PDA

View Full Version : What will u do on ur special day?

singleman
02-07-2013, 03:23 PM
as title mentioned, how u going to spend on ur birthday? if talk abt cheonging, everyday, anytime can go cheong, but birthday is once a year, so on this once a year day, wad u will do?

- do something special?
- go some special place to cheong?
- find some special girl to cheong?
- or simply do nothing n be a "good" man or boy on that day?

will88
02-07-2013, 03:26 PM
I never fail to have sex with my girlfriend after dinner on my birthday for the last 5 years.

That's what I do on my birthday.

peeper
02-07-2013, 03:40 PM
Wifey arranges a special MMF 3some for my birthday. Does that count? :)

limesmile
02-07-2013, 03:51 PM
go for a short holiday 3d 2 n type with wifey, been doing it the past 7 years

justl00king
02-07-2013, 04:01 PM
Birthday is time to bring gf for holiday trip, to enjoy some romantic time together.

This plan never change, just that the gf every year kept changing! :eek::p:D

singleman
02-07-2013, 04:13 PM
haiz as my nick stated.. I single man.. no wife no gf no fb.. so wad to do on my birthday?:D

(o)(o) Tuner
02-07-2013, 05:10 PM
Your birthday is also the day when your mother in labour pain. So I will celebrate with my mother to remember that special day. :D

MagicFingers
02-07-2013, 05:37 PM
Your birthday is also the day when your mother in labour pain. So I will celebrate with my mother to remember that special day. :D

Ya. For many people, they see their own birthday as their special day. I did too, for the longest time, until I came across a similar quote online. That a person's birthday is two person's special day. The person and his/her mom. So, my previous birthday, took a better care of my mom too.

NRider
02-07-2013, 06:45 PM
Ya. For many people, they see their own birthday as their special day. I did too, for the longest time, until I came across a similar quote online. That a person's birthday is two person's special day. The person and his/her mom. So, my previous birthday, took a better care of my mom too.

Hi Bros, well said !!