PDA

View Full Version : Need ladies gb party

MadameMoiselle
06-06-2013, 04:46 AM
As the title says, anyone ladies up to join me in an orgy/gb party? Strictly for ladies. Drinks would be on the house. Currently the only female but rather have the attention well divided to other ladies other than just me. Ciao bellas. Hit me up a.s.a p!

HolocaustCpl
07-06-2013, 07:08 PM
Nice thread, support!! :D

HoloCaust F

MadameMoiselle
07-06-2013, 10:40 PM
thanks alot!:D

Ratispitra
08-06-2013, 03:17 PM
Stubbornly can I join in ?
Lol

SexIsPain
09-06-2013, 06:00 AM
As the title says, anyone ladies up to join me in an orgy/gb party? Strictly for ladies. Drinks would be on the house. Currently the only female but rather have the attention well divided to other ladies other than just me. Ciao bellas. Hit me up a.s.a p!
Drink Mixer & Game Organizer ? ^^

MadameMoiselle
09-06-2013, 07:53 PM
Guys, its a private party la...lol...
all im allowed to do is just seeking the ladies..:D

PPGirl
10-06-2013, 12:37 AM
Seems like a nice party.
If only it is just a normal ladies nite ;)

MadameMoiselle
10-06-2013, 01:03 AM
Seems like a nice party.
If only it is just a normal ladies nite ;)

hey thats not a bad idea idea itself. i will keep in mind abt it and if the rest if the ladies here wldnt mind the idea, why dun we have it soon after this party is over. we'll have a wild one with a theme all ladies nite with lacy and naughty lingerie getups. hit me up if u have other ideas. wld love to have such parties soon. ;)

HoneyBear
10-06-2013, 01:07 AM
hey thats not a bad idea idea itself. i will keep in mind abt it and if the rest if the ladies here wldnt mind the idea, why dun we have it soon after this party is over. we'll have a wild one with a theme all ladies nite with lacy and naughty lingerie getups. hit me up if u have other ideas. wld love to have such parties soon. ;)

How about all the gals in sexy lingerie n play while the respective partners just only to watch, not participating!

HolocaustCpl
10-06-2013, 02:01 PM

I love that idea too... Hehehe
:D

HoLoCaust F