PDA

View Full Version : sex with preggy

audaudaudrey
22-06-2013, 10:22 AM
hi guys,

i'm currently about 5months preggy.. anyone keen on paying for sex with me?

single mom to-be here. need to earn money for diapers and milk! :o

will be faster if interested guys just email me at [email protected]

post here also can lah, hope I remember to check here! haha.. :D

btw, I only get to check emails during the weekends when got more time..

ColdBlood99
22-06-2013, 11:15 AM
take good care of your baby. :(

gotnotime
22-06-2013, 11:25 AM
hi guys,

Needless to say.. ts gotnotime during the weekdays. :eek:

On a side note, is it true that preggy woman are more horny?

cataramp
22-06-2013, 11:36 AM
remember preggy only can perform certain styles ah.. dun anyhow later harm the baby..

cescrazi
22-06-2013, 12:10 PM
Dream it 4 long time.. pm me plss

audaudaudrey
22-06-2013, 01:51 PM
of cus.. as long as it does not harm my little one.. I will do it..

audaudaudrey
22-06-2013, 02:13 PM
hey guys.. I think email me is better.. my PM is probably forever full..

by the way.. I prefer guys that are below 40yrs old and Chinese or Caucasian..

no offence to the guys that don't fit criteria ok? take it as you saving money. :)

des4fuck
22-06-2013, 02:15 PM
hi dear

can post your stat ??

is your stomach showing ?

regards

audaudaudrey
22-06-2013, 02:40 PM
I am 28, sg Chinese, 163cm and currently 68kg (of cus gonna get heavier n heavier!!)

for guys tt mind the weight.. go bang wall ok. be realistic! :mad:

and yes the tummy roundness is showing..

sean828
22-06-2013, 03:04 PM
Hi pls pm me...i'm keen

ColdBlood99
22-06-2013, 03:14 PM
guys who apply, please handle with care, once broken consider sold :rolleyes:

wally888
22-06-2013, 03:19 PM
Wonder who's baby u carrying, could it b an accident from one of our bros? :D :D

Dream2005
22-06-2013, 04:47 PM
I try to email you, but not success. Can pm me for more detail. I very interested on this.

Summerhillt
22-06-2013, 06:50 PM
wa sis.. your inbox already full.. care to state your damages here?

bfreemen
22-06-2013, 06:52 PM
Sound like fun . Can I join the q

Boyderr
22-06-2013, 07:41 PM
Sis please go get a decent job. Im sure you dont wanna hurt ur little one in any case right? Spare a thought for your child. Dont think he/she would want his/her mum to do it either.

Benong1975
22-06-2013, 08:35 PM
all bro out there,if can just help ts,no need must die die wan fuck rite....:)

cataramp
22-06-2013, 08:57 PM
all bro out there,if can just help ts,no need must die die wan fuck rite....:)

+1 to this la benong uncle :D

Koke
22-06-2013, 10:57 PM
Hi audaudaudrey, what is the damage?

Lewis1985
22-06-2013, 11:02 PM
Sounds not right to have sex with pregnant lady... However i dont mind getting my prick service by mouth and hands...

samster1234
22-06-2013, 11:13 PM
hi, always wanted to boink a preggy......email me at [email protected]

waiting for you email!!!

justl00king
22-06-2013, 11:34 PM
I read this thread with :eek::eek::eek:

TS please take care.

ralfhero
23-06-2013, 01:40 AM
If i remember correctly preg can also engage in sex, nothing wrong with that. Correct me if i'm wrong thou... of cause limited position.

Each to their own

CityHigh
23-06-2013, 02:11 AM

same here as well ;)

Benong1975
23-06-2013, 02:15 AM

Nb,me v old meh...:mad:

IAmReallyCrazy
23-06-2013, 02:16 AM
Nb,me v old meh...:mad:

You how old :confused:

Benong1975
23-06-2013, 04:50 AM
same here as well ;)

U can up my point meh:confused:

cataramp
23-06-2013, 05:49 AM
nb,me v old meh...:mad:

人老,心不老最重要 :d :d

Benong1975
23-06-2013, 06:09 AM
人老,心不老最重要 :d :d

Haha..later up u back...

sane
23-06-2013, 08:44 AM
Since u decide to give birth, why r u putting the baby at risk?

FYI, STD will cause blindness to baby at birth and if any of the customer has chicken pox, it will cause miscarriage.

audaudaudrey
23-06-2013, 10:37 AM
Since u decide to give birth, why r u putting the baby at risk?

FYI, STD will cause blindness to baby at birth and if any of the customer has chicken pox, it will cause miscarriage.

as silly as I thought I should have the child.. i'm hoping the guy I choose to service will be clean.

sasuker103
23-06-2013, 11:37 AM
but ur charges is abit ex

sasuker103
23-06-2013, 11:38 AM
but your charges abit expensive

rob_onny
23-06-2013, 11:43 AM
One important thing u must always remember...
regardless of poking abalone or chrysanthemum...
always ensure the gang wears CD covering his hotdog...
(* not music CD... ok!!)
as silly as I thought I should have the child.. i'm hoping the guy I choose to service will be clean.

西方失败07
23-06-2013, 12:34 PM
What is the damage?

priceteck
23-06-2013, 01:32 PM
I have send an email to you. Please do check. :D

ColdBlood99
23-06-2013, 01:40 PM

Don't risk yourself and baby please! :(

ah john
23-06-2013, 02:52 PM

when u free to meet? e mail u no reply......

ddog
23-06-2013, 03:18 PM
I've a feeling ts or some guys may not want to wear a CD, given she's already preggy... but I think it's unwise. Best to wear a CD, for the babe, you and everyone..
Ddog not saying it's right or not to do it, it's TS's choice to offer herself (if she's real)

Benong1975
23-06-2013, 03:55 PM
What is the damage?

U wan know the damage,or u wan try it or wan kana zap...:D

西方失败07
23-06-2013, 04:21 PM
I've a feeling ts or some guys may not want to wear a CD, given she's already preggy... but I think it's unwise. Best to wear a CD, for the babe, you and everyone..
Ddog not saying it's right or not to do it, it's TS's choice to offer herself (if she's real)tink wear better, because u never know whether got virus or not...
U wan know the damage,or u wan try it or wan kana zap...:Di wan to know damage and try but don't wan kana zap...:D
don't like that la...haven't suck breast milk before....:p

Benong1975
23-06-2013, 04:29 PM
tink wear better, because u never know whether got virus or not...
i wan to know damage and try but don't wan kana zap...:D
don't like that la...haven't suck breast milk before....:p

Nb,ts so suffering liao u still wan try..:mad:

西方失败07
23-06-2013, 04:48 PM
Nb,ts so suffering liao u still wan try..:mad:wa lau...she not the first one pregnant FL leh...outside beggars also need to work u know?......if dun try how to give her $$$$? we are not Billgate or Lee Ka Shing leh.....don't tell me help her by giving her $$$ sending through paypal?

why not like that? all guys here must promise canot put our dicks inside her pussy...canot suck her breasts, only can touch...meet her 2hrs in hotel...let her sleep only after which we will give her $300? how about that? happy? like that steady bo? :cool:

ColdBlood99
23-06-2013, 04:57 PM
wa lau...she not the first one pregnant FL leh...outside beggars also need to work u know?......if dun try how to give her $$$$? we are not Billgate or Lee Ka Shing leh.....don't tell me help her by giving her $$$ sending through paypal?

why not like that? all guys here must promise canot put our dicks inside her pussy...canot suck her breasts, only can touch...meet her 2hrs in hotel...let her sleep only after which we will give her $300? how about that? happy? like that steady bo? :cool:

go back buy panties better lah haha :D

Benong1975
23-06-2013, 05:52 PM
wa lau...she not the first one pregnant FL leh...outside beggars also need to work u know?......if dun try how to give her $$$$? we are not Billgate or Lee Ka Shing leh.....don't tell me help her by giving her $$$ sending through paypal?

swee...when,wat time...:D

Benong1975
23-06-2013, 05:56 PM
but your charges abit expensive

abit then dun try la...u wan enjoy with preggy still dun wan to must pay more....

zap u...

西方失败07
23-06-2013, 09:53 PM
abit then dun try la...u wan enjoy with preggy still dun wan to must pay more....zap u...
but ur charges is abit ex
how much? she replied u?
go back buy panties better lah haha :D
no panties to buy...
swee...when,wat time...:Du wan to join in 3P ah? if i canot enter her, i can enter yrs, u not suffering...:D

ColdBlood99
23-06-2013, 10:21 PM
how much? she replied u?

no panties to buy...
u wan to join in 3P ah? if i canot enter her, i can enter yrs, u not suffering...:D

Ppl scare of you Liao lah, so fierce go police station and report :D

NaughtynSensual
23-06-2013, 11:05 PM
Ts, why wanna put yourself and baby at risk? No doubt sex is perfectly fine during pregnancy but, there's always risk especially when you're going to do this everyday I suppose?

samster1234
23-06-2013, 11:36 PM
hi, always wanted to boink a preggy......email me at [email protected]

waiting for you email!!!

Sorry,my email should be [email protected]

waiting for your mail!!!

西方失败07
23-06-2013, 11:43 PM
Ppl scare of you Liao lah, so fierce go police station and report :Dscare of me? 平时不做亏心事,半夜敲门也不惊...that should only apply to those who attempt to cheat me...
in my years of cheonging...have met a handful of such assholes(including that panties con woman)...:mad:

Redbrick
24-06-2013, 12:14 AM
Bros who are taking up this offer please remember to cover up...... not only for the safety of mother / child & yourself..... but also to avoid potentially legal issues in future.

This is a real life case....... sometime back in 1997, a playboy scion from a wealthy family got a fetish for screwing preggies and was fixed up with an already 3 months pregnant woman..... he was bonking her raw weekly up until her 8th months. At that time the pregnant woman did not know the background of this playboy as he was still in university and not involved in the family business yet. She gave birth to a baby girl and led a single mum lifestyle bringing the girl up on her own.

One day in 2008, she happened to read the news about this playboy who had assumed a key position in his family's business..... she then sued him for paternity contribution..... although the playboy admitted screwing her but denied being the father...... DNA test result show that he is the father of the girl!!
I don't know how the DNA results turned out this way but the courts ordered him to support the girl's upbringing and the case had to be settled for lump sum payment amounting more than $2million.

Do take care and always be prepared for the unexpected..... life is full of surprises. :D

Benong1975
24-06-2013, 01:45 AM
how much? she replied u?

no panties to buy...
u wan to join in 3P ah? if i canot enter her, i can enter yrs, u not suffering...:D

u wan enter me izzit...:eek:

justl00king
24-06-2013, 02:03 AM
Ts, why wanna put yourself and baby at risk? No doubt sex is perfectly fine during pregnancy but, there's always risk especially when you're going to do this everyday I suppose?
Already few months into pregnancy still fine to have sex? :confused:

I also think too risky. TS do take care.

sane
24-06-2013, 08:12 AM

How to hope when some hep A or B carriers are not even aware themselves :confused:

Even common cold or cough will cause complications, nothing is safe.

Not trying to put u down but just feel sad for the bb ... do consider to put up for adoption to a decent family if u cannot provide.

ColdBlood99
24-06-2013, 08:36 AM
How to hope when some hep A or B carriers are not even aware themselves :confused:

Even common cold or cough will cause complications, nothing is safe.

Not trying to put u down but just feel sad for the bb ... do consider to put up for adoption to a decent family if u cannot provide.

Thumb up! :D

sane
24-06-2013, 08:39 AM
Thumb up! :D

morn!! u like babies too :confused::D

fattfatt168
24-06-2013, 08:59 AM
I know for sure all the good intention bros will tell her not to work in this line and spare a thought for her baby and being pregnant should not be in this line....etc

But actually all the good intent is killing her...why? Unless you

A) Donate money to her all the way till delivery.
Can any good intent bro do that? Or why would anyone do that! Because humans way of life is basically selfish. There is nothing for you ...no value for money! Basically you are telling her to starve for good unless you have something practical for her to do. Being a single mom is desperate enough for her to come her and sell her cunt here! Most probably she does not get the understanding from parents or financially as she is thrust into the stark reality that there is no way you can go to kk hospital without money! Those bro who posted in this thread whose kind advice her against it , can yo do something for her? If not then stop posting your kind advice. A desperate mom will do anything to raise baby including sacrificing her body! ...it's in the genes

A pregnant fl is as good as an 18yo syt who come to work as fl! Do you feel pity for them? Such a young tender yet got to go through this! Donate money and help every single one cos they should not be in this line for whatsoever reason? Come on its their decision! You want to help them? Can you? If not stop posting kind advises. The only thing is they need to come to their senses and if they do, they will be financially troubled! Chicken n egg thing.

Some bros I know have a festish for breast milk...and if she is willing to offer milkmaid services I know you guys will be jumping for joy! To satisfy yourself is helping her unless you can help her by finding a job that can cope with Her current expenses but you then again why would you do that? Cos there is nothing for you! Help her by helping yourself to her...

sane
24-06-2013, 09:20 AM
I know for sure all the good intention bros will tell her not to work in this line and spare a thought for her baby and being pregnant should not be in this line....etc

Can any good intent bro do that? Or why would anyone do that! Because humans way of life is basically selfish. There is nothing for you ...no value for money! Basically you are telling her to starve for good unless you have something practical for her to do. Being a single mom is desperate enough for her to come her and sell her cunt here! Most probably she does not get the understanding from parents or financially as she is thrust into the stark reality that there is no way you can go to kk hospital without money! Those bro who posted in this thread whose kind advice her against it , can yo do something for her? If not then stop posting your kind advice. A desperate mom will do anything to raise baby including sacrificing her body! ...it's in the genes

A pregnant fl is as good as an 18yo syt who come to work as fl! Do you feel pity for them? Such a young tender yet got to go through this! Donate money and help every single one cos they should not be in this line for whatsoever reason? Come on its their decision! You want to help them? Can you? If not stop posting kind advises. The only thing is they need to come to their senses and if they do, they will be financially troubled! Chicken n egg thing.

Some bros I know have a festish for breast milk...and if she is willing to offer milkmaid services I know you guys will be jumping for joy! To satisfy yourself is helping her unless you can help her by finding a job that can cope with Her current expenses but you then again why would you do that? Cos there is nothing for you! Help her by helping yourself to her...

Sorry to say this but ur post makes u sound really stupid. First, it's not her but it's the baby that we pity.

Second if u deliver via C class in KK, u can deduct through medisave. If she don't have, parents/siblings' media save also can. If no parents/siblings/relatives, there is still social welfare. U wont be turn away and forced to give birth on the street just because u dun have $$.

N for those who want a taste of breastmilk, dun be stupid. She wont be lactating unless she give birth.

Lastly in Singapore, if u r able bodied and able to work, u wont starve to dead. If not, we don't need to work, let's all go n be streetwalkers :rolleyes:

ColdBlood99
24-06-2013, 09:24 AM
morn!! u like babies too :confused::D

Thumb up for the explaination lah >.<"

Ofcause I like babies, must be mine lah haha.

I still wish to have 小小lance 小小小lance :D

WOOHOO
24-06-2013, 09:25 AM
Lastly in Singapore, if u r able bodied and able to work, u wont starve to dead. If not, we don't need to work, let's all go n be streetwalkers :rolleyes:

always been a streetwalker under mummy's stable kekekekeke yipeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! wakakakakakaka :p

sane
24-06-2013, 09:25 AM
Thumb up for the explaination lah >.<"

Ofcause I like babies, must be mine lah haha.

I still wish to have 小小lance 小小小lance :D

Waa, i wish u have a team then!! soccer team :D

sane
24-06-2013, 09:26 AM
always been a streetwalker under mummy's stable kekekekeke yipeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! wakakakakakaka :p

Ask u to be street walker, u always duno walk till where lo :rolleyes:

WOOHOO
24-06-2013, 09:27 AM
Ask u to be street walker, u always duno walk till where lo :rolleyes:

upgrade to expresswaywalker!! :p

ColdBlood99
24-06-2013, 09:28 AM
Waa, i wish u have a team then!! soccer team :D

Thanks my intention to have 12 kids, 11 players include of 1 sub.

Wish me good luck! :D

des4fuck
24-06-2013, 09:30 AM

Good one bro , i support your views on this issue

sane
24-06-2013, 09:32 AM

Waa...good luck!! :D

aceaceguy
24-06-2013, 10:07 AM

Wah, ur wife must be very horny like that :D

If she don't have high sex drive, u will need 12 wifey :D

ColdBlood99
24-06-2013, 10:22 AM
Wah, ur wife must be very horny like that :D

If she don't have high sex drive, u will need 12 wifey :D

Who say give birth to 12 kids must be horny? :confused:

One wife is enough for me.

Slowly make till old ba, because if low fertility in Singapore, I don't go hell who go? Cannot expect sane to go right? If her hubby request She will say you must be crazy I'm not pig to give birth 12kids :D

aceaceguy
24-06-2013, 10:44 AM

Slowly make till old ba, because if low fertility in Singapore, I don't go hell who go? Cannot expect sane to go right? If her hubby request She will say you must be crazy I'm not pig to give birth 12kids :D

like that the both of u must be very fertile. one shot, one birth :D

if not, defeinitely have to try and try what, if not horny how to try?

how u know she dont want 12? maybe she want 21! :D

WOOHOO
24-06-2013, 10:59 AM
like that the both of u must be very fertile. one shot, one birth

if not, defeinitely have to try and try what, if not horny how to try?

how u know she dont want 12? maybe she want 21! :D

Wei wei wei you all dun make fun of mummy hor :mad::p
4 is enough for mummy :D

西方失败07
24-06-2013, 11:23 AM
u wan enter me izzit...:eek:haha...why so shock?
how much damage? :p

NaughtynSensual
24-06-2013, 12:33 PM
Already few months into pregnancy still fine to have sex? :confused:

I also think too risky. TS do take care.

Can... until baby's head turn down bah. Poking during pregnancy helps cervix to open up hence easier delivery. But TS case different leh.

Iluminati
24-06-2013, 02:54 PM

Wah like that after married, you every night must OT lor :p:D
Good luck! ;)

WOOHOO
24-06-2013, 03:05 PM
how much damage? :p
$250/2/90 :p
Expresswaywalker rate upgrade le fromFT dormitories :p

西方失败07
24-06-2013, 03:52 PM
sounds nice!...don't wan to bonk preggy liao...:D

des4fuck
24-06-2013, 04:01 PM

Interesting , can pm contact ?

ColdBlood99
24-06-2013, 04:03 PM
Interesting , can pm contact ?

6241 0241 :cool:

WOOHOO
24-06-2013, 04:21 PM
6241 0241 :cool:

Thanks CB for helping ne reply but I change number le 63892200 :p

西方失败07
24-06-2013, 04:22 PM
6241 0241 :cool:she work in pizza company? :D

WOOHOO
24-06-2013, 04:22 PM
sounds nice!...don't wan to bonk preggy liao...:D

Heeheehee you know where to find me de :p

西方失败07
24-06-2013, 04:24 PM
Heeheehee you know where to find me de :phow i know? BK very big...i first in the queue hor....;)

WOOHOO
24-06-2013, 04:32 PM
how i know? BK very big...i first in the queue hor....;)

10 Bk view and yes you gotta taje a q number :p

Benong1975
24-06-2013, 06:51 PM
Sorry to say this but ur post makes u sound really stupid. First, it's not her but it's the baby that we pity.

Second if u deliver via C class in KK, u can deduct through medisave. If she don't have, parents/siblings' media save also can. If no parents/siblings/relatives, there is still social welfare. U wont be turn away and forced to give birth on the street just because u dun have $$.

N for those who want a taste of breastmilk, dun be stupid. She wont be lactating unless she give birth.

saiport u la sis sane...:D

sane
25-06-2013, 08:16 AM
upgrade to expresswaywalker!! p

That one considered working hazard!

Slowly make till old ba, because if low fertility in Singapore, I don't go hell who go? Cannot expect sane to go right? If her hubby request She will say you must be crazy I'm not pig to give birth 12kids D

Seriously having kids is a lifelong responsibility, for life.

If one is not a responsible parent, don't bring a innocent life to the world.

IMO, want to be a parent also be one that your child can look up to, a role model n teach all the right values!

Wei wei wei you all dun make fun of mummy hor
4 is enough for mummy D

lols, like only left 2, 2 went missing!!

sounds nice!...don't wan to bonk preggy liao...D

U really got all type of fetish!!

saiport u la sis sane...:D

Tks sis BBBB!!

ColdBlood99
25-06-2013, 08:34 AM
That one considered working hazard!

Seriously having kids is a lifelong responsibility, for life.

If one is not a responsible parent, don't bring a innocent life to the world.

IMO, want to be a parent also be one that your child can look up to, a role model n teach all the right values!

lols, like only left 2, 2 went missing!!

U really got all type of fetish!!

Tks sis BBBB!!

Ofcause want bb and will be responsible for wife and kid. Hehe I can teach everything except study :D

sane
25-06-2013, 08:40 AM
Ofcause want bb and will be responsible for wife and kid. Hehe I can teach everything except study :D

Yup responsible comes first. If not, stay single will be the best.

aceaceguy
25-06-2013, 09:47 AM

Studies rely on tuition can liao, just focus on earning more money ;)

西方失败07
25-06-2013, 11:16 AM
U really got all type of fetish!!!this is sex forum...not holy forum...
Yup responsible comes first. If not, stay single will be the best.but if stay single, sex life is not fully taken care of...no routine sex buddy...if find FL need lot of $$$. if find fb need time and effort commitment...if married go home everyday can have sex...:D

u havent tell me who wasted their time on u...:p

eeeqq
25-06-2013, 11:57 AM
PM and state damage pls...

Turtle
25-06-2013, 12:12 PM
Lastly in Singapore, if u r able bodied and able to work, u wont starve to dead.

Nobody will die of hunger in singapore even if no work. There are always plenty of leftovers in foodcourt and good food mind you, don even need to savage the rubbish bin.

I ate before, still piping hot when i took over. :p

Cuntworth
25-06-2013, 12:27 PM
Nobody will die of hunger in singapore even if no work. There are always plenty of leftovers in foodcourt and good food mind you, don even need to savage the rubbish bin.

Mind sharing where u savage the bin???

sane
25-06-2013, 01:40 PM
this is sex forum...not holy forum...
but if stay single, sex life is not fully taken care of...no routine sex buddy...if find FL need lot of $$$. if find fb need time and effort commitment...if married go home everyday can have sex...

u havent tell me who wasted their time on u...p

sex forum also got normal people mah ....... u think marry only for sex, thought u read about what I wrote in the vietnam thread? A wife and babies come with lotsa commitment.

Nobody waste time on me leh, I m very happy being left alone ;), dun bother me will be the best.

Yup, that's y from far, can see a turtle cycling over whenever there's garbage :D

Turtle
25-06-2013, 03:14 PM
No need to find in rubbish bin la, people stand up, I sit down eat their leftovers, especially pretty gals, still can share their saliva.. keke. :D

Ninja
25-06-2013, 03:25 PM
No need to find in rubbish bin la, people stand up, I sit down eat their leftovers, especially pretty gals, still can share their saliva.. keke. :Dwith me around u, u don't have to eat left over food...can eat pizza...:D

西方失败07
25-06-2013, 03:37 PM
sex forum also got normal people mah ....... u think marry only for sex, thought u read about what I wrote in the vietnam thread? A wife and babies come with lotsa commitment.
Yup, that's y from far, can see a turtle cycling over whenever there's garbage :Dthen what about got wife, no children and wife is working? 两个人强过一人。。。got a gal told me before 3yrs ago...结婚就是为了要生孩子。。。i was tinking should be 结婚是为了要做爱吧...sex forum are generally for humsup people...if at outside tell other i go surf sbf...people will tink is pervert...this is a place feel like home....:D
when SG from "This is home" become "Is this home", SBF become my Home. ;)

sane
25-06-2013, 04:04 PM
No need to find in rubbish bin la, people stand up, I sit down eat their leftovers, especially pretty gals, still can share their saliva.. keke. :D

lols, to me leftover = garbage leh..

anyway u dun nid worry so much, Ninja treat u eat pizza ...

then what about got wife, no children and wife is working? 两个人强过一人。。。got a gal told me before 3yrs ago...结婚就是为了要生孩子。。。i was tinking should be 结婚是为了要做爱吧...sex forum are generally for humsup people...if at outside tell other i go surf sbf...people will tink is pervert...this is a place feel like home....:D
when SG from "This is home" become "Is this home", SBF become my Home. ;)

True, what she say is true .. only for the sake of kids only ... to give the kids a proper home, other than that, i cant think of anything else ..

If u r capable to stay by your own, why do u want to tie yourself down by a piece of paper?

At the most, get a gf to co habit, why need to get married to have sex, makes no sense, happy together, unhappy leave lo ....

People always get the wrong perception that sex forum is only for sex, if u surf here, u realise people is sharing woes, life experiences, make friends, many interesting topics other than sex lo ....

ah rat
25-06-2013, 04:07 PM
make friends, many interesting topics other than sex lo ....

Hello my Friend :D

西方失败07
25-06-2013, 04:44 PM
True, what she say is true .. only for the sake of kids only ... to give the kids a proper home, other than that, i cant think of anything else ..

If u r capable to stay by your own, why do u want to tie yourself down by a piece of paper?

At the most, get a gf to co habit, why need to get married to have sex, makes no sense, happy together, unhappy leave lo ....

People always get the wrong perception that sex forum is only for sex, if u surf here, u realise people is sharing woes, life experiences, make friends, many interesting topics other than sex lo ....who is she??
capable, yes can stay by own...but when human reach certain age, most of the peers are married...married got curfew to follow...and u wan happy hours have to hang out with those younger ones or those unmarried. when weekend, those married are busy in shopping malls, ntuc, giant, at in law house eat dinners etc....yr good friends also will get married one day...so u mean if capable must play and enjoy all the way to 80yrs old like patrick tse? some people may prefer to settle down, move on to the next stage, have a fixed permanent sex partner(someone u love) to live with...and move on with life instead of partying all the way till 80yrs old...

as for making friends here...is not as easy also...as u can see the BOSS already put there at his signature...do not reveal your nick if meet up etc....sometimes it may sound nice to know someone here....but when meet up, the feeling may be entirely different and the person u r expecting may not meet yr expectations....i have know a few samsters including myself...after meeting liao, change nick....otherwise, whatever posted will be quarantined by someone whom know u personally/physically outside...no room for privacy. eg. if u drive to geylang park yr car outside hotel81...then somebody might go sbf post said saw yr car plate there...then everyone will know also....the person who post may just trying to be friendly, but yet u may not like yrself to be quarantined 24hrs a day....

Generally, we come here to post, to relax....not exactly 100% to make friends, although it may be possible too....;)

Benong1975
25-06-2013, 04:50 PM

yo bro ah rat....

ningcaichen
25-06-2013, 04:52 PM
yo bro ah rat....rat meet rabbit...:D

sane
25-06-2013, 05:06 PM
who is she??
capable, yes can stay by own...but when human reach certain age, most of the peers are married...married got curfew to follow...and u wan happy hours have to hang out with those younger ones or those unmarried. when weekend, those married are busy in shopping malls, ntuc, giant, at in law house eat dinners etc....yr good friends also will get married one day...so u mean if capable must play and enjoy all the way to 80yrs old like patrick tse? some people may prefer to settle down, move on to the next stage, have a fixed permanent sex partner(someone u love) to live with...and move on with life instead of partying all the way till 80yrs old...

as for making friends here...is not as easy also...as u can see the BOSS already put there at his signature...do not reveal your nick if meet up etc....sometimes it may sound nice to know someone here....but when meet up, the feeling may be entirely different and the person u r expecting may not meet yr expectations....i have know a few samsters including myself...after meeting liao, change nick....otherwise, whatever posted will be quarantined by someone whom know u personally/physically outside...no room for privacy. eg. if u drive to geylang park yr car outside hotel81...then somebody might go sbf post said saw yr car plate there...then everyone will know also....the person who post may just trying to be friendly, but yet u may not like yrself to be quarantined 24hrs a day....

Generally, we come here to post, to relax....not exactly 100% to make friends, although it may be possible too....;)

She=your friend

co habit gf/bf also can do the things u state, no :confused:

U mean bf/gf cannot stay commited n grow old together? So ur concept of marriage = cannot party, cannot enjoy because there's curfew and weekend only go supermarket and have dinner with in laws?

n my principal is if u have nothing to hide, y bother so much about other people :confused:

Hello Ratty ....

Benong1975
25-06-2013, 05:30 PM
rat meet rabbit...:D

haha...nice wan:D

西方失败07
25-06-2013, 05:30 PM
She=your friend
co habit gf/bf also can do the things u state, no :confused:
U mean bf/gf cannot stay commited n grow old together? So ur concept of marriage = cannot party, cannot enjoy because there's curfew and weekend only go supermarket and have dinner with in laws?

n my principal is if u have nothing to hide, y bother so much about other people :confused:
i duno who that...
co habit bf/gf....ohhhhh then must find a gal willing to....not all gals willing to be with a guy forever and knowing that he won't be marrying her....flings are not counted.
marriage liao canot enjoy so much...this is as per each house rules....all home are different...if u said why must be stuck with someone with a piece of paper, then why are u saying that wif a piece of paper around, still can havoc around peacefully? i never say can only do those things mentioned...but those are typical things which married couples with kids do....

if got nothing to hide...that is what u r saying....then why do alot of people create clone nicks in this forum????????? :confused:

i directly answer yr post in post 99...but u didnt reply directly to my post in post 102....:rolleyes:

mevius9015
25-06-2013, 05:48 PM
be realistic!

sane
25-06-2013, 05:58 PM
i duno who that...
co habit bf/gf....ohhhhh then must find a gal willing to....not all gals willing to be with a guy forever and knowing that he won't be marrying her....flings are not counted.
marriage liao canot enjoy so much...this is as per each house rules....all home are different...if u said why must be stuck with someone with a piece of paper, then why are u saying that wif a piece of paper around, still can havoc around peacefully? i never say can only do those things mentioned...but those are typical things which married couples with kids do....

if got nothing to hide...that is what u r saying....then why do alot of people create clone nicks in this forum????????? :confused:

i directly answer yr post in post 99...but u didnt reply directly to my post in post 102....:rolleyes:

What qns u referring to? I replied u, she = ur friend who say marry for the sake of kids.

Nowadays marriage doesn't guarantee that the wife wont leave you too. N if marriage is like what u say, dull boring routine life. I don't think can live till 80 coz already been bored to death leh ......

N lastly, i dunno about other people's clone nick coz I already answered u, i dun bother about other people's business.

ColdBlood99
25-06-2013, 06:20 PM
What qns u referring to? I replied u, she = ur friend who say marry for the sake of kids.

Nowadays marriage doesn't guarantee that the wife wont leave you too. N if marriage is like what u say, dull boring routine life. I don't think can live till 80 coz already been bored to death leh ......

N lastly, i dunno about other people's clone nick coz I already answered u, i dun bother about other people's business.

Ownself business also not enough time to mind Liao still got time to mind other ppl business? But oh well, base on what he say its truth, there is some ghost in forum like to ghost around and sabo ppl. But what u had advise is correct, don't bother what other ppl say, those who misunderstand you and don't know about you is not worth to be your friend. So better try to meet less, not scare of ghost but just don't want to waste time on them.

sane
25-06-2013, 06:48 PM
Ownself business also not enough time to mind Liao still got time to mind other ppl business? But oh well, base on what he say its truth, there is some ghost in forum like to ghost around and sabo ppl. But what u had advise is correct, don't bother what other ppl say, those who misunderstand you and don't know about you is not worth to be your friend. So better try to meet less, not scare of ghost but just don't want to waste time on them.

Duno who u talking abt leh but i m known to be bochup n Cant be bothered.

Badmouth abt me is fine as long as i dun do the same.. I m the type to tell ppl right off the face, direct lo ...

ColdBlood99
25-06-2013, 07:19 PM
Duno who u talking abt leh but i m known to be bochup n Cant be bothered.

Badmouth abt me is fine as long as i dun do the same.. I m the type to tell ppl right off the face, direct lo ...

i cannot expect everybody to be like you right? :D

ningcaichen
25-06-2013, 08:38 PM
haha...nice wan:D
haha...gotcha....

sane
25-06-2013, 09:05 PM
i cannot expect everybody to be like you right? :D

Just be yourself la, y bother so much ?? I dun expect ppl to like me or anyone to be like me ...

WOOHOO
25-06-2013, 09:08 PM
Just be yourself la, y bother so much ?? I dun expect ppl to like me or anyone to be like me ...

Woo always like mummy de :p Kekekeke

sane
26-06-2013, 07:20 AM
Woo always like mummy de :p Kekekeke

morning sis woooooooooooo, u r mummy's fav gal :p

Frizzy
26-06-2013, 09:01 AM
Hi there...how much u charging?

audaudaudrey
27-06-2013, 12:33 AM
I so long never online here to see, suddenly this thread got so many replies..

thanks everyone for concern.. I screen my client very strictly, haha. :p

I haven't replied all emails too.. too many already.. sorry to those I never reply, I reply very randomly.. :o

hornyman999
27-06-2013, 01:47 PM
It shows preggy are extremely popular...the sight of your pregnant tummy already makes my cock stand lol

ColdBlood99
27-06-2013, 05:26 PM
It shows preggy are extremely popular...the sight of your pregnant tummy already makes my cock stand lol

See your nick already know that you easily stand :D

ah john
27-06-2013, 07:03 PM

I haven't replied all emails too.. too many already.. sorry to those I never reply, I reply very randomly.. :o

can try my luck again?

chongbec
01-07-2013, 10:17 PM
Hi sis I m interested , email me details at [email protected]. Waiting for ur good news

iloveu1987
02-07-2013, 07:57 PM
See your nick already know that you easily stand :D

KIK. one of the best reply i read tonight. hahahahaha

porscheclub
03-07-2013, 12:52 AM
Sis, pm me & we meet up so I'll donate to your kids milk. No sex, just a drink alright? We have a few kids so I know the situation.

Cuban12
03-07-2013, 06:49 AM
Sis, pm me & we meet up so I'll donate to
your kids milk. No sex, just a drink alright? We have a few kids so I know the
situation.

You really have a very big heart :)

Chaco
03-07-2013, 06:54 AM
You really have a very big heart :)

Agree with this as well ;)

georgemagnum
03-07-2013, 11:00 AM
Sis, pm me & we meet up so I'll donate to your kids milk. No sex, just a drink alright? We have a few kids so I know the situation.

Rare few .... Applause :)

gm

lawry
03-07-2013, 11:47 AM
Im not a saint.. but... pregg lady bonk... this is a tid too much for me to take..... porscheclub.. willing to donate some milk powder to you if youre meeting the TS..

Espress0
03-07-2013, 04:55 PM

Im not a saint.. but... pregg lady bonk... this is a tid too much for me to take..... porscheclub.. willing to donate some milk powder to you if youre meeting the TS..

Respect. Please let me know too.

Redbrick
03-07-2013, 06:34 PM
Can I join the Q?
My kid now dun like to drink her mother's breast milk. She prefers eating porridge and soups. We have too many bottles of breast milk stored in the fridge.

skarlett
04-07-2013, 01:39 PM

Dear TS, you are doing this for the unborn child so you can provide for the little one. But have you thought that what if something happens to the child or you? Or worse, both. No matter how strictly you screen your client, nothing is foolproof. Do your child a favour by getting out of this. Im a single mum too, i manage to pull through. Its not easy, but in SG, help is all around. You dont have to resort to this. And idk if you have heard of 胎教. Imagine what are you teaching your unborn child? Tk care pls. You're halfway through your pregnancy, stop doing this and enjoy your pregnancy. It doesnt last forever.. in fact, nothing does. Not even the hardships.

lahchi
04-07-2013, 01:43 PM

Bro Porscheclub..i am willing to donate as well...

Benong1975
05-07-2013, 02:34 AM
Dear TS, you are doing this for the unborn child so you can provide for the little one. But have you thought that what if something happens to the child or you? Or worse, both. No matter how strictly you screen your client, nothing is foolproof. Do your child a favour by getting out of this. Im a single mum too, i manage to pull through. Its not easy, but in SG, help is all around. You dont have to resort to this. And idk if you have heard of 胎教. Imagine what are you teaching your unborn child? Tk care pls. You're halfway through your pregnancy, stop doing this and enjoy your pregnancy. It doesnt last forever.. in fact, nothing does. Not even the hardships.

nice wan sis...:)

MelonTea
05-07-2013, 04:23 AM

Agreed as well ;)

skarlett
05-07-2013, 07:15 AM

Agreed as well ;)

:) its up to TS right now. We agree, say so much also no use..

sane
05-07-2013, 08:03 AM

Kudo to single mum, u rocks :)

Benong1975
05-07-2013, 08:30 AM

u rock aso mah...:D

skarlett
05-07-2013, 10:28 AM

Ya. Alot of people "throw" rocks at single mum. Lol.. kidding..
Anw thanks, that was uplifting. :D kudos to you too sis!

skarlett
05-07-2013, 10:36 AM
Anw TS, you should join motherhood forums. You can get a lot of help and advices there.
You can ask if theres any hand me down bb clothes from some other fellow mummies. Or other stuffs. A lot of them.are very helpful. You will be surprised.

You should seek help through proper channels. What you are doing is just not right. By putting both lives at risk. You cannot afford the gamble of harming your baby, trust me.

sane
05-07-2013, 01:13 PM
u rock aso mah...:D

The one who really rocks are the noble single parent who play the role of both mum and dad, not me :p

Ya. Alot of people "throw" rocks at single mum. Lol.. kidding..
Anw thanks, that was uplifting. :D kudos to you too sis!

I not only admire single mum but single dad too ... :D

skarlett
05-07-2013, 10:11 PM
The one who really rocks are the noble single parent who play the role of both mum and dad, not me :p

I not only admire single mum but single dad too ... :D

Yup, its never easy doing it alone. :)

Lukasgoessteady
06-07-2013, 08:17 PM
I give you my respect. Cheers & have a good day :)

khamarni
07-09-2013, 07:28 PM
[QUOTE=audaudaudrey;9207569]hi guys,

btw, I only get to check emails during the weekends when got more time..[/QUOTE
Willingness .:)Pls your contacts in details.

wildhunky
08-09-2013, 10:23 PM
Hi I am keen... Wat ur charge and preferred place to trade? Btw not convient to leave any contact num. wat abt u leavin urs and I get back to u. Sincerely interested 32 Chinese male here

mr_missile
09-09-2013, 11:34 AM
Hi I am keen... Wat ur charge and preferred place to trade? Btw not convient to leave any contact num. wat abt u leavin urs and I get back to u. Sincerely interested 32 Chinese male here

hello, ts first posted in june this year. then she was already 5 mths pregnant. now is september. you do the calculations lah mr wildhunky. :rolleyes:

WOOHOO
09-09-2013, 11:36 AM
hello, ts first posted in june this year. then she was already 5 mths pregnant. now is september. you do the calculations lah mr wildhunky. :rolleyes:

ya lo scatterbrain zzzzz:p

arjunalee
09-09-2013, 12:04 PM
TS should give birth soon (or perhaps already) Can I give you baby diapers and baby milk powder for free as baby born gift? :) just tell me what size and what brand ;) I will also buy for baby clothes.. and yes, u dont need to perform any services for me...

WOOHOO
09-09-2013, 12:10 PM
ts should give birth soon (or perhaps already) can i give you baby diapers and baby milk powder for free as baby born gift? :) just tell me what size and what brand ;) i will also buy for baby clothes.. And yes, u dont need to perform any services for me...

duckie so sweet :p

mr_missile
09-09-2013, 12:22 PM
duckie so sweet :p

ya lor. if i am a lady duck, i sure fall for duckie one. :D

arjunalee
09-09-2013, 12:32 PM
its a baby.. we should celebrate a samster junior :D :D :D

Cuntworth
09-09-2013, 12:35 PM
its a baby.. we should celebrate a samster junior :D :D :D

U pm TS Liao???

arjunalee
09-09-2013, 12:47 PM
U pm TS Liao???

pm liao la.. becoz must be lot guys pm her.. so i wrote here also lah :D

pudding
09-09-2013, 01:12 PM
Hi TS. Chanced upon ur thread. There's other support grps for mothers. If u need, pm me. Btw, I have baby clothings to giveaway as well. (: have a safe delivery! My bebe's calling mama now. Hehe

Lukasgoessteady
10-09-2013, 10:06 AM
TS should give birth soon (or perhaps already) Can I give you baby diapers and baby milk powder for free as baby born gift? :) just tell me what size and what brand ;) I will also buy for baby clothes.. and yes, u dont need to perform any services for me...

帥!Sounds good..I wanna do the same :cool:

hcg_explorer
10-09-2013, 10:17 AM
[QUOTE=audaudaudrey;9207569]hi guys,

btw, I only get to check emails during the weekends when got more time..[/QUOTE
Willingness .:)Pls your contacts in details.

ha.. another 2 fuckers who use small head to think...

gutyeashinwolf
10-09-2013, 04:42 PM
can pm me details? keen to try

knightkian
11-09-2013, 01:08 PM
Hi sis, I'm interested. Do pm me in the damage and ways to contact u

mr_missile
11-09-2013, 01:19 PM

2 more below bro. :rolleyes:

can pm me details? keen to try

Hi sis, I'm interested. Do pm me in the damage and ways to contact u

Boobslover
11-09-2013, 02:58 PM
[QUOTE=khamarni;9658384]

bro more fuckers to come... lolx!

roosting
11-09-2013, 03:11 PM
[QUOTE=hcg_explorer;9672207]

bro more fuckers to come... lolx!

They'll keep on cumming as long as they never read the middle portion ...

georgemagnum
11-09-2013, 03:28 PM
Lols .... Preggy cum joke thread :D

gm

jason19870313
28-12-2016, 12:27 PM
hi guys,

i am interested.:D

mr_missile
28-12-2016, 05:16 PM
i am interested.:D

bro, u are way too late lah. her baby must be at least 3 years old now lor. :rolleyes::D

otamay
28-12-2016, 05:22 PM
bro, u are way too late lah. her baby must be at least 3 years old now lor. :rolleyes::D

Very well spoken. :D

Xia406
28-12-2016, 09:14 PM

Hahaha nice 1...

Iguana
28-12-2016, 11:48 PM

Hahaha best joke of the year