PDA

View Full Version : Why would someone do that ?

xoxo0312
07-06-2013, 01:32 AM
Why would a married men extend help to another gal in her darkest period go her life, and later tell her that he likes her?
And next keep pushing for sex?

Does he really like the girl or it's purely lust?

ramon
07-06-2013, 09:28 AM
It's purely lust.

see see only
07-06-2013, 09:41 AM
This world everything done is for some motive ... :o

The only difference is the motive asked discreetly or directly :rolleyes:

sane
07-06-2013, 09:47 AM
not surprised, jus be direct back and tell him, u r not interested.

xoxo0312
07-06-2013, 10:49 AM
But if u have fallen for the person and since he extend his hands when u needed help, but was only told that he is a married man ?
I really regret now

Castrol
07-06-2013, 11:42 AM

it is both.
but in practice of chivalry, for me i will just request for a kiss from the girl. :D

OilMan
07-06-2013, 12:16 PM
Sometimes, a marriage just got off line. Know what I mean?
Most married couples drifted apart due to many issues.
Some got attached with 3rd party (married or single), some got FB or go look for FL and etc...
Emotions especially betw opposite sex are unpredictable.
Myself, yes, I'm married and I had a sugarbabe who later became my FB for almost 3 years. We had our ups and downs, but after a while, you just get to likes that person. She just got married and decided to do a clean break.
Frankly, I like to be with her as we had an explainable chemistry and can communicate better together.
So a relationship, once started is difficult to stop and could be painful too.

Big Sexy
07-06-2013, 12:49 PM
get over it.. he did it because he fancy having a shag wih you. nothing else.
i have helped so many people when they needed one and have never requested sex in return.

Why would a married men extend help to another gal in her darkest period go her life, and later tell her that he likes her?

cuntarow
07-06-2013, 05:32 PM

can u elaborated your status in these, u r the married man or the gal or a friend of either???

hamsapkwai
07-06-2013, 05:48 PM
Have you not heard of the saying " the road to hell is lined with good intentions?" :p

xoxo0312
07-06-2013, 08:23 PM
can u elaborated your status in these, u r the married man or the gal or a friend of either???

I m the gal.. Although it is already a past, I can't seem to get over it.. I feel 'used'. I can't trust guys like before..

by73
07-06-2013, 09:35 PM
But if u have fallen for the person and since he extend his hands when u needed help, but was only told that he is a married man ?
I really regret now

For god's sake, he's married. Wise up, ts..
U can't choose who u'll love, tat's for sure. But u can definitely choose which path to take.

xoxo0312
07-06-2013, 11:26 PM
For god's sake, he's married. Wise up, ts..
U can't choose who u'll love, tat's for sure. But u can definitely choose which path to take.

I know perhaps I am really too naive to think that someone is going to extend his help when I needed it so much.. After this, I sank deeper into depression as I already had it and he knows about it.. But somehow.. I don't know what got into me to fall for someone like him.. Till date, I still feels being so stupid really regrettful to ....

by73
08-06-2013, 08:50 AM
I know perhaps I am really too naive to think that someone is going to extend his help when I needed it so much.. After this, I sank deeper into depression as I already had it and he knows about it.. But somehow.. I don't know what got into me to fall for someone like him.. Till date, I still feels being so stupid really regrettful to ....

I feel u cos i've been there ( involved wif a married person unknowingly ).
It's ok,ts.. we r all born naive. Tat said, fooled u once, shame on him. Fooled u twice, shame on u. Cut him loose n move on wif ur life, else u'll sink deeper.
Gd luck..

achu
08-06-2013, 09:11 AM
TS sorry to hear about this... Since this in the past already, try not to think abt and move on in life... I presume u are still young and has a great life ahead of u.
For a start, u should forget abt this thread u started.

OilMan
08-06-2013, 12:57 PM
Well, just have to get over it. I know its easier said than to do.
But what to do, once a relationship is gone or feeling is not there; it is just not there anymore.
Should treat that as an experience and be aware next time when meeting new guy.
Not sure whether it will help, but you will eventually get over from it.
Let time heal the wounds.. that's what we know.
Good luck.

deludedgal
08-06-2013, 09:23 PM
most guys do that. Just dun do anything you will regret.

pakalolo
08-06-2013, 10:34 PM
The right one is always the next one that comes along in the meantime enjoy your life with all the wrong ones:D

Loner08
09-06-2013, 09:34 PM
TS... every mistake is a lesson learnt. Sometimes its a blessing to learn ur lesson sooner rather than later.