PDA

View Full Version : RJC student: I dislike a lot of students from neighbourhood schools

Sammyboy RSS Feed
18-06-2013, 07:20 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

A confession from a Raffles Junior College student reveals why some Rafflesians dislike students from so-called neighbourhood schools.

The confession claims that students from these neighbourhood schools often poke fun at those from Raffles in public.

Here is the confession in full:

"Contrary to all the other nicer posts, I'm just going to write some of my honest and not as nice thoughts.

"I honestly dislike a lot of students from 'neighbourhood schools/JCs' (note: I wrote a lot, not all students).

"This is not because of their school, but because I am sick and tired of groups of students from polys or other JCs making fun of Raffles in public.

"I am tired of hearing one person pretend to cough "Raffles", before all his/her friends burst into laughter.

"I know not every student from 'neighbourhood schools/JCs' does this, but there are a lot!

"I hear so many stories of RJ students just walking by a bubble tea shop or HDB block and have groups of students from other schools make fun of Raffles.

"They repeat our cheers in a supposedly funny way or just say our school name then bursting into laughter.

"I am extremely sick of it. We may not react to all of these but it does hurt.

"Not all of us are how students from 'neighbourhood schools/JCs' portray us to be.

"It's true that RJ has a fair share of snobbish and elitist individuals but why do students from 'neighbourhood schools/JCs' get to victimize themselves.

"As much as these snobs look down on students from 'neighbourhood schools/JCs', they also look down on every RJ student that does not do well.

"I have a lot more things to say but maybe another day."

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://singsupplies.com/showthread.php?154758-RJC-student-I-dislike-a-lot-of-students-from-neighbourhood-schools&goto=newpost).