PDA

View Full Version : Qst on Singpost

Sammyboy RSS Feed
04-07-2013, 01:50 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Packages are usually delivered by the same person that delivers your mail. When Singpost implemented a policy of if your not home then it's not their problem, they really had plenty of unhappy people when these people were not home. Just imagine having to go down to pick it up at your branch office:(

I recently received a package from the US. What surprised me is that it only took only 1 week to get here because it was delivered by Singpost:eek: What is more surprising is the package was delivered outside of the normal delivery time because the delivery was not done by the mailman.

So I'm curious whether Singpost has woken up OR is the quick delivery time due to the US company I ordered having a contract with Singpost:confused:

I did receive an email customer survey from the US company requesting feedback on when I received the package. So to Singpost, they are watching:)

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.singsupplies.com/showthread.php?$$$$$4-Qst-on-Singpost&goto=newpost).