PDA

View Full Version : Petain WL & Save?

ryan699
16-06-2013, 09:12 PM
How offen do the WL go for check ups this days?
Did anyone go there contact any STD?

lifebouy
28-06-2013, 04:46 PM
Hello my friend here, you open a new thread asking this type of question Don you feel very interesting?
All this wl are licence to work not hit and run type sure have to go for check up before they work.
If you want a safe one, why not you put a $50 note on your hand palm than grab it at your didi and shake till out. This i can promise you sure safe and save.

jaywalk
29-06-2013, 01:44 AM
Hello my friend here, you open a new thread asking this type of question Don you feel very interesting?
All this wl are licence to work not hit and run type sure have to go for check up before they work.
If you want a safe one, why not you put a $50 note on your hand palm than grab it at your didi and shake till out. This i can promise you sure safe and save.

Lol. Bro lifebouy.. i have come across this joke before.. but can still command a good laugh. Have i up your points before..? Need to check..

hupseng
06-07-2013, 02:36 AM

support you!! nice reply !! haha

TheStiffler
19-07-2013, 03:22 AM

Really great reply, ;)

Manofwar
19-07-2013, 11:16 AM
Every decision in life commands a risk.

andypoh
19-07-2013, 06:00 PM
How offen do the WL go for check ups this days?
Did anyone go there contact any STD?

no lah where got sia

SkullsAndBones
27-07-2013, 04:40 AM
Every decision in life commands a risk.

Very true :cool:

KumarSegar
11-08-2013, 02:42 PM
No such thing as 100% safe. Everything comes with a risk and you have to evaluate the risk.