PDA

View Full Version : Gift from WL

lauahbeng
07-06-2013, 11:09 AM
Anyone receive gifts from WL before? as maybe you rtf her many times.
What does it mean if she buy you things? :rolleyes:

sammyboyfor
07-06-2013, 01:24 PM
What does it mean if she buy you things? :rolleyes:

Gifts from whores are bad luck. Don't keep them. Donate them to a temple or give them to a charity.

jaywalk
07-06-2013, 03:38 PM
That serious.. lucky i never had such "gifts".. but i do bring some cheap ferrero rochelles for them whenever i visit FL Dome stables.. missed STB.. Hollywood.. Vicky.. Amy.. Moto.. etc etc..

justl00king
21-06-2013, 09:28 PM
What does it mean if she buy you things? :rolleyes:Means you have just met up with a special and different one from the rest of those fl.

She is deeply in love and wants to marry you.

Congrats??? ;)

jameschong1
11-07-2013, 09:24 PM
Gifts from whores are bad luck. Don't keep them. Donate them to a temple or give them to a charity.
=======
last time one of the keong siak girls even give me $8 ang pow
she say never give anyone other than me
I donate to a tissue seller in chinatown

newyorker88
12-07-2013, 05:06 PM
Gifts?

WHat type? STDS? :D... I dont want them.

saabking
12-07-2013, 08:13 PM

Oh? Does a treat - e.g., a meal considered as a gift too. LOL

jacky43
12-07-2013, 09:16 PM
Mine friend! This is from H16 Amy, which I had not seen her for quite a while. Serious she and, Ada are nor clocking in regularity this year. I insert mine dick into Cookie's mouth, if I am mistaken that AV would not be interested.

They don't want to be treated like fools, taken advantage of being kindness by granting permits to travel into my country. This girls had not wake up from their dreams, the CCTVs are there with reasons.

Now Amy had told me they are not allow to date customers, I believe last year now I don't. By the way, this evening at a coffee shop a 50 plus Chinese man asked a PRC beer girl, something like that.

"We can travel into Malaysia because over there, no restriction from the beer company she cannot offer sex." She pretence don't understand, some how my feelings she is careful only.

justl00king
13-07-2013, 09:05 AM
Got to know a fl, after initial meet up and on the second session was surprised when she brought soup from home for me.

Following up with few more sessions, got invited to her home. She would do up a nice home cooked meal for us and just chill at her place.

This is gf feel to the max! Gifts or nice treatment from wl, beware of kc trap! ;)

clinton
14-07-2013, 04:19 PM
That serious.. lucky i never had such "gifts".. but i do bring some cheap ferrero rochelles for them whenever i visit FL Dome stables.. missed STB.. Hollywood.. Vicky.. Amy.. Moto.. etc etc..

really? good practise , anyone bring gifts to PT girls ? :rolleyes:

clinton
14-07-2013, 04:21 PM
Got to know a fl, after initial meet up and on the second session was surprised when she brought soup from home for me.

Following up with few more sessions, got invited to her home. She would do up a nice home cooked meal for us and just chill at her place.

This is gf feel to the max! Gifts or nice treatment from wl, beware of kc trap! ;)

bro, which country? think not in SG right :p

clinton
14-07-2013, 04:24 PM
would like to receive gift of points from all PT bros here, and will return 5 jugs if regain my power later :D:D

clinton
15-07-2013, 12:30 AM
would like to receive gift of points from all PT bros here, and will return 5 jugs if regain my power later :D:D

got zapped here, enjoy bros .... :D

justl00king
16-07-2013, 10:46 AM
bro, which country? think not in SG right :pBro, not local. ;)

Koke
16-07-2013, 11:22 AM
got to know a fl, after initial meet up and on the second session was surprised when she brought soup from home for me.

我也要!!!
:d:d:d

justl00king
16-07-2013, 01:39 PM
我也要!!!
:d:d:dYou want to cook dinner for me too?

Hahaha. :p

Koke
16-07-2013, 07:09 PM
You want to cook dinner for me too?

Hahaha. :p

can la but i cannot cook in my hse, my lau bu will f**k me for messing up the kitchen, i can go your place to cook, haha:D:D:D

justl00king
17-07-2013, 03:45 PM
can la but i cannot cook in my hse, my lau bu will f**k me for messing up the kitchen, i can go your place to cook, haha:Dbro, thanks but sounds too gay. haha :p

I still prefer chiobu to cook for me, after that can have her for dessert. ;)