PDA

View Full Version : What the hell is wrong with me?!

pitabooom
18-06-2013, 02:51 PM
Recently went for a blood test to check the status of my body and the Doctor found that my cholesterol level was mildly elevated. Blood pressure went up as well (used to be normal).

Anyway, the doctor put me on a 1 month dose of medication aimed to lower cholesterol level, the unfortunate reality is that, when I'm doing it (with my wife-to-be) these days, it doesn't really 'feel' right.

Yes, I do get erections but the time required to sustain it until it deflates from ejaculation is too short. In fact, one too many times for the past month, I have to either finish it with my tongue or fingers on her. Not that proud "son" of mine.

Wondering just what's wrong with me.

dogfotisf
18-06-2013, 06:25 PM
From what you said i suspect you might be age above 45, do you have diabetes too?

ddog
19-06-2013, 01:57 AM
Some cholesterol medication may cause liver problems, affecting the hormones, etc especially statins. One month sounds like a rather short time, so he could have given you a strong one, like the one described above, why don't you ask your doctor and if possible get a different medicine, maybe milder and needed within longer duration, but at least your liver's safe.

freezetheDB
19-06-2013, 04:05 PM
might be mental also

dont harp over past failures. Just. Don't. Think. Just. Do.

maotaicat
19-06-2013, 04:15 PM
Talk to your doctor about the problem you encountered.He may be able to
prescribe another type of medication which does not affect your "election".

Big Sexy
19-06-2013, 05:58 PM
welcome to the club
this is call aging.. :D

Yes, I do get erections but the time required to sustain it until it deflates from ejaculation is too short. In fact, one too many times for the past month, I have to either finish it with my tongue or fingers on her. Not that proud "son" of mine.

Wondering just what's wrong with me.

Ah he
21-06-2013, 11:10 AM
I share with u my method. Im not sure whether it works on you or not.
Lie down and lift ur both legs 45 deg.. repeating up and down for 10-15 mins. If u can increase the timing will be better. Me first time do second day can feel the different.. IRON MAN .

21-06-2013, 12:44 PM
I share with u my method. Im not sure whether it works on you or not.
Lie down and lift ur both legs 45 deg.. repeating up and down for 10-15 mins. If u can increase the timing will be better. Me first time do second day can feel the different.. IRON MAN .

leg raise exercise?

Ah he
21-06-2013, 06:57 PM
leg raise exercise?

From leg till tummy...very good for blood flow traffic.

Tripster
24-06-2013, 11:12 AM
Bro,

Sounds like performance anxiety. Be careful as I can lead to a downward spiral as the more occurances will lead you to higher stress and therefore cannot perform at all...reduce your frequency of sex and learn to use foreplay more or completely. delay your gratification to cum but focus on getting her to cum and be satisfied...when your turn comes, you can make it...:D

kiko
24-06-2013, 11:14 AM
Bro: I suggest you try to exercise like jogging and swimming during weekend , it will be good for you. It will help to bring down blood pressure !

thanks