PDA

View Full Version : You meet a girl and she brings another friend

tungsten
25-06-2013, 02:46 AM
I am pretty sure that this has happen before to some other bros in here.

You managed to know A from (chatline/website/whatever other source) and she brings another friend (B) with her.

What will you do?

I am thinking to share a personal experience but would like to hear from bros in here first.

alan0338
25-06-2013, 09:57 AM
animal instinct will tell the guy to try and fuck A and B, if there is cdefghijklmn lagi shiok... :D

camp for more... :D

bblove
25-06-2013, 10:09 AM
This is just their back up plan. No worry much, if A like you, your plan will carry on.

Brainstorm
25-06-2013, 10:21 AM
For me, that means it will likely be a bad and boring date. A might bring B to give herself more courage to meet an internet stranger. However, after then initial warming up, A will be conscious of B's presence.

If you are on a single date with A, A can speak her mind and be herself. When you are on a group date with A and B, A will only say politically correct or safe things because A doesn't want her friend B to think she is a slut. The dynamics are very different.

Plus when you go out with 2 girls, you are outnumbered. If they want to take advantage, it's harder for you to avoid without looking bad. I met a wechat girl A who brought her friend B along. Her friend B is a hungry ghost reincarnated.

When I asked them what they will like for dinner, B straight away say chilli crabs. In this kind of situation, it is harder for a guy to say no without looking bad. We guys are outnumbered.

Johnston
25-06-2013, 10:27 AM
historical precedence - a guy call a girl to hotel

girl came with 3 more girl
guy think he strike fucking jackpot
guy get robbed and cry mother father gentleman (hahaha)

this is plenty long ago in the time of nokia n82 time.. cant recall the names and shit ;)

tttk3388
25-06-2013, 10:28 AM
Sometime you dont even need to plan. They will make the 1st move! And if they dont, then you make something happen between the two. :D:D

otamay
25-06-2013, 10:32 AM
This is interesting, play by the ear :D the situation may turn advantage to you or else make a quick escape :)

owl888
25-06-2013, 10:40 AM
Maybe u look like pai kia, or rapist type that's why gal not comfortable to meet u alone? :D

Beachsea
25-06-2013, 12:05 PM
When I asked them what they will like for dinner, B straight away say chilli crabs. In this kind of situation, it is harder for a guy to say no without looking bad. We guys are outnumbered.

Yea man , Bro here met the most 'sian' situation.
Turn out the date's friend become the one who talk the most, eat the most and irritates the most.

I have met before too , her friend become the one who keep interrupting proper conversation and giving unwanted comments etc . Lucky that was the last time i saw her and my original date apologizes to me :P
This is so called the wing woman but i wonder why always so ugly , so 'san phat (38) ' and also irritating.

I am always willing to spend money on the girl i like ( i don't mean those chionging type) , like good dinners or places. But with such person along, i totally no mood! :mad:

hoho99
25-06-2013, 01:38 PM
animal instinct will tell the guy to try and fuck A and B, if there is cdefghijklmn lagi shiok...

camp for more...

Tarma in the first meeting so that possible leh, but can always sian A as a gf and sian B to be a mistress:D

You managed to know A from (chatline/website/whatever other source) and she brings another friend (B) with her.

TS, tell us who is more chio and open leh, A or B? Most end up sian B and then forget about A liao if B is the chio one:eek:

tungsten
25-06-2013, 06:05 PM
Hoho, you are quite right! B indeed is the more Chio one.

Though I am sharing this experience is for us bros to escape from the trap that woman set for us. How to protect yourself and even get back at them while being in a disadvantage situation. This is not so much of a fr. Experienced bros please bear with me as newbies might need this kind of advice while hunting.

Short version of story
Met both at around 6 and screw B at around 9.

Long version of story
A was not in sight at the arranged location. Called her and tell me she were be late... Was quite DL already as i am walking around aimlessly...

Then to rub salt onto the wound, A tells me that she is here WITH ANOTHER friend. I am like KNNBCCB n boiling inside but keep cool on the outside. A made a half-hearted apology (not sincere at all) about bringing someone last minute. Nevertheless I still talk to both A and B but expressed my surprise at she bringing a friend without informing me earlier. It is absolutely crucial that you do this step to let A be aware that she has "breached" her original agreement. The fault is not yours if the date turns out to be a boring date. A was slightly surprised at this and starts to apologise in a more genuine manner for bringing her friend without telling me in advance.

Learning point 1 - Be a man and stand up for your rights. If you find that you are being made use like a freaking doormat, chances are you have put a "welcome" sign on your butt and inviting a kick. By pointing it out that she have a breached in etiquette, u are controlling the field of battle rather than showing u are a pushover. Even if they walk off, there are always more gals out there for picking.

At that time was thinking on how to limit damage. I can be generous but no way am i going to be stupid carrot and Kena Tok. As its quite near dinner time, decided to just bring them to those restaurant that is self service (aka pay immediately after order).

Learning point 2 - Always try to seize initiative and protect yourself. Better to cut loss early then to Kena the chilly crab stunt like one of the bros here and go PCC at home with a slimmer wallet. If they are really bitches trying to fleece off an expensive meal, you are just making it easier by saying... What you like to have for lunch/dinner and etc. Important to say things like, "I hold the seat while u order since I already had my lunch/dinner." Never order for them, otherwise u still end up paying for the food.

Sit down for awhile and they decided that they are not hungry. Suggested to go for drinks, then immediately realise my mistake as alcohol can be quite costly if these two are fishes... Steered them towards a coffee place instead.they were quite surprised that my idea of drinks is a coffee place instead of a pub... I just come up with some excuse that I need to keep a clear mind as I am doing some work later.

Learning point 3 - Improvise fast when you realise that you make an error. Better to change course early rather than continue down the path of destruction.

After I get their coffee and start to chat with them , i start to notice how cute is B. After some probing, i ascertain B is an innocent party as this is not the first time that A drag her out on surprise last minute dates. A was trying to squirm out of the situation by claiming that she is trying to introduce B to people... Total BS... So I shift my focus to B and slowly spend less time talking with A. Towards the middle of the conversation, I am just talking to B while A does the "pretend to look at my Hp" stunt to minimise the embarrassment that no one is talking to her.

Learning point 4- Always find out who is the mastermind between A and B. Isolate the mastermind as she is the problem. Be flexible since there is always the possibility that B could be the mastermind instead. By taking away her supporter, she is left alone and powerless. Never allow the situation where A and B chat and you just end up being their personal financier for a free meal. If bth are int this together, then cut loss early since it is unlikely that u be getting either pussy.

Since A knows that she is the "culprit" for screwing up the date (refer point 1), she just got to suck it in while I build rapport with B. Eventually A starts to feel bored and want to go home. By this time, my rapport with B is pretty strong and I just tell B that I want her to stay with me... B tells A that she wants to stay with me... Rest is history.

Learning point 5 - if you locked in a target, then do not waver and pretend to be magnimous by sending the mastermind back home. Just make it clear that she is the gooseberry once you certain that the rapport with your target is strong enough to survive the eventual leaving of the mastermind. The mastermind cannot do anything by now since her supporter is no longer supporting her. If the target still chose to leave with the mastermind, this means that you need to polish your sianing skill more.

My advice is to go for the non-mastermind as it is an easier target. By allowing herself to be manipulated by the mastermind, this means that she is likely to be more weak will and easier to score. Even if the looks of the mastermind could be prettier, better to save your energy on the other girl. Of course if she is really to ugly, you can always press the ejection button after treating them to coffee.

Brainstorm
25-06-2013, 09:45 PM
Met both at around 6 and screw B at around 9.

Long version of story
A was not in sight at the arranged location. Called her and tell me she were be late... Was quite DL already as i am walking around aimlessly... .

TS, you type so much but you still manage to miss the point. We want to know how you bed her lah! :p The story is long but we want to know more about the sex part. Haha.

Latte
26-06-2013, 12:29 AM
Yayaya TS. Good story. But can you also elaborate the details on how you jiao B after sending A back? Hehehe... We want the juicy part leh. Popcorn eat half Liao.

Summerhillt
26-06-2013, 12:52 AM
hahah bro.. how you up B at 9 when u all meet at 6?

tungsten
26-06-2013, 01:11 AM
Juicy part? To be honest, I never really use any special tactics to jio her go hotel. We literally take a short stroll and I pop the qn...

"Hot huh. Want to go somewhere private with aircon?"

I was already holding B hands when A still around. Rapport was already done during the coffee place. It is just about being daring and make the first move by holding B hands.

While walking, it is important to keep the relationship warm while going to the "destination". Small talks like hobbies and etc.

Went down to 7-11 and ask her whether she needs anything. Make a cheeky grin and ask her which kind of condom she like when pass by the display. Ask her how long she can stay with me as I need to decide on how many condoms to buy. She give me a playful slap on my elbow but no visible protest when I go to the counter to pay for the item.

Game on... I was thinking to myself.

Continue to the hotel and ask for her id... Immediately look at her birthdate as I do not want to be famous for the wrong reason. I am darn happy as it has been a while since I last got a girl this young that is not into FL.

Once in the room, I off the lights and give her some privacy by letting her bath alone. I basically just strip to my underwear and wait for her to start showering... As she did not shut the door completely, I stand outside the bathroom and peek rather openly at her lithe body. I was admiring her like an artist inspecting a work of art. She is rather fair and has long hair which is highlighted to hazel brown. Her breast is perky and got small pinkish nipples. The bush is neatly trimmed and as she is caressing her body... I am definitely getting a raging hard on.

Summerhillt
26-06-2013, 04:29 AM
waa.. i now read your fr i more hard on..

wa can imagine bring the girl you goona up to 7-11 first than go up.. kekke

MagicFingers
26-06-2013, 08:36 AM
TS, you type so much but you still manage to miss the point. We want to know how you bed her lah! :p The story is long but we want to know more about the sex part. Haha.

Yep! Wanna hear more of the juicy bits. And congratz!

justl00king
27-06-2013, 04:05 AM
If gal A is chio and she bring another friend B who is also chio, I will be more than glad to entertain both.

Increased chances to bag either one, or maybe they want a threesome? :D

tungsten
27-06-2013, 09:23 AM
I basically make the mastermind uncomfortable once I am pretty sure that B will stay with me... Was prepared to go back and PCC myself if they both go back.

Yan Dao? I think I am just average looking. Ones dressing can enhance the package though. Not necessary must be Hugo, Gucci and etc but at least be presentable to enhance your confidence and chances. Got some face palm moments as well in hunting... Just need to pick yourself up and move on.

Entertain both might seems like a good strategy at first... But you must remember that A being the mastermind is likely to be pretty conniving and not an easy target. This will reduce the "Sianing" effect on B as well since you are doing it for A also. Hot on A and Cold on B is likely to yield more results.

I will try to update more next week due to busy schedule. Though in all honesty, I would think that I am not a very good FR writer on the sex part :)

Sunshine_apple
27-06-2013, 10:01 AM
I will try to update more next week due to busy schedule. Though in all honesty, I would think that I am not a very good FR writer on the sex part :)

Bro, you are just being humble.... waiting for your updates... Cheers :p

Krazzie
28-06-2013, 02:17 AM
Don't worry bro always great to have someone sharing their experiences :D

and the tips are definitely useful :)

ninjapower
28-06-2013, 02:26 AM
power la, like that also can. i go find pencil and paper to take note first.

NRider
28-06-2013, 02:41 PM
Hi bro TS, way to go... More to share please :D

GangnamPower
28-06-2013, 04:32 PM
Girl brings along a (girl) friend is because she doesn't know you well enough but wants to get to know you. By nature, girls are possessive so when she knows you well enough she will stop asking her friend to come along.