PDA

View Full Version : Article from newspaper. Cheating wife.

Catalytist
05-06-2013, 09:45 AM
Just to share.

Wonder if the guy is here.

http://iwantrevange.wordpress.com/

stog
05-06-2013, 09:47 AM
Just to share.

Wonder if the guy is here.

http://iwantrevange.wordpress.com/

It's an advertisement

Catalytist
05-06-2013, 09:48 AM
Serious ? Got cross my mind. But it was on the newspaper. "Wan Bao"

henabi
05-06-2013, 09:53 AM
the phone number is there even... can go and CSI de

unsung80
05-06-2013, 10:23 AM
Life, full of shit. Marriage vows nowadays are pointless, trust and betray are the consequences.

(o)(o) Tuner
05-06-2013, 11:20 AM
The phone no. is there. Did any members here tried calling that no.? :rolleyes:

Tekki
05-06-2013, 11:50 AM
Could be an "act" or a fake news made by that handphone spy app company to promote the app :o

yAdd
05-06-2013, 11:58 AM
Seems to be fake as mentioned.

The post 'http://iwantrevange.wordpress.com/2013/06/02/confrontation/' stated I just arrived back in Singapore this morning. She came and picked me up. While we were in the car, she told me that she knew that I was tracking her. Apparently, a few people reading my blog called the person and the bastard told the bitch!
in the first paragraph.

If that so, why didn't he remove the numbers after knowing that? And why would he expose those numbers in the screenshots?

blues_38sg
05-06-2013, 03:17 PM
Should be fairly easy to identify the Cheating-Wife :

1. The "C" bank she's working at
2. Mentioned that she's holding a top management position
3. She drove a BMW

Any bro working at "C" bank ???

digicert
05-06-2013, 05:44 PM
hope the husband can sort things out asap

taciturn
06-06-2013, 07:33 AM
With a child involved it is really difficult to throw in the towel.

acidicavex
06-06-2013, 08:10 AM
Hmmm like promoting the spyware very good......

AirBust
06-06-2013, 10:16 AM
Shall we start a discussion on how we will deal with this if we are in the shoes of the husband?

Let me start the ball rolling.

I will blow it up because,
1) They have apparently made it clear that have made you a fool and wants to continue making a fool out of the husband by getting him to bring up the daughter based on what the wife says 'Sue will be taken care of'.
2) That bastard, even after sleeping with the wife, still acted nonchalant, and still continues to behave he is king and can treat that husband like invisible.
3) the daughter is not his. In the long run, you are goinng to face a lingering trouble in the future. Who knows they might use the girl to blackmail the husband when hey are down and out. Or will the daugfhter even recognise him as her father after protecting her.

What I will do is to get that bastard family to break up, then deal the wife. If he wants to protect the daughter, he can still care for her. but what ths point of caring foir her when she is not your own daughter?

Certain misgivings from people can be let go and be forgiven. But what happened to this husband is definitely not one that we should let go. Why let these bullies, who never learn from their lessons, yet still continue to take advantage of you and treating you like a fool, go scot free? You let them go, you still have the hatred for them while they continue to enjoy their lifestyle.

Cerberus
06-06-2013, 01:14 PM
Sg guys are such wimps.
here is what i will do if im the hubby.

1. File for divorce. Named n shamed the adulterer. Since civil service go lodge report to public service commision. Coz civil servants need to abide certain code of conduct. Even he might done nothing wrong, civil record will be affected.

2. Someone mentioned abt the child. Who cares.? Not mine anyway.

3. Have fun in sbf after the saga is over.

illimitable
06-06-2013, 02:12 PM
Though the child may not be his there must be a certain amount of emotions involved.

topcook1
06-06-2013, 02:50 PM
No surprise...there are lots of woman having affair nowadays. Too much temptations and lack of endurance in relationship.

cunnilinguslove
06-06-2013, 04:11 PM
IMO, it's an advertisement by the tracking s/w ... lol

西方失败07
06-06-2013, 05:25 PM
Though the child may not be his there must be a certain amount of emotions involved.is fine...nobody will remember the victims in years to come....the limelight will mainly be the culprits only...u see edison? until now nobody forget him....there is nothing to worry in this case.by the time the daughter grow up already forgotten the saga..:)

Cerberus
06-06-2013, 05:34 PM
Though the child may not be his there must be a certain amount of emotions involved.

I cant bring myself to bring up the adulterer's child.

No surprise...there are lots of woman having affair nowadays. Too much temptations and lack of endurance in relationship.

Equal opportunities in workplace means equal chances for affairs.

sunhuan-con
06-06-2013, 06:20 PM
Time has change man and woman are in equal status..man can affairs and so do woman too. Since man wants to have sex with others they got to be prepare their wife or gfs bonk around too.

西方失败07
07-06-2013, 09:23 AM
Time has change man and woman are in equal status..man can affairs and so do woman too. Since man wants to have sex with others they got to be prepare their wife or gfs bonk around too.
but man fuck around penis shape won't shrink, as it don't change its shape so wife won't find out...but pussy go around getting fucked will become loosen, sure caught...imagine a wife u didnt fuck for 2mths then u find that how come so loose...

illimitable
07-06-2013, 12:06 PM
The child is innocent.

Cerberus
07-06-2013, 12:25 PM
but man fuck around penis shape won't shrink, as it don't change its shape so wife won't find out...but pussy go around getting fucked will become loosen, sure caught...imagine a wife u didnt fuck for 2mths then u find that how come so loose...

But wimpy sg guys who treat their wives as Queens will think it is their dicks had lost power.

Bonus08
07-06-2013, 04:42 PM
He should not allow them to get away with it. If he does not expose them, they would have won. They are probably laughing at how stupid he is and letting them get away with this

sharpshot
07-06-2013, 05:34 PM
Sympathies for the husband.

西方失败07
13-06-2013, 11:59 AM
But wimpy sg guys who treat their wives as Queens will think it is their dicks had lost power.yeah man...but after pondering for some days...i tink this blog is for marketing only....:mad:
unless the adulterers are exposed soon referring to the blog otherwise this must be another cheapskate scam to promote device...:rolleyes: