PDA

View Full Version : Indonesian gals at Lor12...?

sexdog1
30-05-2005, 07:06 PM
hi bro,

anybody tried them?
i've tried them yesterday.... a malay gal called Antis...
damm good looking face...
slim, small boobs, great ass, friendly, speaks english, $40..., betta than china gals...
value for $$$ :D

GOOD!!!

sammyboyfor
31-05-2005, 04:28 AM
hi bro,

anybody tried them?
i've tried them yesterday.... a malay gal called Antis...
damm good looking face...
slim, small boobs, great ass, friendly, speaks english, $40..., betta than china gals...
value for $$$ :D

GOOD!!!

If they're soliciting on the streets, they are not LEGAL!

DNAT
31-05-2005, 09:03 AM
If they're soliciting on the streets, they are not LEGAL!ya rite SAM!!

Last nite a regular FL of mine called me to meet her at 11pm at Lorong 24. She was playing hide-and-seek at the time when I reached there hence I drank my tiger beer alone at the corner coffe shop

Finally managed to get hold of her 45 minutes later whereby she and 2 frens were in a cab which halted in front of the kopi tiam and I boarded the cab and we headed to Geyland Serai for supper.

I could only checked-in to Min Hwa hotel at 1am, bonked her and took down a few clips :D

Conclusion: I rather go Batam :(

ahtecklim
31-05-2005, 09:17 AM

Aint the PRC girls illegal as well? :confused:

RogerChongZY
31-05-2005, 09:31 AM
Conclusion: I rather go Batam

Bro DNAT, Batam also like illegal wat! :eek:
Sometimes halfway sure pple knock door.

Can I join you if you go BATAM :D

DNAT
31-05-2005, 09:36 AM
Bro DNAT, Batam also like illegal wat!
Sometimes halfway sure pple knock door.
got ppl knock door meh?
could it be the room serivce staff? :D

Can I join you if you go BATAM

I always last minute 1 .. still duno when I will hop over :o

RogerChongZY
31-05-2005, 09:40 AM
[QUOTE=DNAT]got ppl knock door meh?
could it be the room serivce staff?

Nbzz...say WL is his wife. Call the joint to help.

I always last minute 1 .. still duno when I will hop over

Last time I follow JT. Now he MIA. So I wish to join you.
Thks. Last minute difficult. Work commitment

RogerChongZY
31-05-2005, 09:49 AM
hi bro,

anybody tried them?
i've tried them yesterday
value for $$$ .

GOOD!!!

Yup. I also find them to be OK.
Only paid abt $35 if you bargain.
The quality also better now as compare to before.
But better no raw with these gals.
Indo are known to do raw with their customers.
Better use CD.

DNAT
31-05-2005, 10:02 AM
Last time I follow JT. Now he MIA. So I wish to join you.
Thks. Last minute difficult. Work commitment

Pak JT = super lau jiao in Batam ... follow him sure tak salah 1
Very paiseh, I can silent mob on weekdays only .. difficult to plan ahead as well - hope you understand ya.

Nbzz...say WL is his wife. Call the joint to help.

Its always good to have the joint's name card/contact number which comes in handy when in need in such potential con events.

In case after normal joint operating hours, try to call the hotel duty manager / front desk staff to help [a cheongster would receive assistance if he is .. 1. a regular guest at a specific hotel .. 2. being polite / generous to tip the relevant hotel staff]

Joint cewek still easy to handle [like what you did]. But if she is a FL, then situation might be a hassle. Heng arh! so far I never kena ... hahaha

GLer
31-05-2005, 11:00 AM
I have up indos before, yeah they charge $35 but do take note, some of them will try to ask you for $40. I always try to walk away and they will always pull you back for $35 dont worry hehe. Try to find one that is friendly to you. I had up a unfriendly indo before and she gave me a very bad attitude. Try finding one that drag your hand and ask you to patronise her.
Take note they BJ with condom, dont expect BBBJ. If u got an unfriendly gal, her BBBJ is the worst that you can imagine. And be prepared, the room is very F***k up, some of the washroom even have sand. omg! The condition of the room really makes me think twice before i decide to up indo again.

Ah Dez
31-05-2005, 12:16 PM

BBBJ also not legal!!!!.... but hey! We are doing it!.. :D

sammyboyfor
31-05-2005, 01:28 PM
Aint the PRC girls illegal as well? :confused:

Of course they're illegal you twit! :mad: Whatever made you think otherwise?

ahtecklim
31-05-2005, 02:50 PM
Of course they're illegal you twit! :mad: Whatever made you think otherwise?

the fact that the original twit mentioned the indo gals were illegal. Wats your point? :)

raymondl3est
31-05-2005, 04:04 PM
bro dnat u go batam also on weekdays meh
me long time no go already plan to go but no drive contact
u have any chinese drive contact to share
:p

DNAT
31-05-2005, 05:06 PM
bro dnat u go batam also on weekdays meh
me long time no go already plan to go but no drive contact
u have any chinese drive contact to share

off hand I dun have .. later tonite I PM you the contact

raymondl3est
31-05-2005, 10:01 PM
thanks bro dnat waiting for u pm :D

sammyboyfor
01-06-2005, 04:18 AM
the fact that the original twit mentioned the indo gals were illegal. Wats your point? :)

My point is simple... this section is for LEGAL stuff only. Discussions about freelance streetwalkers should be in the FL section.

AhBengKeong
01-06-2005, 03:27 PM
ya rite SAM!!

Last nite a regular FL of mine called me to meet her at 11pm at Lorong 24. She was playing hide-and-seek at the time when I reached there hence I drank my tiger beer alone at the corner coffe shop

Finally managed to get hold of her 45 minutes later whereby she and 2 frens were in a cab which halted in front of the kopi tiam and I boarded the cab and we headed to Geyland Serai for supper.

I could only checked-in to Min Hwa hotel at 1am, bonked her and took down a few clips :D

Conclusion: I rather go Batam :(

knn.....how come never show me the clips last nite? i had one cewek at l12 last nite...small small size but big big tits.....she said tat last time she dancer at sphinx disco.....but missed another two.....one kena ta pow for lt while the other knocked off liao.......u going down gl later pls call me.....

alphalaw
01-06-2005, 09:13 PM
I have up indos before, yeah they charge $35 but do take note, some of them will try to ask you for $40. I always try to walk away and they will always pull you back for $35 dont worry hehe. Try to find one that is friendly to you. I had up a unfriendly indo before and she gave me a very bad attitude. Try finding one that drag your hand and ask you to patronise her.
Take note they BJ with condom, dont expect BBBJ. If u got an unfriendly gal, her BBBJ is the worst that you can imagine. And be prepared, the room is very F***k up, some of the washroom even have sand. omg! The condition of the room really makes me think twice before i decide to up indo again.

They do bbbj, but must know howw to kacap.
BUT, mostly indonesian girl's bj skill cmi. Thats the thing everyone must take note. :cool:

toothbrush
01-06-2005, 09:15 PM
They do bbbj, but must know howw to kacap.
BUT, mostly indonesian girl's bj skill cmi. Thats the thing everyone must take note. :cool:

I still think malaysia HC and cat150 gal gave the best BJ :p

alphalaw
01-06-2005, 10:07 PM
I still think malaysia HC and cat150 gal gave the best BJ

Thai gives the best bj. :p

Malaysia HC just lick longlong only. not skileld enough. wahahaha~
Remmeber, I nearly cim twice in Thai WL's mouth.

Book ur ticket for this saturday also?
4 ppl going liao, exclude Monkey, coz he 二人世界 :rolleyes:

psst: we have the same point. hahah. Hope stay the same eh. haha

Ah Dez
03-06-2005, 03:04 PM
Thai gives the best bj.

Malaysia HC just lick longlong only. not skileld enough. wahahaha~
Remmeber, I nearly cim twice in Thai WL's mouth.

Book ur ticket for this saturday also?
4 ppl going liao, exclude Monkey, coz he 二人世界 :rolleyes:

psst: we have the same point. hahah. Hope stay the same eh. haha

Wat does nationality got to do with BBBJ skills?

it is all about the girl giving it...... :rolleyes:

ahtecklim
04-06-2005, 09:35 PM
My point is simple... this section is for LEGAL stuff only. Discussions about freelance streetwalkers should be in the FL section.

not everyone has your supernatural powers of thinking 4 steps ahead. think about it.

alphalaw
05-06-2005, 06:36 PM
Wat does nationality got to do with BBBJ skills?

it is all about the girl giving it......

The thing is...
Dun expect too much from indos. 90% disapointment.

Expect a bit more service and skill coming ur way from Thai. 75% sextifaction.

:)
Yeah, it definetly is bout who is giving, but, based from Nationality statistic, the percentage allocated, is judical. :D

05-06-2005, 07:52 PM
not everyone has your supernatural powers of thinking 4 steps ahead. think about it.
What you trying to say? This thread is for legal discussions not FL that's what bro sammyboyfor trying to tell you! YOU SHOULD BE THE ONE WHO HAVE TO THINK ABOUT IT!

ahtecklim
05-06-2005, 09:28 PM
seems like sam's cronies are trying to get their 5 mins of fame :p

Like my sharing up my point if not please point out my mistake - do you really mean it?

if this is all about legal stuff , what percentage of this forum would be closed down?

sammyboyfor
06-06-2005, 09:23 AM

Like my sharing up my point if not please point out my mistake - do you really mean it?

if this is all about legal stuff , what percentage of this forum would be closed down?

The forum is divided into sub sections. This Geylang section is for discussions regarding LEGAL commercial sex where you pay money to fuck a girl who has been sanctioned by the almighty PAP govt.

The ILLEGAL fornication deals are discussed in the HC/KTV section, the FL section etc. The girls in HCs, KTVs and those walking the streets do not possess the PAP seal of approval.

All I am asking that you place your posts in the correct section or are the rules too difficult for you to understand? :confused:

06-06-2005, 11:04 AM

No point talking to trouble maker like you (pig never learn from mistake :eek: ).

pendragon_sg
07-06-2005, 12:38 PM
maybe its their culture that explains the differentiation of BBBJ skills.

culture have been used as an excuse for many things (eg different way of doing business, working attitude etc), so why not it is used to explain the different BBBJ skills?

just my 2 cents worth of nonsense .... :p

ahtecklim
08-06-2005, 08:03 AM
Sam :
All I am asking that you place your posts in the correct section or are the rules too difficult for you to understand? - point taken

5931 :
No point talking to trouble maker like you (pig never learn from mistake) - i wonder how many friends you have when all you do is start shouting in a conversation? :) Just pointing out your mistake!

hoosdathu
17-02-2006, 03:17 AM
testing...
$$$$$$$$$$$$ forum can shift the inappropriate threads to the proper sub-forums, wonder if our beloved SBF also can?