will be push back maybe reaction from Uncle Jim fingering.. next she turned her face, she looked flushed maybe it is the noon heat or from the fingering.. she is breathing hard and short ..and she is biting her lower lips as she looked at UJ with the longing looks.. UJ just played cool.. he still can scold some kids for running.. Wow all of them good actor..

Do feedback your thought.. i like to hear from you all... cheers..
Maybe i will post an other installment ..depend on responses....:)

coolguy71
22-09-2013, 09:51 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Then my kids came bouncing out of the school gate.. my wife struggled abit from UJ to step forward to them.. and only then Uncle Jim let go of her unwillingly.... my wife adjusted her hotpants slightly i guess UJ fingering must have dig her pants into the crack deep..so she is uncomfortable as she bend over to hug my kids..such a nice view of her ass...

Anyway KK start to talk excitedly on something .. BB join in too.. GG just stand one side waiting.. (kids are excited when release from school.. maybe too much knowledge over spill...). I was about to make my presence show.. my wife pointed at Jenny car to my kids.. i guess they are going to use Jenny car.. so i return to my hiding place and continue viewing..

Jenny's son Eric appeared too.. i dont know much about him.. he looked like a quiet kid with glasses.. he seems to get along with my kids well.. i guess they have been together a lot as their mum might be lovers from my observation.. anyway as long as my kids are not hurt.. i guess i am okay..

I can hear them say.
BB: Mummy where we going?
Wife: We go swimming ... Aunt Jenny will drive us.....
BB, KK,GG :.. Yeaaaaaa...
KK : Whats for lunch? Mummy..
Wife :Jenny.. where we go for lunch?

My wife is never good in making decision.. but when i suggested it she will just critise me.. but for today she is so submissive to Jenny.. maybe due to morning sex.

Jenny : We go to Safra McD ok?
BB, KK,GG, Eric :.. Yeaaaaaa...
Wife: ok ok.. lets go into the car.. .Wave good bye Uncle Jim..

All the kids waved and rushed to the car

So all 4 kids filed into the back seat of Jenny March,i can hear them complaining as usual.. then Jenny goes to the driver seat.. after she waved to Uncle Jim too.. leaving my wife still standing next to UJ.. my wife patted UJ arm for good bye.. and nodded at him.. what is the meaning? i noticed UJ smiled lustfully at my wife and nodded too.. i feel goosebump on my arm.. what is the msg between them..

Then my wife stepped into the car.. with UJ closing the car for her.. then Jenny step on the gas.. off they went..

I can see UJ stroking his chin smiling.. starring after Jenny March.. smelling his middle finger..

----------------------------------------------------------------------

i am building the story with real event.. many which we can related to .. hope you like it...:)

alwaysbestdeal
22-09-2013, 02:41 PM
you have observed more than once that your wife is eating outside and you are still observing? Hmmm.. I wonder whether you are strategizing to do something soon... :confused:

francined69
22-09-2013, 02:45 PM
Pls continue TS. Wifey needs another lesson.

jj583
22-09-2013, 03:09 PM
Too hard to bear if my wifey is so daring .... :mad::mad:
I would have confronted UJ, rite on the spot !!:eek::eek:

pizza82
22-09-2013, 04:40 PM
I'm holding my position n wait for ur call.. (Camping)

coolguy71
22-09-2013, 06:47 PM
you have observed more than once that your wife is eating outside and you are still observing? Hmmm.. I wonder whether you are strategizing to do something soon... :confused:

haha... thank you.. you have just give me more option for me to continue the story.. keep it coming.. :)

LovePotion
22-09-2013, 11:40 PM
great story... support u :)

Phychopath
23-09-2013, 04:56 AM
Really great stuff :D

coolguy71
23-09-2013, 07:29 AM
Just a morning installment... for breakfast...heheh.. :D

Wow.. I really need to take more time out to see my family activites... if i didnt see this for myself i dont know so much is happening...

As i turn to leave..thinking what to do next..follow Jenny or go to club or .....

I notice a man talking to Uncle Jim by the roadside. Hmm.. casually i stroll over.. pretending to be waiting for my kids.. so i can eavesdrop on their conversation..

the Man: Hi Jim afternoon..( hosaybo) good or not?

UJ : Uh??.. oh Ah Dong ..waiting for your boy? (oh he is Ah Dong)

AD: Yeah.. wow you are one lucky guy.. just now saw that two chiobo with you ..who r they?

UJ: oh.. those bo.. The pink dress is Alice.. the white t-shirt is Jenny. Why?

AD: Why?.. dont pretend leh.. from far i can see you finger the pink bo ... can intro or not?

UJ:You siao!!!.. she is mine.. you forget about it.. but i can intro Jenny to you.

AD: Pink is yours??.. really?.. she married leh.. i saw her kids too.

UJ: Haha.. you dont know she is a easy woman.. when i feel like it i will call her.. and arrange for fucking session in the morning.. when her kids and husband is out ... she is hot leh..

AD: wow next time you call me for threesome lah..

UJ: Aiyah see how first lah.. see your boy is here.. byebye..

I was so shocked.. what else i dont know.. my wife is such a easy woman?!!.. you know the feeling of one green hat is bad.. but i am wearing multiple green hats.. shit.. nowonder my wife is alway tired when i ask to make love.. she might have already fuck that day... i am feeling sad and sick at the same time.. What i heard so far is really mind blowing..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tonight installment see how i deal with UJ... stay tune...

pizza82
23-09-2013, 09:34 AM
Bro, seriously.. This is real life story or u make up some story.. For guy wearing green hat is worse, yet u multiple green hats... Izzit ur problem?!? I mean ur wife not satisfy wit ur love making? Or she like it the wild side? For me, if they going for 3p back home, I will sit at the hall n wait for them.. C how she react.. I will make her beg for her life, sure I will forgive her but I will hv more fun then b4.. Treat her like a slut..

Yoonachio
23-09-2013, 12:24 PM
I come to support your story, but bro...why you don't want to have divorce with her? juz my humble concern about you.

Last time I watched a kangxi show, the women in the show needed to tell husband what they lied in the past, ofcoz not the affair la, usually is about how they damaged the husband's expensive shirt, or made the kid fall but blame on other things. One most significant sign is they pick up something minor and had a quarrel with u so as to cover their faults, or act angrily and blame you 1st bcos the women afraid that the husband know something.

So be extra careful when your lady behave abnormally....sure have something one.

alwaysbestdeal
23-09-2013, 12:50 PM
This story is getting absurb, the wife behaves like the neighbourhood property, all can up her anytime and the husband just happy to relate what he sees and then laments in shock...

TS, how much more you are going to relate b4 something is done on your end or this is the story approach... No action talk only????

yang punk
25-09-2013, 07:22 PM
How many times must TS say that his story is FICTION?

Can't you guys understand simple English?

coolguy71
25-09-2013, 07:57 PM
How many times must TS say that his story is FICTION?

Can't you guys understand simple English?

Thank you for all the feedback. .. I don't blame my readers getting angry over the sluttyness of Alice. Ppl tend to be uncomfortable over that..

And I am at fault too as I have add it many event which we can relate to in real life everyday happen, thus readers might get too realistic .. involve in feeling..

If I cause uncomfortable or distress feeling to anyone. My sincere apologies.

DDAMn
25-09-2013, 08:09 PM
No problem bro.the truth is better than being lied.understand what u been truth its better to let it out than keep in heart then suffer silently.

pizza82
25-09-2013, 09:12 PM
Don't worry bro.. If real life story or even just add up some source.. We will support u :) but if just a story, well.. Damn ur good :p stil, guy wearing green hat.. I understand how it feels :(

gobal100
25-09-2013, 09:59 PM
I will never never forget. We can forgive but not forget.

Woman or man will go crazy and remember what you did bad to them.

jasminee
29-09-2013, 05:19 AM
I will never never forget. We can forgive but not forget.

Woman or man will go crazy and remember what you did bad to them.

woman will also remember what you did GOOD to them :D

pizza82
01-10-2013, 11:21 PM
Camping for few days .. Story hvnt start yet :(

hotguy2406
02-10-2013, 01:18 AM
nice story bro

battle66
02-10-2013, 03:08 AM
Very tok kong.... Excellent

coolguy71
02-10-2013, 03:26 PM
I returned to my car.. thinking.. i need a plan what to do next... holding my steering wheel tight till my knuckle turn white .. my first thought were to wreak UJ .. but Singapore law forbid me .. but there dont mean i am not going to do anything... With my Mega.. i snapped multiple photos on UJ at the school gate.

Then I login to MOE site searching for the feedback corner on my kids school, i used the feedback and log a complain to the school Volunteer Committee about UJ. As the feedback got no attachment needed.. i suggest they review their CCTV at the gate stating specific the time and date highlighting that UJ is not doing his job to direct cars and inappropriate action to some of the female parents.. and to review their screening procedure so school is an holy place where mold our next leaders.. Power of internet these days..
It has been an very eventful date for me.. in fact it is a wake up call for me to buck up or ship out..

I decide to call in a day and return home early..i call my wife.
Ring..ring..
Wife :Hello?
Me: Hi Dear i am home already.. not feeling well ..MC.
Wife : Oh.. ok. children in pool now.. call you later.. bye.
Me : ok.

At 5pm.. my wife and kids return.. Kids rush to me as they are please Daddy is home early..i need to shoo them to take bath and clean themselves..
I notice my wife is unusually quiet.. normally snap me just 5 minutes of seeing me.

Me: You ok?.. you looked distant...
Wife: oh ok..

I didnt press her for info..the evening just past uneventfully.. but i notice my wife checked her phone more often than usual..

When she goes to take bath i sneak a peep on her phone msg.. Bingo... it appear Jenny got news from school that UJ got suspended..and he is under police investigation for indecent act with some woman in public... No wonder my wife is scare..

coolguy71
02-10-2013, 06:06 PM
This is the last installment....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That night after my kids were pet to sleep.. i returned my bedroom.. i found my wife sitting on the bed flipping thru some magazine.. she is dress in a t-shirt .. below i couldnt see as she got the blacket cover herself from waist down.

I flip the cover down for me get into bed.. i notice.. she is wearing just a panties..i never got tired looking at her silky long legs..even after all these years of marriage.

Me: Dear.. you looked hot tonight.. what is the event?

Wife: nothing.. just think we dont have a good talk lately( talk in panties.. hehe.. we will do more talk cock..)

Me: ok.. what you want to talk about?( i caress her legs )

Wife: Do you love me?...(wow.. watery eyes tactic)

Me: of course why?.. you dont love me meh?.. (answer question with question)

Wife: If i do something wrong will you forgive me?...

Me: hmm depend.. you overspend Credit card is it?.. or you got boyfriend outside?...(acting blur)

Wife: ..... promise not to be angry.. please...(she is rubbing my cock over my shorts)..

Me: Ok ok.. why tonight you so touchy?...i like your hands on my didi....see so hard..

Wife kick off the bed cover.. and slipped off her t-shirt.. she is not wearing any bra.. her breasts bounce when the t-shirt was pull off .. i cap her breasts and pinch her hard nipples.. as i do that.. image of Ah Hng and UJ come to my mind.. i believe these very nipples has been sucked and touched by them.. i notice her nipples are having red mark around it.. Hng bite them this morning??

As depth in my thoughts.. wife notice i stopped.. as i just cap her breasts....

Wife: Dear .. what you thinking?..

Me: oh nothing.. just enjoying your nipple..so hard..

Wife: you lor.. as if never touch before..hehe

Then i push her down on the bed. .. And french kiss her.. today she is different.. she let me have my way.. hmm.. i know must have some catch.. but hell i will claim her back as my wife tonight..

As we french kiss.. my tongue is deep in her mouth tongue fighting with her tongue.. as if cleanse her of her sin.. the same time i pinched her nipples.. she moan in my mouth.. she try to say something.. but i hold on to her head not allow her head to turn.. she could only keep kissing me..
I slip my hand over her stomach.. and rubbing her pussy over her panties...she is wet.. as i rub.. i have create a wet spot on her panties.. her legs open wide as i rub her pussy...i can feel she is very aroused.. as her hand start to roam my body..attacking my nipples.. and my cock at the same time..

I finally let go of her..i sit back and looked at her..her arm is covering her eyes.. as the hand is lightly rubbing her own pussy... waiting for me... to take her..

i slipped off my clothing.. and tag her panties off...throw them to on the bed..
i go south to her pussy.. and rubbing my tongue over her folds.. as i slipped two fingers into her hole..searching for the spot which is slight spongy..my wife not able to hold ... her legs are aorund my shoulder..holding my head close to her pussy..

Wife: i need you now... dont tease me..i need your cock...

i just keep painting her pussy with my fingers in her hole.. in and out.

Wife: Make love to me now... Dear.. pleaseeeee.....Ahhh..

I decide i have tease her enough.. i raise up.. my face is wet with her juice ... my wife hold my face wrapping the wet...

Wife: you make me feel good... please put your cock in me now..
Holding her leg on m y shoulder i aim and push my cock deep into her pussy with one push.. the thoughts return again.. i can see Ah Hng fucking her...guess this is why her pussy is more loose now..

But my didi still feel so good in her.. her pussy is so wet... i start to make love to her... pumping her with short and long stroke..

My wife moan as i pump her continuously..

Wife: Feeling so good... so hot inside... oh..soo good.. deeper ...

I am like a man with mission.. i just keep pounding her as if i got no tomorrow..

My wife might notice the different... as she moan.. she keep looking as me..as if challenging me.. to bring her to the next level of lovemaking...

Then i feel i am going to cum soon.. my wife must have feel it too...

Wife:Dear ... please cum in me..

Then with one final thrust... i plunge deep and cum inside her pussy... the excitement is too much.. this is the most intense sex i have in my marriage..
My wife just ly still and pant... the thin film of sweat on her body...i can see only small movement as she breath ..

Finally she turn to face me.. her hands is touching her pussy..

Me too lie down next to her.. touching her breasts..

Me: Dear.. you want to tell me something just now?

Wife: Yes.... you know i love you very much.. but you are alway not around when i got urge..

Me: You alway scold me...

Wife: No.. cos i am frustrated.. and you are not there when i need you..

Me: oh.. so what happen ?

My wife start to tell me about Jenny..what they been doing.. and sometime Jenny will get some guys and they will do threesome..all these are happen during school time.. And last month when i am oversea.. my wife waiting for my kids.. she befriend with UJ.. UJ is a friend with benefits as he let my wife and Jenny privilege in school. Then UJ want more.. so Jenny and my wife have threesome with him in Jenny place.. my wife claim UJ like her more.

As she tell me these.. she is stroking my cock..although i am feeling angry.. but my cock start to swell up again...

She just smiled and lower herself to give me a blowjob...my cock must be smell like her pussy as i just fuck her..but she didnt' butt a eye.. and just give me a deep throat blow job.. as she blow me.. i pinch her nipples.. her breasts is swinging as she goes up and down on my cock...

For the second time in the night i cum again.. this time in my wife mouth...WOW.. she never do that before...

She swallow my cum.. and continue to tongue wash my cock... then she return to my side hugging me with her head on my chest...

wife: will you forgive me?

Me: Yeah.. it is going to be difficult.. but for our children.. you r their mother.. i will forgive u.

I hugged my wife tight.. and hope she will true to her words....

The End.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brainstorm
03-10-2013, 09:16 AM
I hugged my wife tight.. and hope she will true to her words....

The End.

Good EQ. For that, you prevent your matrimonial assets from being divided. You also get to continue watching your kids grow up. Revenge isn't the final victory. The final victory is being able to continue loving your kids, uninterrupted.

Nothing happens to Hng? Why never ask your wife to make up to you by getting a threesome with Jenny for you?

francined69
03-10-2013, 10:10 AM
wow what a great ending! but you have gone the next level, anal sex with wifey! kekekeke

Brainstorm
03-10-2013, 12:01 PM
anal sex with wifey!

:confused: Got meh? Teacher teacher, my comprehension fail. Where do I find this answer in the passage ah? (sorry... psle exam now.. must joke a bit primary school style.)

coolguy71
03-10-2013, 01:37 PM
Haha.. maybe story to steamy till see wrong hole..:p

well I notice number of readers might be too affect by story reality.. thus have so uncomfort. So I decide to end with a soft approach. Maybe mine next one will be more wild. Haha...

LovePotion
04-10-2013, 12:16 AM
nice update u have up there... support u :)

bigangry
04-10-2013, 12:21 AM
good story and wrap up at the end. real or not, we all just read to enjoy

:D

eeemen
06-10-2013, 08:57 AM
Thanks for softening the ending of this fictional story, :D. But more than that, thanks for the effort writing this and sharing with us, much appreciated bro TS, cheers, ....................

hornyness
07-10-2013, 06:26 PM
Bro your good man, made me go PCc 2times in office today, keep it up for the sexual side. But I feel for u, ESP the kids.

coolguy71
07-10-2013, 07:05 PM
Bro your good man, made me go PCc 2times in office today, keep it up for the sexual side. But I feel for u, ESP the kids.

Hi bro.. glad you like my story.. but dont mess up your office toilet.. later toilet cleaner call father call mother...:o

HORNYLION
08-10-2013, 08:57 AM
Good story but as a father of three kids(one stepdaughter and two of my own sons) trying v hard not to cry when the kids called to say they were beaten...

coolguy71
11-05-2015, 10:45 PM
By popular demand.. this story is pull up from store.

This is related to my other story.. in different prespective.

Enjoy bros..

I live for feedback.

justmin
12-05-2015, 07:53 PM
UJ: Haha.. you dont know she is a easy woman.. when i feel like it i will call her.. and arrange for fucking session in the morning.. when her kids and husband is out ... she is hot leh..

Bro, Thanks for the wonderful story. It really makes my day. Btw, is there any more juicy details that you could share with us on her subsequent session with UJ?

bignehneh
10-05-2019, 06:49 AM
I would love a part of TS fucking Jenny. Can TD write that?