PDA

View Full Version : Temporary housewife service in S. Korea

awaterboy
10-06-2013, 02:16 AM
I heard from a taxi driver on my way to the airport in Hong Kong that there is "housewife" type service in S. Korea. These types of service are connected by the Korean tour guide.

The girl are 6 - 7 in looking, mostly from outside of Seoul, only speak lousy English, some even do not know English at all, however young, most of them less than 22, and of course you can reject if you do not have the chemistry. She will do housekeeping, wash your clothes, iron your shirt, do the cooking and of course sleep with you at night, or have sex with you whenever you like. A kind of expensive and only worth if you will stay for at least a few days and the tour guide will recommend you to service apartment with kitchen so that you can enjoy the full service ^)^.

Just checking if anyone in S. Korea heard this?

Ninja_Assassin
10-06-2013, 05:02 AM
I heard from a taxi driver on my way to the airport in Hong Kong that there is "housewife" type service in S. Korea. These types of service are connected by the Korean tour guide.

The girl are 6 - 7 in looking, mostly from outside of Seoul, only speak lousy English, some even do not know English at all, however young, most of them less than 22, and of course you can reject if you do not have the chemistry. She will do housekeeping, wash your clothes, iron your shirt, do the cooking and of course sleep with you at night, or have sex with you whenever you like. A kind of expensive and only worth if you will stay for at least a few days and the tour guide will recommend you to service apartment with kitchen so that you can enjoy the full service ^)^.

Just checking if anyone in S. Korea heard this?

I dunno about Korea but this used to be available amongst the Japanese expatriate community here when Japanese companies were abundant here.

When they send over their management staff to Singapore..... they get a live in maid together with the apartment assigned to them. Many of these Japanese expats took advantage of the situation and often make the maid have sex with them. If the maid lodges a report against them..... the company will just send the offender back to Japan and the local authorities cannot do anything about it.
And at that time our gahmen so suck up to these Japanese companies that they also close one eye. :mad:

awaterboy
10-06-2013, 09:59 PM
I also have a friend who once stationed in Cebu, Philippine, 10 years ago. The company agent found him an apartment and a helper. The helper would come one week after my friend moved in.

My friend was a nice guy and he brought the agent to dinner when he moved in. The agent told him that since my friend was so nice and he needed to chance the helper for him but it cost more and my friend need to pay the difference. Understood that it was equal to like 200 Hong Kong dollars per month. My friend agreed and what happened was one week later a 7-8 helper comes to the apartment and she stayed there at night!

On the third night, the agent called him and asked him whether he had any problem with the helper. My friend said no problem. And the agent asked why my friend did not fuck the helper? and ask whether he needed to change another one. Then my friend knew that sex was included in the service. ^_^

So the same night my friend fucked the helper and the helper was really happy since she would not be replaced. The helper worked for my friend in the next the years.

deedesilover
11-06-2013, 03:09 PM
So the agent thought that your friend's a nice guy so he wanted to repay the kindness by changing the helper to a prettier one but your friend had to bear the difference. So a week later a 7-8 helper comes to the apartment? What's 7-8? Rating of how pretty the helper is?

Sorry, your post is hard to understand.