PDA

View Full Version : Chio Babes in Singapore

benglian
07-06-2005, 05:17 AM
To start a new thread on chio babes in Singapore for us to share and view..There is a nice and cute babes over the counter at That Music at GWC.

whitegals
08-06-2005, 01:40 AM
Do you what they call chio babes in SG?

Tourists!

xxpp_z
08-06-2005, 02:07 AM
lol...Just start a thread like that. No picture some more. At least make some effort to get some pics for all the bros mah.

camoman
08-06-2005, 03:14 AM
NPNT! Understand? :D

jungle boy
08-06-2005, 05:22 AM
lol...Just start a thread like that. No picture some more. At least make some effort to get some pics for all the bros mah.

yah lor... bro benglian, as the threadstarter, get the ball rolling by posting some pics lah. this is like asking to be spoonfed like that.

anyway, just a 5 minute stroll down orchard road can see many chio babes, what's there to share and view about?

JackieWong
08-06-2005, 10:23 PM
Since when Sillypore got chio babes?? all i c is either pokey faces with pork chop figure walking with their pig head up thinking that they r most beautiful creature on earth! I think u nvr been out of sillypore or u go african countries to compare wif local bitches

ChickenRun
08-06-2005, 11:14 PM
actually, i feel that there are chio babes in singapore... only they're all already taken up liao...

Lime
08-06-2005, 11:29 PM
how true chio bus all taken up and all the pork chop up for grab...

MMM88
09-06-2005, 12:11 AM

Bro...wat is NPNT...... :confused:

warresg
09-06-2005, 12:22 AM
Bro...wat is NPNT......
err....no pikachu no talk?? :p :D

asdfghjkl
09-06-2005, 12:46 AM
erm.. ya.. something like that.. :)

nakamara
09-06-2005, 12:48 AM
No Pic No Talk la.... :)

Label
09-06-2005, 10:30 AM

bro... you EDMWed too much... :D

asknot3
09-06-2005, 10:45 AM
lol...... No picture some more. At least make some effort to get some pics for all the bros mah.originally posted by jungle boy get the ball rolling by posting some pics lah. this is like asking to be spoonfed like that.originally posted by nakamara No Pic No Talk la....you want pics?..lets see what it says in the main page about this sub-forum.. :eek:

Adult Discussions about Sex
Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. No more picture links here please. [The next twit who posts picture links here instead of the newly created link exchange plaza will be zapped to smithereens!]

ok...who wants to get the ball rolling now!? :D

nakamara
09-06-2005, 01:03 PM
you want pics?..lets see what it says in the main page about this sub-forum..

Adult Discussions about Sex
Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. No more picture links here please. [The next twit who posts picture links here instead of the newly created link exchange plaza will be zapped to smithereens!]

ok...who wants to get the ball rolling now!? :D

chill bro...i'm just breaking the code for camoman...

hey what bout the up-skirts thread?? :D

jinrenhe
09-06-2005, 02:24 PM
actually, i feel that there are chio babes in singapore... only they're all already taken up liao...

How tragically true :o

If u watch the Ch U tuesday variety Love Bites, u wld see most of the better ones Kym or Quan approach are usually attached.
The one frm La-selle dance or somethk, selling at the push cart, she talk so long with Quan then finally says she has a BF intending to get married end of the yr.. KNN

Doenitz79
10-06-2005, 07:21 PM
To start a new thread on chio babes in Singapore for us to share and view..There is a nice and cute babes over the counter at That Music at GWC.

Parkway Parade GNC salesgirl is not bad.I like this kind-the 6/10s. :)

F15 Eagle
15-06-2005, 02:30 AM
Now I know y our Miss Sillypore nvr won in the international field :D

glfingers
16-06-2005, 04:51 PM
Next time you receive your Amex bill, don't send cheque. Go pay over the counter at Amex Concourse customer service counter #18-02. You will be treated to a boob show from this tall sexy mina with 35E cup! Membership has it's previleges!

Vigin Lover
16-06-2005, 04:55 PM
There is one chio babe in Bedok Polyclinic issuing medicine lo...keke...today I went there to collect my medicine and she serve me lo...but damn tao lo...
KNN, wondering why most Chio Sg gals are damn fucking tao? :confused:

asdfghjkl
16-06-2005, 05:02 PM
the paragon basment M1 shop.. got a fiona xie lookalike there.. :)

Vigin Lover
16-06-2005, 05:04 PM

Keke..thanks bro, will 'bio' her this coming weekends!!! :)

asdfghjkl
16-06-2005, 05:12 PM
some commercial break for this thread.. the new face of Guess watches.. :)

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid173/p7d420cdbc4c6771eb93831f979527680/f3ad7c7f.jpg.orig.jpg

asdfghjkl
16-06-2005, 05:35 PM
pai seh.. use wrong program.. :)

http://www.geocities.com/sooqing/f3ad7c7f.jpg.orig.jpg

nakamara
16-06-2005, 05:41 PM
Keke..thanks bro, will 'bio' her this coming weekends!!! :)

yeah...there quite a lot of chiobu...bought my phone there recently ma...had to queue almost 1 hour...but i didn't mind...haha

paebleu
16-06-2005, 05:44 PM
pai seh.. use wrong program.. :)

http://www.geocities.com/sooqing/f3ad7c7f.jpg.orig.jpg

oh... tis is Amber Chia. our local sg model. is she tat chio? hmm...

paebleu
16-06-2005, 05:47 PM
i see e most local sg chio bu-s during e 8 plus to 9 am time at Raffles Plc n Tj Pagar Mrt stn. lots of OLs. a few wear to kill... most will show at least a lil cleavage. of cos exotic countries like S.America, Europe have lots of gorgeous gals. jus feel tat each country has its own beauties. it's jus which type u prefer. to each his own...

Vigin Lover
16-06-2005, 05:56 PM
Tanah Merah MRT around morning 8-9am also got alot of OLs, some wear until very sexy...keke...I always 'bio' while on my way to work! :rolleyes:

asdfghjkl
16-06-2005, 06:02 PM
oh... tis is Amber Chia. our local sg model.

the mag says she is malaysian? :rolleyes:

etch
16-06-2005, 07:25 PM
oh... tis is Amber Chia. our local sg model. is she tat chio? hmm...
she's a malaysian.. from Sabah if im not mistaken. Recently won Guess Model Contest..

JackieWong
16-06-2005, 10:27 PM
There is one chio babe in Bedok Polyclinic issuing medicine lo...keke...today I went there to collect my medicine and she serve me lo...but damn tao lo...
KNN, wondering why most Chio Sg gals are damn fucking tao? :confused:

Cos chio Sg gals are very rare species in sillypore almost extinct

Vigin Lover
16-06-2005, 10:37 PM
Cos chio Sg gals are very rare species in sillypore almost extinct

Yeah la..rare!
But I think somehow those chio sg gals think their CB made of gold??? :confused:

whitegals
16-06-2005, 11:31 PM
Yeah la..rare!
But I think somehow those chio sg gals think their CB made of gold??? :confused:

The ones I've encountered seem to think theirs are lined with mink. Ptui! :mad:

vesfreq
17-06-2005, 12:17 AM
Yeah la..rare!
But I think somehow those chio sg gals think their CB made of gold???

Made of diamond???

Damn tired of these stupid women. When I take mrt, ears and eyes already shut. ... buay tahan these bitchy crap. Right in the mrt still can gossip and compare their bfs and stuff.

chickenzip
17-06-2005, 12:34 PM
Men, their rights, and nothing more; women, their rights, and nothing less.

Harrier24B
17-06-2005, 01:00 PM

AHH...that one i know....i purposely bought Motorola V3 from her cos she promoting motorola hp's...cute BUT a bit too young...I dun like those that haven't had proper training on how to serve her man..... :cool:

sg_boytoy
17-06-2005, 01:08 PM
AHH...that one i know....i purposely bought Motorola V3 from her cos she promoting motorola hp's...cute BUT a bit too young...I dun like those that haven't had proper training on how to serve her man..... :cool:

Maybe can go back to her in a few months time, and then purposely buy another latest Motorola (maybe got V5 then?) when she is well-trained and ready, ke ke ke :p

So Bro Harrier, do you actually buy anything from guys ah? Or maybe buy things from guys not on purpose? just kidding only lah, ha ha

Harrier24B
17-06-2005, 01:14 PM
Maybe can go back to her in a few months time, and then purposely buy another latest Motorola (maybe got V5 then?) when she is well-trained and ready, ke ke ke :p

So Bro Harrier, do you actually buy anything from guys ah? Or maybe buy things from guys not on purpose? just kidding only lah, ha ha

er...I waiting for the V8 to launch...damn cool phone. ( Half the thickness of V3-Check out communicASIA).....I USUALLY buy from females only and only buy from guys if i really need the products they selling.....

jng1103
17-06-2005, 01:59 PM
Yeah la..rare! But I think somehow those chio sg gals think their CB made of gold???

if u wanna melt their gold CB, either with ur loaded cash or car. as simple as dat... no need to cry over it :D

jimbo

jinrenhe
17-06-2005, 05:03 PM
I tod i was the only one feeling that way

Seems like most SG gals (the better looking ones) have this snobbish attitude :confused:

Doenitz79
17-06-2005, 05:23 PM

Talking about handphones,my friend said that those gals with golden CBs will adopt a better attitude towards you if you have a posh stylo milo handphone? What do you people think?

tionggoklan
17-06-2005, 06:11 PM
I also feel likewise. In sg, not say no chio babes, got lah, but usually chio n fucking tao. I think hardly cum accross chio n friendly 1. Sg chio bu really fuckin attitude prob.

I mean, look ard in other countries. Based on personal experience, like in China n Taiwan, 2 countries that they can't really tell us (chinese) apart
if we r local or foreigners. The chio gals that I have cum accross r generally much friendlier than our sg gals. Even as a stranger, they also wun treat u like u r going to molest or rape them as per our sg xiao char bo. :D

Overall, feel pity abt us, the sg guys, that have to put up wif so many fuckup things.

I tod i was the only one feeling that way

Seems like most SG gals (the better looking ones) have this snobbish attitude :confused:

asdfghjkl
17-06-2005, 06:15 PM
got chio and friendly.. if u are useful to them.. last time got a chio girl kept on pestering me for a few months.. later then i knew she got ulterior motive one.. kekeke :)

Vigin Lover
17-06-2005, 09:43 PM
Talking about handphones,my friend said that those gals with golden CBs will adopt a better attitude towards you if you have a posh stylo milo handphone? What do you people think?

You need a BMW to melt their golden CB!!!
Most of the chio sg gals that I met are fucking tao lo
My gf is a simple Malaysian gal and many Malaysian gals I met are more friendly than most sg gals. Anyone agree wif me?

Vigin Lover
17-06-2005, 09:48 PM
Wow kaoz! I kena deducted one point from a guy (he does not even dare to put his name!) and his comments is "because u are damn fucking ugly!!!".
WTF man?! Wat the hell that I had done wrong sia?!
I contributed so many clips in Vigin Lover "Beat-Water-Gun" gallery and this fucking CB kia still treated me this way?! Really KNN! :(

akaza24
17-06-2005, 09:58 PM
My gf is a simple Malaysian gal and many Malaysian gals I met are more friendly than most sg gals. Anyone agree wif me?

Agree. Few yrs back while working in a computer factory, there is this tall n chio malaysian gal whom everybody regards as "factory flower". She is veri friendly to everyone working there, be it sg or malaysian guys. Get to know her and found out that she not the snobbish or tao type. Everytime when pass by each other, she will gv u the friendly smile and make small conversation which really brightens mi days. Got a few sessions even hv the opportunity to send her home.

sg_boytoy
18-06-2005, 12:27 AM
Wow kaoz! I kena deducted one point from a guy (he does not even dare to put his name!) and his comments is "because u are damn fucking ugly!!!".
WTF man?! Wat the hell that I had done wrong sia?!
I contributed so many clips in Vigin Lover "Beat-Water-Gun" gallery and this fucking CB kia still treated me this way?! Really KNN! :(

Bro Vigin Lover, relak lah brudder. You got so many points already, what's one point from a boh chee loser who doesn't even identify himself? I also kenah unidentified deduction from such boh liao losers. Anyway, I wish I could up your points for your gallery clips :p

Peace brudder!

blackjack_king
18-06-2005, 12:39 AM

agree! up ur pts!

jinrenhe
18-06-2005, 01:31 AM
[QUOTE=tionggoklan]I also feel likewise. In sg, not say no chio babes, got lah, but usually chio n fucking tao. I think hardly cum accross chio n friendly 1. Sg chio bu really fuckin attitude prob.

I mean, look ard in other countries. Based on personal experience, like in China n Taiwan, 2 countries that they can't really tell us (chinese) apart
if we r local or foreigners. The chio gals that I have cum accross r generally much friendlier than our sg gals. Even as a stranger, they also wun treat u like u r going to molest or rape them as per our sg xiao char bo. :D

QUOTE]

Yes talking abt foreign gals vs Sg gals, i think most foreign gals seemed more friendly & gracious than our local counterparts.
Beside the China babes who are friendly to us for the obvious reasons :D , I personally find the malaysian & HK ladies quite nice too.

Just sharing some side-story:
My father used to run a watch retail shop & we had 2 sales gal--- 1 from Malaysia & 1 from HK, early 20s & quite gd-looking. I was 16 then & she was 22 frm HK. They were very sincere & mature gals... & i guess it's not only 'cos i'm their boss son.
Anyway she later became a flight stewardness with Cathay Pacific & still call me when she drops by SG

My experiences with foreign ladies has so far been quite positive. Comparative to those gals in my sch now (SIM), most local chio bus are rely quite tao & snobbish. Like what some bro say, they behave like we are some perverts going to molest or rape them

Powerleg
18-06-2005, 01:37 AM
[QUOTE=tionggoklan]I also feel likewise. In sg, not say no chio babes, got lah, but usually chio n fucking tao. I think hardly cum accross chio n friendly 1. Sg chio bu really fuckin attitude prob.

QUOTE]

Yes talking abt foreign gals vs Sg gals, i think most foreign gals seemed more friendly & gracious than our local counterparts.
Beside the China babes who are friendly to us for the obvious reasons :D , I personally find the malaysian & HK ladies quite nice too.

Just sharing some side-story:
My father used to run a watch retail shop & we had 2 sales gal--- 1 from Malaysia & 1 from HK, early 20s & quite gd-looking. I was 16 then & she was 22 frm HK. They were very sincere & mature gals... & i guess it's not only 'cos i'm their boss son.
Anyway she later became a flight stewardness with Cathay Pacific & still call me when she drops by SG

My experiences with foreign ladies has so far been quite positive. Comparative to those gals in my sch now (SIM), most local chio bus are rely quite tao & snobbish. Like what some bro say, they behave like we are some perverts going to molest or rape them

I totally agreed with you bro... The Chio Bus... when u try to talk to them, they thought u wanna bite them... My gosh...
Atleast smile smile and say hi lah... so dao...

KingBong
25-06-2005, 03:19 PM
Was at Orchard road just now, bo leh.
Mostly those that wear like spg, ah lian, or ah soh. Is it all went into hiding, become vampires, or I bak jiu tak stamp?? Someone told me that people usually never appreciate local products, begining to fall into that cat now. Any comments?

JackieWong
25-06-2005, 07:02 PM
Mostly those that wear like spg, ah lian, or ah soh. Is it all went into hiding, become vampires, or I bak jiu tak stamp?? Someone told me that people usually never appreciate local products, begining to fall into that cat now. Any comments?

The truth is there is no such things as "chio sg girls" as many bros hrer claim. Maybe our defintion of chio is different standard

venture
26-06-2005, 01:39 AM
Mostly those that wear like spg, ah lian, or ah soh. Is it all went into hiding, become vampires, or I bak jiu tak stamp?? Someone told me that people usually never appreciate local products, begining to fall into that cat now. Any comments?i find local babe chio...........especially those work as make up artise..... :)