PDA

View Full Version : rashes encounter after shaving public hair

adrian76
27-05-2005, 06:08 PM
Hi i had a fren who shave his public hair, but after that he feel itchy and rashes( red spot) are found. My fren will like to why this happen after shaving,
and any of you encounter this problem before? and can you all introduce cream to apply, cause he had apply some normal cream but the rashes will still stay there althought the itchy feeling had stop.
Thank for the help :)

Frankiestine
27-05-2005, 08:26 PM
Hi i had a fren who shave his public hair, but after that he feel itchy and rashes( red spot) are found. My fren will like to why this happen after shaving,
and any of you encounter this problem before? and can you all introduce cream to apply, cause he had apply some normal cream but the rashes will still stay there althought the itchy feeling had stop.
Thank for the help :)
alamak you are the second one to make the mistake it is pubic not public hair lah...anyway this is a very common thing once after shaving off the hair. itch like hell and rashes appear becos skin around the dick quite sensitive area..

diesel
27-05-2005, 10:58 PM
Ay...yah..there is a technique and sequence to shave lah... No wonder got bums... Don't worry, it will go away.

Frankiestine
28-05-2005, 09:41 AM
Ay...yah..there is a technique and sequence to shave lah... No wonder got bums... Don't worry, it will go away.
bro diesel wat the tech and sequence me done it a few times still got those goose bumps rash, like to shave off all of the hair especially in this humid wx sometimes really cannot tahan but quite embarassing if in public...

jinrenhe
28-05-2005, 11:02 AM
bro diesel wat the tech and sequence me done it a few times still got those goose bumps rash, like to shave off all of the hair especially in this humid wx sometimes really cannot tahan but quite embarassing if in public...

why embarassing? U mean shaving in public :D

I think there is some plc where they do permanent hair removal ... but dun know where

ayako
28-05-2005, 12:57 PM
Shaving public hair is like shaving hair from any other parts of body, beard or sideburns. After shaving the skin will be irritated so the barber use powder or we use aftershave to that it won't become itchy rashes.

But shaving has known to spread genital herpes all over the groin area. so go to doctor to check better.

adrian76
28-05-2005, 01:03 PM
Shaving public hair is like shaving hair from any other parts of body, beard or sideburns. After shaving the skin will be irritated so the barber use powder or we use aftershave to that it won't become itchy rashes.

But shaving has known to spread genital herpes all over the groin area. so go to doctor to check better.

Sorry don understand this part
"But shaving has known to spread genital herpes all over the groin area. so go to doctor to check better"

So do you mean if a guys shave his pubic hair he had a chance to affect himself by genital herpes or you mean after shaving and when you had sex with a gal the chance of getting genital herpes is higher?

Sorry Bro ayako not to sure what you mean so check with you again... And to do a check with the doctor mean any doctor will do like polyclinic?

Any way any bro here recommend any cream to apply?

MidNightMix
28-05-2005, 01:05 PM
The more often you shave your pubic region, the less likely you are to see a reoccurrence. Prior to shaving, make sure the region is covered with soap and/or shaving cream. Preferably one that is not scented and meant for sensitive skin. If itching continues, use moisturizer and/or baby power for the first three to five days.

sammyboyfor
28-05-2005, 02:05 PM
Hi i had a fren who shave his public hair,

Public hair??? You mean he walks around without any trousers on?????

@#$%^&*
28-05-2005, 02:26 PM

Maybe it's for public viewing?

adrian76
29-05-2005, 12:57 AM

Sorry for the wrong spelling, i Apologize, it should be pubic hair as some of the forum brother had remind me......

alphalaw
29-05-2005, 01:12 AM

public hair mah.... those on the head, over the face, on top of the lips, on the arms and legs. public hair.

Now Adrain76 has corrected to pubic hair. must reply properly k! :D

ayako
29-05-2005, 01:59 AM
Sorry don understand this part
"But shaving has known to spread genital herpes all over the groin area. so go to doctor to check better"

So do you mean if a guys shave his pubic hair he had a chance to affect himself by genital herpes or you mean after shaving and when you had sex with a gal the chance of getting genital herpes is higher?

Sorry Bro ayako not to sure what you mean so check with you again... And to do a check with the doctor mean any doctor will do like polyclinic?

Good questions. Sorry for my bad answers.

I read before shaving hair leaves the virus on the blade and that spread the virus. so the act of shaving spread the virus if herpes sores are present somewhere in the hair.

Check with any doctor can already. If any doctor thinks it is serious they will refer you to kelantan lane.

Frankiestine
31-05-2005, 06:03 PM
why embarassing? U mean shaving in public :D

I think there is some plc where they do permanent hair removal ... but dun know where
no lah but sometimes due to undergrowth tends to itch and then have to insert hand into pocket and scratch but still very obvious...

latias
01-06-2005, 02:29 AM
IMHO, need to keep the area clean after shaved.
Some senior have said that the skin around this area is sensitive. So need to wash your didi regularly (preferably after urine, like those Malay do). It may help.

Frankiestine
01-06-2005, 01:22 PM
IMHO, need to keep the area clean after shaved.
Some senior have said that the skin around this area is sensitive. So need to wash your didi regularly (preferably after urine, like those Malay do). It may help.
washing didi lidat only helps to keep dick head clean but dun use soap that are too strong cos if the good bacteria there wash off then your dick head will itch like hell...but problem is that after shaving the groin area tends to be reddish and itch but subside after a while...i like to shave off the pubic hair but problem is every two to three days must shave if not the stubs come out make it even more itchy...too bad no brazilian wax type treatement for guys..you think those beauty saloon got offer hair removal services for guys on the groin area?? :confused:

adrian76
01-06-2005, 11:43 PM
Thank for all the help from you guys, my fren is much ok now after a week, but there are still a few red bums, would like to check with you guys will this go away or need to apply cream or can he just use needle to poke?

Should i call it as red bums? my english not to good so do no how to describe. Pai Seh.. and hope you are can forgive my english... :)

saxromeo
25-10-2008, 04:08 PM
Is it you or your friend ? No need paiseh la.
I also have rashes after shaving, its always like that. Look like chicken skin.

sammyboyfor
25-10-2008, 04:22 PM
Is it you or your friend ? No need paiseh la.
I also have rashes after shaving, its always like that. Look like chicken skin.

Why on earth are you responding to a thread that it more than THREE YEARS OLD????:eek:

uiop
25-10-2008, 04:31 PM
Why on earth are you responding to a thread that it more than THREE YEARS OLD????:eek:

Time for some some spring cleaning.:p

pewpew
29-10-2008, 11:54 AM

Managed to grow pubic hair after a 3 years shaved? :D