PDA

View Full Version : Shin Ming daily! Authorities aim to prosecute those who write Fr on fl in SBF!

fattfatt168
17-06-2013, 10:29 AM
Is it true that the recent Internet clamping is in place to start all the clamping down of all vice activities on the Internet!

I did not read shin min but a thread in fl2 says that the authorities are targeting this forumers in sbf and will target those who write fr cos they are promoting the fl which in itself is illegal!

There are many implications as this is a case that will be bigger than the case underage prostitute! I presume I for one will be in deep shit!

The authorities will ask the moderators to hand over the database of user details and their postings! Even if the sbf moderators refuse they will use diplomatic neg to bulldoze their way thru!

Ip logged on their visit! This will prove you been there!

If Kena all wives will know about and in most case ends in divorce!

The Singapore authorities have a track record of no play play one!they will do it! Now that got me worried! I am scared shit!

4Dguru
17-06-2013, 10:37 AM
better dun come here and stop patronize these FLs.... maybe their price will come down.....:D

man0Fsteel
17-06-2013, 11:56 AM
Aren't the servers of SBF overseas? Doesn't this make SBF out of SG's jurisdiction? :confused:

jameschong1
17-06-2013, 12:45 PM
Is it true that the recent Internet clamping is in place to start all the clamping down of all vice activities on the Internet!

I did not read shin min but a thread in fl2 says that the authorities are targeting this forumers in sbf and will target those who write fr cos they are promoting the fl which in itself is illegal!

There are many implications as this is a case that will be bigger than the case underage prostitute! I presume I for one will be in deep shit!

The authorities will ask the moderators to hand over the database of user details and their postings! Even if the sbf moderators refuse they will use diplomatic neg to bulldoze their way thru!

Ip logged on their visit! This will prove you been there!

If Kena all wives will know about and in most case ends in divorce!

The Singapore authorities have a track record of no play play one!they will do it! Now that got me worried! I am scared shit!
=============
will i kena as i post china fr?
is this part of the new censor law?

by73
17-06-2013, 12:46 PM
Really?! So wat's next? Give out public service medals to Samsters who posted negative FRs on FLs cos they discouraged illegal prostitution??:D

cyclotron
17-06-2013, 03:29 PM
Prosecute for speaking the truth? What law is that?

fattfatt168
17-06-2013, 05:10 PM
Cutting the supply does not work , so start with cutting demand!

zehzehS
17-06-2013, 05:25 PM
castrate the males better, wives wont worry n FL no business!

mrcheong74
17-06-2013, 05:49 PM
They will do anything to earn money, not those who dont.

hedislimane
17-06-2013, 10:26 PM
Since when is Shin Ming news taken seriously. It's just like New Paper, all tabloid thrash

PrcLust
17-06-2013, 11:29 PM
Did you actually check when that thread was created? year 2010 and some newly created account just posted to make his post count increase to get out of moderation purposes.

Pleasure_empire
17-06-2013, 11:50 PM
Cutting the supply does not work , so start with cutting demand!

As long as there are men, theres no such thing as no demand.

sulphur
18-06-2013, 10:46 AM
Very difficult to execute this thing. How do we define FR?

Assuming if today we were describing a FB/Fling/etc in action with us , they wouldn't be able to say anything. Now if the critical information which is $$$ DAMAGE is left out of any FRs, then it is difficult to differentiate them vs FB/Fling/etc