PDA

View Full Version : managed to get a pinoy maid's number ...

kraam
14-06-2013, 12:31 AM
I was ruminating about what some bros have said to me in the other thread that I started here ( http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=375720 ). Some gave me support, some gave 'constructive criticism'.

So anyway, I gave myself another chance. So while I was walking down the street, in the opposite direction came these 2 ladies, 1 a pinoy maid and a lady speaking thai. So a thought sprang to my mind, telling me to try and chat them up. Since I knew a bit of thai, why not. So I turned back and asked the maid where was a certain street, then as she was replying to me, I just shifted my attention to the thai lady and spoke to her in thai. Then that got the motion going, soon all 3 of us were chatting easily and I was pleasantly surprised, I thought it would have been much harder than this. So fast forward 10 minutes, both of them sat down at a bus stop and the pinoy maid took out her handphone and played with it for a few seconds. I took this as a cue or a hint for me to get her number. So I took out my hp and asked for her number, she gave. Then we parted ways and the maid said 'Good bye and thanks'.

Actually I'm not into pinoys, I don't really like them but I thought this pinoy maid was not bad, she was quite short though like 1.5m but pretty face and okay body. I'm thinking of getting laid with her. I've already sms-ed her and waiting for her reply, don't know if she will reply or not.

I recall her friend pulled her aside, maybe her thai friend was suspicious of me. Maybe she told the pinoy maid not to reply my smses if I smsed her?

Bros, any advice for me to make further moves? what would interest this maid? top up her hicard? somemore?

Thank you Bros!!!

itiswhatitis
15-06-2013, 09:32 AM
congratulations! u ve got two more potential sex partners.

wat e thai ger was saying to e pinoy, was exploring e possibility of a 3some amongst u 3. so be prepared for it.

maybe u can start to sms e pinoy: "hi darling, do u think it ll be great if I can satisfy u n yr thai frd tis sunday from 2-5pm"