PDA

View Full Version : Sigh.. Shld have snipe her ytd

Rann
23-06-2013, 01:34 PM
Ytd was at imm ard 7ish n saw this milf in black at imm eating with her hubby. Shld have snipe her. Super daring. Wore a bare back top n can see her 2 dots! Any bros saw her? Was eating at ichiban

SiliconVibrator
23-06-2013, 04:34 PM
Weather hot la.... Lol

Rann
24-06-2013, 12:16 PM
Haha! But see tht 2 dot.. Power lor

SiliconVibrator
24-06-2013, 06:39 PM
true, gt a urge to walk over n bio correct? haa

Dark Side
24-06-2013, 06:54 PM
I work ard the area. Hang there sometimes but never get lucky and see anything leh ... :D

Rann
28-06-2013, 04:12 PM
not only wana bio...but wanna tune also lor!!! LOL

true, gt a urge to walk over n bio correct? haa

Johnston
28-06-2013, 08:03 PM
The father of Nicholas tse, a famous fucker once related on a tw show how he got one of his fling . He was waiting for one long range bus when he see this hot cuntbitch waiting....

Long range bus not like singapore, u miss one, can wait for hours , he think to himself: damn shit I need to be at this place for some important shit but fuck me that bitch is just asking for it... He think and think, then his bus come...

He got two choice: go on the bus or smack that bitch up. He choose to go and talk.... Miss a bus but got his cock sucked and he got a fuckwhore :rolleyes:

Shoulda, coulda, woulda... Don't wait TS....:p

Chouryujin
28-06-2013, 10:26 PM
ytd was at imm ard 7ish n saw this milf in black at imm eating with her hubby. Shld have snipe her. Super daring. Wore a bare back top n can see her 2 dots! Any bros saw her? Was eating at ichiban

bloody ass! You dare to snipe, and you are goanna get my swipe! Bloody son of a bastard

Johnston
29-06-2013, 04:53 PM
bloody ass! You dare to snipe, and you are goanna get my swipe! Bloody son of a bastard

Bro I think u got it wrong uh....the whole threat is that he should have snipe.... U aright....?.