PDA

View Full Version : can girls get wet just by looking at lan jiao photos

yipsi
22-06-2013, 12:23 PM
anyone has any idea?

nuclearkid
22-06-2013, 01:17 PM
If its the dick of the guy she fancies, am sure she would. But of a random guy, its hard to say. In general, women do not thrive on imagery as much as men do.

SpikeTitan
22-06-2013, 01:21 PM
Girls are turned off by looking at stranger's kkj.

They are likely to get high at looking with someone they have emotions with or someone they like.

KongFattChoyHee
22-06-2013, 02:14 PM
If its the dick of the guy she fancies, am sure
she would. But of a random guy, its hard to say. In general, women do not
thrive on imagery as much as men do.

I agree this 100%, this is a very correct view, kudos ;)

MrSoapy
22-06-2013, 02:16 PM
Maybe if it belongs to Peter North.

xgal69
22-06-2013, 02:26 PM
SO ,,, no wonder gals like dog .

simple2kee
22-06-2013, 08:36 PM
If its the dick of the guy she fancies, am sure she would. But of a random guy, its hard to say. In general, women do not thrive on imagery as much as men do.

bro, do agree with u

jameschong1
22-06-2013, 09:23 PM
anyone has any idea?
============
sometimes they look at the big lump of us, especially when we wear tight jeans, they can get wet too

yipsi
22-06-2013, 10:12 PM

Have to agree with u on this. But what if they know that the dicks belong to that of Beckham or Andy Lau? Do they get aroused easily, just like us if we know the boobs belong to Michelle Rais instead of Mrs Lee:D?

flowbow
22-06-2013, 10:26 PM

Girls are turned off by looking at stranger's kkj.

They are likely to get high at looking with someone they have emotions with or someone they like.

Agreed, these two are the best answers liao :)

curiouslala
23-06-2013, 12:45 AM
i think its works differently to me.. :p
i do get turned on by seeing lan jiao photos, but only a well endowed and well shaped lan jiao.. don't care who own it.. lol
and well, i can imagine it slid in and out my pussy while masturbating.. :D

rob_onny
23-06-2013, 12:59 AM
Wow... u sound very much like what we gang always polish hotdog while watching well shaped Papayas & delicious Abalones... lol... ;)
i do get turned on by seeing lan jiao photos, but only a well endowed and well shaped lan jiao.. don't care who own it.. lol

owl888
23-06-2013, 03:25 AM

So u must have a huge collection of nice looking lan Jiao pics in your pc for your own masturbation, juz like us :confused: :D

curiouslala
23-06-2013, 03:50 AM
So u must have a huge collection of nice looking lan Jiao pics in your pc for your own masturbation, juz like us :confused: :D
Erm.. Let's say i like varieties..
From watching x-art, read erotica, sex chat or just look and imagine sex with a hot stranger while looking a nice looking lan jiao..
But still, the real one is the best.. No need to imagine.. Just need to take and give back pleasure :D

rob_onny
23-06-2013, 07:44 AM
will u b interested in seeing mine?? ;)... lol...
Erm.. Let's say i like varieties..
From watching x-art, read erotica, sex chat or just look and imagine sex with a hot stranger while looking a nice looking lan jiao..
But still, the real one is the best.. No need to imagine.. Just need to take and give back pleasure :D

alanthedevil
23-06-2013, 08:32 AM
guys are visual creature, girls are emotional creatures.

sane
23-06-2013, 08:56 AM
Turned off especially for those who posted their pics online to "attract", i can only link them as perverts and it's a major turn off ...

fictionman
23-06-2013, 09:47 AM
anyone has any idea?

One more week to go b4 titi goes back to school...

owl888
23-06-2013, 10:57 AM
will u b interested in seeing mine?? ;)... lol...

Lol, I oso have leh.......:D :D

nuclearkid
23-06-2013, 11:16 AM
Have to agree with u on this. But what if they know that the dicks belong to that of Beckham or Andy Lau? Do they get aroused easily, just like us if we know the boobs belong to Michelle Rais instead of Mrs Lee:D?

Many of the girls I know ain't the least bit hot about Mr Beckham, somehow, he seems a little mousey, overhyped, not man enough (as a footballer, I think he's the lousiest No.7 for United in a long time, dating all the way back to Bryan Robson. Michael Owen is not considered by most as a true Man U player). As for Andy Lau, even guys like myself find him yantao, so I think he'll probably attract more ladies. That being said, I don't think many women experience an overwhelming desire to see his sausage in spite of his good looks. What do the ladies here say?

Michelle Reis doesn't raise my flag... and as for Mrs Lee, if she's the one I suspect you are talking about, let's not go there. eeeeee...

On the same topic for men, I find that while we are visual creatures, most of us anyway, there's a little subtlety. Older men like myself... we enjoyed being visually teased. Fully exposed boobs don't drive our blood pressure up as much as say, those stratigically obscured. For some strange reason(s), once its showhand, the excitement is all gone like that air escaping a burst balloon.

Agreed, these two are the best answers liao :)

Got prize? :D

HairyPoter
23-06-2013, 11:57 AM
http://img4.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/17895/17895572f749d38a3f427dcb29caf451f980e18e.jpg

like this :)

flowbow
23-06-2013, 01:29 PM
Many of the girls I know ain't the least bit hot about Mr Beckham, somehow, he seems a little mousey, overhyped, not man enough (as a footballer, I think he's the lousiest No.7 for United in a long time, dating all the way back to Bryan Robson. Michael Owen is not considered by most as a true Man U player). As for Andy Lau, even guys like myself find him yantao, so I think he'll probably attract more ladies. That being said, I don't think many women experience an overwhelming desire to see his sausage in spite of his good looks. What do the ladies here say?

Michelle Reis doesn't raise my flag... and as for Mrs Lee, if she's the one I suspect you are talking about, let's not go there. eeeeee...

On the same topic for men, I find that while we are visual creatures, most of us anyway, there's a little subtlety. Older men like myself... we enjoyed being visually teased. Fully exposed boobs don't drive our blood pressure up as much as say, those stratigically obscured. For some strange reason(s), once its showhand, the excitement is all gone like that air escaping a burst balloon.

Got prize?

I don't know if I'm the only one who feels this way, but I don't fantasize about my idols' dicks leh :eek: I know guys will imagine bonking their favourite actresses or movie stars but not me. Maybe it's because of the feelings thing... Like what you previously mentioned, no feelings, no matter how big or nice the dick is also won't feel anything. :p for me it's all about the feelings :)

Hahaha no prize la, what prize you want :confused:

PowerTAN_P_W
23-06-2013, 01:34 PM
girls may or may not get wet by looking at dick photos but one thing for sure is they will squirt in orgasm the moment they see Power Tan's dick, regardless of real or pic. :cool:

Rgds,
Ah Wee

GreatCockSuckrr
23-06-2013, 03:52 PM
there are not many cocks that look great
most look wierd
and some are funny
:p

nuclearkid
23-06-2013, 07:08 PM
Hahaha no prize la, what prize you want :confused:

The haze seems to be back, an air purifier would be lovely. :D Haha...am just joking...about the latter.

girls may or may not get wet by looking at dick photos but one thing for sure is they will squirt in orgasm the moment they see Power Tan's dick, regardless of real or pic. :cool:

Rgds,
Ah Wee

Hi Ah Wee, how about gracing this forum with a couple of Power Tan's dick photos?

naughtyuan
24-06-2013, 10:40 AM
Hi, i came upon this thread by chance. Lets me share mine experience, i only seen less than 10 including my current hb & ex. I didnt get a turn on except for a turn off during my first. Currently i am only a fan of me hb's

yipsi
24-06-2013, 01:04 PM
Hi, i came upon this thread by chance. Lets me share mine experience, i only seen less than 10 including my current hb & ex. I didnt get a turn on except for a turn off during my first. Currently i am only a fan of me hb's

If i dont get u wrong, u mean u only get a turn on by your hb's dick, even if its inferior to others? Or maybe not as powerful as others?
Lets put it this way. If given a chance for u to scout around, assuming u wont get caught, are u more than willing to try? :rolleyes:

justwanadoit
24-06-2013, 06:04 PM
I mean its maybe possible if e guy is handsome. e.g Takeshi's naked pic will turn on many gals

timewarp
24-06-2013, 08:25 PM
Let's put it this way: women are sensory creatures. Things like a guy's butt, thighs, biceps, strong back and shoulders, or even the way his hair is, are more likely to make a woman wet than just a cock shot.

Because when women fantasize, they think about how soft his lips might be, how well he kisses, and how the texture of his hands might feel on their skin.

Any sisters here who would like to add to the above?

easygirl
24-06-2013, 08:51 PM
Let's put it this way: women are sensory creatures. Things like a guy's butt, thighs, biceps, strong back and shoulders, or even the way his hair is, are more likely to make a woman wet than just a cock shot.

Because when women fantasize, they think about how soft his lips might be, how well he kisses, and how the texture of his hands might feel on their skin.

Not entirely true but pretty close. I dun get wet looking at dicks, erected or not. It takes much more than that. But if I know what to expect looking at the erected cock of my partner then the excitement turns me on, not the appendage itself.

LovePotion
24-06-2013, 09:35 PM
i think gals are not that horny as compare to guys

timewarp
24-06-2013, 09:46 PM
Mmmm, not quite. It depends on the individual.

asdfghjkl
24-06-2013, 11:45 PM
haha.. good one! ;)

jasminee
25-06-2013, 04:48 AM
unless when we are already turn on or in the right mood then maybe yes

flowbow
25-06-2013, 11:26 PM

Yup, this is quite true for me as well. ;)

suzuka8
25-06-2013, 11:39 PM
bro,

if your lan jiao photo shows the following tattooed words on the lan jiao:

(Courier font size 36)
Welcome to Singapore. Have a nice day. :)

i think the girl will be wet! :p

anyone has any idea?

xangel2008
25-06-2013, 11:47 PM
Basically, girls are emotional species, not like man, who are visual species. we can get hard at almost any lady we see, not all of course. but for women, they need this feel that feel, almost every feel just to get wet.

so they are different.

valentinotan
25-06-2013, 11:49 PM
yea. totally possible. was sexting with my gf and sent her a picture of my erected penis and it totally turned her on. she returned with a couple of her naked pictures and also a picture of her web panties. heh heh heh

sane
26-06-2013, 08:36 AM
As for Andy Lau, even guys like myself find him yantao, so I think he'll probably attract more ladies. That being said, I don't think many women experience an overwhelming desire to see his sausage in spite of his good looks. What do the ladies here say?
D

Andy Lau is a idol since as a child n he looks even better when he aged .. all time favorite, he just has the seh to attract.

Toned arms, toned tummy with defined abs ... I m pushing myself to achieve that too.

Best if comes with a boyish and cute face too :p

So guys who are uncle looking with no dress sense, out of shape with a big beer belly, they think they can make a woman wet or turning them off by sending them their dick pics :confused::rolleyes:

jameschong1
26-06-2013, 10:44 PM
Andy Lau is a idol since as a child n he looks even better when he aged .. all time favorite, he just has the seh to attract.

So guys who are uncle looking with no dress sense, out of shape with a big beer belly, they think they can make a woman wet or turning them off by sending them their dick pics :confused::rolleyes:

========
my massage in china think I look better every year.

as for uncles with beer belly, so what? u see all the girls stick to them right?
$$$ talks, u sane guy!

ah rat
27-06-2013, 02:07 PM

Sis,my lan jiao standby for u to slid in & out yours pussy :p :D

new-be
27-06-2013, 11:03 PM
Can you cum by just look at a girl's ji bye?