PDA

View Full Version : looking 4 sensual massage w/o xtras

alphaboy1
04-06-2005, 03:34 PM
hi, i'm looking for a hc in singapore where i can have a sensual full body massage by a chio young gal.

I don't want any extras, cuz that's reserved for my future gal =), and anyway i'm still young & want to preserve my virginity, so im just looking for a place where i can experience a yummy full body massage by a gal [preferably young of cuz].

Any recos? Esp for places in the east.
thx so much guys.

jungle boy
05-06-2005, 12:40 AM
let me humour you a little...

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=15708&highlight=sensual

not sure if it's still in operation, but i guess with the june holidays now, i suppose they're doing roaring business with you guys, ha ha :D

rabitsu
05-06-2005, 11:23 AM
hi, i'm looking for a hc in singapore where i can have a sensual full body massage by a chio young gal.

I don't want any extras, cuz that's reserved for my future gal =), and anyway i'm still young & want to preserve my virginity, so im just looking for a place where i can experience a yummy full body massage by a gal [preferably young of cuz].

thx so much guys.

You can turn down the extras .......... you are the customer.

raider123
05-06-2005, 11:50 AM

Bro Alpha,

You mean you don't masturbate yourself all this while. If you do, what is the diff of going to HC and ask the girl to HJ for you. Your first sex session will still be your future gal. If you say that you are a virgin and don't masturbate then I salute you. :D

gonggong18
05-06-2005, 12:05 PM
You can turn down the extras .......... you are the customer.
Yea lor..if the girl looks sucks or like Miss Hippo why waste money and energy..

mother
05-06-2005, 01:57 PM
:) Try B1 near the lift at katong mall

sensation
05-06-2005, 03:37 PM

thx so much guys.

Dear Bro alphaboy,

I think you are kinda contradicting with yr statements... Say, you got yr chio young gal... when she does the sensual thing, you don't have any reaction??? Of cos I salute yr preservation of virginity, but then again...

You tempt yourself with sensual feeling, and control your reactions(Or maybe u don't have any feelings?) I find this very harmful for the body... and maybe the mind...

Anyway, it's your choice... Good luck Bro!

alphaboy1
05-06-2005, 03:44 PM
Dear Bro alphaboy,

I think you are kinda contradicting with yr statements... Say, you got yr chio young gal... when she does the sensual thing, you don't have any reaction??? Of cos I salute yr preservation of virginity, but then again...

You tempt yourself with sensual feeling, and control your reactions(Or maybe u don't have any feelings?) I find this very harmful for the body... and maybe the mind...

Anyway, it's your choice... Good luck Bro!

thanks for the comments sens, haha i guess its just kinda a personal preference.

to Bro rabitsu, but sometimes i kinda get the impression (from reading other forum posts) that one is compelled to get extras when they go to hcs such as dragon; that's the original reason why i started this thread. I apologize if tt's not true.

anyway thx for the recos bro, ill give them a try soon :)

rahl
05-06-2005, 05:17 PM
Dear Bro alphaboy,

I can understand it. It's like flirting while lying on a massage table. The pleasure is there without needing to indulge in action. :p

NokiaUser82
05-06-2005, 06:12 PM
Hmm...first time i heard of a guy not wanting "extras"...hEhE...reallie must salute to u Bro alphaboy...not any sacarstic remarks...but just my own views cause seldom heard of ppl finding massages w/o "extras"...wish u lucks in finding what u want...cheers!!! :)

alphaboy1
05-06-2005, 09:37 PM
Hmm...first time i heard of a guy not wanting "extras"...hEhE...reallie must salute to u Bro alphaboy...not any sacarstic remarks...but just my own views cause seldom heard of ppl finding massages w/o "extras"...wish u lucks in finding what u want...cheers!!! :)

haha yea thanks for your comments =)
Seems that I was under the impression that the chioest gals would rather work in open joints that don't offer such 'services', so was just venturing to see if any of you bros know of any good catches.

haha, anyway thanks bros, keep the recos coming! :)

MMM88
06-06-2005, 12:58 AM
I don't want any extras, cuz that's reserved for my future gal =), and anyway i'm still young & want to preserve my virginity, .

Yo Bro alphaboy1.......sure or not ....u wan a SYT SENSUAL FULL BODY massage... n NO EXTRA....Wat if your didi scream for HELP.....Can tahan meh.... :confused:

sensation
06-06-2005, 09:16 AM
thanks for the comments sens, haha i guess its just kinda a personal preference.

to Bro rabitsu, but sometimes i kinda get the impression (from reading other forum posts) that one is compelled to get extras when they go to hcs such as dragon; that's the original reason why i started this thread. I apologize if tt's not true.

anyway thx for the recos bro, ill give them a try soon :)

Yes Bro Alphaboy,

Come to think of it, everyone has their unique taste & character, right bro?

With rgds to finding chio young lady, providing sensual massage... Finding 2 in 1 might be difficult. From my observations, the pretty thing does not know how to massage well. Similarly, you can find sensual massage, but is she a pretty thing?

Look around, hard enough... you might be that lucky guy!!!

Do rem to keep it low key if you don't want your lobang to disappear after that.

Cheers Bro!

Castrol
06-06-2005, 10:43 AM

I don't want any extras, cuz that's reserved for my future gal =),

the force must be very very strong in you, young alphaboy... are you the chosen one...?

Knife
06-06-2005, 10:59 AM
Alphaboy,

I salute you cos if for me I sure CHIONG wan. HAHA.

GOOD LUCK!

hcg_explorer
06-06-2005, 12:59 PM

thx so much guys.

Hey Bro... think you got the wrong forum then,,,

Want chio and young to massage for you without X tra... ask your future galfriend do for you la...

kama
06-06-2005, 04:35 PM

thx so much guys.

u can try ICE or MEI from Scents Pte Ltd at ChinaTown.

JEWEL69
07-06-2005, 10:49 AM
:confused:

JEWEL69
07-06-2005, 10:52 AM
sori reply wrong thread . . .

handystroke
23-06-2005, 07:51 AM
u can try ICE or MEI from Scents Pte Ltd at ChinaTown.

ICE or MEI, where do they hail from?
How's the damage at this place?
Thanks! :p

kama
24-06-2005, 03:37 PM
ICE or MEI, where do they hail from?
How's the damage at this place?
Thanks! :p

its a nice place like a normal spa. massage 1hr 68$. 1.5hrs 88$. u can choose ur aroma oil. these 2 gals 2 very good. ice from china (little big in size) and mei from malaysia (very slim). both can speak english. both does a very good massage. but you have to book in advance, specially for ice. ice is a hotel management student over here. both are friendly too. hope this info is enough.