PDA

View Full Version : Tui na shop around Aliwal st

durex
01-06-2005, 05:01 PM
Went for scouting last nite to provide information to all bros here at SB fourm,manage to found some interesting gers around beach road aliwal st tui na,check onto thier operating time, some even 5am they also entertain,tat a good news for bros who want some tui na during morning time,walk pass Wan Fu tui na shop, one lao chao po pull my hand say sian sheng lai ma...took a peep oohs saw one young ger sitting there very quite then look down to her titts wow quite big also, must go in squeeze squeeze and see .

So picked the sweet ger,then we proceed up the stairs,she walk in fornt of me, very good fig. like flower vase, then once reach into the room i undress everything then jump onto the bed,she came in start massage,massage wise no good just press press only,but anyway i do not really going try her for massage...

When i was being press my hand start to autoroam starting on her both legs, roam from her angle then to her backside,got very good skin very smooth, when roaming her she ask me why i touch her :eek: got a scare,then reply her cause she touch me mah,no resistant after tat, after some touch cant wait to bonk her then i turn my body to the front say to her,take out every thing you wearing now,she stand there look blur than i ask her come how long liao,say less than a week, good! Can f. new gers liao,So i say never mind i teach you.

I sit up ask her to kneel in front of me and suck,wow very good position,can control the speed of her bj by pushing her head...hahaha also can squeeze her titts,suckation not bad, then ask her to lean to wall i will jack her there, very small size, carry her up than didi stand by penarate in, she moans,haaaa feel like doing weight lifting and f**king together,real good fun.

Overall rating for the ger name tian tian age 26,
look - 7.5
titts - 34C
Rtf - yes, got the ger friends feeling.

Short in size easy to carry,the best thing is tis outlet got three to four new gers, manage to peep some upstairs, saw one 36D look ok also, willing to share her no. to bros tat have exchange number wif me and to seniors, hope all bros here do not mind if i write my FR poorly,if bros like my FR pls up my points,thank a lot to you :)

havana
01-06-2005, 05:13 PM
so how much u pay 4 it.the massage +fucking.
so do u know the name of the 36dcup gal.

durex
02-06-2005, 03:18 AM
Sorry bro forget to includ the price$30 massage, fj i paid $100,the 36D gers name not sure,will update you again after a revisit there,thanks :)

sentosa12
02-06-2005, 10:47 PM
Sorry bro forget to includ the price$30 massage, fj i paid $100,the 36D gers name not sure,will update you again after a revisit there,thanks :)
Wat is the name of the shop ?

SFLS
05-06-2005, 10:01 AM
Wat is the name of the shop ?

Halo, u blind or wat. Bro mentioned tis liao!

mahalosux
05-06-2005, 02:01 PM
There r two shops side by side..one is mermaid..the other is as mentioned by threadstarter..

These 2 shops .. i find most of the gals r quite old...

johnnyboi
18-06-2005, 10:57 AM
Went down to Beach road yesterday evening around 6.30pm. Decided to try Wan Fu as the previous reviews were not too bad in general. 3 ladies were sitting outside the door. One lao chio and two younger ones. Actually, I think they all look pretty okie. In fact, better than Elegance (with the exception of the reception). Anyway, just my opinion.

Wanted to try the youngest of the lot who is in white blouse (v neck) and pants, but saw the another one has damn nice big boobs with a super short jean mini-shirt. Being a boob-lover, went for her.

So up we went. Paid the $30 entrance to a slimy looking China man and proceed to room. Decided not to use oil as just had a previous decent massage somewhere else. Massage so-so, average, but compared to some of the others which I have encountered who just touch and feel only, this one still consider pretty ookie. The best part is when she was rubbing my thighs where she will touch and slide past your balls. Best! Asked if I want specials, so decided to have a HJ. She suggested FJ, but I am not comfortable with doing it in a TN. Risk too high. HJ not too good at first. Think she is a little inexperience as she said she came here only 10 days back (dunno how true). Anyway, told her to hold it a little firmer and long stroke. Wah, then that was shiok. Stripped her off her spagetti blouse and bra and touch her butt. G-string! Another of my favourites. While she continues to stroke me, made some soft moans (fake of course), and I finger her and suck at her nipples, which by the way is really nice. Took a while to unload, but no complaints or what so ever.

Done, she cleaned me up, I go bath, come back, and she helped me dry. Dressed up and paid up, and then go off with a satisfied smile on my face.

So, my FR:
Name: Dou Dou
Looks: 6/10 to 7/10
Boobs: 8/10...C cup I think (But feels a little hard) Dun care lah!
HJ: 7/10 (Keep pumping even after you have unloaded. Knows to speed up when u are cumming)
Damage: $30 + $40 (was $50, I want $30, so meet in between)
RTF: Probably. But may wanna try the other younger gal

A note:
$80 for FJ if you do it in the TN
$100 for FJ if you do it somewhere else.
Pussy seems pretty tight. May worth a try.

Disclaimer:
As always, take each FR at your own risk and peril. One man's meat is another man's poison. This FR is what I feel. If you do not agree, that is fine. Just like some people like durians, some dun. :D

hungten
25-06-2005, 11:10 PM
Decided to try less popular place. Went to Aliwal St, found 2 TN, went to 2nd one (sorry, didn't see name, is no. 12). Met Tong Tong at front, followed her into shophouse, go up to 3/f. She ask if I want to shower first, I said no. After I strip, she start with massage. I rub her thigh, she sat down, my hand went under her skirt, found her panties. Then she ask what I want.

At first, she keep saying that she only do HJ and BJ. She keep saying she don't do FJ, must ask her more than 10 times, then she agree. She went to get condom, disappear for 10 minutes, I thought she call police, haha. But then she came back, also with cup of water. She strip fully, then let me hug and kiss her body and nehneh. I finger her pussy, not very wet, but quite warm. I turned her around, press her bum against my didi, she start to rub down there.

Then she cap me, give me BJ, then ride me. Good technique - she rub her hard nipples against my chest, then let her long hair rub over my face. When I play with her nehneh, then she will kiss my nipples. I suggest she lie down, so we switch places, I bonk her tight pussy. She start to pant, I kiss her lips, she never resist, so we french kiss.

Switch positions again, ask her to turn around, she suggest she bend over side of bed. I stand behind her, grab her waist, and bonk again. To finish, I lie down and she give me BJ. Her tongue damn shiok, play with didi head while sucking! Her hand also rub my balls, very nice.

After I shoot, she wear back her clothes, then help me clean up. I dress, we TCSS, exchange h/p no, I pay her, then walk to 2/f, her boss (I think local guy, from his voice) sitting there watching TV. She offered me a cup of water, we TCSS some more, then I left.

Name: Tong Tong
Age: she said cannot ask girl for age, haha! I think late-20s, or early-30s
Face: 7/10
Body: 6/10 - a bit fat, got tummy
Boobs: B or C, I dunno, but quite firm
Massage: dunno, go straight to action :)
Attitude: 7/10 - gf treatment, but her voice whine like spoilt small girl
FJ: 7/10
BJ: 8/10 - good tongue!
Damage: $30 (1 hr) + $100 (FJ) (HJ = $30, BJ = $70)
She said she come to SG 3 days ago!

On way out, I saw 2 girls, both of them got slim body, but face 5-6/10. One look like mid-20s, the other I think late-20s, both PRC.

discreetman
21-12-2005, 12:38 AM
FR on Tian Tian

The shop has changed its entrance i think. Its door is on the left of the 7-11 entrance. Usually manned by a lady with huge breasts.

Was about to walk away when this SYT turned up...wearing a white sphagetti and jeans. Her breasts were oozing out from her bras...but what attracted me was her fairness and slim figure apparent in her jeans.

Unfortunately, she did not want to be stroked in her pussy...

Name: tian tian
Look : 7/10
Body : 7/10 slim, fair and smooth skin
Boob : 7/10 a handful
BJ : so so fast
FJ : 6/10 she claimed she was hungry
RTF : very sweet face, so so service. may have to visit a few more times before she warms up..

wavelet
21-12-2005, 11:29 AM
I was at the beach road area 2 days ago doing some reccee, I was at Aliwal rd also but didn't see anything I like ..Hmmmm..maybe my eye got stamp...

Will gave it a try today..

hungten
21-12-2005, 09:41 PM
FR on Tian Tian

The shop has changed its entrance i think. Its door is on the left of the 7-11 entrance. Usually manned by a lady with huge breasts.

Was about to walk away when this SYT turned up...wearing a white sphagetti and jeans. Her breasts were oozing out from her bras...but what attracted me was her fairness and slim figure apparent in her jeans.

Unfortunately, she did not want to be stroked in her pussy...

Name: tian tian
Look : 7/10
Body : 7/10 slim, fair and smooth skin
Boob : 7/10 a handful
BJ : so so fast
FJ : 6/10 she claimed she was hungry
RTF : very sweet face, so so service. may have to visit a few more times before she warms up..

I've been with Tian Tian before. She's still there? Thot she balik kampong already. The best one I've had at WF. But both times I met her, she wore jeans, and both times she said it's that time of month. Hmm, dunno if she's bluffing.

aikoN79
21-12-2005, 09:45 PM
Aliwa Street so happening meh ?? I was given 2 choices when i wanted to open a TN shop last time. The vacant one beside 7-11 and the one on top of 7-11. But i observe the place like very deserted and not much customers... all the gals sitting outside chit chatting. So abadon the plan of opening one there. Somemore Sultan Plaza jus beside, a lot of competitiors...

obelisk
22-12-2005, 10:03 AM
ytd, went makan wif a few bros then wanted go DG but full house...
sat at the coffeeshop in the front end of aliwal...
jus beside is a TN shop...
bros keep urging me to go up for a look...
but i dun dare so lan lan order kopi sit downstairs +++...
saw 2 guys come down....
then 2 ladies:
1) looks 28, quite sweet..
face: 7/10
B to C cup...

2) looks 33+, only for LC lover..
face 6/10
B to C cup...

after tt, i went up to look around...
saw another 2, they were playing cards..
one LC and another LG
LC: face 6.5/10
B cup
looks 32

LG:
face 4/10
B to C cup
looks 35

ask for hourly rate which is 36.
was sitting down thinking about it...
then heard a man coughing in the room they were playing cards...
shud be the boss...
some ladies were working so din manage to see them all...
after tt went back to drink kopi...
will return one of these days to try...;)

Accord_JDM
22-12-2005, 11:08 AM
Aliwa Street so happening meh ?? I was given 2 choices when i wanted to open a TN shop last time. The vacant one beside 7-11 and the one on top of 7-11. But i observe the place like very deserted and not much customers... all the gals sitting outside chit chatting. So abadon the plan of opening one there. Somemore Sultan Plaza jus beside, a lot of competitiors...

so bro...
in the end did u manage to open one?
if so, tell us la then i will go and support u...
provided of course your gals quality is good la....
:D

aikoN79
22-12-2005, 11:51 AM
so bro...
in the end did u manage to open one?
if so, tell us la then i will go and support u...
provided of course your gals quality is good la....
:D

Let me back track hor..... hmmmm....

On the 8th of August @ 8am (All 8s) left my home to open my shop at Fortune Center ~~~ 1st day opening very excited !!!!

On the 8th of August @ 9am , invite lion dance, dragon dance, phoenix dance ~~

On the 8th of August @ 10am, 3 guys came into my shop, Wow my 1st customers !!!

On the 8th of August from 11am until 9th August 8am, i spend my time @ Cantonment building ~~~ :eek:

obelisk
22-12-2005, 12:34 PM
On the 8th of August from 11am until 9th August 8am, i spend my time @ Cantonment building ~~~ :eek:

and wad happened?
they pressed charges against u???
u only open for few hours nia...:confused:

aikoN79
22-12-2005, 12:41 PM
u only open for few hours nia...:confused:

TN Business : Short career it is.

obelisk
22-12-2005, 01:15 PM

in ur case, its sibeh short...:eek:

Accord_JDM
22-12-2005, 01:36 PM
fear not bro...
can try again to open another one la...
as the old saying goes... failure is the mother of success...

u can learn from the boss of happy...
other than good massage service, allow the gals to provide hj only and most impt of all, the price must be gd and gals are young and attractive...
in this way, your tn biz can then sustain longer...

obelisk
23-12-2005, 09:00 AM
ytd went down after dinner with some bros...
wanted to go to the shop at the front end of the street but i remembered they close at 11.45
so we walked up further...
went to the TN next to the coffeshop (forgot name of the TN)

gal called out to me "yao an mo mah?"
ask her for the rate and she said $30 per hr.
tot about it awhile and went up wif her...
left 1 bro on the couch on the 2nd floor and she led me up to the 3rd floor...
then massage...
press here and there and not much strength...
after 10 mins into the massage start to tickle my nuts and was trying hard to drive me nuts...
was thinking "wan tickle let u tickle. later make sure u pay."
ask me turn around and start to stroke me and pop qns...
i ask for fj but she say relative came visiting so not convenient...
sian half...
ask for bj say dunwan....
lan lan take hj...
offer 50... i said too ex and countered 30...
said cannot...
then i countered 50 for 2 shots..
she said ok...
HJ not bad...
she pull down her top and bra to the waist..
ask her take off say cannot..
sian again...
but the twin peaks were nice and perky...
nice to lick...
she played wif balls and stroking of the lil head...
but took quite some time b4 i cum...
cos HJ not much feeling for me liao...

anyway, we ran out of time (cos halfway thru got phonecall and i serviced her abit hehehe...) and she said not worth if i add on time...
said will give me better service next time i come...
ask whether she allow tapao she said ok and gave me her number...
now comes the ratings

name: L***
height: 1.68 (about there)
looks: 7/10
boobs: B-C cup (nice and perky)
massage: 4/10 (huh?? wad massage:confused: )
HJ: 7/10 (bit too oily but quite good feeling. she plays wif the head alot better than others tt i tried. keep stroking me even aafter i cum... buay tahan...)
BJ: none
FJ: none
RTF: definitely cos she still owes me another HJ:p

dmg: 30 + 50 = 80
allows sucking on nips. felt her below, she wearing a pad. so maybe she really cant do. sigh....
nvm, the next time i will jus tapao her to the nearby 81...
hehehe..

obelisk
23-12-2005, 09:12 AM
bro peter8 i see u reading this thread...
so when wan cheong together???;)

newbadass
24-12-2005, 02:47 AM
$50 for a handjob doesn't seem worth it to me. Even if she licks your balls or she's very good with her hands... got better ways to spend $50.

I think the fact that you already die-die-must-try her special gave her a bargaining advantage. Next time, if she makes it clear that she'll accept nothing less than $50, maybe you can just tell her to continue massage and forget about special. This usually is enough for them to lower their asking price and make another offer.

Peter8
27-12-2005, 11:17 AM
Hi, Bro obelisk,kekeke, I am not reading only this thread, I also read alots of other threads & FL threads.:D

Peter8
27-12-2005, 11:21 AM
Hi, Bro obelisk,kekeke, I am not reading only this thread, I also read alots of other threads & FL threads.:D However, I did not post all my experiences unless they are worth to post.

cockanathanjoe
27-12-2005, 11:29 AM

It'll be even shorter if u open it in buildings like fortune centre, jsp, t.pgr complex, pearl centre... or places like joochiat n geyalng....

discreetman
28-12-2005, 12:12 AM
I've been with Tian Tian before. She's still there? Thot she balik kampong already. The best one I've had at WF. But both times I met her, she wore jeans, and both times she said it's that time of month. Hmm, dunno if she's bluffing.

Yes..the same girl in jeans. bluffing she was..FJ she can but loose..not tight.

davegoh
29-12-2005, 11:25 PM
Just went for a walk at Wan Fu tui na shop, one lao chao ask mi if i went to have some fun. as i feel a bit horny , i went up the the stairs with her ,she walk in fornt of me, very good figure reach into the room i undress everything and lie down onto the bed,she came in start massage,very good massage..

When i was being press my hand was out of my controt and start to autoroam her both legs, roam from her angle then to her backside. she told mi tat she like ppl to put her hand inside her pussy, after making her wet she ake mi if i wanna do and i asaid ok , she then took off her clothes veri slow and dance infont of mi and we have a gooooood fun.

Overall rating for the ger name Yan Ling,
look - 7.5
titts - 34B
Fj -- 70

if u wanna look for her u mus ask the counter to call her. i oso don know wat she means.

skilfull
03-01-2006, 10:55 AM
Hi Bro, so wat is the damage for FJ??? can pm me Yan Ling 's contact.?? thanks..

Just went for a walk at Wan Fu tui na shop, one lao chao ask mi if i went to have some fun. as i feel a bit horny , i went up the the stairs with her ,she walk in fornt of me, very good figure reach into the room i undress everything and lie down onto the bed,she came in start massage,very good massage..

When i was being press my hand was out of my controt and start to autoroam her both legs, roam from her angle then to her backside. she told mi tat she like ppl to put her hand inside her pussy, after making her wet she ake mi if i wanna do and i asaid ok , she then took off her clothes veri slow and dance infont of mi and we have a gooooood fun.

Overall rating for the ger name Yan Ling,
look - 7.5
titts - 34B
Fj -- 70

if u wanna look for her u mus ask the counter to call her. i oso don know wat she means.

Sunny
09-02-2006, 09:42 AM
Hmmm....was walking the area recently, and noticed that the number of SYTs at this joint near 7-11 seems to have increased. Charges are now at $30 /HR, although i suspect we'll not get our full hour's worth.

Tried this tall lady called Dan1 ni2. She was quite sweet to me, although i'd say massage is non-existent. However, her nice soft touches and efforts to make small talk was commendable - at least i didn't get the "pay me, get screwed and get out" kinda mentality. The full works was routine, and i think the possibility of ta-pao is there.

Well, to cut a long story short, ratings:

Looks: 6.5-7/10 (depends on angle)
Boobs: B?
Body: 7/10 (proportioned, lean)
BJ: didnt try
FJ: 7/10
Overall: 7/10 (ok, got some feeling lah and hence the score, others may not think so)

As mentioned, there are some others worth trying i think. Do post an FR if you bros try the other SYTs there. Cheers!

otur
15-02-2006, 05:23 PM
was along this st on sunday evening waiting for one sleeping n some cheong bros to finish wat they r doing n meet me up. was so boring n decided to try the joint romance.
called the number on the big sign board n was told 35 an hour. went inside n the place was nice n cosy. got 4 char bo inside. 2 busy on the hp, 1 should be the recept n last is the 1 that service me. guess they go by turn n its her turn so on hot standby..........
go inside room, strip n wait. she came in few mins time with a cup of tea n ash tray for me. then started the massage. we tcss alot on while i got my massage. was a real solid massage tt i hv yet to hv for a long time. most tn massage cmi. after a good 40min of rub n press she ask me turn over to do front. so i just turn lor. she then move to stand above my head n rub the front part of my shoulder. me just raise my hands above head n touch her all over. no resist. after abt 5 min of my touching she auto go take the oil n oil my cock. then hj started with me full auto roam. the hj was ok.

did not talk abt price but i give her total 70 for hourly rate + tip. worth the $ cos massage was good.
she should be in her early 30s. forget to ask name. talk n slim with nice legs.....

Sunny
20-02-2006, 01:17 PM
Went back to this joint to look for the girl i had previously, but discovered another even STYer called Jia1 (x2). This tall lass from N China isnt really a looker, but i suppose suckers like me just like her innocent disposition.

Inside, massage is non-existent. Dunno why, small head was ruling that day, and opted for full pkg that day immediately to spare her the agony of trying to massage me. Service-wise, so-so, but guys that like the submissive type may like it. Much room for improvement but plus point is that she's quite cooperative.

Looks: 8.5/10
Body: 34-24-34 (nice B-cups, all natural and real nice to hold)
BJ: 5/10 (can improve, but willing to learn)
FJ: 7/10 (nice gentle moans, real GF feeling)
Overall: 7-8/10
Damage: $100+30
RTF: Sure!

This FR prob sounds a bit biased to some bros. Guess its the appeal to me that she has. Worth a try.

Any bros who's tried others and willing to share your experience?

seeknewss
20-02-2006, 06:00 PM
Went back to this joint to look for the girl i had previously, but discovered another even STYer called Jia1 (x2). This tall lass from N China isnt really a looker, but i suppose suckers like me just like her innocent disposition.

Inside, massage is non-existent.....

Looks: 8.5/10
Body: 34-24-34 (nice B-cups, all natural and real nice to hold)
BJ: 5/10 (can improve, but willing to learn)
FJ: 7/10 (nice gentle moans, real GF feeling)
Overall: 7-8/10
Damage: $100+30
RTF: Sure!

This FR prob sounds a bit biased to some bros. Guess its the appeal to me that she has. Worth a try.

Any bros who's tried others and willing to share your experience?

Bro, for total damage of $130, one can get HC facility, massage & FJ all in for 45mins . Is this place next to 7-Eleven and how is room setup ? From your FR, the whole session lasted not more than 30 mins I suppose. I am not damning you but just trying to compare value of money between TN and HC assuming the gal looks are on par.

Sunny
20-02-2006, 10:39 PM
Yes, understand your point totally.

Some experienced bros will prob be able to negotiate the rate to something lower.

The room was quite basic, but clean. She took the effort to get clean towels, and I spent an entire hour in there. She actually asked me if i wanted to leave earlier to save $10, but like i said, was really a sucker for this SYT so opted to spend an entire hour inside the room.

Besides the action, also a lot of chit-chat that took up the entire hour.

One man's meat, another man's poision. Value is a relative notion i suppose. Tks for sharing your thoughts anyway! :)

solidiceguy
27-02-2006, 03:47 PM
this place good to enter ?