PDA

View Full Version : Looking for another partner in crime

HarassingDuo
21-06-2013, 11:21 PM
Hi all

Looking for a bi curious or bi lady to join me and my partner for a FFM. Please PM me if you are interested in joining us for a drink first. No obligations for the meet up, anything else that happens thereafter is a bonus to all.

Miss HD

CityHigh
22-06-2013, 04:25 AM
Interested here ;)

VladTheImpaler
22-06-2013, 04:46 AM
Pm sent ;)

HarassingDuo
22-06-2013, 10:59 AM
Any couple interested in a couple to couple swing may also PM me. BUT the lady must be a BI or Bi curious. Hard or soft swing not an issue to us.

HarassingDuo
22-06-2013, 11:01 AM
Interested here ;)

Pm sent ;)

Are you two guys or gals? Invite is open for ladies and couples only.

ColdBlood99
22-06-2013, 11:15 AM
Ts, look for CT69 :p

HarassingDuo
22-06-2013, 02:07 PM
Ts, look for CT69 :p

You tried her before huh to recommend her? are you her partner?:)

Miss HD

ColdBlood99
22-06-2013, 02:21 PM
You tried her before huh to recommend her? are you her partner?:)

Miss HD

i'm not into swinging, just that saw she post her thread etc etc, there much more swinger outside :D

if you love a guy/girl will not show their asset to other stranger :p

no offence but that my thought

HarassingDuo
22-06-2013, 02:24 PM
i'm not into swinging, just that saw she post her thread etc etc, there much more swinger outside :D

if you love a guy/girl will not show their asset to other stranger :p

no offence but that my thought

Wrong context here bro. Swinging not necessary equates to the couple are married or in love. They can be both just FBs to each other. However I don't deny there are married couples that swing. Participating in swing, does not mean they don't love each other. Its their own provocative and preference. Different people different lifestyle.

Miss HD

ColdBlood99
22-06-2013, 02:28 PM
Wrong context here bro. Swinging not necessary equates to the couple are married or in love. They can be both just FBs to each other. However I don't deny there are married couples that swing. Participating in swing, does not mean they don't love each other. Its their own provocative and preference. Different people different lifestyle.

Miss HD

have fun searching :p

HarassingDuo
23-06-2013, 10:00 AM
We appreciate the eye balls on our thread but guys please, we are very specific that we only want ladies and couples. Strictly NO singles guys, as yet for now. Your PMs will be ignored.

Miss HD

MickySee
24-06-2013, 02:37 AM
Married couple interested.

MadameMoiselle
25-06-2013, 01:32 AM
Any couple interested in a couple to couple swing may also PM me. BUT the lady must be a BI or Bi curious. Hard or soft swing not an issue to us.
Like this idea!

MadameMoiselle
25-06-2013, 01:34 AM

Miss HD

Support Ms HD's philosophy here.;)

HarassingDuo
20-07-2013, 02:00 AM
Married couple interested.

Hey hi, pm US with ur contacts.

Still looking for bi or bi curious gal to join us.

Miss HD

Cutiebaby
20-07-2013, 02:17 AM
Hi all

Looking for a bi curious or bi lady to join me and my partner for a FFM. Please PM me if you are interested in joining us for a drink first. No obligations for the meet up, anything else that happens thereafter is a bonus to all.

Miss HD

My friend is keen. They are a couple too.. So how to reach you?

lustcrave
20-07-2013, 08:35 AM
My friend is keen. They are a couple too.. So how to reach you?

I am interested too.