PDA

View Full Version : The ladies who changed me

gotnotime
09-06-2013, 12:39 AM
I was thinking of something to write, and then one of my friends suggested that I share my life experiences so.. I'll share about the ladies who changed me. Note that names have of course, been changed.

The first love:

It was in the early 2000s, and broadband was getting popular. I was a senior in secondary school, and like the rest, I downloaded a very popular game back then.

Started the game, and in the first day of gaming, I got to know another girl online. Little did I know, something would develop between me and her over the next few months, as we spent more time together online in the game.

It was not soon before long that I started dreaming. Dreaming of meeting a lady in a black t-shirt in a familiar arcade. I could not make out who it was as it was blur, but I got an odd feeling that this lady would change my life.

I did not expect that person to be candice, the first person I met online, and the first girlfriend.

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
09-06-2013, 01:55 AM
Keep them coming bro ;)

gotnotime
09-06-2013, 12:00 PM
Going after her took little effort, as we often spent time online. Not only that, I'd spend $10 every other weekend just to cab to her place from my area, and play basketball with her before she went off for her tuition.

Not to mention, there was the occasional date as a normal couple, but being 15 years old, and her at 14 years old, we did not think of getting intimate. Instead, just having each other for company, to spend time with each other, that was enough for the both of us.

Until one day during the June holidays, we were celebrating our first month together by catching a morning show. For the first time, we were meeting at another place that's not near her place or mine. It was at dobhy ghaut area, and we walked out of the station holding each other's hands.

It was, sweetness at its best.

lebronjames6
09-06-2013, 12:29 PM
bro. make me think of my good old days

Camel
09-06-2013, 01:46 PM
bro. make me think of my good old days

Same here as well ;)

gotnotime
14-06-2013, 06:47 PM
I forgot what movie we watched, but it was a romance film. We took occasional glances at each other, and just grinned when we caught each other looking. To me, she was cute despite being tomboy-ish. I liked that bob hairdo, and how she's game for anything. (Sex hadn't crossed my mind at that time)

I don't know what came over me, but when I saw the couple kissing on the screen, I started wondering how it'd feel like to actually kiss. I took a glance at her, she started turning her eyes at me, and then slowly, turning to face me.

Me: Can I...

I didn't even bother to finish my question before leaning in to kiss her, on the lips. As though she was responding to me, both her hands started to move to the back of my head, caressing it. My hands were too, moving on her body, and then I accidentally roamed to her chest.

Breaking off the kiss

Me: Oops, that wasn't intentional ah dear..
C: You're so naughty ah, but that felt good somehow..
Me: Ya lor, we should kiss more often, haha
C: I love you

And then we continued watching the boring movie.

When the movie finally ended, we walked hand in hand, going downstairs for lunch...

Joelim1234
14-06-2013, 10:30 PM
Nice and sweet.

Bring back nice memories.

Camping here.

BMW69
14-06-2013, 10:53 PM
Camping! Lol

EnigmaofSorrow
15-06-2013, 04:57 PM
Strange that someone with a handle like gotnotime has so much time to write... I should change mine to therealgotnotime...

gotnotime
16-06-2013, 02:03 AM
It was during lunch that Candice suddenly popped a weird question

C: Hey do you think I should let my mum know about you?
Me: What?
C: Let her have a peace of mind la.. she's been wondering who I'm going out with
Me: Oh.. then we might as well go meet her?
C: Ya hor why didn't I think of that.\
Me: You play too much games liao la. Study more leh, your streaming coming soon.
C: Okay lah, so I inform my mum that you're coming over for dinner tonight?
Me: What the fuck. Give me some time to prepare can?
C: You got all the time until tonight with me to prepare.
Me: Okay..

Little did I know, this would be a dinner that would change my relationship with her. Forever, I guess.

We went roaming around the shopping district, caught another movie, and then cabbed back to her place for dinner. I was getting more nervous by the second, with my heart thumping faster, and I was breaking out in cold sweat.

For the first time in my life, I really felt scared, and I can't explain this fear.

gotnotime
16-06-2013, 02:04 AM
Nice and sweet.

Bring back nice memories.

Camping here.

Not so sweet later on, as you'll read...

Camping! Lol

You update your story soon too.. gotnopic recently hor? :P

Strange that someone with a handle like gotnotime has so much time to write... I should change mine to therealgotnotime...

And then ppl will think that is a clone of me, haha.

BMW69
16-06-2013, 02:07 AM
You update your story soon too.. gotnopic recently hor? :P

huh huh. I update everyday consistently leh. Double chapters today some more

gotnotime
16-06-2013, 02:45 AM
Come to think of it, it was the first time that I was going to her place. I got really intimidated by her family's wealth, as her mum runs a perfume business, and it was doing quite well. It was my first time seeing a household with two cars, one of them being a Mercedes Benz..

Not only that, she had a maid at home, while I was learning how to help out in housework. I honestly felt very inferior to her now. I went into the kitchen and asked if I could help out somehow, but was refused as I was a guest.

With nothing to do, I plonked myself on the bed with her, watching some shows while waiting for dinner. I was still trying hard to calm myself down.

The dinner went pretty smoothly, with the mum and me having exchanged pleasantries in the kitchen. It was during desserts that killed. She asked a very sensitive question.

Candice's Mum(CM): So.. based on your looks, what makes you think you can be with my daughter?
Me: Erm, I beg your pardon?
CM: What makes you think that you can date my daughter?
Me: I really don't know, auntie. I understand that at our age, schooling is probably more important, getting good grades, but I think we can have that somebody who is closer than a friend?
CM: I see.. I'd like to request that you stop seeing my daughter. It's her streaming year, it's important for her, like you mentioned.
Me: Erm, okay....

I can't just expect to say no, right?

But it was the first question that killed me. True enough, it did make me feel inferior about myself. My looks, my height. Everything. It was life-changing, as my life just effectively took a downturn.

Soon enough, she got wind of this and we broke up. I felt rather bitter about this. But I had to move on, somehow.

gotnotime
16-06-2013, 02:46 AM
huh huh. I update everyday consistently leh. Double chapters today some more

But gotnopic... :D

gotnotime
17-06-2013, 01:24 AM
I thought I could get over her, but I found myself cabbing to that same basketball on the very next weekend with my basketball. Shooting hoops, doing layups, a part of me was somewhat hoping for her to appear again. That was why I still went to that basketball court, despite the existence of a court nearer to my home.

I was having a good workout until I caught a glimpse of someone in the corner of my eye. A couple, in fact. But the female looked familiar. Bob hairdo, loose t-shirt. Uh huh.

There she was, with her new boyfriend. He wasn't well-toned like me, he was tall and lanky, typical of a basketball player. A head taller than me. I couldn't help but feel angry.

Who knows, maybe she had been two-timing me all along, and used her mum to break us up?

I simply continued playing, shooting 3 pointers with such deadly accuracy, he could only sit down and watch me play alone. Inside me, anger was boiling.

It was her mum who broke us up, and now she's seeing a new guy?

What if her mum did not break us up, I would still be with her right?

Various thoughts ran through my mind, but the above-mentioned two sounded the most logical back then.

To make it worse, she suddenly ran over and snatched my ball right before I was about to score another 3 point shot. We played a short, final match of basketball, with her boyfriend watching on the benches nearby.

Me: Hey.
C: Hey.
Me: That's your new boyfriend right?
C: Yeah, you're still smart like usual huh.
Me: That's who I am la, but your mum broke us up coz of your studies leh..
C: So?
Me: Wtf you mean by so. She meant well for you, breaking my heart, and now you're seeing someone else? I've stopped messaging you and everything coz I don't wanna be distracting you.
C: You didn't have to do that. After that night, you're just a normal friend.
Me: Normal friend, you say.
C: Ya.
Me: Fuck off.

I snatched the ball from her, and left the basketball court. I was too furious to continue playing anyway.

seoseo
17-06-2013, 03:23 AM
interesting bro. please continue.

BMW69
17-06-2013, 04:04 AM
But gotnopic... :D

lol you'll see why Soon enough. I'm damn hardworking man hahaha reading your story at 4 am xD

EnigmaofSorrow
17-06-2013, 08:33 AM
Anger leads to hatred, hatred to revenge, revenge to sorrow...

Then u become me.

:D

acer2007
17-06-2013, 10:21 AM
Interesting :D -set up tent-

gotnotime
17-06-2013, 10:32 AM
interesting bro. please continue.

Continuing after I'm done with my stuff for today..

lol you'll see why Soon enough. I'm damn hardworking man hahaha reading your story at 4 am xD

Don't tell me... she turned the tables on you and snapped your pics? :D

Anger leads to hatred, hatred to revenge, revenge to sorrow...

Then u become me.

Somewhere along those lines.. But that's in poly. The timeline now is still in secondary school..

Interesting :D -set up tent-

Thank you for your kind compliments :)

Ayu138
17-06-2013, 10:33 AM
Camping for more of yr story here.

gotnotime
18-06-2013, 12:26 AM
Taking a cab back home, I wondered about my next course of action. It was heartbreaking, being my first love and all. But inside me, something was changing. The optimist inside me was questioning the what ifs.

"What if, I actually stood up to the mum and told her that I loved her?"

"What if, I actually told the mum that I'll stay away from her so as not to distract her, only for this period of time?"

"What if, all along, she has already found that guy whom she loves, I should be happy for her, no?"

The what ifs ran its course through my mind as I took a short nap on the cab.

It was then, that I decided to be less of an introvert, and to be more confident about myself. To be able to chat up ladies, to hold a conversation with anyone, anytime. To be flamboyant enough, such that he was the centre of attention, and not the quiet guy in the corner, or in a clique.

It was then, that the alter-ego called Willie was really born.

gotnotime
18-06-2013, 12:30 AM
Camping for more of yr story here.

Thank you for camping ah, gotnotime to provide you with tent and food and drinks. :D

EnigmaofSorrow
18-06-2013, 06:58 AM
It was then, that I decided to be less of an introvert, and to be more confident about myself. To be able to chat up ladies, to hold a conversation with anyone, anytime. To be flamboyant enough, such that he was the centre of attention, and not the quiet guy in the corner, or in a clique.

Would you believe that this is still the opposite of who I am?

gotnotime
18-06-2013, 07:35 AM
Would you believe that this is still the opposite of who I am?

Would you believe that this was who I am back then?

gotnotime
20-06-2013, 12:05 AM
A fight for love?

Soon, it was the holidays in secondary school, and I had a inter-school camp due to my cca. It was a 3D2N camp over the weekend, and by now, we were pretty much used to camps, staying outfield :eek:

However, one does not know who the other camp mates are, despite the various inter-school events. That made this camp all the more exciting as we were split into 10 groups.

There were 3 of us who are from the same school in the group that I was allocated to. Instinctively, I took charge and became group leader. But then again, our senior wanted an assistant group leader, and the ladies voted for someone from a girl's school. Her name was Daphne. We were the same age, and for her, she was a leader like me.

My gut feeling told me that things were about to get pretty interesting for this camp..

Sorry for the short and irregular update. Chest pains from the recent haze ain't funny..

cocknloaded
20-06-2013, 01:48 AM
Soon, it was the holidays in secondary school, and I had a inter-school camp due to my cca. It was a 3D2N camp over the weekend, and by now, we were pretty much used to camps, staying outfield :eek:

However, one does not know who the other camp mates are, despite the various inter-school events. That made this camp all the more exciting as we were split into 10 groups.

There were 3 of us who are from the same school in the group that I was allocated to. Instinctively, I took charge and became group leader. But then again, our senior wanted an assistant group leader, and the ladies voted for someone from a girl's school. Her name was Daphne. We were the same age, and for her, she was a leader like me.

My gut feeling told me that things were about to get pretty interesting for this camp..

Sorry for the short and irregular update. Chest pains from the recent haze ain't funny..

NACLI camp?

gotnotime
21-06-2013, 03:58 PM
NACLI camp?

Dunno what that is, but it's not.. think you might know when I finish typing the next chapter lol :D

gotnotime
21-06-2013, 05:57 PM
After splitting into our respective groups, we took the bus to a ferry terminal which would bring us across the water to... pulau ubin! Along the way there, we have already introduced ourselves to each other, and the instructor who would be in charge of our group. Thankfully we didn't have to bring our uniforms as it would mean extra baggage.

Reaching the campsite first, we had to do some "sai kang" such as getting the stores out. Detergent, scrubs, brooms, tent and tent pins. I got the group to form a human chain and soon, the items were laid out neatly, ready for the instructor's inspection at the open field in front of the store.

It was then, that I got a downblouse, or rather, downshirt of Daphne. Being cheeky, I walked up to her and told her that her shirt was too large for her.

Me: Ehh your shirt really big hor? Seems airy, haha
D: Ya la.. Stupid me bought it a size bigger thinking that I'll grow bigger, but I didn't leh.. not much.
Me: Which part bigger ah? Heh
D: You asking for beating hor?
Me: Beat me if you can.

And then she smacked me right on my shoulder. My first instinct was to grab her arm. It was a bad choice as she yelped, surprised at my move.

Just then, the instructor finished his inspection and turned around to face us..

gotnotime
21-06-2013, 06:18 PM
Instructor saw her hand on my shoulder, and my hand grabbing her hand. Immediately, he ordered us to see him at the other side of the store, out of sight, out of the hearing range of our teammates too.

I: What were you both doing? The lady speaks first.
D: Well, we were just playing..
Me: Yeah, she playfully smacked me, so I grabbed her arm
I: Right.. you both ah, I know you couple la, but behave yourself please. This is a camp, not your chalet hor.
D&Me: Yes sir!

While walking back towards our group..

Me: Wa we really heng hor, he thought of us as couple playing around
D: Ya la.. Ehh you got no girlfriend meh?
Me: Me ah, single and available leh, you leh?
D: Heard your body damn toned hor..
Me: Erm.. who say one?
D: You didn't notice my squad all looking at you ah.
Me: Siao, of course never la. Look straight ahead also not your squad.
D: Show me can?
Me: Fuck la. Only for your eyes.

And then I took out my shirt halfway, showing her the pacs. She gasped and I quickly tucked in my shirt as we went back to the group.

I shall skip the part about the briefing and setting up the tents. Let's move straight to dinner, where we had mess tins, stove, and solid fuel, the usuals.

Our instructor showed us how to set up a fire and I got the hang of that pretty easily. I allocated the mess tins for our milo drinks, and instant noodles. Boiling a mess tin of water, I put the milo powder in and stirred it slowly while the rest got to cooking. Taking a small sip of the milo from the mess tin, I wanted to pass the mess tin to the other guys as I've prepared another mess tin of milo for the ladies.

Little did I know, Daphne grabbed the mess tin from me and sipped from there. With the ladies staring in amazement as they obviously saw the other mess tin I've prepared for them.

Needless to say, I myself was surprised too, as I saw her drinking from the exact same corner that I drank from. The rest of the group immediately said something that really got me blushing.

"Indirect kiss!"

dominator
21-06-2013, 06:25 PM
camping for more! keep them coming!!

cataramp
21-06-2013, 09:50 PM
support support, kin write finish..

D: Heard your body damn toned hor..
D: Show me can?
Me: Fuck la. Only for your eyes.

And then I took out my shirt halfway, showing her the pacs. She gasped and I quickly tucked in my shirt as we went back to the group.

i think your SEH as power as powerTAN la :D :D

gotnotime
22-06-2013, 01:06 AM
support support, kin write finish..

i think your SEH as power as powerTAN la :D :D

But now bo ho seh la lol :D

This kinda story where got finish so fast one.. Gotta feeling that it's a long one lol

gotnotime
22-06-2013, 02:23 AM
I knew what that was, but I tried to act innocent.

Me: What indirect kiss?
Group: She drank with your saliva from that mess tin!
Me: Oh nothing wrong la I guess..?
Group: Ya right~
Me: Okay whatever la huh..

I turned right to face her, where she was still sitting beside me, now starting to use her fork to spin the noodles round her fork, like how one eats spaghetti.

Me: Next time be careful la, I don't like rumors you know
D: Rumors that you and I are together?
Me: Of course la, if not what. I scared my saliva poisonous, then bring upon death to your knees you know?
D: Wa your joke really cold ah. Death to knees... you're the only one to make fun of my name like that.
Me: Coz I am who I am, witty willie. Ah damn, doesn't rhyme.
D: Haha, fail!

And then we finished our dinner, and went back to our respective tents to rest for the day.

gotnotime
22-06-2013, 02:36 AM
camping for more! keep them coming!!

My goodness.. does moderated post take that long to appear? I don't remember seeing it before I finished the latest chapter :confused:

xiongxiong
22-06-2013, 02:50 AM
My goodness.. does moderated post take that long to appear? I don't remember seeing it before I finished the latest chapter :confused:

Can la ~~~ still pitch tent for more interesting story

gotnotime
22-06-2013, 02:54 AM
Can la ~~~ still pitch tent for more interesting story

Wondering if I should still type more or not for today, heh.

EnigmaofSorrow
22-06-2013, 03:05 PM
Wondering if I should still type more or not for today, heh.

Carry on! I'm reminiscing as well... lol...

gotnotime
22-06-2013, 03:49 PM
Carry on! I'm reminiscing as well... lol...

Those were the days aye.. Now we've to work harder to get back in shape. Hopefully in time for uni :D

gotnotime
22-06-2013, 07:23 PM
Not sure who upped my points, but I'd like to thank you for the 10 points :)
Probably another update coming late at night before I go for work tmr morning.

BMW69
22-06-2013, 07:38 PM
Lol indirect kiss reminds me of primary school

gotnotime
23-06-2013, 12:45 AM
Lol indirect kiss reminds me of primary school

That happened in upper secondary school life for me, lol ;)

gotnotime
23-06-2013, 01:22 AM
Author's notes: Sorry for the late update! Gotta work tmr, so here's a little update as promised :)

The next day, we woke up and did our usual exercises, statics, running around the camp site. But the highlight of the day was kayaking and navigation around the island.

Soon after the briefing, we were made to wear life vests and get our kayaks out of the warehouse and into the water. Having one star qualifications did not do me good, as I was immediately "volunteered" by my squadmates to show example to the rest of the people.

So... I did what the instructor told me, as he explained the steps. Paddling, changing directions, capsize drill, etc. Everything went well as we paddling around the island, until I saw her capsize her kayak. Immediately, I went over to her side.

Little did I know, as she was panicking, she grabbed hold of the bow of my kayak and attempted to climb onboard. It was meant only for one person, and her additional bodyweight caused my own kayak to tilt at a dangerous angle, and eventually causing me to capsize as well :eek:

EnigmaofSorrow
23-06-2013, 01:05 PM
Those were the days aye.. Now we've to work harder to get back in shape. Hopefully in time for uni :D

Gym... lets go.

I'll help u bulk up, you'll help me get my abs back... lol.

gotnotime
24-06-2013, 04:21 AM
Gym... lets go.

I'll help u bulk up, you'll help me get my abs back... lol.

How to? :eek:

I've lost most of my muscle mass no thanks to the past 2 years. Sigh.

gotnotime
24-06-2013, 04:25 AM
The instructor soon came over to rescue us, and we proceeded back to camp to dry up and debrief. Maybe it was me, but I caught a hint of black under that wet PE shirt of hers.

Me: Eh Daphne, later remember to change your shirt hor. I think I saw something on your shirt.
D: What did you see?
Me: Fuck. Of course your bra la, don't tell me you went braless meh.
D: Ohh... Wa lao you pervert leh, look at my chest only.
Me: Ya la ya la only your chest la hor. Wa lao the contrast so big that's why I'm telling you but you still accuse me some more.
D: Okay la, ehh later navigation leh, I'm scared we get lost how?
Me: Don't speak like I'm a noob with map and compass like you can?

That shut her up real good as the debrief ended and we made our way back to our tents to change out of our wet clothes.

Next up, navigation!

gotnotime
26-06-2013, 03:41 AM
Author's notes: Once again, sorry for the irregular update, I really gotnotime to write sometimes..

After yet another admin brief, our instructor brought us on a little tour of the island, showing us the various routes, junctions, and of course, that wild boar over a fence in a kampong. (I honestly wonder if it's still there.. it seemed to be quite old already)

After that, we were led back to our camp, and had maps and compasses issued to the groups. We had to navigate our way to the various checkpoints set by our instructors, who'd be tagging along with the group while we navigate our way.

Maybe it was just me, but handling a map and compass seems pretty intuitive to me, as I led the group to the checkpoints, along with discussions with my groupmates.

Nearing evening time, we were on our way to our last checkpoint for that day. We were the fastest among our peers, and naturally, we ran downslope towards the next checkpoint when we saw it. A wooden shed by the side of a road.

It was then, the unthinkable happened as I slipped on a wet patch of road, and found my world rapidly turning upside down and rotating, as I muttered a word under my breath.

"Fuck"

Halokitty
26-06-2013, 07:03 AM
Nice.. Thank you :)

EnigmaofSorrow
26-06-2013, 08:10 AM
How to? :eek:

I've lost most of my muscle mass no thanks to the past 2 years. Sigh.

Trust me... I'm a "professional"...

gotnotime
26-06-2013, 08:40 PM
Nice.. Thank you :)

Haha.. I'm still writing :)

Trust me... I'm a "professional"...

Right... Sex god on bed, bodybuilder in the gym :eek:

gotnotime
26-06-2013, 11:22 PM
It felt surreal as I saw my world spin two rounds before I landed on my knees hard. I managed to stand up on my own, but my knees felt weird. It felt.. exposed. I looked down at my knees, there was no blood, but the skin had been scrapped off, leaving the flesh exposed. There were three such patches on both my knee caps.

It felt funny as I slowly walked back to camp, especially when the cold wind blew with my knees exposed to the elements. Just then, she decided to make fun of me

D: Hey so your knees how already? Death approaching your knees?
Me: Yeah right, death-knee... Ain't dying yet la hor.

Soon, the night was approaching and we had our campfire. Singing campfire songs while seated with our respective squadmates felt almost weird, as we guys found ourselves making eye contact with the ladies. It was the same for me, as I found myself glancing at Daphne from time to time. That smile, the way she laughs. I was somewhat getting infatuated.

The next day, we broke camp and went back to Singapore by boat. After which, we had a bus taking us back to our school. However, little did I know that it was the aftermath of getting her email that was well, devastating.

Iridium
26-06-2013, 11:23 PM
hmmmmm... dare i venture a guess...
Scouts and girl guides camp?

gotnotime
26-06-2013, 11:24 PM
hmmmmm... dare i venture a guess...
Scouts and girl guides camp?

You're still wrong.. A very obvious hint is that it's at pulau ubin. :)

hongy
26-06-2013, 11:30 PM
i think NPCC or OBS??

Unforgiv3n
26-06-2013, 11:32 PM
You're still wrong.. A very obvious hint is that it's at pulau ubin. :)

It should be NPCC

gotnotime
28-06-2013, 01:32 AM
Sorry to those who have been waiting for updates, I won't be able to update for the next 3 days as I gotnotime. Triple chapter once I'm back. :)

cataramp
28-06-2013, 05:52 AM
triple chapters siol!

cleffa3000
28-06-2013, 06:04 AM
wah nice story
how i wish i was daring enough to know gals in sec sch

EnigmaofSorrow
01-07-2013, 12:42 AM
Right... Sex god on bed, bodybuilder in the gym :eek:

Neither, nor...

But... seems like you are "promoting" me... lol.

gotnotime
01-07-2013, 11:09 PM
Neither, nor...

But... seems like you are "promoting" me... lol.

Afterall, you're the buff almight sex god :p

On a side note, I'll be updating this thread tmr instead.
Got a feeling that my life's going to change big time... :eek:

EnigmaofSorrow
02-07-2013, 12:13 AM
Afterall, you're the buff almight sex god :p

On a side note, I'll be updating this thread tmr instead.
Got a feeling that my life's going to change big time... :eek:

Yeah yeah. The buff almighty sex god who cant get a girl...

studdyme
02-07-2013, 10:28 AM
camping for more!

gotnotime
02-07-2013, 07:48 PM
Yeah yeah. The buff almighty sex god who cant get a girl...

Aww please, you have choices, not like willie.

camping for more!

Thank you so much for your support, but I recently really gotnotime. And then soon, it's back to studies and.. gotnotime.

gotnotime
04-07-2013, 05:34 PM
Author's notes: Sorry for the late update, really gotnotime recently as I'm going back to studies :D

When I got back home, I added her on MSN back then. (Friendster was still pretty much like the facebook of today back then)

Almost immediately, she invited me into a conversation with another friend of hers. Who happens to be smart enough to know that I've developed some feelings for Daphne.

2 months down the road, we got much closer, hanging out when we had time, and going out on dates too. It was then, that I decided to let her know of my feelings. Little did I know, she suddenly teared up and hugged me tightly.

Me: What's the matter?
D: I can't love you, but yet I know I'm falling for you..
Me: You have a boyfriend, I guess?
D: How you know...
Me: Your reaction just confirmed that. Who is he anyway?
D: He's Kenny. Always been rough towards me..

At the back of my mind, I was wondering if it was my fellow squadmate, Kenny, that she's talking about. But I brushed that thought aside, and thought that we should continue dating, and she'd break up with him when the chance came.

gotnotime
04-07-2013, 07:05 PM
The next day in school, I kept thinking of possibilities. Who that Kenny might be, and the chances of him being the squadmate. The Kenny I knew was half a head taller than me, more buff than me, definitely stronger than I am. I was lean and toned, he was bigger and more buffed, even though he was less toned than me.

I considered testing this out based on the assumption that her boyfriend Kenny, IS the squadmate Kenny that I know. In the meantime, my other squadmates have already known that I'm dating someone, and they are naturally interested to know who I was dating. It made everything seem much easier.

I asked them to observe from a distance with Kenny, as I met Daphne after school. I thought I saw him scowling when I held Daphne's hands. Needless to say, Daphne's ex is the Kenny I know. Instantly, I know I'm in deep shit.

EnigmaofSorrow
04-07-2013, 08:56 PM
But... you know Kung Fu... :d

gotnotime
05-07-2013, 01:20 AM
But... you know Kung Fu... :d

I still got beaten la.. yikes, I'm too late to make it a third post for the day.