PDA

View Full Version : Retired former principal...

realcow
25-06-2013, 02:59 PM
At RWS come to know a retired principal. She's about near 60 claimed to be already a grandma. We played same table many times then noted that she would come join me when noticed me. While playing sometimes my hand would rub her hand and she like never mind. She's bspectacled and still look good. Then one day, saw her permed her hair with dye...wah look hot. Hve a good run for the money and in the mood pull her hand asked her go for cofi outside. She just stunted but followed obediently.Brought her to my car and once inside first I grabbed her and started to 'french' kissed her. Beginneing she like avoid then once deep into the act she like dun wana to let go. Took the opportuntity to grab her 'pao' and told her middle range. Her bra quite tight and modern surprisingly. Told her go hotel and explore each other. She already kana conquered so just nodded and brought her to nearby Frangrance. Once inside, started to strip her to her panty only and she looked hungry when she saw me in only my underwear. Teased her never see man in underwear before issit, she blushed but can see she hungry for the bulging kok!!! Commanded her on her knee and let her BJ my kok. Next ripped her panty apart and open her two legs and penetrated her. She probably had her time of her life. The rest is history.

cuntarow
25-06-2013, 03:07 PM
WOW, SHE IS 60 SO THERE IS NO PAO JUST SOME OVERNIGHT YEAR LEFT OVER BUNS AND EXTREME DRIED RAISIN.:D

ANYWAY WHEN U FRENCH HER DID HER DENTURES FALLS?:confused:

lahchi
25-06-2013, 03:08 PM
WOW, SHE IS 60 SO THERE IS NO PAO JUST SOME OVERNIGHT YEAR LEFT OVER BUNS AND EXTREME DRIED RAISIN.:D

hahhhaaaaa:D

starbuck
25-06-2013, 03:08 PM
Wow

Talk about 梅开二度 - 第二春..:D

Wintermelontea
25-06-2013, 04:38 PM
lol bros...

TS, NPNT. :D

clubenjoy123
25-06-2013, 06:00 PM
Real cow bro.. I applaud u.."clap clap" glad that u enjoyed.. Kinky story n experience , thks for the share. ;)

GreatCockSuckrr
25-06-2013, 06:33 PM

dont be so mean :(

SambalBalachan
25-06-2013, 07:08 PM
appreciate for sharing bro ! :)

Beasty
25-06-2013, 08:30 PM
How old are you realcow. Got impregnate the 60 year old grandma?

totolim
25-06-2013, 10:53 PM
If 59yo can look as good as Lin Ching Hsia, I will do it anytime !

t123
26-06-2013, 12:03 AM
Just like your nick, a "real cow"! well I am into MILF haven't upgrade yet.

NRider
26-06-2013, 05:05 AM
For MILF lovers, There are still quite a lot of well maintained MILFs in their 50s I guessed, seen some and know some but no chance to upz any yet..

Johnston
26-06-2013, 07:58 AM
Took the opportuntity to grab her 'pao' and told her middle range.

Told her go hotel and explore each other. She already kana conquered so just nodded and brought her to nearby Frangrance. \

Next ripped her panty apart and open her two legs and penetrated her. She probably had her time of her life. The rest is history.

*facepalm

I ASSUME if a woman is sixty - she knows what it means when u say breasts, tits, teats, funbags, tittys etc etc..... not need to ' Pao ' ...
And if at sixty she hasn't been conquered something is wrong yah....

also highly unlikely you gave her the time of her life unless you put up a show like tiger show :rolleyes:

Johnston
26-06-2013, 07:59 AM
On the bright side , no need for protection because factory shut down already..... so just come in her factory lah.... :rolleyes:

nuclearkid
26-06-2013, 08:06 AM
On the bright side , no need for protection because factory shut down already..... so just come in her factory lah.... :rolleyes:

Not a good idea, bro. One still needs to protect against diseases.

Johnston
26-06-2013, 08:10 AM
damn this new age with the stds and what not....

yah lah but the usual main reason for protection gone... no more chnce to make baby .. :cool:

kgbkgb
26-06-2013, 08:44 AM
BJ with grandma should be good w/o dentures on :D

cuntarow
26-06-2013, 09:45 AM
dont be so mean :(

it was a joke no other intention just for some laughter, don take it to heart too :)

cuntarow
26-06-2013, 09:47 AM

i will need some tools to cut thru the rusty lock and chain before opening the gate gaining entry into factory hahahha

once again just for laughter no offence to ts

lahchi
26-06-2013, 09:48 AM
this isnotmilf..this is gilf..grandma i like to ....:)

jjtiew
26-06-2013, 10:54 AM
wahahahahahahaha jin funnie........TMD

Brainstorm
26-06-2013, 11:08 AM
Conversation overheard at a certain Fragrance hotel

Counter guy (holding phone): Siao eh, you know who from our school come check into my hotel today? You guess you guess? Not our classmate lah. Nope not our teacher too. It's our freaking principal. Heng she doesn't recognise me. Wah lan, this type of lao kok kok also got people want. Huh, wait I go check. I got the ic details of the guy who brought her here. Nabeh, this guy is only you guess how old? He is only ... :D You know we charge extra $10 for people who visit for the first time right? Our principal didn't pay that extra $10 today. Haha...

RollsRoyce
26-06-2013, 12:44 PM
It's probably called a Charity Fuck......:D

bombshell
26-06-2013, 02:12 PM

u damn funny...the dentures...hahahah:D

KobeBeef
27-06-2013, 12:39 AM
Tina Turner still look hot when she's almost 60 :D

totolim
27-06-2013, 12:45 AM
and look at Madonna and Sharon Stone at 55yo now. Anytime, i will choose them over ANY ladies 30 years younger !

Tina Turner still look hot when she's almost 60 :D

admirer09
27-06-2013, 12:53 AM
lol ... u should have made her high then tell her " april fool" think she will kick u in the balls .. hahahaha

justl00king
27-06-2013, 01:14 AM
TS bro,

For real? 60yr old ah ma! :eek:

Hats off to you, u the man!!! :D

wally888
27-06-2013, 01:53 AM
Careful dunn drink the "expired" breast milke :D

seoseo
27-06-2013, 03:39 AM

you are fucking funny bro!

andythai
27-06-2013, 09:40 AM
wow 60 years old Onz, your a man with balls:)

Sunshine_apple
27-06-2013, 10:19 AM
Frankly speaking, you guys shouldn't have make a laughing stock of TS. Who cares if she was a former principal, teacher etc.... I'm sure everyone has their needs (Same goes for the Lao Uncle, Ah Pek etc).
Sometime they just didn't get the right person for their act. Why can those Lao Uncle or Ah Pek bring those syt but not the reverse way....

Maybe in future, any TS plan to meet someone who happens to be a "Grandma Status" perhaps, TS can at least phase the Title with more respect like: An Experience Glamorous Lady / Elegance Women. Having the word Experience, at least don sound like she is young.....

Hope the above suggestion don't bring wars, is just an advice...... No Hard Feeling ya...... :p

Eric 1234
27-06-2013, 11:03 AM
[QUOTE=realcow;9225294]At RWS come to know a retired principal. She's about near 60 claimed to be already a grandma. We played same table many times then noted that she would come join me when noticed me. While playing sometimes my hand would rub her hand and she like never mind. She's bspectacled and still look good. Then one day, saw her permed her hair with dye...wah look hot..............

Bro me too also got one from the malaysian n one working executive at rws......will like to meet u at rws.......