PDA

View Full Version : Geylang --> IR (Integrated Resort)

rabitsu
26-05-2005, 07:52 PM
Any chances of Geylang replaced or upgraded to IR?...

KCKC
26-05-2005, 09:54 PM
I think there is a possibility if some big player somewhere out there do
it quietly, maybe on a smaller scale.

WayangWayang
26-05-2005, 10:29 PM
I hope and pray. :)

urger
26-05-2005, 10:50 PM
I think geylang may not have any major change in the next 5 years. But instead Petain will be shut down due to the drastic development around Jlalan Besar. Example, Two major condo project at and ard there. The developer and resident there will put pressure to the authority to shut down the mini red light area.

Maybe the authority will build a multi-storey whore house at geylang and demolish all those 2-storey hse.

walao
27-05-2005, 01:23 PM
Any chances of Geylang replaced or upgraded to IR?...

Yeah...at least 5 gambling machines in each and Cat40 houses, the *play-while-you-wait* system hopefully to be INTEGRATED....i pray and wait...

WALAO

KCKC
28-05-2005, 12:08 AM
[Yeah...at least 5 gambling machines in each and Cat40 houses, the *play-while-you-wait* system hopefully to be INTEGRATED....i pray and wait...]

Yeah! hope they put a pin ball machine inside each room also, so i can lift
the WL on the pinball machine and do a FJ juz like that Jodie Foster's movie
some time back. Forget whats the name of the movie liao.

The_Hustler
28-05-2005, 02:51 AM
Intergration.... and how about:

A pool table where we can tarma with the aid of cues?

or

Strip Poker?

or

Jackpot machines before proceeding to the room with prizes ranging from scented condoms to sexy lingeries to monetary refunds?

or

Roulette where the u bet on ur fav girls' numbers?

Kekeke....

Dream on,
The Hustler

hoodlum
31-05-2005, 12:40 PM
1. Geylang remain instead of to some God-forsaken locale (Kranji was rumoured)
2. Circle line ready soon
3. IR coming

Get it? GL is the supply to the IR needs. :D Long planned liao... proximity to Marina. Imagine Kranji to Marina.... pre-cum also evaporate.

Kidding
hoodlum

Ah Dez
31-05-2005, 12:50 PM
VOTE ME!!..

VOTE me as the next PRESIDENT for SINGAPORE!!..

i make sure, upgrade all the streets.....

LESSER AV RAIDS...

MORE VARIETY !

better service!

and i will make BBBJ LEGAL!!!...

VOTE ME! as the next PRESIDENT!...

AH DEZ!!! BOLEH ! ! !

:D

hoodlum
31-05-2005, 12:52 PM
VOTE ME!!..

i make sure, upgrade all the streets.....

LESSER AV RAIDS...

MORE VARIETY !

better service!

and i will make BBBJ LEGAL!!!...

VOTE ME! as the next PRESIDENT!...

AH DEZ!!! BOLEH ! ! !

On... But got discount or not? :D

hoodlum

Ah Dez
31-05-2005, 12:54 PM
On... But got discount or not? :D

hoodlum

ermm.... fuck , can use CPF pay!... swee?

hoodlum
31-05-2005, 12:58 PM
ermm.... fuck , can use CPF pay!... swee?

Swee... so itz like that... Press 1 follow by# for CPF payment? :D

hoodlum

bikee69
31-05-2005, 01:12 PM
so itz like that... Press 1 follow by# for CPF payment? :D

hoodlum

I think better to have membership system. Every month deduct 1 time from the CPF acct.....no need to key in every visit :p

easyeasy
31-05-2005, 01:12 PM
VOTE ME!!..

iVOTE ME! as the next PRESIDENT!...

AH DEZ!!! BOLEH ! ! !

you go and get the application form and submit first

rubberband
31-05-2005, 02:10 PM
Swee... so itz like that... Press 1 follow by# for CPF payment? :D

hoodlum

come to think it, you can also run for it too... of course bru Ah Dez got better chance of winning lah.... afterall, don't think you are above 25, not to mention 45..

We do have the infrastructure as you put it... proximity does sort of encourage the suitable activities for the correct area.. looking at it, there could be another boom period of GL once again soon...

What better place than SinLand.. or as bru Hustler once mentioned the famous 555 story... Gambling "WU", Xio Gan "WU" Watch Girl Teng Sa "WU"

Crazy Band

t123
31-05-2005, 02:43 PM
Instead of IR, 与其不如建 Poseidon or Plaza Entertainment like Bangkok. Like that the image of Prostitution look more glam and professional as like in Belgium got whorehouse go public-listed. Anyway, I guess that next time the 2 las vegas wannabe building is up, SB forum will have lots of posting on WL or FL hanging around which one-arm bandit or blackjack table. Singapore govt agree that we cannot live without vices espcially whoring and gambling. But, singapore cannot publicise to the world that these are equally impt to out economy because we can't afford to look like 3rd world country with industrialised world's economy structure. Ironically, when STPB went to Big Apple to do roadshow, A-gua was used as an icon. :D

hoodlum
31-05-2005, 02:47 PM
come to think it, you can also run for it too... of course bru Ah Dez got better chance of winning lah.... afterall, don't think you are above 25, not to mention 45..

We do have the infrastructure as you put it... proximity does sort of encourage the suitable activities for the correct area.. looking at it, there could be another boom period of GL once again soon...

What better place than SinLand.. or as bru Hustler once mentioned the famous 555 story... Gambling "WU", Xio Gan "WU" Watch Girl Teng Sa "WU"

Crazy Band

President you know... where got below 45 one... not Singapore Idol you know... Ah Dez will be sworn in lah of course, Master without portfolio, overseeing the GL liberation. That's hell of a job, with all the requests from randy liberatos. :D

So free today izzit... keke
hoodlum

On a serious note, if voted in, I will liberate

rubberband
31-05-2005, 02:56 PM
President you know... where got below 45 one... not Singapore Idol you know... Ah Dez will be sworn in lah of course, Master without portfolio, overseeing the GL liberation. That's hell of a job, with all the requests from randy liberatos. :D

So free today izzit... keke
hoodlum

On a serious note, if voted in, I will liberate

You will liberate yourself? By sending out unmarked cars to house calls? Or you will liberate them to freely roam without fear? Or you will liberate the brudderz here from overpaying?

Or are you going to rule with a iron finger or tongue?

That is how puberty dies? With a thunderous gush!!! [quote from puckme, SexWars - Orgasam of the SITH]

hoodlum
31-05-2005, 03:17 PM
You will liberate yourself? By sending out unmarked cars to house calls? Or you will liberate them to freely roam without fear? Or you will liberate the brudderz here from overpaying?

Or are you going to rule with a iron finger or tongue?

That is how puberty dies? With a thunderous gush!!! [quote from puckme, SexWars - Orgasam of the SITH]

Cars? Roam in fear? No more lah.. Area cordon off ala Bu Xin Jie (Walkstreet). Designated pickup points from Aljunied MRT, circle line etc.

Monthly promo macam Singapore Sale... flexiplan up to the house operators to promote and quote packages... and one more thing.

legalise MM to operate in houses... of course lah.. Foreign ministry need to lay the diplomatic structures... ok..ok.. being unbiase, the Indians also can...

Truly international, Truly Singapore, Truly GL!!

hoodlum

ps... who say Singapore is boring :D

The_Hustler
31-05-2005, 03:28 PM
Cars? Roam in fear? No more lah..

Truly international, Truly Singapore, Truly GL!!

hoodlum

ps... who say Singapore is boring :D

Dun talk so much...

Be serious can bo...Colombia or England?

Intergrated Sex & Soccer,
The Hustler

hoodlum
31-05-2005, 03:32 PM
Dun talk so much...

Be serious can bo...Colombia or England?

Intergrated Sex & Soccer,
The Hustler

Nabei... about to ask you? How?

Think draw leh.

hoodlum

The_Hustler
31-05-2005, 03:42 PM
Nabei... about to ask you? How?

Think draw leh.

hoodlum

This reminds me to do a request to our future President. For starters, set up mini betting Spools counter in legal houses... presenting "Bolah Jalan". Imagine the thrill and spills of running into the room... bonk bonk bonk... come out jalan win... collect instant winnings...rush in bonk bonk bonk another gal... wosay!

As for the match.... as Newcummer's favourite pastime - ENGLAND eat, lick, eat, lick...win win win!

Roam tonight?

Slurp!
The Hustler

hoodlum
31-05-2005, 04:47 PM
Roam tonight?

Slurp!
The Hustler

Can but late. Ard midnight. Boleh then sms me.

hoodlum

microstar
31-05-2005, 05:07 PM
VOTE ME!!..

AH DEZ!!! BOLEH ! ! !

1. PRC , Viet , Indo.
2. One Vote from me.
3. Nomination Day remember to go and register and stand for
'PRESIDENT'.