PDA

View Full Version : Thinking of joining premium member

Espress0
27-06-2013, 08:36 PM
Hi mods,

I am thinking of joining the premium membership. So right now, I have a few questions. Should I register a new account so I can have a rep points of 20 or just stick to this account since I am a member since 2005 as you can see.

Also, what is the premium lounge.

Another thing I do not understand is ever since I joined this forum, I have never been able to post.

Thanks you the attention.

sammyboyfor
29-06-2013, 09:36 AM
You will much more reputation power if you use this nick to sign up for premium membership. Your rep power will be 7x2 = 14.

If you sign up with a new nick, your power will only be 1x2 = 2.

There is nothing wrong with your account so there is no reason why you cannot post.

Hi mods,

I am thinking of joining the premium membership. So right now, I have a few questions. Should I register a new account so I can have a rep points of 20 or just stick to this account since I am a member since 2005 as you can see.

Another thing I do not understand is ever since I joined this forum, I have never been able to post.

weiliang744
29-06-2013, 09:38 AM
how to join member??? anyone know

sammyboyfor
29-06-2013, 11:29 AM
Scroll to the top of the page.

You'll see the header banner "Sam's Asian Values Forum. S'pores Virtual Sex Hub"

Below that is a row of smaller banner adverts

Then a row of menu tabs : User CP FAQ Community Calendar New Posts Search Quick Links Chat Room [7] Log Out

Below that is the word "Notices".

Read that notice.

Big Sexy
29-06-2013, 04:01 PM
the reason your post isnt appearing immediately is because u are still under moderation. you need to be post more inorder to get out of moderation.

i would encourage you to take up the premium membership,
not only does it give u the extra rep points (which will lift u out of moderation immediately) ,you also get to access the private section and enjoy good discount for those deals in the premium lounge ;)

Hi mods,

Big Sexy
29-06-2013, 04:03 PM
see post 20.;)

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=338343&page=2

how to join member??? anyone know

Espress0
01-07-2013, 12:50 AM
You will much more reputation power if you use this nick to sign up for premium membership. Your rep power will be 7x2 = 14.

If you sign up with a new nick, your power will only be 1x2 = 2.

There is nothing wrong with your account so there is no reason why you cannot post.

Hi boss,

My current reputation is 0, how is it you calculated 14?

Big Sexy
01-07-2013, 07:28 AM
once u are out of moderation , u will have a rep power 7..
premium members can add/deduct twice of what normal user can.

Hi boss,

sammyboyfor
01-07-2013, 07:48 AM
Hi boss,

That's because you're still under moderation for not being active for the last 7 years.

Kalv
01-07-2013, 11:40 PM
..reputation is 0..
As a Premium Member, your posts will be instant - not moderated. However, you will still need about 10 meaningful posts (elsewhere) to get power of 8. Upz (double) = 16 pts. Post/Contribute more (> 5 more posts). All the best. :) Cheers.