PDA

View Full Version : what makes a good house or a bad cat150 PRC whorehouse

BronzeGod
28-06-2013, 08:16 PM
Some houses have great business while the girls in others just seem to be batting flies. The recent haze and school holidays certainly have not helped things at all for several houses that are in the doldrums.

So what makes some houses do better than others?

Well, I posted this somewhere but thought I'd start a thread on it.

So what makes business in some houses bad? I think the below are a few reasons why some houses may have their girls' butts warming couches instead of getting drilled at least 8 times a day by horny punters:

1) No dedicated thread in SBF

2) No SBF supporters fervently pumping out TRUTHFUL FRs on the house (there are certain houses with dedicated threads but questionable FRs, which can do more damage than good for the house's reputation when punters see through such gimmicks)

3) Lack of consistency in service of the girls, or just plain poor service all round. Some houses are famous for girls not giving two hoots about service - eg. all refusing to do ARs and BBJs, rushing through, etc. Pretty girls come and go, but consistent service is what keeps punters coming back even if your current stock aren't the best looking of the lot.

4) Poor facilities - rooms with no mirrors, poor ventilation, furnishings which get in the way of the experience instead of enhancing them. eg. some houses added decorative pieces that actually block the mirrors, how silly. Some houses also don't have a good viewing area, for example those where the girls stand on this elevated platform so it's really difficult to see them clearly.

5) Unfriendly OKT - this is a nail in the coffin for any house. if your house has any of the above disadvantages, you'd better jolly well wear a smile, be knowledgeable and IMPRESS your customers with your attitude and service in finding them the absolute best bang for their buck. Conversely, your house may have nice facilities and girls but you could be the sole reason why all that is going to waste simply because you offend customers with your attitude.

Of course, from the above, we can easily conclude that the best houses have a dedicated thread with regular supporters providing truthful updates and NOT promotional ones as punters can tell the difference, they also have girls with consistent quality both lookswise and service wise, basic facilities like all around mirrors in the rooms, cleanliness and good seating area where punters can view the girls comfortably. Even better, some houses have divided their seating area into two where one section lets you view the girls coming in and out, and another has an area where those who already know what they want can sit in privacy away from the public eye

Top that off with a knowledgeable friendly OKT that's not pushy and can be accommodating to call girls from other houses for you, and you've got a winning formula for a whorehouse.

So which are your more favourite or least favourite whore houses?

Or are there other elements that heats up business in one house, but blocks the flow of spending customers in another?

plantronic
29-06-2013, 12:16 AM
Add to BG's comments a disturbing trend

There is a use of the mini-cup jelly or the yellow sweets that look like sweet corn

maybe am old fashioned but this really turns me off

have heard the WL sharing notes, many don't even realise the difference

BronzeGod
29-06-2013, 12:22 AM
Add to BG's comments a disturbing trend

There is a use of the mini-cup jelly or the yellow sweets that look like sweet corn

maybe am old fashioned but this really turns me off

have heard the WL sharing notes, many don't even realise the difference

What is this mini cup jelly or sweets used for???

kiko
29-06-2013, 12:27 AM
Bro BronzeGod: I agree with u...

Lorong 28 H31A OKT i like very friendly , he my fav okt,,,:D

BronzeGod
02-07-2013, 12:40 AM
Bro BronzeGod: I agree with u...

Lorong 28 H31A OKT i like very friendly , he my fav okt,,,:D

I agree with you bro. Actually, so far I have yet to meet bad OKT in cat150. Most are friendly, some are a bit curt but not outright rude.

So even if their house a bit old, will visit them to support as long as basics like mirrors on the walls and ceilings are there as they have won me over with friendliness.

In terms of rooms with good mirrors 1651, 2062, 2033, 1805 are some of the better houses.

Friendly OKT would be 2831A, 2045A, 1606, WH1606, 1654A and 1805.

Best house overall still 2831A I suppose because okt is very friendly and willing to help you find girls from other houses and never rush you. You can sit there tcss whole day also never mind. I seen some punters do not call girls also no problem. Very good customer service.