PDA

View Full Version : Shanghai KTV

skyman
23-06-2013, 11:54 AM
Noticed that the are 2 Shanghai threads in this forum but all talking about the Sauna & Call-in. The old threads about KTV scenes seems to have gone.

Any bro here got any update or recommendation on the good KTV in Shanghai with reasonable damage packages. I have been there few times last year but it seems like those Ks I went are difficult to get the WL for special or overnight.

Any bros can provide some recommendation here?

Cheers
Skyman

and_alloy
25-06-2013, 03:26 PM
Any bro here got any update or recommendation on the good KTV in Shanghai with reasonable damage packages. I have been there few times last year but it seems like those Ks I went are difficult to get the WL for special or overnight.

Any bros can provide some recommendation here?
Now Shanghai is quite ex. Think a normal ktv sitting fee is 500 for norm...my friends was at a place recently...A bottle of black label is 1380 and that's the cheapest...girls fee is 500, 600 & 800...take out is 2k, 2.5k & 3k for ST. For overnight, additional 500...Price does not include sitting fee...but from my understanding from my local base friends, this ktv has good 性价比。

meimeimasta
25-06-2013, 10:06 PM
Been on regular biz trips there and now station here for a year.

As earlier bro mentioned, ktv price now is getting ex. the better joints tips are like 600 to 1k. Higher end joints 1k to 1.5k. Abit like like our Las Vegas and Lido already.

Want to dabao, price is around 3k up for short time, inclusive of sitting tips. Can go up to 5k if you kena a hottie. Basically unless company paying or your pockets are deep not worth it to dabao.

A few joints I go that don't serve alcohol that is too fake is 龙亨 and 东方魅力. This is the middle range joints. The top end ones are like 9号 and 伯爝3. Low end one paiseh I got no kangtau cos the drinks I drink liao need many day to recover.

If need more infor, just drop a note here.

meimeimasta
26-06-2013, 05:34 PM
Since we are on this topic. If there are enough bros to come together to chiong, let me know. Maybe we can organize a dinner/ktv session.

Pink_Flyod
27-06-2013, 02:37 AM
You can also go to Japanese KTV along 仙霞路, 安龙路in虹桥. The damage is about Rmb 500 per head for all you can drink beer or black label including the sitting fees and room charges. You can also request the gal to dress in the prepare uniform...

AlohaDude
27-06-2013, 07:52 AM
You can also go to Japanese KTV along 仙霞路, 安龙路in虹桥. The damage is about Rmb 500 per head for all you can drink beer or black label including the sitting fees and room charges. You can also request the gal to dress in the prepare uniform...

Wow. Sounds reasonable. How much for extra? Or is that negotiated?

KTVman
27-06-2013, 08:01 AM
Been on regular biz trips there and now station here for a year.

As earlier bro mentioned, ktv price now is getting ex. the better joints tips are like 600 to 1k. Higher end joints 1k to 1.5k. Abit like like our Las Vegas and Lido already.

Want to dabao, price is around 3k up for short time, inclusive of sitting tips. Can go up to 5k if you kena a hottie. Basically unless company paying or your pockets are deep not worth it to dabao.

A few joints I go that don't serve alcohol that is too fake is 龙亨 and 东方魅力. This is the middle range joints. The top end ones are like 9号 and 伯爝3. Low end one paiseh I got no kangtau cos the drinks I drink liao need many day to recover.

If need more infor, just drop a note here.

Good info. Do the low end joints have real beer at least? Can you give the full price break down for low and mid-range joints?

meimeimasta
27-06-2013, 01:12 PM
Beer is not so jialat. Fake also cant be that fake. But I don't do beer so much.

Low end joints I really cant give much info. Mid end joints costs breakdown roughly like this

Minimum room charge for small room = 2000RMB up to 3000RMB
1 bottle of chivas 18 or royal salute 21 = 2800RMB roughly
1 bottle beer = 50 to 100 RMB depending on joints
Girl tip = 600,800,1k RMB
Mommy tip = 800RMB
waitress tip = 600RMB
towel boy tip = 100RMB

Basically 1 bottle should cover the room charge. or if do beer I think must drink about 30 to 40 bottles to cover room charge. But if got 3 or 4 pple, easily settle.

High end place tips just higher but drinks around the same price.

Basically like going to Las Vegas or Lido la. Hope that info helps. If need mommy contact, PM me.

Pink_Flyod
27-06-2013, 07:02 PM
The good things about Japanese KTV is that they don't have so many VJ, waiters or even mamasan... so not much tipping except the manager... The Japanese KTV joint is not a small joint...

You can ask your gals to change into nurse costume if you want...

skyman
27-06-2013, 08:44 PM
Beer is not so jialat. Fake also cant be that fake. But I don't do beer so much.

Low end joints I really cant give much info. Mid end joints costs breakdown roughly like this

Minimum room charge for small room = 2000RMB up to 3000RMB
1 bottle of chivas 18 or royal salute 21 = 2800RMB roughly
1 bottle beer = 50 to 100 RMB depending on joints
Girl tip = 600,800,1k RMB
Mommy tip = 800RMB
waitress tip = 600RMB
towel boy tip = 100RMB

Basically 1 bottle should cover the room charge. or if do beer I think must drink about 30 to 40 bottles to cover room charge. But if got 3 or 4 pple, easily settle.

High end place tips just higher but drinks around the same price.

Basically like going to Las Vegas or Lido la. Hope that info helps. If need mommy contact, PM me.

Bro,

Thanks a lot for the info. It's really helpful. Do we normally need to get the mamasan to book the room in advance?:)

Regards
Skyman

skyman
27-06-2013, 08:45 PM
The good things about Japanese KTV is that they don't have so many VJ, waiters or even mamasan... so not much tipping except the manager... The Japanese KTV joint is not a small joint...

Bro,

For those Japanese joints, how much would be a bottle of drink cost (e.g. Black Label or Chivas?)

skyman
27-06-2013, 08:50 PM

Bro,

Any good Japanese Joint near Nanjing Road area to recommend? Any contact we can call to book for the room?

Skyman:p

Pink_Flyod
27-06-2013, 10:07 PM
The Japanese joint don't sell bottle.. it's like buffet style.. all you can drink liqour or beer. There are bunch in Xian Xia Road area but not sure in Nanjing Road. Just walk in and some time they are full, just move to next door... I don't have particular manager contact.. my shanghai colleague has it.

Pink_Flyod
27-06-2013, 10:10 PM
high end joint like 9 hao which I frequented very often in the past don't sell fake liquor.. as a matter of fact, they do have some rarity such as 18 years Singleton or Macallum.

ioioiio
27-06-2013, 10:24 PM
Bro,

Any good Japanese Joint near Nanjing Road area to recommend? Any contact we can call to book for the room?

Skyman:p

Bro, I would recommend to stay away from nanjing road because these are usually frequented by tourist and japanese and the impression of japanese is that the can pay.

skyman
28-06-2013, 08:02 AM
Bro, I would recommend to stay away from nanjing road because these are usually frequented by tourist and japanese and the impression of japanese is that the can pay.

Noted bro. Cheers:)

skyman
28-06-2013, 08:06 AM
The Japanese joint don't sell bottle.. it's like buffet style.. all you can drink liqour or beer. There are bunch in Xian Xia Road area but not sure in Nanjing Road. Just walk in and some time they are full, just move to next door... I don't have particular manager contact.. my shanghai colleague has it.

So bro, r theses Japanese Joint all KTVs? Any MM 陪坐?If yes, what's their age range r we looking at? Thanks in advance.

Pink_Flyod
28-06-2013, 08:12 AM
So bro, r theses Japanese Joint all KTVs? Any MM 陪坐?If yes, what's their age range r we looking at? Thanks in advance.

As I mentioned earlier, it is all in fee of Rmb 500-600 which include the sitting fee of the meimei, all you can drink beer or hard liquor, room charges. As they don't have VJ, mamasan, and waiters, the tipping is also limited. You can also ask your gal to change to any costume you like. You can ask her to be a nurse, teacher, etc etc.

The meimei age is between 18-30 and quality vary... I think it is at par as mid range KTV. Even the top KTV like Club 9, the gals quality also fluctuate. Nowadays, they just inflate the price and give you lower qualilty in those high end KTV.

KTVman
28-06-2013, 06:10 PM
As I mentioned earlier, it is all in fee of Rmb 500-600 which include the sitting fee of the meimei, all you can drink beer or hard liquor, room charges. As they don't have VJ, mamasan, and waiters, the tipping is also limited. You can also ask your gal to change to any costume you like. You can ask her to be a nurse, teacher, etc etc.

The meimei age is between 18-30 and quality vary... I think it is at par as mid range KTV. Even the top KTV like Club 9, the gals quality also fluctuate. Nowadays, they just inflate the price and give you lower qualilty in those high end KTV.

Sounds very interesting. How much do you have to pay if you choose two meimeis for sitting? And which costume is the most revealing?:D

How about naked ktvs in Shanghai? Anyone have any recommendations?:eek:

ebonkie
28-06-2013, 07:25 PM
Sounds very interesting. How much do you have to pay if you choose two meimeis for sitting? And which costume is the most revealing?:D

How about naked ktvs in Shanghai? Anyone have any recommendations?:eek:

Most of the uniform KTVs mm wear bra strapes and mini skirts.. Usually those under the same boss will have the same attire dressing..

No naked KTVs in SH.. At most, a striptease dancer or strip dancers to hire for a strip dance for a duration of 2 songs and they will lap dance on the crowd of guys.. Tips varies per 300 to 500 per dancer..

AlohaDude
28-06-2013, 09:09 PM
Most of the uniform KTVs mm wear bra strapes and mini skirts.. Usually those under the same boss will have the same attire dressing..

No naked KTVs in SH.. At most, a striptease dancer or strip dancers to hire for a strip dance for a duration of 2 songs and they will lap dance on the crowd of guys.. Tips varies per 300 to 500 per dancer..

What about going commando and FJ in the KTV room? I remember watching some phone recording of such thing in China leh. Making me look forward to my trip to Shanghai at the end of July.

skyman
29-06-2013, 11:58 AM

Thanks bro, can share a few names of these joints? It might be tough for us to try around and look for the joint in 仙霞路。

Cheers

ebonkie
29-06-2013, 12:20 PM
What about going commando and FJ in the KTV room? I remember watching some phone recording of such thing in China leh. Making me look forward to my trip to Shanghai at the end of July.

This kinda commando FJ in KTV can be arranged on agreement wit the mm and the mamasan or papasan but its not adviseable as the room doors can not be locked, shot-time can cost more than 1500 rmb and local authorities may dropby
and the consequences can be very jialut..

In particular, if you are more into wild action parties, better you make your way to Dongguan CA.. My advice frm other seniors samsters.. :D

Pink_Flyod
29-06-2013, 03:40 PM
Thanks bro, can share a few names of these joints? It might be tough for us to try around and look for the joint in 仙霞路。

Cheers

Will PM you when my shanghai colleague comeback to me.

AlohaDude
30-06-2013, 07:54 PM
This kinda commando FJ in KTV can be arranged on agreement wit the mm and the mamasan or papasan but its not adviseable as the room doors can not be locked, shot-time can cost more than 1500 rmb and local authorities may dropby
and the consequences can be very jialut..

In particular, if you are more into wild action parties, better you make your way to Dongguan CA.. My advice frm other seniors samsters.. :D

Lol. Nah I'm just curious. The last thing I want is trouble with the authorities. Looks like a lot of lao jiaos in Shanghai. Hope to meet a few of you guys for makan and can show me the "roots".

skyman
01-07-2013, 10:58 PM
Will PM you when my shanghai colleague comeback to me.

Bro,

I will be in Shanghai tomorrow ler. You hv not provide me with the name of the joints ler. How does that work actually? Is that just walk along the road and pick any of it?

Pink_Flyod
02-07-2013, 03:34 PM
Bro,

I will be in Shanghai tomorrow ler. You hv not provide me with the name of the joints ler. How does that work actually? Is that just walk along the road and pick any of it?

You got PM.. If you can't get hold of the contact I gave you, just walk to the direction I gave you and walk in to xx日式ktv.. and you will be fine. There will be 1 guy in the lobby and you ask for a room and he will bring you to a lift and go to 2nd or 3 floor and put you into a room. He will also bring the gal for you.

TonyCheong
02-07-2013, 04:31 PM
Haha no wonder my Shanghai bros don't come down to Changping anymore.
So happening in Shanghai man. :D

KTVman
02-07-2013, 06:22 PM
Bro PF, Is the same KTV you also mentioned below:

Do they bring just one mm or do they let you choose from a lineup?

best123
03-07-2013, 02:15 PM
Wow, I'm heading for shanghai soon..... Waiting for any FRs:)

best123
03-07-2013, 02:16 PM
You got PM.. If you can't get hold of the contact I gave you, just walk to the direction I gave you and walk in to xx日式ktv.. and you will be fine. There will be 1 guy in the lobby and you ask for a room and he will bring you to a lift and go to 2nd or 3 floor and put you into a room. He will also bring the gal for you.

Bro pinkfloyd, can pass me Ctc too? Just upped you 8 pts

Pink_Flyod
03-07-2013, 03:42 PM
Bro pinkfloyd, can pass me Ctc too? Just upped you 8 pts

You got PM.. you pick your gal from line up.

best123
03-07-2013, 08:42 PM
Thanks bro!

CKLW80
04-07-2013, 12:35 AM
Bro, care to share the jap joints with me too? If u interested to cheong together in shanghai, let me know.. Just added some points to your name already.. Many thanks!

Pink_Flyod
04-07-2013, 08:26 AM
The location of the KTV is between An Long Road 安龙路 and Shui Cheng 水城路 Road along Xian Xia 仙霞road. The are many other KTV along An Long road as well and they have the same pratice. As a matter of fact, the area is like Japanese community.

Pink_Flyod
04-07-2013, 07:01 PM
The contact I had provided is a gal work there as hostess... she is quiet cute and young. She can help you book the room and give you direction to the joint. You can go alone there...

best123
04-07-2013, 09:28 PM
Bro, care to share the jap joints with me too? If u interested to cheong together in shanghai, let me know.. Just added some points to your name already.. Many thanks!

How do you up others without power?

Pink_Flyod
04-07-2013, 11:17 PM

I think he thought his point can ups people... I gave him the contact anyway.. this forum is all about sharing but I can get annoy if people asking question that was already answer in the thread..

AlohaDude
05-07-2013, 07:57 AM
I think he thought his point can ups people... I gave him the contact anyway.. this forum is all about sharing but I can get annoy if people asking question that was already answer in the thread..

Mind sharing the contact with me too bro? I'll be there for work trips soon. 3wks there 1wk back in Aus. Gonna need some entertainment... :D

mozquit0
05-07-2013, 08:23 PM
The contact I had provided is a gal work there as hostess... she is quiet cute and young. She can help you book the room and give you direction to the joint. You can go alone there...

Thks for the tip, UPZ!

SamsterTiko
06-07-2013, 09:56 AM

joker & newbie.. maybe he pay 300 or 400 to up the QQ meimeis..

woohooo
06-07-2013, 10:12 AM
Interesting thread... :)

Is it dangerous to venture/explore Shanghai joints alone by yourself? And what about their proficiency of English?

Thanks!

PuTonRen
06-07-2013, 05:30 PM
Young man,

Now you are the King of Shanghai already! How are you?

It has been a while. Are you still in Shanghai very often?

Pink_Flyod
06-07-2013, 09:04 PM
Young man,

Now you are the King of Shanghai already! How are you?

It has been a while. Are you still in Shanghai very often?

Old fart,
not really lah... I haven't been cheonging in China for quiet a while liao... it is expensive and no fun... I cheong in Indo more now hehehe... I still go to china on monthly basis.. setting up a project in Chongqing now and should be going there quiet often starting next month.

best123
06-07-2013, 10:05 PM
Interesting thread... :)

Is it dangerous to venture/explore Shanghai joints alone by yourself? And what about their proficiency of English?

Thanks!

It's generally ok. I am a Lone Ranger there too.... Haha.... However, common sense prevails...... The old thread here warns smashers not to get trapped into going to a coffee shop located on backstreets along Nanjing Lu etc......

woohooo
06-07-2013, 10:12 PM
It's generally ok. I am a Lone Ranger there too.... Haha.... However, common sense prevails...... The old thread here warns smashers not to get trapped into going to a coffee shop located on backstreets along Nanjing Lu etc......

I see... I have not done ANYTHING of this sort before... so, am very very wary -_-"

PuTonRen
07-07-2013, 01:36 PM
Old fart,
not really lah... I haven't been cheonging in China for quiet a while liao... it is expensive and no fun... I cheong in Indo more now hehehe... I still go to china on monthly basis.. setting up a project in Chongqing now and should be going there quiet often starting next month.

Young man,

Thanks for the update! If you happen to be in Shanghai, do PM me, who knows I would be there. Since you are more in Indo now, maybe I should pay you a visit, if you care to meet me. Hahaha......

Hsdk
07-07-2013, 04:44 PM
Hi shanghai mate, I just quote by a mummy in Dong Fang Mei Li ktv that to have a ST for their girl is rmb4000 and FT rmb 4500. Can any bros here that go to the ktv before verify this quote for me ?

ebonkie
08-07-2013, 11:56 AM
Hi shanghai mate, I just quote by a mummy in Dong Fang Mei Li ktv that to have a ST for their girl is rmb4000 and FT rmb 4500. Can any bros here that go to the ktv before verify this quote for me ?

Insane pricing for SH pussy..:eek:

So where & when s the KTV outing gona be organized? :p

Pink_Flyod
08-07-2013, 09:52 PM
Young man,

Thanks for the update! If you happen to be in Shanghai, do PM me, who knows I would be there. Since you are more in Indo now, maybe I should pay you a visit, if you care to meet me. Hahaha......

Old fart.. of course lah... will take care of you...

Pink_Flyod
31-07-2013, 01:24 PM
I was in Shanghai couple weeks ago.. at around 2200, I went out to Guandi, my old hangout place to check out the scene after renovation... the place is dead.. move to Muse 97' and the place is closed. Go to Richie since it is in the neigbourhood... the place also so so...

Where is the club scene now in Shanghai.. few years back, it is roaring and now it seems dead... am I wrong or there are new clubs...

Pink_Flyod
01-08-2013, 03:12 PM
You can try Muse 2 behind HK plaza or the old Real Love which is now under a different name, I think. Was there 2 months ago. Pretty happening. There are FL girls who can sit and party with you. But, you will need to pay for a table as well. Some girls can take home for FJ, but should discuss with the mamasan first regarding price and availability.

Old Love in 衡山路 ? I have not been there since 1996... For the past year, I hang out in 台北纯K with my sisters... or sometime we hang out in Park 97. Will give it a try next trip.

Pink_Flyod
09-08-2013, 02:02 PM
I went to Club 9 KTV in Fen Yang road last Wednesday. It seems to me the rate in Shanghai is getting out of hand. The gals that we choose are Rmb 1500 for sitting fee and bonking ST is quoted Rmb 8000 !!!! The gal that sat with me works in Sands KTV in Jakarta and I felt that we are short change... The gal in Club 9 has Rmb 800, 1200, and 1500 categories... No doubt that Club 9 is one of the top KTV in Shanghai but for that kind of price.. no way jose..

and_alloy
12-08-2013, 05:21 PM
I went to Club 9 KTV in Fen Yang road last Wednesday. It seems to me the rate in Shanghai is getting out of hand. The gals that we choose are Rmb 1500 for sitting fee and bonking ST is quoted Rmb 8000 !!!! We were in 上海之夜 recently...I think it was one of the more down to earth costing in SH...Think the sitting fee was 500 & 600 with outing at 2k & 2.5k excluding sitting fee...Friends told me that this place is very reasonable for SH

Pink_Flyod
12-08-2013, 08:36 PM
We were in 上海之夜 recently...I think it was one of the more down to earth costing in SH...Think the sitting fee was 500 & 600 with outing at 2k & 2.5k excluding sitting fee...Friends told me that this place is very reasonable for SH

Thanks for the info bro... will check out the place next time when I need to do entertaiment.

and_alloy
02-09-2013, 12:19 PM
Any bros in SHA that is having an outing today or tmr?

and_alloy
02-09-2013, 12:19 PM
Thanks for the info bro... will check out the place next time when I need to do entertaiment.sure...just let me know if you need the MM contact there

easy3228
02-09-2013, 05:16 PM
I went to Club 9 KTV in Fen Yang road last Wednesday. It seems to me the rate in Shanghai is getting out of hand. The gals that we choose are Rmb 1500 for sitting fee and bonking ST is quoted Rmb 8000 !!!! The gal that sat with me works in Sands KTV in Jakarta and I felt that we are short change... The gal in Club 9 has Rmb 800, 1200, and 1500 categories... No doubt that Club 9 is one of the top KTV in Shanghai but for that kind of price.. no way jose..

Bro if you pick up China girls in Jakarta or in foreign country, be prepared to pay a bomb. They are well managed (this means agent, MM, Karaoke..all get a cut). When I travel, I always go for local cuisine. No point fly a thousand miles and pick foreign food...

Pink_Flyod
03-09-2013, 11:49 AM
Bro if you pick up China girls in Jakarta or in foreign country, be prepared to pay a bomb. They are well managed (this means agent, MM, Karaoke..all get a cut). When I travel, I always go for local cuisine. No point fly a thousand miles and pick foreign food...

I don't get China gal when I cheong in Indo.. I very much like local cuisine..hehehhe. The local is more playful and much cheaper.

dk24
03-09-2013, 12:57 PM
I was in Shanghai couple weeks ago.. at around 2200, I went out to Guandi, my old hangout place to check out the scene after renovation... the place is dead.. move to Muse 97' and the place is closed. Go to Richie since it is in the neigbourhood... the place also so so...

Where is the club scene now in Shanghai.. few years back, it is roaring and now it seems dead... am I wrong or there are new clubs...

muse 2 at huaihai, horizon on the bund, eden around french concession. there are also new ones sprouting in gubei, due to taiwanese and korean population.

will be in SH for few days around the 20th.

dankdutz
04-09-2013, 12:56 AM
I don't get China gal when I cheong in Indo.. I very much like local cuisine..hehehhe. The local is more playful and much cheaper.

bro, km lg di shanghai ? bisa adventure bareng euy my mobile i send msg to u

Headwindbro
09-09-2013, 11:48 AM
Agree with DK24, the place he recommend should be good enough to roam in SH, personally wouldnt really consider gubei side as quality is not as pose and good considered for a frequent flyer for picking up chics (non working)

For weekends can also consider Muse near the bund opp Peninsula Hotel.
For rest of the club scenes in SH most gals get comm for sitting with you but hard to try get laid if you arent smooth enough...

muse 2 at huaihai, horizon on the bund, eden around french concession. there are also new ones sprouting in gubei, due to taiwanese and korean population.

will be in SH for few days around the 20th.

Darius
27-10-2013, 09:06 PM
Any bros can recommend a few posh ktvs in the likes of Lido of Singapore?

Pink_Flyod
27-10-2013, 11:58 PM
Any bros can recommend a few posh ktvs in the likes of Lido of Singapore?

1. 9号会所,汾阳路or东湖路
2. 伯爵
3. 缤纷年代

Pink_Flyod
02-01-2014, 11:53 PM
My expat friends brought me to this club called Hollywood... good place and cozy.. but way too many expats...

Pink_Flyod
07-07-2014, 12:09 PM
I entertained some friend in 9号会所东湖路 last week. The gals quality is very good and they even got Angmoh from German. The sitting fees has jacked up to Rmb 1200-1500 now and the waitress is Rmb 1000. 3 bottles of MacCallen is Rmb 5000. Newly renovated with good hardware. A good place to entertain.

Loss in Space 2
09-07-2014, 11:12 AM
The usual places that I visit would be 凯撒 or 浦京. Both mid range while the first one is slightly higher class than the second one. The first one tips range from RMB800 to RMB1.2K and tabao would start from RMB3.5upwards. The second place starts from RMB500 to RMB800 (I heard got RMB1K liao) and tabao would be about RMB2K to RMB2.5K.

memorablez
09-07-2014, 08:46 PM
I entertained some friend in 9号会所东湖路 last week. The gals quality is very good and they even got Angmoh from German. The sitting fees has jacked up to Rmb 1200-1500 now and the waitress is Rmb 1000. 3 bottles of MacCallen is Rmb 5000. Newly renovated with good hardware. A good place to entertain.

Bro, you always got high class lobangs :D

Pink_Flyod
11-07-2014, 05:58 PM
Bro, you always got high class lobangs :D

I also would like to have high quality but low price also..:D. That seems no where to be found except in Indonesia.

memorablez
11-07-2014, 09:11 PM
where are u based in now

Pink_Flyod
13-07-2014, 06:09 PM
where are u based in now

Now I stay more in Jakarta but still travel every 2 days to different part of Asia, mainly China, Philippine, Japan, and Taiwan. At times, I need to travel to State and Europe on quarterly basis.