PDA

View Full Version : Mp @ tp

javasql
03-07-2013, 07:16 PM
Came across a MP. Feeling tired after a day's work, decided to walk up and check it out.

Initially thought that it was closed as I tried to turn the door knob, it is locked. But however, the "OPEN" sign was hung outside. Suddenly heard a "click" and an SYT behind the door. OMG.. wearing a uniform, somehow look like nurse. Pink colour! short skirt one piece. thinking to myself, this place sure to have some........... :D horny

Look through the menu, all facial package. but i wanted massage. so told the receptionist and she said they offer massage too. Led to a room and requested for a younger gal. A**** massage was so - so because i think they are not trained in that, only facial i guess. POP GQ sensually and leave as happy man.

please see below MR I tried:-

Name: A****
Nationality: PRC
Looks: 6/10 (varies on one standard)
Boob: B+
Massage skills: 4/10 (too soft, but not piano. I tried better ones, maybe they are not trained to massage)
HJ: 8/10 plus top roaming (sensual and shiok plus their uniform so short and sexy)

She will playfully OR accidentally touch your balls first till you stand before she pop her GQ. Very skillful hj and accommodating.

RTM: most likely

Get to know 2 more PRC girls name. Looks much better than the one I had. Will try next time. :D

Would like to share this with more seniors or can willing to exchange another MP with me to protect this place. Think those who work at TP would know this. :p

DukeJester
03-07-2013, 10:12 PM
Bro,
Care to share loc or ctc? TIA

gregphew
03-07-2013, 11:03 PM
Very sad people are not giving contact details :(
Bro..can you plz pm the contact details.

ShittyAss
03-07-2013, 11:24 PM
Very sad people are not giving contact details :(
Bro..can you plz pm the contact details.

There are two existing threads on this joint already

runlight
04-07-2013, 12:44 AM
hi bro,

can pm share the ctc/location? thanks in advance!