PDA

View Full Version : why tiong and neh ft's need hygiene training before going overseas

Sammyboy RSS Feed
19-06-2013, 05:40 AM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

i'm referring to phd ft's in the bay area. must be the same situation in sg, i suppose, but correct me if i'm wrong. :*:

have you wondered why restrooms in r&d labs and top of the line offices in extremely expensive districts dominated by permanent-head-damaged "phd" tiongs and nehs are the freaking dirtiest places to work in the world?

ok, this is no joke but real. my office has a bunch of these so called foreign fresh off the boat geniuses. they are very good with universal theory but exhibit extremely crass personal "best" practices from their homeworlds. tiongs would pee aimlessly at urinals, splashing all over the floor and walls. the worst is when they "flick". it gets violent and lasts longer than the bio break. one phd flicks so hard and fast that his pee droplets shoot all over the restroom. if you're standing nearby, you're most likely within range and in his target area. occasionally, you'll find wet stains on your shirt and wonder where they cum from. sometimes, a few drops plop on your face and you wonder if it rains indoors. :eek:

the moment i know tiongs shake them all over is when they frantically rush to the sink with fly open and dick hanging out to wash their hands. at least they wash hands. many times they would grab paper towels (why not, they're "free") and clean the mess they made on themselves. it could be urine. it could be semen. some stick. some don't. oh yes, sink behavior. they splash the entire counter silly with anything from nostril to anal fluid particles.

nehs, beside soiling the floor and walls like tiongs, would shake your hands in the restroom like conducting a business meeting. this, after shakyaing their lingam. and that smile on their faces seems to portray their 2nd nature in mixing personal dna with professional conduct. you just never know if it is purposefully intended that your genes get mutated upon contact. they don't splash as much as tiongs at the counter, but they make a mockery of the towel dispenser. whole chunks of paper are pulled, and only a couple are used while the rest go to the bin or floor, depending on marksmanship of abuser. and they use no soap, for fear of contributing chemicals to the ocean. anything anti-bacterial to them is an anti-climax as the anti-biotics in their system are more powerful than the strongest hand rub. the only thing stronger is the bacteria in their system.

it's no wonder that my non-ah-neh colleagues including myself are cumming down with a broken or more appropriately over-worked immune system.

gawd help us! :*:

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?154827-why-tiong-and-neh-ft-s-need-hygiene-training-before-going-overseas&goto=newpost).