PDA

View Full Version : Club Echo along Joo Chiat Rd

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Nikonf2.8
27-05-2005, 04:37 PM
Any bro had yet tried this place?
Heard this place is more happening than Boss KTV leh... :cool:

Gal there are very daring and they do BBBJ on the spot.....cool man.

dork
27-05-2005, 07:54 PM
1) Sound system - fail (it sucks)
2) Selection of songs - fail (all old songs and need to flip thru files to select)
3) Price of beer - pass (3 jugs plus room plus misc approx $150?)
4) Quantity of gals - fail (mainly viet and a few prc)
5) Quality of gals - fail (all night only see 1 prc that can make it)
6) Room - fail (dirty and smelly)
7) Mummy - (ugly .. not even considered a lau chio ...)
8) Altitude of gals - pass (not much customers so never butterfly)
9) Playability - pass (not bad .. almost zero resistance)

Plus point is that Frangrance Hotel is just opp. Very convenient.....

berg51
28-05-2005, 04:19 AM
Went there a few months ago. Girls there are quite playful. Some even do FJ inside the room!

Nikonf2.8
06-06-2005, 01:12 PM
There are two PRC gals very palyfull, gd BBBJ and FJ on the spot.... :p
Look for Cindy and Happy....

gonggong18
06-06-2005, 02:59 PM
Wah lidat sure kena clean up, saw the heading interested..but must wait few days... :D

7Horizon
08-06-2005, 10:22 PM

Are they pretty? Have u tried them before?

berg51
09-06-2005, 01:20 AM
Are they pretty? Have u tried them before?

Tried one of them and it's not bad. Not bad looking either.
cheers

firefox79
12-06-2005, 01:26 AM
Hi , new here....Echo in joo chiat?? the mummy is mary rite??

gongon
25-06-2005, 07:16 PM
CIndy is friendly and treats u well like a friend although she looks dao at 1st sight.
Happy is a no no to call. My friend sat with her once onli and whenever we go she juz keep on coming to our rm even though we reject her. not paiseh at all.
cindy is definitely better than happy

MkMk
25-06-2005, 09:49 PM
CiNdy was the Queen of Echo..

Commando- Style

CIndy is friendly and treats u well like a friend although she looks dao at 1st sight.
Happy is a no no to call. My friend sat with her once onli and whenever we go she juz keep on coming to our rm even though we reject her. not paiseh at all.

curiousboy
26-06-2005, 02:54 PM

bro you sure the prc name is happy boh? cos that time i was down with my friends and we had 2 prcs with us too.......well they were quite good in terms of playability and tcss.......

maybe there was more prcs? hmm maybe could go down to check it out again........

but fj inside the room like dun have....cos nv see also in the others......sure got boh? maybe jazzy51 will be better...?

26-06-2005, 04:29 PM
went to this place few days ago, definitely SUCKS BIG TIME. KTV is a joke ! i've never seen ktv using books and keying in numbers for years liao. the mummy if i'm not mistaken is call 'mary' she's a old hag

the girls are reasonably ok lah, willing to play, they would off the lights, on techno and play with you for a long time

overall, i think the girls should go somewhere else and work instead of staying at the pathetic place

Honey Boon
26-06-2005, 05:39 PM
Got two cindy there, one big one small, both are from PRC. :)

CiNdy was the Queen of Echo..

Commando- Style

MkMk
26-06-2005, 05:49 PM
Bro Honey...

If i not wrong.. one from Prc, one from malaysia..
Can try Sharon from indo.. Service good..
Happy was from PRC.. quite a small size girl..
can ' ta Pao' TOo. :)

Got two cindy there, one big one small, both are from PRC. :)

lament
26-06-2005, 07:37 PM
but fj inside the room like dun have....cos nv see also in the others......sure got boh? maybe jazzy51 will be better...?

i was there a week or so back and spotted 2 pretty cute viets but the problem with viets are that they are more restrained and besides i cannot do anything to anyone cos my viet ger works there and most the viet there are a friends ...haizzz....

u mean can do fj in 51 ...how come i dun know about that ....

u regular there ???? it is my 2nd home ...... :D

curiousboy
26-06-2005, 08:04 PM
u mean can do fj in 51 ...how come i dun know about that ....

u regular there ???? it is my 2nd home ...... :D

nope bro......i dun mean can do fj in 51.....i mean in 51 i feel more at home cos quite a regular there....knew the workers there too.....lol....

as for echo...nope once went once...with 2 of my friends...but nothing happens in the room at all except the normal hanky panky stuff.......

draven78eric
26-06-2005, 08:15 PM
in jaazy51,there used to hav a staff call kristin rite??any bro noes?she nt ger there bt will p.r customer n most of the time at cashier..any ideas?

lament
27-06-2005, 11:46 PM
nope bro......i dun mean can do fj in 51.....i mean in 51 i feel more at home cos quite a regular there....knew the workers there too.....lol....

as for echo...nope once went once...with 2 of my friends...but nothing happens in the room at all except the normal hanky panky stuff.......

i also super regular at 51, the unofficial unpaid staff there ...sad sia ....

have we met before ?????

gongon
28-06-2005, 08:31 PM

echo gals normally do it in the toilets or fragrance hotel opp.
for viets, they normally like u to tabao them instead of doing in the rm

euro2004
29-06-2005, 05:04 AM
Club echo in JC for a while liao.
go there with my kakis once a while.
who go ktv to sing. this place got what you need, period.
outside doesn't look good, doesn't mean inside is not.
after visiting there a few times, you'll get comfy.
1st few time there, my tot same as most of you, cannot make it,
but my buddies and my 6th sense says there's more to it.
Cindy can play, up to you to sweet talk.
I asked a few FL to meet me there, we got some beers and had our fun.
most of the pubs in JC closed at 1am.
Echo close at 3am, take 2nd flr for more privacy.

lament
29-06-2005, 01:30 PM
echo gals normally do it in the toilets or fragrance hotel opp.
for viets, they normally like u to tabao them instead of doing in the rm

interesting point to note ....most viets prefer intimacy in a little room but not in public ....of the 40 odd viets i have known...i have only done one in public places

Nikonf2.8
06-07-2005, 04:41 PM
Cindy from PRC is a tall one.......can play gd BBBJ CIM oso..... ;)

ClubbersLounge
08-07-2005, 12:18 PM
Any bro had yet tried this place?
Heard this place is more happening than Boss KTV leh... :cool:

Gal there are very daring and they do BBBJ on the spot.....cool man.

It was surely bad experience for the 3 times I have been there... don't expect much from those places though but surely, JC have better girls then them... ;)

Nikonf2.8
08-07-2005, 02:06 PM
My friend and Happy do FJ in the room.......Cindy and Sharon not bad service, both CIM ok, the new gal Vivien small size cute but cannot CIM.
The more u go Club Echo the more u like it althought room a bit lousy.

Do any bro try to Bao Sharon b4 ?

curiousboy
08-07-2005, 02:34 PM
i also super regular at 51, the unofficial unpaid staff there ...sad sia ....

have we met before ?????

bro lament, you also a regular there too? hmm maybe we have met before....i am usually there on friday and sat with 3 friends (the usual ones lol) at around 8pm.....

were you there too? :confused:

curiousboy
08-07-2005, 02:36 PM
interesting point to note ....most viets prefer intimacy in a little room but not in public ....of the 40 odd viets i have known...i have only done one in public places

yes but most of the viets i know is like abit black face in the beginning then warm up to you slowly whereelse the others is straight away play till siao one...haha guess maybe its me only?

:D

lament
09-07-2005, 02:11 AM
bro lament, you also a regular there too? hmm maybe we have met before....i am usually there on friday and sat with 3 friends (the usual ones lol) at around 8pm.....

were you there too?

regular ???? more like home 2 me ....i aound amosrt every other night .....

maybe u seen me b4 lah .... i semi-icon of 51 mah ....ha ha ha

MkMk
09-07-2005, 11:45 PM
Yoz...

Vivian not new to Echo... She quite lau jiao liao..
She quite popular wan... You will be surprise....
Check it out.. She all in one...

Sharon very bitchy wan.. make her drunk.. she will dance naked..
Very happening girl... but quite bad temper.. worth tryin...

My friend and Happy do FJ in the room.......Cindy and Sharon not bad service, both CIM ok, the new gal Vivien small size cute but cannot CIM.
The more u go Club Echo the more u like it althought room a bit lousy.

Do any bro try to Bao Sharon b4 ?

frog
10-07-2005, 01:12 AM
been there last year. i got a prc called xiao ling. while my friends got cindy, vivien and a malay called crystal. felt quite good there. if im not wrong cindy is very talkative, talks ALOT and her bj is loud and clear :D

kelvin70
30-07-2005, 07:59 PM
I should consider a regular in CLub Echo. If you are there for the first time look for CINDY. she is really good (she is QUEEN OF ECHO), next is SHARON(make her drunk, and she can dance naked). As for HAPPY not really good , there are a few more. there are 13 local gal work there ( 6 malay & 7 chinese), there are also a handful of Vietnam and PRC there.

Nikonf2.8
04-08-2005, 11:14 AM
Yo bro, I am quite interested at Sharon leh; Since u are regular there so Do u think she provides FJ after office hour? :rolleyes:

kelvin70
13-08-2005, 08:35 PM
Hi Bro

I personally have not try before but i think is possible (money talks and bullshit walks ) as for the price i am not very sure(should range from $100 to $150 )

firefox79
14-08-2005, 01:30 AM
so, have anyone bonk Sharon aready??

firefox79
14-08-2005, 02:40 AM
Btw, i had sit with sharon for few times, but she dun seemed to b the happening type leh. Can any buddy tell me wat can she do?

Raw Sex
16-08-2005, 12:37 AM
cindy for sure is the queen of club echo la
her bbbj is the best i ever try man
whats more CIM
so many regular over here?
me support mary since the days she was at hai yang chen
must have meet you guys before
one word for echo
cheap and good

skyman
18-08-2005, 07:00 PM
cindy for sure is the queen of club echo la
her bbbj is the best i ever try man
whats more CIM
so many regular over here?
me support mary since the days she was at hai yang chen
must have meet you guys before
one word for echo
cheap and good

Bro Raw Sex,
I've tried Cindy's BBBJ and CIM 2 weeks ago she charged S$120 (afer some negotiation)

Just to check whether that's a normal damage there?

Cheers ;)

Raw Sex
02-09-2005, 01:29 AM
Bro Raw Sex,
I've tried Cindy's BBBJ and CIM 2 weeks ago she charged S$120 (afer some negotiation)

Just to check whether that's a normal damage there?

Cheers ;)
bro skyman
that's too expensive already
normaly should be less than 80 if for 1 shot

skyman
02-09-2005, 09:13 AM
bro skyman
that's too expensive already
normaly should be less than 80 if for 1 shot

Thanks for the info bro Raw Sex. That's a really gd info. :p

Nikonf2.8
03-09-2005, 01:57 PM
Btw, i had sit with sharon for few times, but she dun seemed to b the happening type leh. Can any buddy tell me wat can she do?

She can do almost anything provided u make her half drunk.....
she likes to dance a lot when the disco music turn on after 1am.

firefox79
10-10-2005, 02:22 AM
She can do almost anything provided u make her half drunk.....
she likes to dance a lot when the disco music turn on after 1am.

Include FJ??

gongon
23-01-2006, 09:58 AM
Beware of 1 viet named Ah Gnow.
I've tabao her and went to hotel after my ktv sessions at echo.
She gave u galfriend feeling when inside echo but once into hotel rm ask u 4 $ 1st.
Stupid me bcos of the galfriend feeling gave her $$$ 1st which I normaly won't.
Started action after bathing and was rushed through the fj as she said she v. tired.
aft dat 1 2 hug her said "not used to it, cannot."
slept until abt 6am said she 1 2 go back, question her wat abt 1 more shot, she replied $200 is 4 only 1 shot.
I immediately told her sternly dat I not 1st time tabao gals, dun fool wif me n will called the police if she dun either return me $100 or 1 more shot.
She relented 4 1 more shot but cannot touch breast, cb, and must fast.

My intention 4 posting her is to remind bros out there not to be a fool like me to give $ 1st even though wat feelings she give u.

YummyBear
23-01-2006, 10:35 AM
Hi Bros,

Can anyone confirm if Cindy is still ard? Man, she is the best! Too long never visit liao, can update abit? Her BBBJ with beer was one of the best experiences I ever had. Anyone had a FJ in the room? wad was the damages?

gongon
24-01-2006, 08:57 PM
cindy 1 & 2 r both still there.
as 4 fj in the rm, u need to ask the gals urself ranging fm $80-$150 fm wat i was quoted.

jif98
28-03-2007, 07:46 PM
Any bro still cheong at Echo? Any new update on the price and girls as my friends asked me to go down with them to enjoy but don't know if the old girls and price still same or not. Any recommendation on new girls as well? Thanks.

gongon
31-03-2007, 06:08 PM
Me personally Banned this place.
they will take u 4 granted when u r regular.
Mummy always said got lots of gals which is bullshit.
last yr, i went there abt 3 times per mth
and the last 2 times which i decide to ban is that call up mummy ask got gals or not, she said got a lot.
but went there only less than 10 gals working.
Mummy keep on siam me when i ask where's the gals.
After dat, bring in 1 or 2 to tahan 1st but butterfly aft sit 4 less than 15mins.
Damn tulang, ask 4 bill still no gals want to come in n take tips
Aft bill, hopped into cab then mummy still dare to call n said nv give tips.
KNN
So do u still want to go there?

Nismo_boy
31-03-2007, 06:21 PM
Drove past Joo Chait and slow down to scan all the pubs. Spotted many young girls at Blue Lagoon and Bunker and business seems good. Looks quite happening also and may intend to try out maybe 2 weeks later because next week got sometime on. Any bros have any recommendation on these 2 pub like quality of girls, price for drinks and price for tips or any services provided. New to Joo Chiat so need senior bros to guide. Thanks

assiduous
08-04-2007, 07:41 PM
recently go to echo ktv with 2 of my friend (samster), and we decided to ban the place. reach there about 9.30 and there were only a few girl. mummy say the girl were on the way liao .. so we decided to wait. About 10.30pm , we ask the mummy for the ger and she bring in about 5 ger for us to choose.. bo bian so we took lor. Sit for less than 1 hr , the ger keep pestering us to bring them to hotel ... sian 1/2 liao lor. keep on kpkb ..... want us go hotel first then come back to ktv ... my friend cannot tahan and change a new ger...

overall rating : FAIL .
ktv is dirty, song system is low class (find book), and no new song.

gremio82
08-04-2007, 09:01 PM
Kenna showed a tu lan attitude after rejecting their offer... The moment first step in and got told by the mummy they going to upgrade the system soon.... Not a computerised system never mind, no new song also... Some more more ex than Boy Sch....

Rof|maoxz
08-04-2007, 09:34 PM
Kenna showed a tu lan attitude after rejecting their offer... The moment first step in and got told by the mummy they going to upgrade the system soon.... Not a computerised system never mind, no new song also... Some more more ex than Boy Sch....

Long time nvr been there, maybe 2 years ago. LOL~

Intel Ops
08-04-2007, 09:53 PM
Never knew that this place is so bad. And imagine that my friend is recommending this place. Haha. :D Dont understand what he thinking ? :confused:

KangTuo
01-05-2007, 07:45 PM
Just know a viet gal at 51... she say she work in echo jtv at night.
i think this should be the only 'echo' in sillypore...

Thought of visit her here.... but reviews seems bad. Will give it a miss.
See her at 51 is better... and hoping to go 81 with her also. kekeke

icecum
01-05-2007, 07:53 PM
Long time nvr been there, maybe 2 years ago. LOL~

bro same with me ;) i also almost 2yr didn't go dwn there liao......

gremio82
01-05-2007, 09:14 PM
Thought of visit her here.... but reviews seems bad. Will give it a miss.
See her at 51 is better... and hoping to go 81 with her also. kekeke

Would suggest u wait for her at 51 or other pubs along the stretch.... :D U will not want to go to ktv with songs that were updated some times back and have to flip through files to look for it. Can't find the song, cannot sing lor...

gstringgal
02-05-2007, 02:10 AM
Would suggest u wait for her at 51 or other pubs along the stretch.... :D U will not want to go to ktv with songs that were updated some times back and have to flip through files to look for it. Can't find the song, cannot sing lor...

waste of time if wana assaulting this place...
as for that indo chinese girl name sharon...
FJ ....not sure abt it,
BJ ... for sure one of the best over there...:cool:

Zaryl
02-05-2007, 02:23 AM
waste of time if wana assaulting this place...
as for that indo chinese girl name sharon...

heard she no longer worked there liao...

gstringgal
02-05-2007, 02:27 AM
heard she no longer worked there liao...

Ofcos...
My last visit was 2-3years back..
haha...:D

seven11
27-07-2007, 11:58 AM
Hi Bros,

I am not promoting this place and I have been there only once about 1 month back. I've not heard of this place b4 that and was jio by my friend. This is a short FR on my past visit.

I agreed with most of the FR on the decor and songs which are quite bad, but when i was there with few of my friends, we were having good times. All of us got good bbbj and some even "do it" inside the room. The best part of it, is we are all doing in at the same time. It was like mass orgies. haha.

All of us went back a happy man with some even tao pao back to hotel for round 2.

Price:-
HJ= 50 but no one took this offer
BBBJ=80 all have this
FJ=100 some took up
RTF=maybe cos too far away from my place.

Tips are all included.

The above is just my experience in Echo.

Cheers :)

dap26
27-07-2007, 05:20 PM
My frd told me tat last time gt sg ger working at there..

LevusJovi
27-07-2007, 09:33 PM
My frd told me tat last time gt sg ger working at there..

Yes there were a few sg gals when I went there last month to celebrate one of my buddy birthday. There were 6 of us. 2 of us, including me got PRC, another 2 got sg gals, 1 got viet and 1 got malaysian. All of us including got BBBJ either in the room or toilet, except for my friend who was with the malaysian had BBBJ and FJ in front of us. The FJ was even recorded by us
Just like what other bros had commented, the place is a bit run down but the price is economical.

dap26
28-07-2007, 10:08 AM
Yes there were a few sg gals when I went there last month to celebrate one of my buddy birthday. There were 6 of us. 2 of us, including me got PRC, another 2 got sg gals, 1 got viet and 1 got malaysian. All of us including got BBBJ either in the room or toilet, except for my friend who was with the malaysian had BBBJ and FJ in front of us. The FJ was even recorded by us
Just like what other bros had commented, the place is a bit run down but the price is economical.

Wah so hiong.. :eek: Anyway this ktv system cannot compare to other ktv..

wuqing666
15-08-2007, 05:51 PM
Price wise:
(1) A bottle of Martel S$268 nett incl free room, fruits etc.
(2) Damage: approx S$70 to S$80 BBBJ + Tips

Girl Quality:
(1) Mai Hiam Buai Pai (Not Choosy Can Do)

Service Wise:
(1) Quite good BBBJ
(2) The girls seemed atmost butterflying 2 rooms. Majority of time stay with you whole night.

Setback:
(1) System not that good. Songs moderately new only.
(2) Girls not that many. Luckily customers not many also.

Overall: Taken $ and service quality into consideration, IMO can return to cheong.

best123
15-08-2007, 06:24 PM
1) Sound system - fail (it sucks)
2) Selection of songs - fail (all old songs and need to flip thru files to select)
3) Price of beer - pass (3 jugs plus room plus misc approx $150?)
4) Quantity of gals - fail (mainly viet and a few prc)
5) Quality of gals - fail (all night only see 1 prc that can make it)
6) Room - fail (dirty and smelly)
7) Mummy - (ugly .. not even considered a lau chio ...)
8) Altitude of gals - pass (not much customers so never butterfly)
9) Playability - pass (not bad .. almost zero resistance)

Plus point is that Frangrance Hotel is just opp. Very convenient.....

wah...like that sianz...

mnbvcxzaq1
26-05-2009, 11:19 PM
Revive this thread instead of start a new one.

Had been searching for a happening ktv ever since BS and NSH had a restriction of activities inside the rooms. Although this place has a lot of Vietnam girls (maybe all are Vietnam gals), this place rocks. Read back the on the postings, I can say that the level of service the girls provide stills maintain.

Yesterday had a HH at Echo with 5 buddies. Action packed all the way from 7:30pm till 10pm. The place looks old, the karaoke system sucks, but who cares. We do not sing and there is no time to sing. Most of the time is the gals singing with our mike, strip their clothes and raba with their neh neh. The gals also ask whether we want to go toilet for some quicky. Since the toilet is filthy, but all 6 of us are horny, one of my buddies who intro this place came prepared with 3 boxes of balloon, so we counter propose to do it on the spot. Whooo, all our gals agree and we having an orgy inside. 3 buddies took up singing package, 2 buddies and me took up full package. Of course cannot change of girls lah.

Damage: $150 / 3 or 4 jugs (1 forget as beer is not important)
Tips: $80/$150 each gal for the special treatment + $50 mummy + $20 waitress

Each guy only spends about $120 - $190. I find it very worth and will go again and again

5 star recommendation.
Book early as there are only 9 rooms.
Rate of service $30 normal /$50 singing /$80 singing with cream /$150 full package

KangTuo
27-05-2009, 11:44 AM
Whooo, all our gals agree and we having an ++++ inside. 3 buddies took up singing package, 2 buddies and me took up full package.

troi oi :eek:
doc FR roi, toi het hoi, kg noi dc gi het :eek:

jackbl
27-05-2009, 02:51 PM
???????????

U wan to bring me there?
doc FR roi, toi het hoi, kg noi dc gi het :eek:

jackbl
27-05-2009, 02:56 PM
Wow... $120 ("singing session") you still find it cheap/worthy?

Each guy only spends about $120 - $190. I find it very worth and will go again and again

RegularJoe
27-05-2009, 03:03 PM
Wow... $120 ("singing session") you still find it cheap/worthy?

ok..let's break this down...

6 guys...

$150 for drinks + $50 mummy fee + $20 waiters... = $220

or ~S$40/person

so, "singing" service + company for the night = 120-40 = $80

out of this $80, supposing girl tips is S$50...=>then bbbj service = $30...

i guess... ok lah....don't you think? ;)

WOOHOO
27-05-2009, 03:20 PM
maths fail??wahahahahahaha I was never good with numbers:p

Fatjumbo
27-05-2009, 03:38 PM
Any bros who recently cheong there seen the big boob gal Hang.

Is she still there ???

thanks 4 info. :D

Elan2809
27-05-2009, 04:10 PM

Had been searching for a happening ktv ever since BS and NSH had a restriction of activities inside the rooms. Although this place has a lot of Vietnam girls (maybe all are Vietnam gals), this place rocks. Read back the on the postings, I can say that the level of service the girls provide stills maintain.

Yesterday had a HH at Echo with 5 buddies. Action packed all the way from 7:30pm till 10pm. The place looks old, the karaoke system sucks, but who cares. We do not sing and there is no time to sing. Most of the time is the gals singing with our mike, strip their clothes and raba with their neh neh. The gals also ask whether we want to go toilet for some quicky. Since the toilet is filthy, but all 6 of us are horny, one of my buddies who intro this place came prepared with 3 boxes of balloon, so we counter propose to do it on the spot. Whooo, all our gals agree and we having an orgy inside. 3 buddies took up singing package, 2 buddies and me took up full package. Of course cannot change of girls lah.

5 star recommendation.
Rate of service $30 normal /$50 singing /$80 singing with cream /$150 full package

Very soon this place like u say " This place ROCKS " will be " this place like Ghost Town " and The Boss must thank you. Dont know what i mean ask all ktv Bros here n they will tell u what i mean.

My favourite place also but guess i will skip for a while :mad:

RegularJoe
27-05-2009, 04:33 PM
hahaha...bo pian lah....if FR dont say explicitly, bros duno what to expect...say too obviously...early later sure AV will step in....

so, what to do??

just go cheong while it lasts lor.... ;)

Chicken Chickee
27-05-2009, 04:43 PM
Where is this place bro?Please enlighten me.

strikeking
27-05-2009, 04:49 PM
me interested this place leh, interesting aft reading... where ? near A gun?

jackbl
27-05-2009, 05:22 PM
the stretch between A Gun and Blue Lagoon.... it is very easy to find la.... dont worry u wont get lost :D

me interested this place leh, interesting aft reading... where ? near A gun?

Yakult
27-05-2009, 06:23 PM
I went there last year.I can say quite happening.I got a bbbj on the spot by a big boobs prc.About the place & the quality of the songs,i have no comments because my objective is not go there & sing or drink.But to enjoy myself!!!

skyman
27-05-2009, 06:54 PM
I went there last year.I can say quite happening.I got a bbbj on the spot by a big boobs prc.About the place & the quality of the songs,i have no comments because my objective is not go there & sing or drink.But to enjoy myself!!!

Bro,

Mind to share how's the gal quality? Like age body, look, etc?

Cheers
skyman:p

theplayer
27-05-2009, 09:17 PM
Went there last week around 1030pm.

4 of us took room with 4 jugs beer for $190.

Gal-wise as below

Body: Varies. Would say 30% of gals can make it.
Looks: Same as Body.
BBBJ: 8/10
Damage: $80 for BBBJ with ejectuation. $50 for without.

SubaruSTI
27-05-2009, 10:17 PM

5 star recommendation.

This is my fav cheong spot too .
Again after such a detailed FR ...
I think I will skip this place for time being ...

Hope i wont see this place headlines in "Wan Bao "
if not i will have one place less ...

KangTuo
27-05-2009, 10:58 PM
???????????

U wan to bring me there?

toi het hoi = i am breathless :)

you still need me to bring meh?
after such FR, you may find me always around this area doubling as a lookout. :p So if you happen to go, you can look around, you may see me :D

jackbl
28-05-2009, 01:56 AM
Tet Doan Ngo Vui Ve

jackbl
02-06-2009, 10:06 AM
How's the assault at this place last friday???

after such FR, you may find me always around this area doubling as a lookout. :p So if you happen to go, you can look around, you may see me :D

KangTuo
02-06-2009, 11:57 AM
How's the assault at this place last friday???

FR: sianz :(
evereythings sucks... music sucks, system sucks, gals sucks, mummy sucks, atmosphere sucks :(:(

jackbl
02-06-2009, 12:25 PM
U forget 1 thing, the Boss SUCKS!!! Very LL, still remember him saying "... my place is the most expensive ktv/pub in the whole JC area...", what he implies??? He still wan to do biz???

evereythings sucks... music sucks, system sucks, gals sucks, mummy sucks, atmosphere sucks :(:(

WOOHOO
02-06-2009, 12:53 PM
boss says : "my place is the most expensive ktv/pub in the whole JC area."

sbf says : " go eat yourself than!!!"

wahahahhaha:D

jackbl
03-06-2009, 09:42 AM
If u booked me early, and I am free, we go to home ground to sip beer and hug gals :D

RockViet
04-06-2009, 11:23 PM
U forget 1 thing, the Boss SUCKS!!! Very LL, still remember him saying "... my place is the most expensive ktv/pub in the whole JC area...", what he implies??? He still wan to do biz???

Yes! this this the most shitty ktv i ever go. The asst mummy sucks, 4 of us go after ict. when bill my fren give 50$ to her she still buay song and ask from me... where got like tht 1 ... i go so many place mummy 1 person give can liao and 50$ is alot alrdy... then I think ok la dun make all ppl not happy la.. wtf i give her 20$ she still turn around and ask from my other fren ... then my friend say "mei you la" ... then the asst mummy shout "lan jiao lang" wah lan... tu lan sia... shitty place come, pay n kenna scold!

Then the weird system... 3 waiter come in n out to pour ur drink. when bill time the mummy force us to pay the 3 of them tips... k.n.n where got so many waiter 1

I will nvr go again n the gal hardly passable ,,,, bro... boycott them! DU MA!

HIVsucks_XXX
05-06-2009, 01:13 AM
Yes! this this the most shitty ktv i ever go. The asst mummy sucks, 4 of us go after ict. when bill my fren give 50$ to her she still buay song and ask from me... where got like tht 1 ... i go so many place mummy 1 person give can liao and 50$ is alot alrdy... then I think ok la dun make all ppl not happy la.. wtf i give her 20$ she still turn around and ask from my other fren ... then my friend say "mei you la" ... then the asst mummy shout "lan jiao lang" wah lan... tu lan sia... shitty place come, pay n kenna scold!

Then the weird system... 3 waiter come in n out to pour ur drink. when bill time the mummy force us to pay the 3 of them tips... k.n.n where got so many waiter 1

Mummy Mary was the one?

RegularJoe
05-06-2009, 03:03 AM
this is ridiculous...

even in high class joints...no mummy has ever dared comment on tips given... we give according to mkt rates and that's that....

kwaychup
05-06-2009, 06:56 PM
lucky when i went down with my friend nv gena such things.
but hearing all these, i have 2nd thoughts on going down with my other bunch of friends liao

Shuang_Jie_Gun
05-06-2009, 08:46 PM
kaoz.1st time heard abt such things.lucky nv thought of going back.

RockViet
05-06-2009, 11:17 PM
Mummy Mary was the one?

I forgot name. only know her mum is the mummy she(asst mummy) is her real daughter.. face abit same...

Somemore 1 fren is her regular. she oso dun gif face..

To all Bro here there r load n lots of vn gal more chio along JC and GL44
where we hv better service than this shitty place.

I recall now total 3 waiter serve us. 1 no teeth, 1 china aunite,1 msia young gal. My fren question them y so many serve they reply many room cannot cope.. Fish! only 9 room in total n not full hse cannot cope shit.

RegularJoe
05-06-2009, 11:29 PM
wah...more and more bad FRs on this place...

until it improves, i think really can forget about visiting...:rolleyes:

jackbl
06-06-2009, 08:10 AM
This doesnt happ in ktv along GL...... in the JC/GL region of viet, only this ktv got mummy sys....why huh???? :mad:

I recall now total 3 waiter serve us. 1 no teeth, 1 china aunite,1 msia young gal. My fren question them y so many serve they reply many room cannot cope.. Fish! only 9 room in total n not full hse cannot cope shit.

AdGuy
06-06-2009, 06:48 PM
This doesnt happ in ktv along GL...... in the JC/GL region of viet, only this ktv got mummy sys....why huh???? :mad:

I think it's quite kinky when the mummy brings in girls to parade in front of you. :D Only managed to experience this twice in my life. What a loser!

Beats having the girls rushing in and asking you ' Ke yi pei ni zuo ma?' So un-glam.

Lehmann bros
07-06-2009, 01:34 PM
Went visited this place recently. Quick FR.. =)

Time : 2230 - 0100
Sound System : 5/10 (But who cares really?) Played one particular long techno song for girls to start "working".

Girls : Plenty. Chose from 20. However, maybe only 5 look good (High standards, alot of average ones)

Playability : Quite alot. Different guys came differently. One sat down drink beer and got blown off. One got riden by a wild horse. One doggied in the toilet. One brought girl back to hotel.
Dressing was minimal. In under 15 mins, most girls no top and no g-string le. Guys also minimal lol.. no shirt + pulled down pants and underwear.

Damage : $50 per pax, medium room. (5 jug beers)
$130 per girl (whole night company + foreplay + main dish)
$20 mummy (one person gave)
$10 for waiter. (one person gave)

Overall : Not as bad as the previous FR describe lah.. but definately not fantastic either =)

Girls quite friendly. Maintain contact. Brought out for lunch next day and dinner the following day. Received a BBBJ in car.

Hope this helps. Cheers.

Niaoren
07-06-2009, 01:54 PM
Where is this place bro?Please enlighten me.
You need enlightenment? Please become a monk to seek enlightenment. Journey to the west is the best solution. After reading the FRs, Echo is a great place for BJ and spend alot of $$$$ pay waiters and mummy. Waste time!

I<3Ivy
07-06-2009, 03:51 PM
Went visited this place recently. Quick FR.. =)

Time : 2230 - 0100
Sound System : 5/10 (But who cares really?) Played one particular long techno song for girls to start "working".

Girls : Plenty. Chose from 20. However, maybe only 5 look good (High standards, alot of average ones)

Playability : Quite alot.

Dunno how true this is... or maybe just super lucky.

Just personal opinion, the girls are not nice looking, at all hence they make up for it by offering more. But i wouldn't want a horse licking me down there either, free or not.

Also, got a very snobbish attitude from mummy AND serving staff. There are better ways to spend my $180 in my opinion.

kwaychup
07-06-2009, 11:46 PM
or maybe they wise up liao after reading the comments here :)
anyway bros here have others places to recommend that have such action.
other than the old xtd dun really think got such fierce places anymore.

firefox79
08-06-2009, 12:20 AM
To all buddies who cheong this place, I got some advices.

Firstly, this place aready can not make it liao. All things sux in this place. I had been there for years. After some intervals lah, I was Hoping that it will improve, but everytime i went back, it din!!!!:mad: So avoid it if u can, if u can't, then read on.....

Secondly, the parade of girls, I think I was the one who started it. The mummy used to just bring the girls( according to how many guys in the room) in and try to force them to us. I always stop her, tell her to parade the girls to let us choose before the girls can sit down with us. (like a king hor? but we R the KINGs when we go to enjoy rite??) We must insist the parade, else they will be like PRCs, come in sit down and start wana gif us the special liao. Like that, I feel the girls r more like Kings lor.

Thirdly, the tips..... Dun haf to tip the mummy so much wan. And the waiters, we dun tip them, unless, suay suay the system got cock up and they help us to fix it, or they always help us to find the girls or the mummy, then we tip the waiter. AND, only tip 1 waiter mind you.

Fourthly, dun be too nice to the boss, the mummy and the girls. For the boss, he too LL liao, I also can't take his attitude. There was once, my fren and I went there ard 10+, nabei no room laio smemore he keep boasting that his KTV very good business, must come early then got room. FOR mummy, poor service, always running around and she kant control her girls. Guys, for a mummy that can not control her girls and let them butterfly around, do you think she deserve a lot of tips? For the girls, they r our toys, so treat them nice unless u like her, else just chase them away, else wait you haf to pay all of them.

Juz my two cents worth of advice.:D

jackbl
08-06-2009, 12:28 AM
This one i agreed, i experienced b4...

Fourthly, dun be too nice to the boss, the mummy and the girls. For the boss, he too LL liao, I also can't take his attitude. There was once, my fren and I went there ard 10+, nabei no room laio smemore he keep boasting that his KTV very good business, must come early then got room.

Juz my two cents worth of advice.:D

gongon
08-06-2009, 07:58 PM
already banned by mi due to poor service by the mummy n the drinks is not cheap oso.

mi: got gals boh?
mary: alot.
mi: ok, bringing my friends there, dun cheat mi ok? last time u oso said have but in the end have less than 5 working.

Ended conversation reached abt 1/2 hrs later.

mi: where's the gals ah?
mary: aiyo, they suddenly dunno y never come.

KNN. what would u do if u were mi?
Never ever go there anymore.

I<3Ivy
08-06-2009, 08:09 PM
already banned by mi due to poor service by the mummy n the drinks is not cheap oso.

mi: got gals boh?
mary: alot.
mi: ok, bringing my friends there, dun cheat mi ok? last time u oso said have but in the end have less than 5 working.

Ended conversation reached abt 1/2 hrs later.

mi: where's the gals ah?
mary: aiyo, they suddenly dunno y never come.

KNN. what would u do if u were mi?
Never ever go there anymore.

The worst part is that there is so few rooms and so few girls.
That night I went, about 13 working.... and got about 4-5 guys per room.

You do the math lor. 13 girls doing dunno what F with about 3-4 guys each then come over want you to do stuff to her? No thank you,... about 3-4 other bro's saliva/sperm there already.

The drinks are expensive and the KTV system is shit, you'll end up spending maybe $200 for drinks/shit system/bbbj from 10pm - 1am (3hrs).

For $200+$50hotel room, i can grab a viet girl who works at a JC/GL44 to shag until sunrise (6hrs).

If you were me, what would you do? I mean this is a good place maybe to bring first-timers to get raped and watch them squirm, but to maximise enjoyment, there are better options.

Lehmann bros
08-06-2009, 11:33 PM
Wa cow. How come the reports so different one? Maybe I am lucky =)

Anyway, for mummy.. I use Mary and call her cell if I'm not happy with the girls and she'll come and settle. Usually tip her $10.. if feeling happier than normal $20.

Waiters : Actually I didnt want to tip but the waiter stood there with the payment book open. I asked the girl what he wants... she said tips. Since already unloaded my stress.. chin cai lah... gave him $10. But also found that to be quite strange... never tip waiters except at more service orientated ktv.

Girls : Went on Thursday night. Had altogether 20 to choose from. We chose those who didnt have guys that night. So no butterfly =) However, there's one which is quite pretty, she moved in and out 3-4 times. Complained to mummy and she was there for the night.
As for standard... 2 of them were pretty.. 1 was average with some obvious flaws.. and the other 2 were borderline cases.

Just found out also that one of my friend nearly got 2nd round bonk from one of the girls.. FOC... lol .. He was teasing her that the 1st one was too fast.. He brought her to a hotel81 but a police car just then stopped in front... so the girl ran home.

Another friend currently "dating" lol this other girl (ie) bringing her out for food at nearby coffeeshops. 2 free meals so far... haven bonk.

Just seems like the girls here easier to approach ? Haven been able to this at BL or Mask!! You know what I mean .. free bonks lol.

The boss : Ya... really abit attitute. Look at me up and down and ask alot of K-Lan questions..

But if compare the prettiest 20 girls at the mask stretch..... and prettiest 20 girls at echo.... mask wins lah.... =)

firefox79
08-06-2009, 11:45 PM
Aiyo, nowadays waitresses asked for tips ah? Jialat liao lah, market spoil le.:(

Well, I only tipped those waiters when i go to those open bottle KTV with girls dressing up like they going for show type.

I rmb the last time I went to echo, I felt like I was surrounded by sharks and I am the poor ikan bilis lor. Of coz, after that, I told Mary off, coz she din do the normal SOP. :D

patch
10-06-2009, 10:51 PM
I have been frequenting joints such as Pudong and Gigi lately but went down to Club Echo upon introduction from a friend who said that he had a very happening time.

The girls in Echo were really very fierce and the clothes they wore were damn revealing.

Went during Happy hour
Time : 1900 - 2130 (opens at 6pm)

Crappy Sound System but you can find very vintage and original MTVs that you can't find elsewhere (i.e. orginal hotel california MTV)

Girls: There was only about 10 girs working. All viets with the exception of 1 from China (looks 6/10) which sat with my friend.

My girl: Lin. 23 Viet. 7/10. Damn fierce. She blew me right on the spot and in the toliet later.

Damages : Room forgot liao but should be $60+ per pax (3 jug of beers)
$130 (didnt butterfly + foreplay + bbbj x 2 )
$40 mummy (20x2) - Mummy Mary
$20 for waiter (10x2) -The waitress that served us was very nice and was formally from Jing Ge.

My friend's Damage - Girl - $80. (didnt butterfly + foreplay + bbbj once)

What I liked about this place was that it is that they get right into things. You dont find that in Pudong for example where this cannot that cannot.

Marlboro1983
10-06-2009, 11:12 PM
Long time nv go this place de as i find this place old and ktv system songs need to use book to find de:eek:(last time think last year or longest ba) Gals wise hmmm... come in sit not very long and keep asking want go hotel anot.
That y i dame long time nv chiong this place.

So Echo still the same as last time i said? Ktv system and gals wise?

KangTuo
11-06-2009, 02:33 AM
Long time nv go this place de as i find this place old and ktv system songs need to use book to find de:eek:(last time think last year or longest ba)

whao kaoz... 15 -18 years ago, i go ktv (family type), i use book to find song, write on paper and pass to kj.

such things still happen here last year? :eek:

RegularJoe
11-06-2009, 03:26 AM
Long time nv go this place de as i find this place old and ktv system songs need to use book to find de:eek:(last time think last year or longest ba) Gals wise hmmm... come in sit not very long and keep asking want go hotel anot.

they can go and hong kan... wtf!!! use book to find songs ah....wahahahaha...:D knn... :confused:

KangTuo
11-06-2009, 10:24 AM

That night I went, about 13 working....

Girls: There was only about 10 girs working. All viets with the exception of 1 from China (looks 6/10) which sat with my friend.

so few meh? hear say from a gal that there many.
you add up the amount of these 3 FR is the number that a gal told me

KangTuo
11-06-2009, 10:34 AM

Damage : $50 per pax, medium room. (5 jug beers)
$130 per girl (whole night company + foreplay + main dish)
$20 mummy (one person gave)
$10 for waiter. (one person gave)

Damages : Room forgot liao but should be $60+ per pax (3 jug of beers)
$130 (didnt butterfly + foreplay + bbbj x 2 )
$40 mummy (20x2) - Mummy Mary
$20 for waiter (10x2) -The waitress that served us was very nice and was formally from Jing Ge.

My friend's Damage - Girl - $80. (didnt butterfly + foreplay + bbbj once)

from these FR, average spending in this KTV per bro is $200+/- for a 3 hours session with happy ending.

If addicted to it, one will go bankrupt soon.

jackbl
11-06-2009, 03:34 PM
Thats why poor guy like me never go there...

from these FR, average spending in this KTV per bro is $200+/- for a 3 hours session with happy ending.

If addicted to it, one will go bankrupt soon.

nihonjin
11-06-2009, 08:28 PM

Pls lah dun anyhow say... where got use book to find songs??? Last year, I was there :cool:

My last visit was before CNY this year. Ok for me leh.... gals damn playable, i got a bbbj on the spot

arpeggi
21-06-2009, 02:43 AM
I strongly do not recommend this place if you're going for good looking girls.
If you're going for playability.. This place certainly have so, but make sure you look for the right girl.. ;)

Some flaws about this place is that the mamasan is quite rude and some girls are rude as well.

Saw a former TH waitress working there as well and she claims this place can be on par with TH. (like real..)

Tips are 30 per girl, if you do not engage in any sexual activities..

Oh ya, there's a Tian An Men Local girl working there during the weekends... this might be a incentive to you if you want to check out the place.. :D

I will not return to this place again though.. :)

Mankok
21-06-2009, 03:15 AM
If you're going for playability.. This place certainly have so, but make sure you look for the right girl.. ;)

Some flaws about this place is that the mamasan is quite rude and some girls are rude as well.

Saw a former TH waitress working there as well and she claims this place can be on par with TH. (like real..)

Tips are 30 per girl, if you do not engage in any sexual activities..

Oh ya, there's a Tian An Men Local girl working there during the weekends... this might be a incentive to you if you want to check out the place.. :D

I will not return to this place again though.. :)

Rude girls in Echo? Ever went to Lip Disco?

arpeggi
21-06-2009, 11:20 AM
Rude girls in Echo? Ever went to Lip Disco?

Nope, but some girls there are rude in my opinion. might be my fault though, because im not appealing enough.. :cool:

WOOHOO
21-06-2009, 12:12 PM
Nope, but some girls there are rude in my opinion. might be my fault though, because im not appealing enough.. :cool:

mai lai la not appealing meh kekekeke:p

KangTuo
21-06-2009, 02:40 PM
If you're going for playability.. This place certainly have so, but make sure you look for the right girl..

went last week. only about 20+ girls (not what my gal claimed to be 50).
Many ugly girls... only 5% good looking. (Anyway my best looking one gone back liao :) )

But good looking one not as hiong as the ugly ones. Friends close eyes to grab any of the girls since we are already there. some enjoy, some not so.

not to give up this place. maybe wait for the batch to change then go.

jackbl
21-06-2009, 02:59 PM
Dun know when the good looking one will be there ma.... Must wait for all the Good bro to share when they spotted good ones :D

Many ugly girls... only 5% good looking. (Anyway my best looking one gone back liao :) )

But good looking one not as hiong as the ugly ones. Friends close eyes to grab any of the girls since we are already there. some enjoy, some not so.

snipeshot08
22-06-2009, 08:05 AM
Many ugly girls... only 5% good looking. (Anyway my best looking one gone back liao

Seems that I had to close BOTH eyes to grab one, if not again eat vegetarian liao :(:(

Got 5% good looking meh???? I never see leh.....:D

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

KangTuo
22-06-2009, 08:57 AM
Got 5% good looking meh???? I never see leh.....:D

the one beside me looks good although she not working and is there to accompany me.
carrot's gal also not bad although not your cup of tea.

zhu star
22-06-2009, 09:21 AM
I went there many many years ago with my supplier, can confirm that most of the gals cannot make it. Wanted to visit the place again but I heard the mgt only allow regular to book the room, if u not regular they will tell u all rooms fully booked. Is it true? :(

KangTuo
22-06-2009, 10:42 AM
I went there many many years ago with my supplier, can confirm that most of the gals cannot make it. Wanted to visit the place again but I heard the mgt only allow regular to book the room, if u not regular they will tell u all rooms fully booked. Is it true? :(

whao... many years ago, gal cmi. now gals still mostly cmi.
finding gems in here is very difficult.

not true that they only allow regulars to book room. I started visiting this place only in march this year. got mummy contact from 1 of the sbf bro. I call and tell her that a friend recommand the place and give me her hp number. No problem in booking except that you need to book very early as there are only 9 rooms.

CheeBye Licker
22-06-2009, 11:31 AM

not true that they only allow regulars to book room. I started visiting this place only in march this year. got mummy contact from 1 of the sbf bro. I call and tell her that a friend recommand the place and give me her hp number. No problem in booking except that you need to book very early as there are only 9 rooms.

only those few rooms. of cus all fully booked lah.

HIVsucks_XXX
22-06-2009, 01:18 PM
Honestly echo ain't such a bad place but you gotta forgive the dirty rooms and abit heckcare mummy mary then all is well.

mel&nicole
22-06-2009, 01:23 PM
Honestly echo ain't such a bad place but you gotta forgive the dirty rooms and abit heckcare mummy mary then all is well.

Cheonging is about individual preferences. One man's meat is another man's poison. End of the day is that you leave the place a happy man :D

zhu star
22-06-2009, 02:53 PM

The gal that sat with me was a fat, short and very dark gal from god know where country!!! Seriously, In term of look, I think any gals in Joo Chiat area can beat them hands and legs down. Anyway, din have much choice cos being the most senior guy there in term of age, all the better one kenna taken by my guys.

As for whether they will release room to non regular, I think they might have given u a room cos it is through recommandion from other customers. Dont know if them give room to walk in customer.

KangTuo
22-06-2009, 03:36 PM
The gal that sat with me was a fat, short and very dark gal from god know where country!!! Seriously, In term of look, I think any gals in Joo Chiat area can beat them hands and legs down. Anyway, din have much choice cos being the most senior guy there in term of age, all the better one kenna taken by my guys.

As for whether they will release room to non regular, I think they might have given u a room cos it is through recommandion from other customers. Dont know if them give room to walk in customer.

many many years ago you visited this place and yet you still remember how the gal who sat with you looks like... must be a nightmare :D

there are only 9 rooms, so walk in customer may not be able to get 1 if go too late. 1 SBF bro kana a kwai lan answer from the boss when he walk in. Till now he still very du lan with the boss.

zhu star
22-06-2009, 04:39 PM
many many years ago you visited this place and yet you still remember how the gal who sat with you looks like... must be a nightmare :D

there are only 9 rooms, so walk in customer may not be able to get 1 if go too late. 1 SBF bro kana a kwai lan answer from the boss when he walk in. Till now he still very du lan with the boss.

You are right, I have nightmare for about five times a week for past four years every time I walk past Club Echo to go to the pub next door.

I suppose if the next time I want to go Echo, I must jio you. :) So when you going again?

KangTuo
22-06-2009, 04:47 PM
I suppose if the next time I want to go Echo, I must jio you. :) So when you going again?

this will depend very much on my other SBF kakis...
weekly event is always going to pubs in GL/JC or kopi at GL39/42.
Once awhile we will go to KTV... pocket not that deep. :p

Will keep you in the loop if happen to have activation to ktv again :)

ProjectSawadee
22-06-2009, 05:26 PM
Been to Club Echo recently. All i can say is if you want to use the toilet i think you can forget about it cause there are 3 toilets and always full. why full is for you to find out hehe. Don't want to say too much but if you want some action can check it out. Girls will start to come about 9+ more choice.

cheers
PS

vlover
22-06-2009, 09:44 PM
this will depend very much on my other SBF kakis...
weekly event is always going to pubs in GL/JC or kopi at GL39/42.
Once awhile we will go to KTV... pocket not that deep.

Will keep you in the loop if happen to have activation to ktv again

So when is our next trip? I wana get raped again ley :D;):p..

Regards,
vlover

jackbl
23-06-2009, 02:08 AM
I seems to know this bro.... :D

1 SBF bro kana a kwai lan answer from the boss when he walk in. Till now he still very du lan with the boss.

jackbl
23-06-2009, 02:09 AM
But I see u spend quite a bit even u go to pub :D

Once awhile we will go to KTV... pocket not that deep. :p

snipeshot08
23-06-2009, 08:04 AM
the one beside me looks good although she not working and is there to accompany me.
carrot's gal also not bad although not your cup of tea.

Yup both Carrot & Vlover gals not my cup of tea, too tall :o

To be perfectly honest if she is not your gal I would have taken her :D but no no cannot break this Golden Rule ;)

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
23-06-2009, 08:06 AM
So when is our next trip? I wana get raped again ley :D;)

Regards,
vlover

Sigh.......the joy & advantage of bring young & cute :D

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

KangTuo
23-06-2009, 09:16 AM
To be perfectly honest if she is not your gal I would have taken her :D but no no cannot break this Golden Rule

Too bad... as i grow older, somehow my taste for gal changed from TNN to SYT and to compete with you and your BIL.

Sigh... sign of getting old :p

rocksux
24-06-2009, 12:09 PM
hi bro, it been a long time that i had been there.juz checking to all bro that had been there recently is there a PRC gal name cindy still working there?she was kind of a queen down there.

v.killers
27-06-2009, 01:13 PM
Too bad... as i grow older, somehow my taste for gal changed from TNN to SYT and to compete with you and your BIL.

Wow....another competitor roi :o

Loving_Dickhead
27-06-2009, 02:47 PM
hi bro, it been a long time that i had been there.juz checking to all bro that had been there recently is there a PRC gal name cindy still working there?she was kind of a queen down there.

My last visit there was last year November and Cindy was there. I made her entertain my boss my Jeepoon and he kanna raped there and then in the room by Cindy. She was the BJ queen then... now not sure if she is still there.

4 to 5 years back, there was a nice gal called Vivian (Dunno why everywhere I go I encounter this name), a Malaysian. Her BJ skill was damn tekong. I was there almost every Friday and she sure sit with me de. Lost contact when she took drugs, got busted and up the bus. Cindy did mention that she is now a hairdresser in some saloon in Taka, dunno how true was that.

jackbl
27-06-2009, 03:06 PM
dun worry. He cant match your financial power :D :D :D

Wow....another competitor roi :o

v.killers
28-06-2009, 04:40 AM
dun worry. He cant match your financial power :D

Wow....kum sia you look me so up....:eek: Em oi...I am just another working class thoi, lam sao co tien nhieu :o

My BIL, co tien nhieu nhieu:p

snipeshot08
29-06-2009, 08:12 AM

Basket, wana change taste can wait a few more years after I officially retired and take CPF can or not huh???:o

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
29-06-2009, 08:15 AM
Wow....kum sia you look me so up.... Em oi...I am just another working class thoi, lam sao co tien nhieu

My BIL, co tien nhieu nhieu:p

Yah this one I FULLY AGREE, tell u many times roi because all my money deposited with SINGAPORE POOLS :D, one of this days sure kena big big and can finally draw out at least a few million dollars :D

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^

jackbl
29-06-2009, 09:47 AM
Waiting for you to get the MILLIONS and jio us to go Echo ..... :D

sure kena big big and can finally draw out at least a few million dollars :D

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^

KangTuo
29-06-2009, 11:08 AM
Wow....another competitor roi

Basket, wana change taste can wait a few more years after I officially retired and take CPF can or not huh???:o

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^

No worries the BILs...
give me half to a year, I will retire from the Viet and cheonging scene.
no competition from me. :)

Waiting for you to get the MILLIONS and jio us to go Echo

I got 1 million now.... but Echo not tempting now as many many gals CMI
wait till got new of SYT then go.. okay?

1mil VND... :p:D

v.killers
30-06-2009, 11:13 PM
Yah this one I FULLY AGREE, tell u many times roi because all my money deposited with SINGAPORE POOLS , one of this days sure kena big big and can finally draw out at least a few million dollars

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^

troi oi...like that I also must learn from you, invest in Sinkapo swimming pool:D:D

v.killers
30-06-2009, 11:14 PM

Jack, dont have to wait cos he is already a millions dollars man ;)

snipeshot08
01-07-2009, 01:27 PM

Jio only mah, never kena also can jio what????:confused::D

Okay you think I so unambitious ah??? if really hit few millions will buy over Echo liao....kekekeke:D

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
01-07-2009, 01:29 PM
No worries the BILs...
give me half to a year, I will retire from the Viet and cheonging scene.
no competition from me. :)

I got 1 million now.... but Echo not tempting now as many many gals CMI
wait till got new of SYT then go.. okay?

1mil VND...

Aiyah heard that MANY MANY times from MANY MANY bros liao.....:rolleyes: want to retire but sure got some tiny excuse to go "tao chiak" a bit :D

Okay swee, once got new batch let me know, I sure ON you one ;)

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
01-07-2009, 01:31 PM
Jack, dont have to wait cos he is already a millions dollars man ;)

Be patient my dear BIL, cumming.....cumming........ matter of time only.....:D

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

KangTuo
02-07-2009, 08:51 AM
Okay swee, once got new batch let me know, I sure ON you one ;)

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^

machiam i know when got new batch of girls... if we never explore this place again, how to know got nice SYT to hug or not.
you know me as KT.... not OKT leh

We can send someone operating near there (wwbcm / wwfjm)to look see look see and then send us a report :D

jackbl
02-07-2009, 01:28 PM
Spare him.... only if u go inside then u will show whether the stocks are good or not :) :D :p

We can send someone operating near there (wwbcm / wwfjm)to look see look see and then send us a report

Thom07
02-07-2009, 02:17 PM
Don't you all think this place is just too scary? :(

JCLane
02-07-2009, 05:11 PM

huh? scary of...? cong-gai raping guys or reaping from guys or ripping guys' ?:p

v.killers
02-07-2009, 07:35 PM
Be patient my dear BIL, cumming.....cumming........ matter of time only.....:D

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

BIL-SS08, I (sweat)... you say like that, make me very stress:(

v.killers
02-07-2009, 07:37 PM
machiam i know when got new batch of girls... if we never explore this place again, how to know got nice SYT to hug or not.

We can send someone operating near there (wwbcm / wwfjm)to look see look see and then send us a report :D

dont need to send him go look see look see...his heart everyday also there liao.:D

v.killers
02-07-2009, 07:38 PM

Scary?? sure bo that day you just told me your boss bring you to look see look see nia hor :rolleyes::D

KangTuo
02-07-2009, 09:35 PM
dont need to send him go look see look see...his heart everyday also there liao.:D

yah... today just post here to ask him go look see, evening kana his activation.

i never turn up... just reach home. :(

wait for his FR and to see if got pettite syt for your BIL boh

jackbl
03-07-2009, 01:50 AM
Lidat i think he volunteer himself to be the recee party :D I dun felt easy being BBBJ in front of so many people .... :o :o :o

yah... today just post here to ask him go look see, evening kana his activation.

Zaryl
03-07-2009, 02:36 AM
juz checking to all bro that had been there recently is there a PRC gal name cindy still working there?she was kind of a queen down there.

She was the BJ queen then... now not sure if she is still there.

yes she's still there. also got another PRC gal but forgot her name liao..

Zaryl
03-07-2009, 02:39 AM

lucky you all didn't mention my name to gather intel ... :p

snipeshot08
03-07-2009, 09:19 AM

We can send someone operating near there (wwbcm / wwfjm)to look see look see and then send us a report

No meh????:confused: Not OKT meh???:confused::D

How I know??? You always got so much insider info......:D

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
03-07-2009, 09:20 AM

Only for YOUNG VIRILE VIRGINS like you :D:p

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
03-07-2009, 09:22 AM

Izit??? How cum??? :confused: You mean his tadpoles is there izit??:D

The tall tall china-doll hairstyle gal again huh....;)

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
03-07-2009, 09:23 AM

Ah still you guys better, always help this poor old man....:o

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
03-07-2009, 09:25 AM
Lidat i think he volunteer himself to be the recee party :D I dun felt easy being BBBJ in front of so many people .... :o

Why??? You rather prefer FJ in front of many people izit???:eek::D

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
03-07-2009, 09:26 AM

Another champion local snakehead in Echo ;)

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^

Thom07
03-07-2009, 03:10 PM
Scary?? sure bo that day you just told me your boss bring you to look see look see nia hor :rolleyes::D

Different place leh!!!

Only for YOUNG VIRILE VIRGINS like you :D:p

Shhh.

Thom07
03-07-2009, 03:11 PM
lucky you all didn't mention my name to gather intel ... :p

That night you machiam like "working" as papasan there. :eek:

v.killers
03-07-2009, 10:28 PM

i never turn up... just reach home. :(

KT...I think yesterday no fun for him as he come back so early:D

He is dreaming of going Echo for BBBJ & CIM :rolleyes::D

v.killers
03-07-2009, 10:31 PM
Izit??? How cum??? :confused: You mean his tadpoles is there izit??:D

The tall tall china-doll hairstyle gal again huh....;)

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^

Dung roi....now not enough tadpoles for so many gals roi...:D

v.killers
03-07-2009, 10:33 PM
Ah still you guys better, always help this poor old man....:o

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^

Hello BIL-SS08....never believed our competitor hor :rolleyes::D

He will grab, finished her and pass to you....:(

v.killers
03-07-2009, 10:34 PM
Different place leh!!!

Shhh.

Ya I know is different place....just want you to speak out...:D

v.killers
03-07-2009, 10:37 PM

Wow....Zaryl can do part-time roi :p

v.killers
03-07-2009, 10:38 PM
Why??? You rather prefer FJ in front of many people izit???:eek::D

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^

Troi.....next time better siam far far way....:rolleyes:

jackbl
04-07-2009, 01:13 AM
Hahaha... Finally u 2 BIL sing the same tune to chọc me.... my effort pays off :D:p;)

Why??? You rather prefer FJ in front of many people izit???

Cheerios....SS08

Troi.....next time better siam far far way....

Zaryl
04-07-2009, 01:39 AM

Wow....Zaryl can do part-time roi :p

must quickly bring the gals in else eat grass.... :p

FRANK21
04-07-2009, 03:12 AM
the girls are ok lah, willing to play and damm daring, once the light is dim it is happening time

KangTuo
04-07-2009, 05:51 AM

lucky you all didn't mention my name to gather intel ...

The above is the proof that you are the actual intel.
so please gather info once you are back from cambodia :p

How I know??? You always got so much insider info

Another champion local snakehead in Echo

huh? no info lah... all wrong info given to you. no insider now.
ask Zaryl, the champion local snakehead

Ah still you guys better, always help this poor old man....

KT...I think yesterday no fun for him as he come back so early

he went somewhere else
so also no help for the always 35yo old man

must quickly bring the gals in else eat grass....

I very very quick but still eat grass. cannot action inside :p

the girls are ok lah, willing to play and damm daring, once the light is dim it is happening time

No more a happening place to me :(
go there only be kj and singer

mnbvcxzaq1
10-08-2009, 05:11 PM
5 star recommendation.

happening national day celebration in echo
lots of 'firework' in echo
cum twice for the price of one

jackbl
11-08-2009, 01:33 AM
Care to FR the quality of gals there?
happening national day celebration in echo
lots of 'firework' in echo
cum twice for the price of one

Max77
18-08-2009, 11:59 AM
hmmm...to go, or not to go...it's a lot of money to gamble leh

Hope can find the same playable gals somewhere out there...

jackbl
18-08-2009, 12:14 PM
If dun go, how to find out? IMHO, ECHO is the most playable places i know of... now very strict.... Wanted to go but the !@#@#%$#^%^ old man boss make me sianzzz.... LL
hmmm...to go, or not to go...it's a lot of money to gamble leh

Hope can find the same playable gals somewhere out there...

woshuaima
18-08-2009, 03:50 PM
Was at Echo last week.

And man, the action begins when the music is turned up and the lights dimed.

Definitely one of the most playable KTV around.!!

Girls are plenty as well!

AdGuy
18-08-2009, 10:45 PM
If dun go, how to find out? IMHO, ECHO is the most playable places i know of... now very strict.... Wanted to go but the !@#@#%$#^%^ old man boss make me sianzzz.... LL

Awaiting your activation :D

jackbl
19-08-2009, 12:31 AM
If your FR is true, u will surely being rewarded for 5pts :D..... if u XAO NHIEU NHIEU u also will get a prize :D :p

Was at Echo last week.
And man, the action begins when the music is turned up and the lights dimed.
Definitely one of the most playable KTV around.!!
Girls are plenty as well!

Hakoshu
19-08-2009, 10:50 PM
I think Echo is not worth the price.. The decors sucks.. The girls might be playable but only a few lookers..

If your FR is true, u will surely being rewarded for 5pts :D..... if u XAO NHIEU NHIEU u also will get a prize :D :p

QinCaoYou
19-08-2009, 11:39 PM
Don't really like the waiters of that place. Especially a guy, think the only guy waiter there. Always come in and act friendly, then ask for money at the end of the session, when he has done nothing except talk cock and drink our beer. Is he still around?? I last I saw he was selling duck rice at the coffeeshop at the JC junction?? :confused:

mnbvcxzaq1
30-08-2009, 03:06 PM

Quality is up to inidvidual to judge. A number of playable syt

mnbvcxzaq1
30-08-2009, 03:13 PM
Went with 5 buddies to Echo again yesterday and had another round of good session. Plenty of girls paraded inside the room for us to choose. There are alot of syt as compared to the last visit.

Once all 6 of us are sittied with girls, Bang!!! dim light, disco music on, action starts. Stripping, boobs grabbing, digging, licking, HJ, BJ and FJ. Cummed twice again.

It is always happening in Echo. It always seems like having orgy session in the public area. Too bad that we cannot share the girls during the session.

2 of my buddies tabao the 2 syt to hotel. They are thinking of doing a 4some. I am waiting for their FR.

mnbvcxzaq1
30-08-2009, 06:47 PM
After my FR, I recieve a few PM asking about quality of girls, from which country and playability.

1) got syt, got older gals, small size, big size, big boobs, small boobs, tall, short... really for you to see yourself.
2) 99% viets
3) confirm no flower vase sitting with you. ACTION all the way if your 'brother' and heart can take it :D

Go ahead and expierence it yourself. No other place is in the same league as Echo.

shi_tian_di
30-08-2009, 09:45 PM
Hi bros, care to share the latest damages ? Room charges, beer charges, mummy tips. Tks in advance cos going to try next week.

mnbvcxzaq1
31-08-2009, 02:26 PM
2 of my buddies tabao the 2 syt to hotel. They are thinking of doing a 4some. I am waiting for their FR.

FR from my buddies. No 4some but they enjoy the ST.

Hi bros, care to share the latest damages ? Room charges, beer charges, mummy tips. Tks in advance cos going to try next week.

HH: 4 jugs beer at 150+, room free
SH: 4 jugs beer at 190+ / liquor at ??? (cannot remember), room free
mummy tips: 50
waiteress tips :10
girls tips: 30 (sit), 50 (sit, hj), 80 (sit, bbbj), 130 (sit, fj)

call to book room. only 9 rooms

HIVsucks_XXX
31-08-2009, 04:22 PM
I find that club echo till today is still one of those playable strip & dig lounges but the cons always lies with the quality of girls(figure bit too small framed & skinny for most of em)and the area's hygiene.

Recommended for those who are looking for a more upscale lupsup bar with room.

rock hard
31-08-2009, 07:00 PM
Agree with most bro here, Echo is indeed a fun place to be at.

ask for Prc cindy n you shall noe. she is the commando there, but just bbbj n cim (dunno if she still swallow??) din get any FJ fm her.

dont noe if she is still working there, but i guess should be.. just try yr luck.

still rem me n my campmates used to go every year w/out fail during out ICT.

cheers,
rock hard

KangTuo
01-09-2009, 08:12 PM

so you got plan to go?

Awaiting your activation :D

are you waiting till neck long long for jackbl to go ECHO?

SubaruSTI
01-09-2009, 09:56 PM
Understand from Mummy Mary that the Viet girls are changed every monthly so quality depends on each different batch ...

Of course they are some on work permits or students passes or PR ..these are mainly the PRC .

The last batch quality was quite disappointed so i took a month break from my weekly session .. Porbably now is the new batch already .

jackbl
01-09-2009, 11:59 PM
Wait until no place to go then I may consider to go. Cant tahan the F***ing arrogant boss, why must i let him earn $$$ !!!
so you got plan to go?
are you waiting till neck long long for jackbl to go ECHO?

KangTuo
02-09-2009, 08:52 AM
Wait until no place to go then I may consider to go. Cant tahan the F***ing arrogant boss, why must i let him earn $$$ !!!

then i guess you will never step in Echo liao. There are so many place you can go to enjoy cheaper beer and let people enjoy your concert :D

Inside Echo, you will have no time to sing your songs :D

snipeshot08
02-09-2009, 09:01 AM
then i guess you will never step in Echo liao. There are so many place you can go to enjoy cheaper beer and let people enjoy your concert :D

Troi bro, read your signature also can feel your pain......:p

"everytime you say you go out drink coffee with friends, I know you just don't want me to know you go out to play and hug gals. I kept quiet. This is because I love you so I got to bare the pain. BUT WHY THIS TIME YOU LET ME LISTEN TO A GAL SPEAKING OVER THE PHONE? IT IS REALLY HURTING"

Tink I can guess what happened from the above.....:p

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^

KangTuo
02-09-2009, 09:07 AM
Troi bro, read your signature also can feel your pain......:p

"everytime you say you go out drink coffee with friends, I know you just don't want me to know you go out to play and hug gals. I kept quiet. This is because I love you so I got to bare the pain. BUT WHY THIS TIME YOU LET ME LISTEN TO A GAL SPEAKING OVER THE PHONE? IT IS REALLY HURTING"

Tink I can guess what happened from the above.....:p

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^

1 mountain cannot keep 2 tigers :(

SubaruSTI
03-09-2009, 12:41 AM
As i always said to my cheongsters friends

出来玩的, 把心放在家 , 把钱

SubaruSTI
03-09-2009, 12:44 AM

出来玩的, 把心放在家 , 把钱 包 和“弟弟“带出来就好了。

wanna to cheong, leave your heart at home , bring your wallet and cock out can already. End of the day, home is where the heart is .

snipeshot08
03-09-2009, 08:55 AM

wanna to cheong, leave your heart at home , bring your wallet and cock out can already. End of the day, home is where the heart is .

Many many many (countless in fact) trying to sound experienced in cheonging have preached the same sentence you have just said, nothing wrong in fact I would agree perfectly right ;)

But most do not know the highest level of cheonging is NOT THIS RULE, actually it is also perfectly alright to bring your heart out along, but most important is to bring your BRAIN along as well...

How many times in our lives have we been able to experienced the lure, the ecstasy, the unbearable feeling of truly liking or in love wif someone, the feeling of hurt, the feeling of missing somebody........once you get married it becomes different, even largi different once you have children.... >_<

This is why countless of us wander around in such pubs & ktvs, to reminisce about our youth romances and maybe get some "paid" romances, difficult to explain but investing feelings in is not wrong, its only wrong if we let it take over us completely thus destroying our lives or marriages .......however again same as what you have preached, THIS IS VERY EASY TO SAY BUT DIFFICULT TO PUT INTO PRACTICE :p

And those whom are wondering, NO NO I am also not capable of the highest level yet even tho I have cheong for many many years already :o, its just that fortunately I am deeply in love with my wifey so investing in such external paid romances (never did bother whether the other receipient party is true or not :D ) have never been able to sidetrack me..... ^_^

Just my pathetic 2 cents worth......

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
03-09-2009, 08:57 AM
1 mountain cannot keep 2 tigers :(

Next one try to keep in another rented mountain :D:D

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^

KangTuo
03-09-2009, 10:16 AM
This is why countless of us wander around in such pubs & ktvs, to reminisce about our youth romances and maybe get some "paid" romances,

No wonder you always hug hug gal only.... youth romances is so pure hor :p :D

Next one try to keep in another rented mountain

This one i don't know that is why I try to keep in same muontain and it failed.
Nevermind, will consult you BIL this weekend. The Tiger is coming to bite liao :p

mnbvcxzaq1
03-09-2009, 11:05 AM
Understand from Mummy Mary that the Viet girls are changed every monthly so quality depends on each different batch ...

Of course they are some on work permits or students passes or PR ..these are mainly the PRC .

The last batch quality was quite disappointed so i took a month break from my weekly session .. Porbably now is the new batch already .

You go weekly. I go fortnightly. Girls changed monthly because they or on 1 month social visit pass. Some do extension to 2 months. This batch got number of very playable syt. You should be visiting Echo

Yes, take money and cock out to whack the girls. I and my buddies will be going to whack them again next week.

SubaruSTI
03-09-2009, 10:31 PM
Many many many (countless in fact) trying to sound experienced in cheonging have preached the same sentence you have just said, nothing wrong in fact I would agree perfectly right ;)

But most do not know the highest level of cheonging is NOT THIS RULE, actually it is also perfectly alright to bring your heart out along, but most important is to bring your BRAIN along as well...

How many times in our lives have we been able to experienced the lure, the ecstasy, the unbearable feeling of truly liking or in love wif someone, the feeling of hurt, the feeling of missing somebody........once you get married it becomes different, even largi different once you have children.... >_<

This is why countless of us wander around in such pubs & ktvs, to reminisce about our youth romances and maybe get some "paid" romances, difficult to explain but investing feelings in is not wrong, its only wrong if we let it take over us completely thus destroying our lives or marriages .......however again same as what you have preached, THIS IS VERY EASY TO SAY BUT DIFFICULT TO PUT INTO PRACTICE :p

And those whom are wondering, NO NO I am also not capable of the highest level yet even tho I have cheong for many many years already :o, its just that fortunately I am deeply in love with my wifey so investing in such external paid romances (never did bother whether the other receipient party is true or not :D ) have never been able to sidetrack me..... ^_^

Just my pathetic 2 cents worth......

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

Yes totally agree with you .

That is why the band of brotherhood is important .
Our cheong brothers are always there to ensure "wake your idea" among us if we see anyone of us going sidetrack ...

I must say i was once almost became the "lost sheep" if not for my brothers who preach the famous line to me.....

KangTuo
04-09-2009, 12:05 AM
That is why the band of brotherhood is important .
Our cheong brothers are always there to ensure "wake your idea" among us if we see anyone of us going sidetrack ...

my cheong bros accompany me to cheong and find gals, i woke up awhile but went back to sleep again today.

2 weeks already and still can't forget my number2 :(
No replacement yet :(

snipeshot08
04-09-2009, 08:36 AM
No wonder you always hug hug gal only.... youth romances is so pure hor :p

This one i don't know that is why I try to keep in same muontain and it failed.
Nevermind, will consult you BIL this weekend. The Tiger is coming to bite liao

Me weird breed one lah, only want to hug hug kiss kiss not interested in upping the gal :D

My BIL-VK can leh, keep same mountain same hole but at different time:D, but dun say too early hor, I always say "SHIT HAPPENS" :eek:

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^

SubaruSTI
05-09-2009, 10:27 AM
These days really tough to get a room in Club Echo .
Really must book at least in advance one day especially for fri night.

mnbvcxzaq1
05-09-2009, 02:07 PM
These days really tough to get a room in Club Echo .
Really must book at least in advance one day especially for fri night.

You must always call to book early. This joint is so happening and there are so few rooms. There are no other joint where you get to strip the girls, teh neh neh, HJ, BBBJ and FJ inside.

Mummy Mary will always ask the girls to BBBJ. If the girl don't do it, you can complain to the mummy and change girl or the girl will be under pressure to BBBJ. Shoik :D

So you manage to enjoy in Echo yesterday? I will be visiting one of the weekdays next week.

SubaruSTI
05-09-2009, 05:02 PM
You must always call to book early. This joint is so happening and there are so few rooms. There are no other joint where you get to strip the girls, teh neh neh, HJ, BBBJ and FJ inside.

Mummy Mary will always ask the girls to BBBJ. If the girl don't do it, you can complain to the mummy and change girl or the girl will be under pressure to BBBJ. Shoik :D

So you manage to enjoy in Echo yesterday? I will be visiting one of the weekdays next week.

I am too shy to do them inside the room ...
My fav spot is 1st floor the big toilet ..u know what i mean.

Most of the gals do bbbj ...in fact they like it else where to get the $$$$.
they cannot sit too many rooms unlike those butterfly system.
They cannot survive if only depend on $30 tips per customer every night.

mnbvcxzaq1
05-09-2009, 06:22 PM
I am too shy to do them inside the room ...
My fav spot is 1st floor the big toilet ..u know what i mean.

Most of the gals do bbbj ...in fact they like it else where to get the $$$$.
they cannot sit too many rooms unlike those butterfly system.
They cannot survive if only depend on $30 tips per customer every night.

Toilet is too filthy. I usually take the room upstairs. The girls will stay upstair most of the time and by having the room upstair, I can choose the girl I like first.

Me and my buddies prefer mass participation in BBBJ and FJ, so it will be safer to take the room upstairs. :p

I think the girls will love to have customer like me and my buddies as we always go for BBBJ and FJ. :D We tips the girls at the rate they quote.

ahFaRt
05-09-2009, 06:50 PM
any bros willingly to bring me go ma? i chiong SBF so many yrs liao i never go echo b4~ bring me go see world leh ^^ leave me a pm with ur no. i will contact u back for gathering

Kozlo
05-09-2009, 07:47 PM
hi .. where the exact location of echo pub? haha.. only know blue lagoon n the rest .. near there?

darrenown
06-09-2009, 11:26 AM
hi .. where the exact location of echo pub? haha.. only know blue lagoon n the rest .. near there?

walk further down.. its on the same side as blue lagoon.. have a gd look

KangTuo
06-09-2009, 01:26 PM

walk further down.. its on the same side as blue lagoon.. have a gd look

At blue lagoon, you walk down pass Hotel 81 Opera. Go across Ceylon Lane. The 3rd or 4th unit is CLUB ECHO KTV KARAOKE LOUNGE.

It is opposite The Fragrance Hotel
Next door is Sbox ktv

CLUB ECHO KTV KARAOKE LOUNGE - Rednano Map Search - Comprehensive Singapore Street Directory, Map Search and Online City Guide of Singapore complete with Singapore Hotels, Singapore Images, Singapore Map, Map Guide, Restaurants and Business Directory (http://www.rednano.sg/sfe/map.action?querystring=CLUB%20ECHO%20KTV%20KARAOKE %20LOUNGE&uuid=98251315&zipcode=427510&txt=%3Cstrong%3ECLUB+ECHO+KTV+KARAOKE+LOUNGE%3C%2F strong%3E+%3Cbr%2F%3E++256+Joo+Chiat+Road++++%3Cbr %2F%3E+++Singapore+427510)

Detail enuff for the location? :)

Kozlo
06-09-2009, 04:47 PM
thanks bros.. will go check it out one of the days..

Sex-4-Life
06-09-2009, 05:01 PM
Bring me along too :-)

Sex-4-Life
06-09-2009, 05:03 PM
any bros willingly to bring me go ma? i chiong SBF so many yrs liao i never go echo b4~ bring me go see world leh ^^ leave me a pm with ur no. i will contact u back for gathering

Bring me along too :p

Thom07
06-09-2009, 05:36 PM

Detail enuff for the location? :)

KT is in a good mood huh? :)

KangTuo
06-09-2009, 06:39 PM
KT is in a good mood huh? :)
No...
Still in lousy mood

SubaruSTI
06-09-2009, 09:31 PM
Toilet is too filthy. I usually take the room upstairs. The girls will stay upstair most of the time and by having the room upstair, I can choose the girl I like first.

Me and my buddies prefer mass participation in BBBJ and FJ, so it will be safer to take the room upstairs. :p

I think the girls will love to have customer like me and my buddies as we always go for BBBJ and FJ. :D We tips the girls at the rate they quote.

Wow you guys veri heong .
Indeed the toilet are dirty but no choice lor .

last time even best, the gals will strip completey and used their clothes and bras to cover the TV screen so that ppl from outside cannot see what is inside the room . u can see the room is complete darkness . They are really crazy lor and we even exchange our girls to play.
Those are the days ...now they cannot do that anymore ..

icecum
06-09-2009, 10:13 PM
It had been yrs never been there liao..... wow that mary still around ar? is that ah heng still around? i still remember last time with my other two friends there we play 3 song to let the gals bbbj who never shot out after the three song will have the pay for the gals that bbbj for us ............. i still can rememeber sia.....

it true that echo it a place u can get what u want in a room......u name it u got it..... :D

arpeggi
06-09-2009, 10:19 PM
it true that echo it a place u can get what u want in a room......u name it u got it..... :D

What's up dude, it's been awhile. ;)

KangTuo
07-09-2009, 04:08 AM
visit here today and ADVANCE booking for this coming friday at 7pm till 1am
Activation notice will be send out by bro vlover this friday. The usual bros please standby :D

snipeshot08
07-09-2009, 08:20 AM
Wrong post - deleted :P

uncletoby
08-09-2009, 06:06 PM
can anyone gimme the no to the mummy mary?

many thanks!!

mnbvcxzaq1
09-09-2009, 03:33 PM
Wow you guys veri heong .
Indeed the toilet are dirty but no choice lor .

last time even best, the gals will strip completey and used their clothes and bras to cover the TV screen so that ppl from outside cannot see what is inside the room . u can see the room is complete darkness . They are really crazy lor and we even exchange our girls to play.
Those are the days ...now they cannot do that anymore ..

Yes. They cannot cover the TV screen. It is even better to enjoy with some lights.

We exchange girls to play. It happen yesterday. I mean we had the same group of girls as previous visit but we switch partners.

The last time my buddies had a failed mission trying to ask the girls to do 4some in hotel. Now that 2 of my buddies already switched partners to fuck inside the ktv room, they tried to asking the girls to do 4some in the hotel after work. I can only say that money works wonder. They had their wish come true.

Another night of sex party in Echo. Everyone of us (total 6) took up FJ package this time.

Damage:
$190 for 4 jug beer
$50 for mummy
$20 for waiter and waitress
$130 for each gal
*special offer from some girls as some of us cummed twice. One during bbbj, one during FJ

See a few sweeter young things around. Next trip must change this group of girls and try the sweeter young things.

ahlaw73
09-09-2009, 09:24 PM
wah! sounds good....just like old times at XTD and other joints....

ANY bros on for ECHO tonite??? can share share....

if so, PM me, i nearby there.....

cheers

AdGuy
10-09-2009, 12:48 AM
visit here today and ADVANCE booking for this coming friday at 7pm till 1am
Activation notice will be send out by bro vlover this friday. The usual bros please standby :D

Can I also put my name? :D

arpege
11-09-2009, 01:08 AM
seems like echo is a good place for bro to enjoy...for those bro who is thinking of going but also alone maybe can go together....:)

arpeggi
11-09-2009, 01:18 AM
seems like echo is a good place for bro to enjoy...for those bro who is thinking of going but also alone maybe can go together....:)

I like your name.. :p:D

arpege
11-09-2009, 01:54 AM
i notice your name too! lol...so alike mine....although im a month earlier but then not as active as u. anw, mine nick is a brand of a perfume...;)

darrenown
11-09-2009, 03:20 AM
nice place but close early..

as what the other bros say.. the guy waiter is a little irritating thought..

Overdosed
11-09-2009, 01:01 PM
Dear KT,

can bring me there tonight.....tonight sibei lonely....no place to hang out

ahlaw73
11-09-2009, 03:08 PM
hi guys,

have been reading about this CLUB ECHO....can i join someone there?
any of the bros going can jio me??

Hope to be able to join!

cheers!

KangTuo
12-09-2009, 09:53 AM
FR on yesterday outing.

Very tame. Did not match what I expect.
I guess go on a wrong night. They gals keep having changing parade in early part of the night.

Girls Quality: CMI
out of the 30 odd, only 2 are syt. 3 passable look but not syt.
These rest I would say out of shape and face kana langa :rolleyes:

Time: 7pm -1am
Damage: $350 (liquor + mummy and waitress tips)

Bro who are not choosy about gals and only want to raba and more. It is alright to come here. Bro who are choosy about gals, go elsewhere.

K2 rooms, sound system and girls is alot better then here.

jackbl
12-09-2009, 02:59 PM
Is the damage of K2 cheaper than here? will u organise a trip there?

JoySeeker
12-09-2009, 09:06 PM

hi bro, how is the dmg at K2:confused:...txs:)

KangTuo
13-09-2009, 05:25 PM
Is the damage of K2 cheaper than here? will u organise a trip there?

I organize, you go?
Everytime I send out so many activation but everytime you got your own place to cheong

hi bro, how is the dmg at K2:confused:...txs:)

I forget the damage.
2 months never go K2.
It should be comparable to echo
You can do a search in K2 + parklane

JoySeeker
13-09-2009, 06:58 PM
I forget the damage.
2 months never go K2.
It should be comparable to echo
You can do a search in K2 + parklane

txs bro:)...will try some of these days:p

jackbl
14-09-2009, 12:46 AM
I m a small spender so for those big "scenes" i cant afford... :D For Paramount, the spending is about $30 per pax only...

My kaki always jio me early so once I promise them liao, I cant go to yours. And u also know my timing ma, EARLY BIRD. Have u ever receive SMS at 10am asking where to chiong tonite??? I have received twice last week :D
I organize, you go?
Everytime I send out so many activation but everytime you got your own place to cheong

KangTuo
14-09-2009, 03:08 AM
I m a small spender so for those big "scenes" i cant afford... :D For Paramount, the spending is about $30 per pax only...

My kaki always jio me early so once I promise them liao, I cant go to yours. And u also know my timing ma, EARLY BIRD. Have u ever receive SMS at 10am asking where to chiong tonite??? I have received twice last week :D
We also small spender and drinker. Just that we always in big group to split the cost.
Last trip here is $50 per pax only. Sing song till soarrhroat also can. Raba till shoik shoik also.

10am not early lah. 3am i also kana. Friday cheong already, eat and rest at kopitiam, already plan for saturday nite. HaHaHa

snipeshot08
14-09-2009, 08:55 AM
FR on yesterday outing.

Very tame. Did not match what I expect.
I guess go on a wrong night. They gals keep having changing parade in early part of the night.

Girls Quality: CMI
out of the 30 odd, only 2 are syt. 3 passable look but not syt.
These rest I would say out of shape and face kana langa :rolleyes:

I concur wif your FR, most of the girls CMI :( room got no happening, KT & Carrot sorely disappointed.....;)

Will skip this place for the time being unless they have new batch :D

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^

KangTuo
14-09-2009, 12:07 PM
I concur wif your FR, most of the girls CMI :( room got no happening, KT & Carrot sorely disappointed.....;)

Will skip this place for the time being unless they have new batch :D

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^

in room only raba raba... it may already be happening for other bros.
but i expect more, so it is no fun. :)

can skip this place forever if any new batch of gals is still in the same category (out of shape and face langa)

jackbl
14-09-2009, 07:03 PM
I support u!!!
can skip this place forever if any new batch of gals is still in the same category (out of shape and face langa)

KangTuo
14-09-2009, 07:58 PM
I support u!!!

u support me, then where u wanna bring me to? :D:p

KangTuo
21-09-2009, 05:47 PM
insider info i got last saturday: a few new syt just arrive...
the insider says that they are prettier and younger than her.

:cool: