PDA

View Full Version : pink dragon went to taiwan. for what???

Sammyboy RSS Feed
03-07-2013, 12:20 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

this question has been haunting me since the day when our pinky ascended as the latest dragon of the lee dynasty. 10,000...10,000 years long live emperor pinky!!

a few weeks b4 ascension, he actually flew to taiwan for visit some "personal friends." it was a period where tension between china and taiwan was rife. and this pink idiot just got to put a strain on the nation with china first, and then later taiwan.

why did he need to do that? for what "personal reasons"? ah....intriguing indeed.

after pinky hasty visit to taiwan, big brother china was very displesed with us. they hinted the nation with intimidating warnings...or else? something like that.

emperor pinky did some lame explanation. in fact, why should we explain to another cuntry where our leeder wanna go. but the nation need to know really why did he insist to go knowing that it would jeopardised the nation's relationship with prc?

just when we thought the matter was resolved and abated, out popped the ire of taiwan's fury. they mocked sgp for pinky's liasioning and reasoning with prc. pinky had just returned from taiwan by the way. with that incident, taiwan was pissed with us and humiliated us with the title of "peesair".

here's the million$ question that has been haunting me since.

why and what the hell did pinky need to visit taiwan just b4 his ascension to be the new emperor? was his personal reason more important than the cuntry's fragile tie with prc?

who could he be visiting? and for what purpose that was so bloody important to gain us the title PEESAI?

you know, this is something very probing but as usual shit times and other msm won't be or dare to leeport deeper into it. it now leaves any of you here to share your theory.

i ve one in my sleeve and it may blow the minds out of everyone if i were to share it :D

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://singsupplies.com/showthread.php?156064-pink-dragon-went-to-taiwan-for-what&goto=newpost).