PDA

View Full Version : Ningbo Help Needed

errortobe
12-06-2013, 07:18 PM
Hi Bros,

I have search for information on Ningbo, it seem like quite out-dated.

I will be travel there soon but only stay 1 or 2 night, it my first time there. So I do not know my hotel yet. Waitin for supplier to arrange.

Any good bro here, still have information on where to go for sauna (full package) or ask for gals to my room. (in case I do not feel like gg out.)

Many thanks to the information, and greatly appreciated. :D

pakalolo
13-06-2013, 09:51 AM
Hi Bros,

I have search for information on Ningbo, it seem like quite out-dated.

I will be travel there soon but only stay 1 or 2 night, it my first time there. So I do not know my hotel yet. Waitin for supplier to arrange.

Any good bro here, still have information on where to go for sauna (full package) or ask for gals to my room. (in case I do not feel like gg out.)

Many thanks to the information, and greatly appreciated. :D

I have been there few years go for some job.Good place to have fun and you can get lucky there too,just go to where the angmoh pub many uni girls goes there to practice english.you can go to Laowaitan,all taxi know that place.Look for Shamrock bar.There is a pub called The Pitt sorry i forget the location however you can asked someone in Shamrock bar, somebody will know the place.have fun and hope you pick someone up,believe me it's possible in Ningbo:D

errortobe
13-06-2013, 07:16 PM
I have been there few years go for some job.Good place to have fun and you can get lucky there too,just go to where the angmoh pub many uni girls goes there to practice english.you can go to Laowaitan,all taxi know that place.Look for Shamrock bar.There is a pub called The Pitt sorry i forget the location however you can asked someone in Shamrock bar, somebody will know the place.have fun and hope you pick someone up,believe me it's possible in Ningbo:D

Thanks Bro for the information. I will try if I cant find SN, cos I do not like to waste too much time... :D

By the way, do you happen to know this two hotel:
Howard Johnson and Harbour Oriental Hotel?

Do they have sauna in the hotel that provide (Full Package):D

Sorry for asking too much.

shwhiteboy
13-06-2013, 08:07 PM
The portman hotel (in the same compound as the Sheraton Hotel) has a sauna on third floor. 1200 for "models" 1000 for normal. If you are staying at the Sheraton, room service is available, but it gets pricey - +300 for outcall, another +200 for hotel access or something. Girls there are pretty good, never had a bad session. Have taken most of the girls out after gettting to know them -

http://www.booking.com/hotel/cn/ningbo-portman-plaza.en.html?aid=311984;label=ningbo-portman-plaza-91X1R6SHJ8eFZX3DinlK2QS26899327513:pl:ta:p1:p2:ac: ap1t1:neg;ws=&gclid=CLSOrpn_4LcCFeU5QgodVw0AUw

I wouldn't stay at the Portman, though....the sauna rents out the hotel rooms for its customers, so if you stay in the hotel, you can have your next door neighbors banging chicks all night...

My only complaint about Ningbo is that the girls are generally expensive vs other cities...

pakalolo
13-06-2013, 08:28 PM
Thanks Bro for the information. I will try if I cant find SN, cos I do not like to waste too much time... :D

By the way, do you happen to know this two hotel:
Howard Johnson and Harbour Oriental Hotel?

Do they have sauna in the hotel that provide (Full Package):D

Sorry for asking too much.

Howard Johnson is one of the expensive hotel,never stay there before,also the area around there is dead boring,portman hotel area is lively with few bars and pub around all within walking distance some are pick up joint.dont know abt Harbour oriental

errortobe
14-06-2013, 01:49 PM
Howard Johnson is one of the expensive hotel,never stay there before,also the area around there is dead boring,portman hotel area is lively with few bars and pub around all within walking distance some are pick up joint.dont know abt Harbour oriental

Thanks Bro for advicing.

Cos it my first time there, so I let my supplier decide on my hotel.
But if really no kantao, than maybe I will take a cab to portman.

Thanks Bro. Up you.

errortobe
14-06-2013, 01:50 PM

Bro, cant up you. Said I must up others first.

Sorry.

pakalolo
16-06-2013, 01:39 PM
Bro, cant up you. Said I must up others first.

Sorry.

no worries, i don't much care for point, just want to share whatever i can with fellow traveller:D

1nottiboy
17-06-2013, 04:10 AM
Was in Ningbo a few months ago. I went to Portman at mindnight. The mamasan was pretty. Tried getting fresh with her but she wasnt gonna oblige me. Anyway, business was good and I was told only 1 gal was available. She came in. Looked decent and did her twice over 90 mins. paid RMB900.

Also went to a Best Western. cost was RMB700 but PLS DO NOT GO THERE. There hardware is downright worn!!! looked really dirty.

there are various bath houses in the city. some have photos of their "best gals" poster in the pool or changing room area. cheap place for a oily breast/hand job. go to the bath house. you will change your shoes and they will give u a hang tag. then u will proceed to the locker room. then you can shower or soak in the hot pool. after which you can roam and decide what services you want, e.g.foot massage or regular massage or oily massage. TIP: do not go for foot or regular massage!!! over priced and lousy service. just tell them you want a oily massage. when the gal comes in, if she is ugly, just tell her you want someone else. if she looks ok, u can ask her how they charge. they cater mainly to the locals, so it is quite safe. I found the experience quite interesting. give it a shot for the fun of it.

pick up scene - i tried but wasnt successful. found the gals more reserved than Guangdong gals. But then again, no harm trying if its your cup of tea.

WeChat - I used the WeChat app to scan the area. Found a few FLs advertising their services. I randomly asked one to come to my room at 11a.m.. She was pretty and looked similar to her pic on the app. Cost was RMB400 for the FJ but she charged me another RMB200 for the below pay BJ. Didnt tip her cos i wasnt happy she didnt tell me it would cost me 200 for a BJ. I called her for the fun of it cos I never tried something like this before. i stayed at the Sheraton and she met me at the lobby. She didnt know my room prior and i felt that it was relatively safe to use this service. Use this at your own risk.

As for KTV and discos, I was brought to a few by my local frens. These places have gals who are willing to sit with you. But getting them to go back with you to the hotel is a different matter. tried twice. got rejected twice.

Anyway, whichever hotel your supplier booked for you should, in theory, have some kind of service. just look for the signs. compared to Guangdong, it is more subtle in Zhejiang but if you have done it before, you should know what signs to look out for.

errortobe
19-06-2013, 08:11 PM
Was in Ningbo a few months ago. I went to Portman at mindnight. The mamasan was pretty. Tried getting fresh with her but she wasnt gonna oblige me. Anyway, business was good and I was told only 1 gal was available. She came in. Looked decent and did her twice over 90 mins. paid RMB900.

Also went to a Best Western. cost was RMB700 but PLS DO NOT GO THERE. There hardware is downright worn!!! looked really dirty.

there are various bath houses in the city. some have photos of their "best gals" poster in the pool or changing room area. cheap place for a oily breast/hand job. go to the bath house. you will change your shoes and they will give u a hang tag. then u will proceed to the locker room. then you can shower or soak in the hot pool. after which you can roam and decide what services you want, e.g.foot massage or regular massage or oily massage. TIP: do not go for foot or regular massage!!! over priced and lousy service. just tell them you want a oily massage. when the gal comes in, if she is ugly, just tell her you want someone else. if she looks ok, u can ask her how they charge. they cater mainly to the locals, so it is quite safe. I found the experience quite interesting. give it a shot for the fun of it.

pick up scene - i tried but wasnt successful. found the gals more reserved than Guangdong gals. But then again, no harm trying if its your cup of tea.

WeChat - I used the WeChat app to scan the area. Found a few FLs advertising their services. I randomly asked one to come to my room at 11a.m.. She was pretty and looked similar to her pic on the app. Cost was RMB400 for the FJ but she charged me another RMB200 for the below pay BJ. Didnt tip her cos i wasnt happy she didnt tell me it would cost me 200 for a BJ. I called her for the fun of it cos I never tried something like this before. i stayed at the Sheraton and she met me at the lobby. She didnt know my room prior and i felt that it was relatively safe to use this service. Use this at your own risk.

As for KTV and discos, I was brought to a few by my local frens. These places have gals who are willing to sit with you. But getting them to go back with you to the hotel is a different matter. tried twice. got rejected twice.

Anyway, whichever hotel your supplier booked for you should, in theory, have some kind of service. just look for the signs. compared to Guangdong, it is more subtle in Zhejiang but if you have done it before, you should know what signs to look out for.

Thanks Bro,

Your info is helpful. anyway I will only go two day so will take ur advice on bath house.

Cheers

Lionking21
27-06-2013, 08:23 AM
Any lobang in ningbo yuyao.