PDA

View Full Version : Do our Ministers and top Civil Servants REALLY deserve their million $ salaries???

Sammyboy RSS Feed
09-06-2013, 04:50 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

I am not questioning whether they should be paid their million $ salaries. No, my question is based on the services and expectations, are we getting what we have paid them for. Take our Transportation woes for eg, everyone who has been overseas can make comparisons and know that we are certainly not the best, not even in the Asia. We suffer countless jams, breakdowns, and our cars are overpriced....etc( u know what I am talking about). Housing is another bug bear. There is nothing exceptional about our housing...it's brick and mortar technology and whilst we have some nice and fanciful houses or housing estate, it can be easily duplicated. Our problems is the high price of housing and the lousy planning that cause us to be short of housing for our young. And don't get me started on dengue or once in 50 years old flood situations.
So have our ministers and civil servants met your expectations??? Remember they have everything at their disposal unlike their counterparts in other countries...a small compact city state, no opposition, our CPF resources to do as they pleased, million $ salaries..etc

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.singsupplies.com/showthread.php?154054-Do-our-Ministers-and-top-Civil-Servants-REALLY-deserve-their-million-salaries&goto=newpost).