PDA

View Full Version : Dr Chan needs your help

Sammyboy RSS Feed
14-06-2013, 02:20 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Subject: Need Your Help....
Date: 14 June 2013 5:24:55 PM NZST

Hi,

How are you and your family doing? Hope you all are fine and in the best of health. Neo June, Elliot and i are presently in Essex UK visiting my daughter Stefanie (My first born) who lives here. Everything was fine here and we are beginning to enjoy our trip until yesterday when Elliot tripped and fell from the hotel stairs as he was going up to our room and was rushed to the hospital. The x-ray result is out now and shows that his spine was fractured in the accident along with a broken arm and head injury. The doctor said they will operate his spine ASAP to increase his chances of walking again but i have to make a deposit of £2000 and our medical insurance will cover the rest of the bill. I didn't budget for this and can't operate my bank acct here to withdraw money. Am wondering if you can loan me the money, i will pay back immediately we return to Singapore.

Awaiting your response, Neo June and Stefanie sends their regards,

Dr. Chan Chew Lang Charles

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?154432-Dr-Chan-needs-your-help&goto=newpost).