PDA

View Full Version : Safe period apart from each unprotected sex?

manbaleno
30-06-2013, 03:12 PM
First and foremost, gotta stress the importance of having protected sex over doing raw.

But just curious, is there a safe time period between unprotected sex with 2 different person so you don't kena anything from doing it raw? That means for example, if the last unprotected sex with an ex-girlfriend was last week, when is it safe to do it with a new girlfriend without any protection? (Just an example) This is of course based on the assumption that both old and new partners and yourself are not screwing around without any protective measures. :)

greenjellopie
01-07-2013, 03:08 AM
Stupidity has its limit. You by no doubt breached it. Is it the school holidays again? Looks like sex education in school not teaching you properly.

sammyboyfor
01-07-2013, 03:58 PM
This is of course based on the assumption that both old and new partners and yourself are not screwing around without any protective measures. :)

What do you base this assumption upon?

Tripster
01-07-2013, 04:49 PM
Bro,

Are you speaking from the angle of contracting STD and AIDS? When is the safe period before you can have sex due to the fact that you suspect the last person you had intercourse with has a disease? And you are responsible not to sleep with another for the consideration that you might pass diseases over to the next girl?

If yes, then you should go read up on incubation periods of the diseases. It is freely available.

manbaleno
02-07-2013, 12:39 AM
Thanks bros and boss for replying.

@greenjellopie: perhaps my school has not educated me well in sex education but it has taught me that there is no stupid question in the world. Everything that was taught was very proper and basic and does not go deeper into more complex stuff. I have read websites on aids and std but they just do not really clear my doubts on this. And no, it is not school holidays. It has been many donkey years since I have school holidays.

@boss: this is a hypothetical question, so assumptions are just assumptions, not exactly based on anything.

@tripster: thanks for being helpful here.

After some further online search I got my answer. I just want to know can HIV be created. The answer is no. HIV can only be passed on from one infected person to another, it cannot be created just by having multiple sexual partners. But just because having multiple sexual partners mean that chances of one of them being infected by someone who already has the virus is higher, therefore protected sex and/or having just a single partner greatly reduces the risk.

Once again, the purpose of this forum is also to help other bros clarify any doubts and questions on sexual health, so there are no stupid questions. In doubt and not asking in my opinion is stupid.

I answered my own question. Thanks and case close.

exge
02-07-2013, 01:10 AM
After some further online search I got my answer. I just want to know can HIV be created. The answer is no. HIV can only be passed on from one infected person to another, it cannot be created just by having multiple sexual partners. But just because having multiple sexual partners mean that chances of one of them being infected by someone who already has the virus is higher, therefore protected sex and/or having just a single partner greatly reduces the risk.

Once again, the purpose of this forum is also to help other bros clarify any doubts and questions on sexual health, so there are no stupid questions. In doubt and not asking in my opinion is stupid.

I answered my own question. Thanks and case close.

United States Patent 4,647,773
Gallo , et al. March 3, 1987
Method of continuous production of retroviruses (HTLV-III) from patients with AIDS and pre-AIDS
Inventors: Gallo; Robert C. (Bethesda, MD), Popovic; Mikulas (Bethesda, MD)
Assignee: The United States of America as represented by the Department of Health (Washington, DC)
==
The US government also invented the patented cure for AIDS, called Tetrasil (U.S. Patent Number 5676977)
--
The first USA man, Dr. Boyd Graves, who EVOX also mentioned, received the injection in November 2001 in Southern California for about $10, is still symptom free to this day. He actually has had law suits against the US government a few years before finding out about the cure

to answer your question, as you can see above, HIV was created in a lab, so yes it can be created. But it will not be created by having multiple partners.

Also, there are a few cures for it, which have been suppressed but i have access to a few.
For those bros that desperate to be cured, can pm me, i will provide information - nothing more. (this is not an advertisement so all i will give is information, but with that information people have been cured before)

Since it is information it is also free, lets help to rid the world of this virus!