PDA

View Full Version : Never could have believed sammyboy.com could increase the EQ of an old man.....

Sammyboy RSS Feed
02-07-2013, 06:10 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

But it did for me!;) Over the last five years I have my ups and downs as some old birds here could have discerned. It is called being true to oneself. WYSIWYG!:)

Seeing Goh Meng Seng soiling his own reputation by his unadulterated hatred of the Workers Party was not a surprise as flaws in his logical thought processes had been more or less displayed over time.

But to see someone else basically shedding his skin to reveal his true character after building up a good cyber character impression is thoroughly shocking to say the least. What in the name of God possesses this awful display that should be my domain?

I have had some run ins with scroobal over the years. More often than not, I found myself on the same page with him on many issues. Being kicked on the shin or deliberately tripped or even an occasional frontal spit to the side is all par for the course on the internet. It should not have to be taken so seriously as to mar the overall agenda of the majority in this forum. Who the fuck remembers anyway? I am not a member of the Lee regime!:kma:

Tempestuous and immediate retaliation to any perceived slight had always been my characteristic response all through my life until now. I guess age has finally caught up with me. One should grow wiser as he ages. Not the other way round regressing into child like impetuosity unless it is a front that an anti opposition clone insidiously cloaks himself under.

One should not declare willingness to go to war by threats of demented rage. There are always kiddie forums for that kind of stuff.

Other than Sei Hao Hai Alamaking, I will hold my peace. Woof! Woof! I just love dogs:D

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?156011-Never-could-have-believed-sammyboy-com-could-increase-the-EQ-of-an-old-man&goto=newpost).