PDA

View Full Version : XX doesnt want you touching blonde baby Dash Dash coz u probably touched kkj

Sammyboy RSS Feed
04-07-2013, 07:10 AM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

http://distilleryimage10.s3.amazonaws.com/8bd4d080e3fe11e28e2c22000a1fb747_7.jpg

What pisses me off as much as the touching is the rudeness of these people. I simply cannot understand why they would be so buay paiseh (unabashed)! I don't like to be put in a situation where I have to go tell someone to stop touching... That day a middle aged lady was having her fill of Dash while telling me she loves my blog. She was nice, just that she didn't know her boundaries. It would make the situation so awkward if I told her not to touch him. She should just KNOW it's not alright! It's simple manners, right?? It's ok to look - but not ok to touch!
When I tweeted about this issue some time ago some idiot said I was overreacting. Oh yeah? I doubt you will find ANY mother who thinks it's ok to let strangers touch their kids! Moreover babies have very sensitive skin! You may say there is no harm done with a bit of touching... If you really think so please let me rub your face with my foot. That moron continued by saying I should understand that Dash is very cute so of course people want to touch him. No, I don't "understand". That's the dumbest **** I've ever heard, it's like saying a girl is gorgeous so of course all the men want to rape her and she should be all like oh it's my fault I'm so pretty, guess I'll allow my vagina to be a free for all!
Thank god to date nobody pinched him or kissed him. I've heard it happened to my friends' babies! I think I will just flip!
Fellow mommies: Does this happen to you too? What's the most invasive thing strangers have done to your kids? And how do you prevent or react to this? I need some tips!

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?156114-XX-doesnt-want-you-touching-blonde-baby-Dash-Dash-coz-u-probably-touched-kkj&goto=newpost).