PDA

View Full Version : Sembawang area thai massage

Benz_Cunt
05-06-2005, 05:50 PM
Like to share this massage center which is located opposite sembawang shopping center, went there on this afternoon.
open the door and greet by one thai lauchio, ask which package i would like to have, got a 45min thai massage, pay $32 and get a key proceed to changing room. Then she lead me into a room, ask me to lay down and start to massage my back, TCSS abit, she ask whether my back aching? then i say ya due to work load... bla..bla...bla... She ask me to try her Juagen service, she say sure satisfied and will cure my back ache problems. I ask the price, she quote $50, but too bad i only have $30 left, then ask for discount, sweet talk abit and she $30.
I turn over and she took off my short and proceed to massage my stomach and ball area, abit song tia song tia.... then i start to touch her here and there then place my hand on her 32B booby, try to take off her shirt but she say cannot, can only roam like that only... sian half, then i slip my hand into her bra and tune her nipple. Good, small nipple and firm boob.
Then lay down again and she proceed the juagen, abt 15min, she ask whether want to pcc for me, i agree ofcos, btw ask her got bj service anot... she say next time... ok. the i release my load on a towel. She help me to clean up put on the short for me, i tot the service is done liao... but she proceed to give me a back massage again... aft 10 min then she say OK.
Her service quite good and chatty, pay her $30+RM20, she gladly take it and say thank U...

Summary
Age= 35 est
figure = 32C 26 34
BJ = NA
FJ = NA
Juagen = 9/10 ( take her time to jua)
HJ = 7/10
massage = 9/10 (really hard and skillful)
RTF = yes, will try her BJ...

Graffiti
05-06-2005, 05:58 PM
Hi bro Benz,

Where this place? Is it the Hawker Centre selling Teochew Porridge opp Sembawang Shopping? Along the Thai Restuarant or the along the turtle soup one?

Thanks.

Benz_Cunt
06-06-2005, 08:39 AM
Hi bro Benz,

Where this place? Is it the Hawker Centre selling Teochew Porridge opp Sembawang Shopping? Along the Thai Restuarant or the along the turtle soup one?

Thanks.

Yes is along the teow chew porridge, the shop is near to an aqua shop, right behind the hawker center. When i leave to pick up my car, found there is still 2-3 tuina shop at 2nd floor one.... maybe next week will find out more. :D

Mercenary19
06-06-2005, 09:46 AM
Sorry bro Benz_Cunt

Use your thread to share my encounter at Sembawang HC.

Went there last week with some friends. Entrance was $40 with 45 mins. massage. Took the package, enjoy the hot pool and proceed to the room. Was greeted by this Viet gal, which look like Fiona Xie. Best part she can speak chinese and cantonese. Very happy as I like to speak cantonese. Spent about 25 mins of good massage. She then massage your manhood and ask you whether want or not. Quote for $100. Since she so friendly, go ahead with the action. The rest is quite SOP.

Looks: 8/10 (to me look like Fiona Xie)
Height: 1.6 (around there)
Boobs: 33B (I think)
BJ: 7.5/10
FJ: 7.5/10
Attitude: Very friendly

Will be looking forward to ask her out for more action if she's willing.

tanmikel
06-06-2005, 10:28 AM
Like to share this massage center ....
Her service quite good and chatty, pay her $30+RM20, she gladly take it and say thank U...
RTF = yes, will try her BJ...

you paid her in ringgit and she's OK with it ???

Graffiti
06-06-2005, 12:08 PM
Yes is along the teow chew porridge, the shop is near to an aqua shop, right behind the hawker center. When i leave to pick up my car, found there is still 2-3 tuina shop at 2nd floor one.... maybe next week will find out more. :D

Thank you bro. Now i know liao. Brudder, May the force be with you.. :D

qjeffery
06-06-2005, 06:22 PM
Tried Admiraty Spa twice last month.

First time with a Viet. Not bad. Speak Canton.

Second with Xiao Wei. Malaysian PR but flat.

Both with reasonable massage before offering @ S$100.

Benz_Cunt
06-06-2005, 08:04 PM
you paid her in ringgit and she's OK with it ???

Yes. she is ok, the RM20 consider as tips lor.... she accept leh. :D

Benz_Cunt
06-06-2005, 08:06 PM
Thank you bro. Now i know liao. Brudder, May the force be with you.. :D

Welcome bro, cos i just move around that area, so start to recce around... :p

Graffiti
06-06-2005, 09:10 PM
Yes. she is ok, the RM20 consider as tips lor.... she accept leh. :D

Wow.. wow.. wow.. Now even RM20 also can liao??? Damn.. This is too tempting lar..

Teatree
07-06-2005, 05:46 AM
Bro
What is her name? Which HC? I know there are two there, one along Teochew porridge another one is the Thai. Pls enlighten me. Thanks.

[QUOTE=Mercenary19]Sorry bro Benz_Cunt

Benz_Cunt
07-06-2005, 01:05 PM
Bro
What is her name? Which HC? I know there are two there, one along Teochew porridge another one is the Thai. Pls enlighten me. Thanks.

[QUOTE=Mercenary19]Sorry bro Benz_Cunt

The thai one, at shop floor, yet to try 2nd floor one... maybe next weekend le.. Cheers

jojoman
07-06-2005, 02:46 PM
The thai one, at shop floor, yet to try 2nd floor one... maybe next weekend le.. Cheers

i pass by the palce just now,nvr went in

Mercenary19
07-06-2005, 07:12 PM
Bro
What is her name? Which HC?... Pls enlighten me. Thanks.

Bro

Already PM you.

lucifier
08-06-2005, 10:01 AM
Bro

Already PM you.

Hi,

Could I have the name of the gal who massage u. Sound tempting. I live near Sembawang. Thanks.

Mercenary19
08-06-2005, 10:22 AM
Could I have the name of the gal who massage u.
PM you liao.

DaDaPiPi
20-11-2005, 11:46 PM
I strongly do not recommend brothers to visit there. I was there about 9pm, gave S$32.00 for massage, go room 2, where DORIS was. Throughout the whole massage, keep looking at video tape and Clock. I f...... sian...
I asked got extra, say got only JuaGen. Fine, so be it. More regretful.
Doris say cannot touch her. I super sian, bro cannot stand. The JuaGen session ended without me being jerked. Tell me give her S$100.00 also cannot jerk off for U... U think S$100.00 big issit? What the FUCK!
Sorry for my language. I will not visit there again.

Total Damge is S$32 + S$40.00 for JG
(later dulan bargain less S$10.00 cos no jerk off)

RTF : Pay me $$$ also won't go back!

At the end, go back to my trusty Sheng Nong at Yishun for a good massage and HJ. Cost me another S$60.00 (Should have saved the $$$ and get a FJ)

Gaint98
14-03-2006, 09:11 AM
Hi,

You people may want to try the other 2 TN on the second floor. I have tried the one beside the chinese physican shop.

Checked that there are a total of 5 girl working there. I have tried 2 WL there, their message service are good.

Service : Message plus free Mosha

Charges: $30 for 1 hour
$40 for 1.5 hour
$55 for 2 hour
$80 for 3 hour

Special : $30 for HJ

Follow are the 2 FR

Name : Xiao Qing
Looks : 7/10
HJ : 6/10
Autoroam : Yes
FJ : No (Can try to ask yourself)

Name : Xiao Hong
Looks : 7/10
HJ : Never try (too shiok with the message)

First time writing this, pardon if not good.

raverboy
14-03-2006, 07:00 PM
Hi,

Could I have the name of the gal who massage u. Sound tempting. I live near Sembawang. Thanks.

Bro, no disrespect but... you're replying to a post from about 9 months ago!

FITAria
14-03-2006, 07:32 PM
At least Gain98 bro is sharing his FR....
And for some North bro, the joint does exist:D

retepoet
21-05-2012, 02:57 PM
any latest updates nor lobang for this area :D happen to have lunch therejust now, saw 2 thai massage there...... any kind bros care to share about these 2 outlets :) tks a million !

papa25
22-05-2012, 01:03 AM
Clean, no action

HiroshiCuntLove
24-05-2012, 12:00 AM
any recommendation for this area - last time heard bar along Sembawang road to park very good. Filipino FL. any more?

jacky chan
24-05-2012, 07:45 AM
bro long time no see . ithought u totally retired liaio

Sorry bro Benz_Cunt

Went there last week with some friends. Entrance was $40 with 45 mins. massage. Took the package, enjoy the hot pool and proceed to the room. Was greeted by this Viet gal, which look like Fiona Xie. Best part she can speak chinese and cantonese. Very happy as I like to speak cantonese. Spent about 25 mins of good massage. She then massage your manhood and ask you whether want or not. Quote for $100. Since she so friendly, go ahead with the action. The rest is quite SOP.

busyman
12-06-2012, 11:28 PM
bro, could you pm me the location Thanks.. Cheers

papa25
24-06-2012, 09:00 AM
bro long time no see . ithought u totally retired liaio

Sorry bro Benz_Cunt

still got the hc meh? u sure or not

shiokpleasure
24-06-2012, 09:29 AM
still got the hc meh? u sure or not

Wa lau bro, his post was in year 2005 le. Before reply must check le.

ilwtmlabnn
26-06-2012, 05:50 PM
yup. i always go there eat baimeefen. after 10.30 or 11pm is hokkienmee already. nothing's much there except 1 or 2 aunties sitting outside. not much business also.