PDA

View Full Version : Can vibrator be brought up the plane via hand carry bag?

laoheero
24-06-2013, 11:45 PM
Any one did bring a vibrator up the plane via hand carry before?:) please help!

dude head
25-06-2013, 12:11 AM

Lol. Think no problem but make sure no liquid nor sharp object inside your hand carry if not very embarrassing if kanna check by the staff.

ah_lhorn
25-06-2013, 12:31 AM
Vibrator no problem one...as long as no liquids or sharp can liao

owl888
25-06-2013, 12:31 AM
make sure u don't accidentally turn on vibrator while clearing the customs...:D

iFuck
25-06-2013, 12:53 AM
make sure u don't accidentally turn on vibrator while clearing the customs...:D

This !

Russian bomb squad called in to defuse sex toy
Anti-terrorist bomb squad experts were called to a post office in the northwest of Russia to make safe a package from which a strange ticking sound was coming, local police said on Monday.
The bomb scare turned out to be a false alarm Photo: ALAMY

10:45PM GMT 14 Mar 2011

They found a vibrator.

The incident took place at Petrozavodsk in the republic of Karelia and followed a call from a postal worker who had identified a suspect package, a police spokeswoman told AFP by phone.

"The post building was ringed by the security forces and people were evacuated," she said.

"In the package the bomb squad found a vibrator."

The sex toy had apparently been turned on "by accident".

nightqueen
25-06-2013, 01:06 AM
put into check in luggage. normally they wont care. tried few times nothing happen.

but dont get those kinky ones w sharp edges.
might kanna check. dont think u wan the person behind u to see all these in ur bags.

zeusfist
25-06-2013, 02:06 AM

take the battery out. so that it doesn't go off by accident. if yous has a battery to it..

jackurass
25-06-2013, 02:17 AM
yes,u can bro.
I bring my to Philippines,but make sure u take out the batt first.

tttk3388
25-06-2013, 10:41 AM
To be safe, just dont on it during take off or landing! (Please switch off all electronic devices! ) :D:D:D

Vertu
25-06-2013, 11:09 AM
To be safe, just dont on it during take off or landing! (Please switch off all electronic devices! ) :D:D:D

Haha .... good one .

Can try to get those vibrator with diff look , some are like toy , I mean real toy lookalike .

clubenjoy123
25-06-2013, 07:57 PM
Erm... Why do u want to bring on in hand carry ley?? Just curious..

If is to use .. Also can't consider to bring by putting on u cause the damn thing sensor will go teh teh bonkers! Hate that damn thing. Then the occifers will ask u stand one side that's going be waste ur time lor.

Best will be check in ba? Nowsaday, some airports even don't allow u bring battery on hand carry. They want u check in.. Mayb scare pple do bomb ba

Imagine u got vibrator.. Bo battery... Hm.. Unless.. U just want insert it lor?

rob_onny
25-06-2013, 08:28 PM
I guess bro laoheero may b want to use it in the plane? or may b in the Airport (after clearing immigration)?? ;)
use solar power? lol... :D
Erm... Why do u want to bring on in hand carry ley?? Just curious..
Imagine u got vibrator.. Bo battery... Hm.. Unless.. U just want insert it lor?

clubenjoy123
25-06-2013, 08:34 PM
Haha.. Solar power??? Erm.. With wat solar Har??? Sunlight?

... Imagine u sticking the thing in whichever hole in the open in the plane??:o everyone free show.. Just caused its "solar power " n u looking for sunlighthaha.

Hm...talk abt plane suddenly remind me of the brad Pitt movie n plane scene.. Haha, that one really classic.. Either he's really stupid.. Or incredibly smart. . Detonates a hand grenade on the plane :eek:

black84
25-06-2013, 08:44 PM
just beware not to get caught in these sticky situations.:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEZx_xE2xQ8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PiyTZxGDsm0