PDA

View Full Version : from the desk of gohmeng seng.....

Sammyboy RSS Feed
26-06-2013, 07:30 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

i m very intrigued by gohmengseng's opinions and would like to share them here with u guys. i know this may stir up the hornet nest of ardent insects fans who for unknown reason are rather pissed off by gms. anyway, pls do use the IGNORE KEY if u don't like. TQ.

Goh Meng Seng Freedom
Minister Chuan-Jin Tan has accused Ravi Philemon of "fabricating lies". I think that is an over-statement and over reaction. Ravi may not even know the "Truth", how to lie? Lying means you know the truth but chose to tell otherwise.

What Ravi has put up is clearly stated from an undisclosed source; an inaccurate one, at worst. At the very worst, it is just putting up an untrue rumour.

With the initial delay of delivery of the stockpile of masks, creating anxiety with lots of places running out of stock and retailers capitalizing on the situation by profiteering through charging horrendous prices, it is natural for people to have all sorts of speculations and rumours being spread. But to claim that Ravi is "fabricating lies", that's a bit too extreme.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://singsupplies.com/showthread.php?155518-from-the-desk-of-gohmeng-seng&goto=newpost).