PDA

View Full Version : Finding girls who like sex toys

Stoys
03-07-2013, 06:30 PM
I like to please girls with sex toys and was wondering if any girl out there is interested. I dont need a fj but a bj would be nice. Other than that i just like to please. Kinky i guess. Cant find any FL who like toys :(

UMNO
04-07-2013, 04:45 AM
This is something i am also interested in

PPGirl
04-07-2013, 10:35 AM
I like to please girls with sex toys and was wondering if any girl out there is interested. I dont need a fj but a bj would be nice. Other than that i just like to please. Kinky i guess. Cant find any FL who like toys :(

Haha u offering money for the bj??
If not.. are u asking for fbj? free bj?
But then since u asking for bj .
Kinda no link to ur topic leh

Stoys
04-07-2013, 10:38 AM
Haha.. I thought it would be mutual. But well, i guess can pay if i get bj and play toys at the same time. Just can't find anyone:(.

acidicavex
04-07-2013, 10:42 AM
Haha u offering money for the bj??
If not.. are u asking for fbj? free bj?
But then since u asking for bj .
Kinda no link to ur topic leh

Haha sis that should be his hidden agenda. U pikjia his lobang:D

PPGirl
04-07-2013, 10:47 AM
Haha sis that should be his hidden agenda. U pikjia his lobang:D

Did i? thats y i ask is he offering money?? :D
no money..u think girls want offer bj n girls not so cheapkate to offer bj to stranger like him lo.
Even go find fl have to pay also ;)

if he state offer money to girls who like sex toys.. this straight foward & make sense ! :D

will88
04-07-2013, 11:57 AM
That's the point. Most ppl here are looking for free fuck, free BJ or whatever. I always believe "nothing is free", there's a price for everything.

hcg_explorer
04-07-2013, 12:07 PM

This is something i am also interested in

y not try on urself... poke into ur asshole. gong simi lanjiao wei, like to please girls with sex toys and no need FJ, bj wil be nice. u think girls down here are for u to play izit... u talk nice is please, not nice is using " something " to poke them juz for ur own satisfaction.

阿佬 kua buay ki dis ppl..

glster
04-07-2013, 12:57 PM
if that ger prefer sex toy then i dont see a needs for him not to say a BJ.

PPGirl
04-07-2013, 01:13 PM
y not try on urself... poke into ur asshole. gong simi lanjiao wei, like to please girls with sex toys and no need FJ, bj wil be nice. u think girls down here are for u to play izit... u talk nice is please, not nice is using " something " to poke them juz for ur own satisfaction.

阿佬 kua buay ki dis ppl..

Ah lau.. their a** might be still virgin leh.. 1st attempt given to sex toys :D

sundersingh259
04-07-2013, 08:22 PM
I am also looking for girls that makes my day ...it better to go with sex toys...that are very safe.

sundersingh259
04-07-2013, 08:23 PM
I prefer girls to use Sex Toy as less as possible because it will hurt you alert if you are getting addicted of this device.Use sex toys that are safer from any disease first check the quality of product that are safer.I usually prefer to buy Sex Toys (www.sexpiration.com) that I find best among any other product in terms of quality and price.

Stoys
04-07-2013, 09:47 PM
Oh, sorry if I offended anyone. I just thought this area of the forum was to ask for 'mutual' activity. or perhaps someone out there may also be looking for this activity.

win13win
05-07-2013, 09:42 AM
Yes, sex toy is very addictive. Know a girl who take emergency leave to buy toy when her toy spoil, cause she need it everyday. She keep in in her bag and use during work and go toilet to use it during shopping also.

Bradtok
03-08-2013, 11:12 PM
sex toys really so addictive? i'm thinking of trying with my gf.