PDA

View Full Version : For female samsters : How many guys you ever had in a single session?

bluecola2003
10-06-2013, 01:52 AM
For female samsters!
Am curious to know how many guys you all had in a single sex-sion before! :)

bluecola2003
10-06-2013, 04:03 PM
I seem to have worded the question very poorly.

For female Samsters: what is the most number of guys you ever had in a single sex-sion before?

Female samsters, where possible, share your story here also k? Or PM me with details if you are concerned about maintaining privacy. Will leave out any identifying names when reposting your encounter. :)

PPGirl
10-06-2013, 04:10 PM
*sarpork* have voted but pls keep it a secret. thks ya ! :)

The Stalker
10-06-2013, 07:00 PM
*sarpork* have voted but pls keep it a secret. thks ya ! :)

Definitely not 1 then haha

PPGirl
10-06-2013, 08:50 PM
Definitely not 1 then haha

See my siggy..never assume lol

sane
10-06-2013, 11:01 PM
a boring one and only :D:p

bluecola2003
11-06-2013, 03:09 PM
a boring one and only :D:p

Thanks sis sane for replying and polling. One's not boring when done right. I'm sure loads of people would be glad to help IF you are looking for more. :P

Meantime, thanks to all ladies who took the poll so far. There are 3 votes for 6 or more! If you are one of these sis and willing to share your story, please do so. Am sure loads of us are interested to know more. This goes for the rest of the ladies as well, share your fun sex-sions!

If privacy's an issue, drop me a PM! I'll be sure to edit any identifying bits out and repost on this thread (with your permission of course)

sane
11-06-2013, 04:33 PM
Thanks but i m not looking for any :D

bluecola2003
11-06-2013, 11:47 PM
Thanks but i m not looking for any :D

I know. That's why the "if" is capitalized. :P :D

bluecola2003
13-06-2013, 09:39 PM
Wow..... ladies here surprise me. So far, the highest votes are for 6 or more. You ladies are really fierce! (for want of a better word!)

Do share your sex-sion here if you are comfortable with it. Alternatively, PM me if you wanna share but do not wanna reveal your nick.

Thanks to the ladies who took the poll :)

curiouslala
13-06-2013, 09:58 PM
me, 1 nia..
but would want to try 2 at once..
not really into more than 2 though ^^

HaPPyKiTTy
14-06-2013, 06:26 PM
i lost it when i was 16 till now i only try 7 penis

bluecola2003
15-06-2013, 10:10 AM
i lost it when i was 16 till now i only try 7 penis

Wow..... 7 at the same time? You gotta tell us more!

dk1903
15-06-2013, 10:53 AM
bro bluecola, don't get too excited yet.

i suspect what happykitty is saying is that she lost her virginity at 16.
SINCE THEN, she has had only 7 penis, which i strongly suspect she only saw one at a time.
right, happykityy?? :)

bluecola2003
15-06-2013, 11:44 AM
bro bluecola, don't get too excited yet.

i suspect what happykitty is saying is that she lost her virginity at 16.
SINCE THEN, she has had only 7 penis, which i strongly suspect she only saw one at a time.
right, happykityy?? :)

Awww jeez..... if that's true I really got happy for nothing eh? But thanks happykitty for polling and sharing. But if you really had 7 at one time, please share the story here :)

Levelle
15-06-2013, 02:11 PM
Only have 1 in my life

bluecola2003
15-06-2013, 06:32 PM
Thanks for polling and replying on this thread! Perhaps you can share you sex-perience if that's ok :)

guess67
16-06-2013, 08:18 AM
Always one :)

ah rat
16-06-2013, 08:50 AM
Always one :)

Want to have the second one :D

bluecola2003
16-06-2013, 04:20 PM
Hi all!
A female samster who wishes to remain anonymous sent her story to me:

my first affair was with my husband's frens (K) in 2005 .. bump into 1 of them having drinks with his group near clark quay after work and after tat he contacted me few times over the phone .. chit chat and went out lunch with him and ended up having drinks with him few times and with his drinking kakis .. then on 1 occasion when his fren was driving me home and I was sandwich at the back between K and his fren (M) .. he started caressing my thigh inside the car .. and when i didnt stop him .. M also started cupping my breast and try to get his hand inside my blouse ... i was getting very horny and when K kiss me hard I just responded ,, I let him take off my panty but stop M when he try to take off my blouse after he has almost unbutton all the way down to my waist .. but he manage to pull off 1 side of my bra and started sucking my nipple... I cum quite fast from K digging and his fren sucking at my nipples.. the driver drove to Kallang Stadium carpark and park at a corner .. and he and the front passenger (dun knw his name) turn and watch me sucking K's cock and M digging me ... after K cum in my mouth I turn over and suck M .. then M went out of the car to smoke and his fren the driver came to the back and started digging me and try to enter me but too cramp inside the car la so he could not get me into position .. then he waited M cum inside my mouth and left the car to join K to smoke and he (the driver) have sex with me in doggie position .... the front passenger continue to play with my nipple.. the driver came very fast .. maybe he cannot control also.. LOL.. then after he cum he call K and K take over and bang me doggie also ... I came few times .. after K is done.. then send me home..

Lucifersangel
24-06-2013, 10:47 PM
I feel so boring.. Only 1 man a session.. Not many man I know wanna share their girls ley. They want a Harem of girls fucking them,but dw to be in bed with plenty if guys all over their girls.

bluecola2003
25-06-2013, 01:33 PM
Hahaha Lucifersangel why so bored? That said, I think quality wins quantity. But us guys usually want both :P

Do you yourself have the urge to try more than one at the same time? I'm sure many would be willing to help.:)

Share your fantasies here (if any)

Lucifersangel
25-06-2013, 03:26 PM
Hahaha Lucifersangel why so bored? That said, I think quality wins quantity. But us guys usually want both :P

Do you yourself have the urge to try more than one at the same time? I'm sure many would be willing to help.:)

Share your fantasies here (if any)

Well my fantasy is to make the guy i am having sex with so high he can't stop cumming. And for that to happen, quality I provide, quantity = more girls.
:D

bluecola2003
27-06-2013, 01:30 AM
Wow.... didn't realise you prefer more girls than more guys! :)

Summerhillt
27-06-2013, 03:47 PM
Hi all!
A female samster who wishes to remain anonymous sent her story to me:

my first affair was with my husband's frens (K) in 2005 .. bump into 1 of them having drinks with his group near clark quay after work and after tat he contacted me few times over the phone .. chit chat and went out lunch with him and ended up having drinks with him few times and with his drinking kakis .. then on 1 occasion when his fren was driving me home and I was sandwich at the back between K and his fren (M) .. he started caressing my thigh inside the car .. and when i didnt stop him .. M also started cupping my breast and try to get his hand inside my blouse ... i was getting very horny and when K kiss me hard I just responded ,, I let him take off my panty but stop M when he try to take off my blouse after he has almost unbutton all the way down to my waist .. but he manage to pull off 1 side of my bra and started sucking my nipple... I cum quite fast from K digging and his fren sucking at my nipples.. the driver drove to Kallang Stadium carpark and park at a corner .. and he and the front passenger (dun knw his name) turn and watch me sucking K's cock and M digging me ... after K cum in my mouth I turn over and suck M .. then M went out of the car to smoke and his fren the driver came to the back and started digging me and try to enter me but too cramp inside the car la so he could not get me into position .. then he waited M cum inside my mouth and left the car to join K to smoke and he (the driver) have sex with me in doggie position .... the front passenger continue to play with my nipple.. the driver came very fast .. maybe he cannot control also.. LOL.. then after he cum he call K and K take over and bang me doggie also ... I came few times .. after K is done.. then send me home..

Waaa.. knn this sibeh havoc story sia.. if i the husband i sure jump building die:eek:

TaTTooBaBy
30-06-2013, 02:00 AM
One only le ... bo bian ... aunty ma ... more den one ltr die of heart attack on bed ... lol

bluecola2003
02-07-2013, 09:00 PM
Wah..... now the count for 6 or more has increased to 12!

Female samsters, do share your sex-citing sessions with us here. Be glad to know of your true life adventures! :)

guess67
02-07-2013, 09:13 PM
Cannot imagine to have 6 or more, tot of having 3some but don't dare :p

bluecola2003
02-07-2013, 09:22 PM
Wah..... now the count for 6 or more has increased to 12!

Female samsters, do share your sex-citing sessions with us here. Be glad to know of your true life adventures! :)

bluecola2003
04-07-2013, 12:09 AM
Cannot imagine to have 6 or more, tot of having 3some but don't dare :p

guess67, your idea of a threesome is MMF or FFM?

guess67
06-07-2013, 08:32 PM
guess67, your idea of a threesome is MMF or FFM?

MMF lah :D

bluecola2003
06-07-2013, 11:59 PM
MMF lah :D

I'm taking first place in the queue.

guess67
07-07-2013, 10:09 AM
I'm taking first place in the queue.

There is no q leh :D

bluecola2003
08-07-2013, 12:09 AM
There is no q leh :D

Oh I know. Am doing my pre-booking for first in queue if there is one forming up. ;)

bluecola2003
19-07-2013, 10:59 PM
Wow..... thanks to all the ladies who took the poll. I'm still amazed that there are more female members who answered 6 or more compared to 1 !

Do please share your sexciting experiences here. If you wish to remain anonymous, do drop me a PM, I'll leave out names and other identifying bits.

USboy
21-07-2013, 04:12 PM
Almost 50% for 6 or more?!! All guys only voting or I'm meeting the wrong girls man. Haha.:D

zikogirl
24-07-2013, 07:46 PM
Looking at my fingers of my right or left hand

iolx
03-09-2013, 03:09 AM

it happened an extremely long time ago when i attended a friend's chalet.
it was in the wee hours of the morning .. everyone couldn't sleep.
so we decided to play card games, after awhile.. we stopped that and instead started to no play a no boundaries truth or dare.

the game went on for quite awhile until the bottle stopped spinning infront of me.
i couldn't choose truth as it was ritual that the first turn would be a dare.
hence, i was expecting something stupid like .. well, all kind of things came to my mind except this.

one of the players called out as it was her turn to decide on the dare,
'' let the three guys fuck you for awhile '' .

i stared at her, with a '' HUH?! '' .

there they were, whining about how i would look like a spoilsport if i couldn't even fulfill the game's simplest rules.

so i plucked up the courage, and told them, '' fine. ''

with that, i was ushered to the washroom where the guys had their fair share of fun with me. this was done because i insisted doing it inside so that the girl that raised the idea wouldn't be able to see anything.

once we were inside, i locked the door.
immediately, one of the guys took the initiative & stripped my shorts and panties off while they took turns to fuck me in doggystyle with condoms.

when they were done, we wore our clothes back & joined the other girl back in the living room.

it was one of my worst memories all in all as i was still green at that point of time, however.. revenge was sweet.

i made that girl do a double penetration with two of the guys!

bluecola2003
04-09-2013, 12:30 AM
Wow sis iolx~ You are one heck of an adventurous and sporting girl!
How old were you and the guys back then?

iolx
04-09-2013, 02:22 AM
Wow sis iolx~ You are one heck of an adventurous and sporting girl!
How old were you and the guys back then?

17, i think.

bluecola2003
13-09-2013, 12:37 AM
Nice~
I bet that girl didn't enjoy the DP, else it wouldn't be sweet revenge would it? :P

So did you have other encounters with more than 1 guy which you enjoy?

iolx
21-09-2013, 02:50 AM
Nice~
I bet that girl didn't enjoy the DP, else it wouldn't be sweet revenge would it? :P

So did you have other encounters with more than 1 guy which you enjoy?

yes, but this is one of the most memorable ones i guess.

bluecola2003
21-09-2013, 01:57 PM
yes, but this is one of the most memorable ones i guess.

Nice!

Share the one which you enjoyed the most so far?

iolx
21-09-2013, 09:23 PM
Nice!

Share the one which you enjoyed the most so far?

it was during a group couple swing, it consisted of 4 couples including my own.

on the day of the event, we made our way down to one of the couple's house.
it was a pretty big & posh place which had one specific room that was dedicated to their frequent escapades which involved swinging.

their flooring was filled with cushions and the atmosphere made it a lovely place for us to carry out the deed.
candles were lit & music was played.. i also noticed the vast variety of condoms that they had in the cupboards.

as it was our first time meeting the various couples, having to immediately go into it spelled awkwardness. we then decided to have some champagne while we talked about what we were going to do.

soon later, we were ushered into the room by the hosting couple.
things were going smoothly & everyone was in the mood.
we commenced the event by having the participants to pick someone to make out with, but that someone cannot be your own partner.

like everyone else, i made my choice too.
& my choice was a caucasian man in his 40s.
in exchange, he told his wife to go for my partner too.
with that, the other 2 couples didn't have much of a choice anyway.
hence, they began. & so did we.

so i had this caucasian man as my first partner of the night, it was my first time with a caucasian man, i didn't know what to do, and neither did i know what to expect.
within minutes, we were already naked and there he was, pleasuring me orally.

soon later, the condoms were worn and penetrative sex begun.
as it was an overnight session, exchanging of partners were a ritual.

the exchange went on and on until they wanted something more kinky.
i wouldn't want to go into details, but in simple terms, each girl had a go with 2 guys at the same time, and we adventured into stuff like 'DP'.

it was pleasurable i'd say.
but as a result, i couldn't walk properly for the following day & i'd get wet for no rhyme or reason.

at the end of the session, we took turns to bathe & wash up individually, dressed up & went for breakfast together.

bluecola2003
22-09-2013, 10:57 PM
Nice!
Good to know there's ladies who enjoy more than 1 guy at the same time :)

iolx
22-09-2013, 11:04 PM
Nice!
Good to know there's ladies who enjoy more than 1 guy at the same time :)

of course there are , lol.

bluecola2003
22-09-2013, 11:45 PM
of course there are , lol.

Well, I don't know any of them in real life unfortunately :)

TattOObeedo
23-09-2013, 12:10 PM
never play truth or dare before

If i have a chance, i would be game for it :p

iolx
23-09-2013, 02:09 PM
Well, I don't know any of them in real life unfortunately :)

you should hit the clubs :x

nasa90
25-09-2013, 05:05 AM
I only have sex with my 3 ex-bf...but ons or paid sex was counts hehe...:p

bluecola2003
25-09-2013, 11:30 PM
you should hit the clubs :x

Hahaha You should be my wing-woman 1 day :P

bluecola2003
25-09-2013, 11:31 PM
I only have sex with my 3 ex-bf...but ons or paid sex was counts hehe...:p
3 ex bfs together at once?? :P
And do you mean you paid for sex or you got paid for it??