PDA

View Full Version : Carine, the manipulated and blackmailed Milf wife

Hardstick15by5
03-06-2013, 07:01 PM
Sharing a story of someone I know back then. fiction or not, you decide bros.

A brief description on the female lead.

Carine is turning 31 this year, about 1.55m tall, a caring mother of two children, a demure and loyal wife to a husband who's a high flyer under those government scholarship 'sit back and don't make mistake sure get promoted each year' schemes. (those civil servants here should understand this) She married into his family when she was 22, only had a boyfriend prior to that in a relationship that lasted a year plus. She attended church since young and have strong believes in premarital sex, thus repelling any approach from her ex. Her husband, Timothy, was the only man who has ever seen her naked, felt her and made loved to her.

Despite giving birth to 2 children, Carine managed to maintain her figure rather well. Apart from some flesh around her waist, her smooth silky and slim legs and arms remained, along with her cute features and her succulent lips. She had shoulder length brown hair which she often permed and silver rectangular framed spectacles which gave her a classy look which hinted a few shades of a slutty secretary look from certain angles.

Carine was a well primped lady who wore cotton blouses of almost every shade of color, the G2000 collections. She hardly shops and only buys when necessary. The last time she bought office skirts was years ago, thus making the ones that she own tighter than before as her bum grew more flesh after giving birth, but hence giving it a even better curve. she had always been shy about it, vexing that her bum is too obvious, but little did she know that it was a daily dosage of eye delight for some of her male colleagues. They imagined themselves doing all sorts of naughty acts to her perky ass.
On days when she was in the mood, Carine would put on her shiny blouses of satin in earthly colors. Before she gave birth, those blouses were perfect fits.. but post pregnancy, her breasts grew to fill the blouses amply and exaggeratedly especially after her second baby a year ago. The usual 34B bras which fitted her cups perfectly before pregnancy were now too small to even contain her breasts which have grown to a 36C after the 2nd child. Being the spendthrift that she was, she never bothered shopping for new underwear or new clothes and wore the same set as she did years ago. Imagine the combination, a tight satin shirt which revealed the entire bodyline of her full cups which were bulging out of the insufficient cup space. Being the innocent woman that she was, she would even put pins to hold the folds in between the buttons together to prevent her cleavage from exposing themselves through the holes. But given her new blessed bosoms, the pins often split open when she moves around without her knowing.

She was a boring woman, only had a limited selection of her underwear. They were always matching, two in black, three in beige, three in white, one in grey and one special set of red which she would wear on her once a fortnight love making date with her career centered husband. The infants were well taken care of by her in laws’ helpers and Carine led a carefree and stress free domestic life in the riches of her husband. To her, that was happiness to it’s very whole.

This was as life as she knew it until something changed it.....

simple2kee
03-06-2013, 08:10 PM
interesting story! camper #1

Hardstick15by5
03-06-2013, 08:11 PM
Carine worked in a bank and held a good post. Despite her rather handsome salary of almost $8k a month, she always felt inferior to her husband who earned so much more. She was never bad in her studies, but her husband outshone her so much in every aspect that despite her study grants, she felt bad about herself. Her in-laws were reluctant to let their precious son marry such a simple/nobody woman at first, but gave in after realising that their nerdy looking son had no other chances of finding another woman who wasn’t in it for the money. The marriage was tough in the initial years, Carine found it hard to conceive. The in-laws were outspoken in their disappointment in Carine’s ability to bear them grandchildren. However, little did they know that it was their precious Son who was responsible for it.

Being the proud scholar and nerd personality that he was, Carine and Tim only consummated their marriage days after their wedding. Tim was so weak that he fell asleep after what he referred to as an exhausting wedding. If only Tim knew how many of the men in the ballroom were dreaming of fucking his wife when they saw Carine in that alluring cheongsam tea dress that revealed her beautiful slim legs. They spent most of their honeymoon exploring the place rather than making hot love in their romantic suite. They finally had sex on the 3rd day of their honeymoon because Tim saw some European women in their sexy and extra revealing bikinis at the hotel’s pool.

Boy, Tim was bad in bed. There was so much precum even before he saw Carine’s beautiful bare breasts for the first time. And when he did, he was already halfway to his ejaculation. Carine was clearly not aroused at all, neither did she know the feeling of it. When the first penetration came, it was plain painful because the nerdy Tim didn’t even know how to lick a woman’s nipples right. It was awkward and even more awkward, Carine was not turned on, not one bit. Tim even took four to five tries before he could push his small penis into Carine’s pure and sacred pussy for the first time. Her vagina walls were dry, but Tim was already releasing so much precum that it lubricated Carine’s pussy instead. The first penetration felt weird and painful, Carines pussy was still so tight as it was her first time, but Tim had no problem fitting his mini penis in. It was only 5 cm long and 2 cm wide. Once in, Tim screamed out in delight fucked her pussy frantically. He pumped her pussy like a doggy mating simply because...... He was already ejaculating... Yes.. an orgasm just after 5 strokes of pussy pumping. He unloaded, probably his first batch of released semen, into Carine and then climbed over to the other side of the bed and fell asleep.

Carine laid in bed, wondering and confused. So this is sex? She asked herself. But Carine never bothered because she herself had no prior experience to reference to. Carine got up and went to the bath to clean away the sticky semen. There was some blood from her virgin try, but not a lot. Probably because Tim’s was just too small to tear the rest of the hymen open.

For the remainder two nights of the honeymoon, Tim fucked Carine whenever he felt his horny mood returned. They could be in the middle of lunch when he started to feel horny after looking at the scantily clad Caucasians around. He would request Carine to go back to their room and have sex with her. Even after the 5th time, Carine still did not enjoy it. She felt some feeling down there, but it was plain awkward and most times pain. But she was very glad that her husband finally consummated the marriage to prove his attraction to her. She had been in great confusion ever since their wedding night.

The honeymoon ended and they both returned back to work, their normal lives. Their next fuck session didn’t come until the weekend. Tim had totally forgotten about his horniness and the pleasure of sex. He was so engrossed with work once again. Truth be told, he loved his work more than anything else, even himself. From there on, sex only came once a fortnight, sometimes even a month. The longest Carine experienced was going through 9 weeks without sex, until a sexy female colleague turned Tim on which led to the session to break the record.

Carine was always happy with the security and luxury of their marriage, but her in laws never allowed her to truly enjoy it until she finally gave birth 6 years later.

She thought life would be truly peaceful and happy....

Until she made a series of mistakes.... elsewhere and at work... A mistake so bad and a decision much worse to follow.

Fast forward to the present.

Carine had just returned to work for a month after her maternity leave. She had just gotten used to the work habits and routines. Being meticulous, she ended the day after clearing her work and assignments. Just as she was about to leave for home, her immediate boss, John, called out to her from his office opposite.

“Carine, is this the final draft?” John yelled for Carine to go into his office.

“Yes it is boss.” Carine replied meekly, John was a notorious Indian boss who had no qualms about his abuse of his powers over his subordinates.
“You are sure about it?” He asked again, with a smirk.

“Yes Yes I’m sure boss. Can I go now?” Carine replied without hesitation or thought. She was stressed and had a place to rush over to. Besides, that was what John would always do, being an ASS about it and asked that same question to intimidate his staff.

“By all means, go.” John replied with deviously and a sly smile.

Carine had no idea what slewed thoughts John had in his mind as his eyes were glued to her irresistible ass as she turned and walked out of the office quickly. As she turned in the corridor, John admired the slight hour glass figure of hers, her bulging breasts in that tight fit maroon blouse and the perky butt behind, thinking about what he was going to do to her in the days to come.

To be continued.

NRider
03-06-2013, 10:28 PM
Second camper !!!

Coffeecans
03-06-2013, 10:29 PM
setting up coffeeshop here :)

MCL1881
03-06-2013, 10:44 PM
Wa seh, inter racial fun here.

Gonna be a huge difference to the tiny dick Tim has

shawnanderson
03-06-2013, 10:48 PM
blackmailed is always a good word to be used in the title to get people in.

High sexpectation of this story:D

Rasta Marley
03-06-2013, 10:52 PM
Looks like a nice story brewing; joining the campfire :cool:

grayhound
03-06-2013, 11:02 PM
camping for yr story !

Camel
04-06-2013, 06:04 AM
Nice one ;)

herodieyoung
04-06-2013, 06:40 AM
:cool: pls continue :D

Longitude
04-06-2013, 07:26 AM
Fabulous. Please carry on.

TREKLIM
04-06-2013, 07:31 AM
Camping waiting for more

Hardstick15by5
04-06-2013, 07:32 AM
The next day, Carine returned to work weary from her stress from home. She put on her favorite satin silver blouse and her usual black skirt. She always liked the feel of satin by her skin which often helps her to relax.

While waiting for the lift, a familiar figure crept up behind her. When she got in, the figure followed, so did the many others who were rushing to get to their offices to clear their work. The lift was packed, but not so much. When Carine went in and turned, the figure behind her was already right in her face. Carine managed to squeeze into the back of the lift, but the figure just kept moving backwards. It was so close that the man’s back was pressing against her breasts. Just as she was about to signal to the man, she recognised the back view of him.

Is it John? She thought to herself. Why is he here so early? That ass usually arrives way after everyone does.

Carine decided to avoid any trouble and kept mum. As the lift went out, more people left the lift and none came in, but the John resembling figure did not bulge one bit. His back was still pressed heavily onto her breasts. Carine could smell his cologne and couldn’t stand the smell of it... Deep down inside, she had wished for bad things to happen to her evil boss.

When it was finally their floor, they made their way out. It was indeed John. She wondered if he did it on purpose. The first half of the day went on peacefully, there were no interruptions from John which was as good as a miracle itself. Carine tried her best to focus on work and not from the domestic persistent issue. Then lunch time came,
“Carine, before you leave for lunch. Please come into my office.” John yelled from his door.

Carine signaled her colleagues to go ahead without her as she quickened her steps to John’s office.

“Shut the door and close it. I don’t want anyone to interrupt us” John barked. Carine quickly close the door and locked it. She noticed that John had shut all the blinds and they had complete privacy. She wondered if John was intending to discuss the performance bonus of the staff with her?

Just as Carine was about to sit down on the chair, John stopped her.

“Did I ask for you to sit down? Stay there!” he commanded and got off his seat.

Then, Carine saw something and was stunned to her very core. John’s flyers were undone and his huge penis was sticking out of it in the red boxers he was wearing.

lglg666
04-06-2013, 08:29 AM
A happy camper here.....:D

Daily 6 points to share/return/exchange

alan0338
04-06-2013, 09:31 AM
sexciting liao camping here... :D

imvivian
04-06-2013, 09:46 AM
Camping.. :)

Chin71
04-06-2013, 06:38 PM
More please. Thanks.

Hardaway1818
04-06-2013, 06:40 PM
Good start! Camper setting up tent

SkyFive
04-06-2013, 06:51 PM
camping :cool:

bus72
04-06-2013, 07:19 PM
Interesting stuff there, do continue :D

Tallchap
04-06-2013, 08:57 PM
Very nice ^^ pls continue TS :) upz

diputs1269
04-06-2013, 10:45 PM
Something sexciting coming up, camping here for more updates :)

onehornymonk
05-06-2013, 12:35 AM
Can't wait for the story... Please continue....

eeemen
05-06-2013, 03:03 AM
Another camper here! Cheers bros, ............

skyline2000
05-06-2013, 04:04 AM
Nice story.

Chucky2019
05-06-2013, 09:08 AM
Nice story. Post more pls..

Hardstick15by5
05-06-2013, 09:33 AM
Carine immediately used her hands and covered her eyes.

“Why? What’s with your rude behaviour?” John demanded an answer.

“boss... your zipper is down..” Carine replied weakly...

“Yes I know...” He replied confidently, “so now tell me, how does that make you feel?”

“Huh? What do you mean?” Carine, confused.

“You tell me, how does it feel for someone to flash you?” John yelled.

“it makes me uncomfortable.” Carine was careful with the words she chose, still confused with the situation.

“Yes precisely!” john barked again... zipping up his pants. “you can open your eyes now..”

Carine did so as told, John was staring at her angrily. “DO YOU KNOW THAT I’VE RECEIVED 5 COMPLAINTS ABOUT YOU?”

“Com.. comp... complaints? About me??” Carine’s heart shot right to her mouth, she had never been complained before. In fact, her CV was sparkling clean, she was due for another promotion soon.

“YES!” John walked over towards her. “DO NOT MOVE!” he instructed fiercely and then struck out his hand and pointed to Carine’s breasts...

Carine looked down at them and replied. “I don’t understand... I’m not revealing anything..”

“NOT REVEALING ANYTHING? WHAT ABOUT THIS?” John poked hard at the area where the top of her cup ends and the excess from her huge breasts bulged out from the cup.

“WHAT ABOUT THIS? ISN’T THIS REVEALING?”

Carine wanted to back off and run away, but the constant barking from John terrified her and made her knees weak. Carine had so long ago wanted to quit her job, but the stress from her in laws was much more unbearable.

“I don’t understand?” Carine replied feebly.

“YOU DON’T UNDERSTAND ANYTHING AT ALL! YOU DUMBASS! ARE YOU TRYING TO SHOW OFF YOUR BOOBS BY WEARING SUCH A SMALL BRA? ARE YOU TRYING TO SEDUCE ME OR THE DIRECTORS TO GET YOUR PROMOTION?” John somehow had so much energy to continue barking, his finger remained on Carine’s breast.

“no no.. I’m not...” Carine quickly defended herself.

“THEN EXPLAIN THE SMALL BRAS!” This time round he poked harder once more

“i’m not wearing them on purpose... its my pregnancy. After it, my breasts grew. I have not bought new bras yet.. “ Carine managed to compose herself and explained.

“DO YOU TAKE ME FOR A CHILD? ARE YOU SAYING THAT AN EXEC LIKE YOU CAN’T AFFORD NEW BRAS? ARE YOU TRYING TO MOCK ME?” John then slid his finger along the cup line and down to her cleavage where the buttons were. He used his finger to spread the holes between the buttons and touched her cleavage slightly while doing so.

“WHAT ABOUT THIS THEN? PEOPLE HAVE BEEN COMPLAINING THAT THEY CAN SEE YOUR WHOLE CUP” John kept his finger there. “ARE YOU WEARING A TIGHT BLOUSE ON PURPOSE AS WELL?”

“Huh?” Carine was ever so careful always, how the pins came off.... “I’m sorry, they must have dropped off.. I’m so sorry! This won’t happen again.”

John pretended to calm himself down and took a few deep breaths. “I’m giving you half an hour. Go get yourself a stack of new bras and report back to my office. This is your only chance to save your promotion if you still want it.”

“Half. Half an hour? I don’t even know where the nearest bra shop is!” replied frantically.

“YOU REALLY DON’T KNOW ANYTHING DON’T YOU? You are sure you deserve that promotion?” John smirked. “go to ion orchard. There are bra shops there.’

“Can I have more time? I will get new blouses too” Carine thought carefully and requested.

“YOU TAKE ME FOR A BUTLER OR A CHAUFFEUR? YOU WANT ME TO WAIT FOR YOU WHILE YOU SHOP?” John barked even louder “The blouse is FINE! Just get yourself bras that fit! Do not get new blouses, I DO NOT WANT ANY OTHERS TO NOTICE YOU UNDERSTAND ME?”

“Yes sir. I understand.” Carine turned hurriedly to leave.

“AND REMEMBER THIS, if anyone finds out that I have to teach you how to dress properly, you can kiss your promotion goodbye”

Hardstick15by5
05-06-2013, 09:36 AM
Bro Chin71!

Thanks for the up!! 22 points?????? how did you get such high power??

4Dguru
05-06-2013, 09:52 AM
Bro Chin71!

Thanks for the up!! 22 points?????? how did you get such high power??

bro chin71, 11-power. he oso premium member so can upz double pts (11x2) and zap ppl 11 pts . ordinary samster only can upz 11 and zap 5 pts......:D

Hardstick15by5
05-06-2013, 10:05 AM
bro chin71, 11-power. he oso premium member so can upz double pts (11x2) and zap ppl 11 pts . ordinary samster only can upz 11 and zap 5 pts......:D
wow. I'm truly honored. thanks to all bros for the support.

sgiceboy
05-06-2013, 10:20 AM
upsssssssssssssssssss

Born2Skru
05-06-2013, 10:26 AM
Nice one...more please :)

Hardstick15by5
06-06-2013, 08:30 AM
This chapter may have been altered or dramatized, simply for more pleasure to the readers.

Carine took the lift down in tears, never has John been so mad at her. She was on the verge of a meltdown as she couldn’t take the stress anymore. Her children kept her sane. She knew she had to clear each hurdle as efficiently as she could. She cabbed down straight to ion orchard, checked the directory and found only two lingerie shops. Victoria’s secret and La Senza. She was familiar with the former and she was against the idea of wearing such, she walked quickly to La senza instead.

The moment she walked in, she knew she was in deep trouble. All the bras were suggestive and had the come fuck me signals... there was not a plain colored one in sight. She looked at her watch and realised time was not on her side. She realised that she had to just go with it. She quickly tested for her size and selected about ten of the different selections, paid and headed back straight to her office. She didn’t even have the thought to grab herself some lunch. Time literally crawled as she waited for the cab to reach her building. When she finally made it back to John’s office, she went straight in without thought.

“WHAT THE!” John exclaimed as he jumped from his seat and turned around. “GET OUT!”

“I’m so sorry!!!” Carine cried out and quickly shut the door... what was John doing?
“GET YOUR ASS IN HERE NOW!” John barked and Carine followed.

“I’m so sorry boss! I thought i was running late!” Carine explained pitifully.

“Spare me your crap. Now show me your effort to keep your promotion, or worse, job.” John slyly replied.

Carine handed the bag over to him. John flipped through the contents and took them out one by one, he looked impressed and with a pervertic smile, “you’re really a seductive slut aren’t you?” John abused her with that remark.

“no no.. these were the only ones availa...” Carine blurted immediately

“NO NEED TO TRY AND EXPLAIN YOU DECEPTIVE SLUT.” John cut her before she could finish.” What are you waiting for? For bosses to be seduced by you before you start wearing a PROPER BRA?”
Carine understood and quickly took one of the bras and headed out of his office.

“WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU ARE GOING?” John barked once more.

“to.. to the washroom to change! Like you wanted me to!” Carine quickly replied to explain.

“you really are a cunning slut aren’t you?” John said with much pretended shock. “Are you trying to make the staff think that I’m talking advantage of you?? That we were fucking in this room and you head out of my office holding that SLUTTY BRA???”
“No.. no... I never meant that..”

“WHY WHY WHY DID I EVEN THINK OF TRYING TO HELP YOU!.. NOW YOU WANT TO GET BACK AT ME BY FRAMING ME??” John made full use of the situation and lied.

‘No no! it’s not that! I really didn’t have that intention!! I just needed a place to change!” Carine teared and tried to explain herself.

“DON’T LIE! You can change RIGHT HERE! Can’t you?” John said slyly

“But....”

“BUT WHAT? You think I’m interested in looking at you change? Look at your fats? YOU THINK I’M A PERVERT, DON’T YOU?” John challenged her to say yes.

“No.. NO!!! I don’t! I’m sorry.. “ Carine said “could you turn around please?”

“How dare you tell me what to do? I AM YOUR BOSS and YOU DO NOT TELL ME WHAT TO DO!” John rebutted. “GO OVER TO THAT CORNER AND CHANGE! I’m not going to look at you unless I want to puke my breakfast out.”

Carine quickly grabbed the first bra, turned around and walked to the corner to change... As she unbuttoned her blouse slowly, feared filled her to her very toes. It was the first time she was stripping in a room with another stranger. Even though he claimed to be not interested, but it was still horrifying. She hesitated, then tried took off her tight blouse quickly but it wasn’t easy. She felt a pair of pervertic eyes staring at her smooth and silky back but didn’t dare to turn around to confirm it.

THANK YOU BROs TRASHCAN and SGICEBOY for the tremendous ups... thank you so much.

(i'm not writing for points. just hope the story provide a daily dosage of sexual entertainment for fellow bros.)

Coffeecans
06-06-2013, 09:37 AM
ho sey liao! :)

lglg666
06-06-2013, 09:45 AM
Wah....getting hot now:D

Daily 6 points to share/return/exchange

Userlim
06-06-2013, 10:11 AM
Getting a huge hard-on reading this in the office!

Keep it up Bro!:)

Hardstick15by5
06-06-2013, 10:23 PM
‘my my... so this is how her back looks like... and this is what I will see when I do her from behind...’ John thought to himself. unknowingly, John’s hand shifted to his penis and started to rub and pleasure himself while he sat comfortably on his $5000 leather chair.

He gasped next..

Carine had just unhooked her bra from behind and removed it swiftly. She couldn’t hold on to both the bras, the beige one which she wore and the new turquoise with zebra prints bra and her satin blouse. She dropped the old bra and tried putting on the new one on quickly. It fitted like a glove comfortably as Carine quickly hooked the back up. Just as she was about to put on her blouse,

“Hold on!” John blurted. “the price tag is still on your bra you dumbass. Are you trying to draw attention to yourself again??”

“no boss! I forgot about it.. i’m sorry!” Carine mumbled in fear, she reached to find the tag..

“it’s at the back, you’ll never get it this way... goodness sake.. JUST TAKE IT OFF TO DO IT... you’re wasting my time here!” John barked.
Carine jumped but did as she was told.. she quickly unhooked her bra, took it off and tried to pull of the tag. She tore the paper off but the plastic hook was still there. John was shifting his seat so that he could get more angle on the side of Carine’s breasts.

‘holy cow.... they are huge! How good to squeeze and suck on them.... damn this Chinese milf!!!’ John lecherously entertained himself, but he was still hesitant on the approach to up this woman whom he had dreamt of fucking for the past 2 years.

Just as Carine was about to put the bra back on. “The plastic thing is still on you dumb ass. HERE! USE MY SCISSORS TO CUT IT OFF!”

“it’s ok boss! I can just leave it there.” Carine quickly rejected his offer in fear of moving around in her bra and exposing herself further.

“I wasn’t asking.... Either you come over here and get the scissors yourself, or you want to trouble me to bring it to you?” John retorted back, daring her to make him walk.

Carine hesitated, she picked up her blouse and covered her front, walked towards the desk quickly and got the scissors. She intended to return to her corner to cut it but John was quick to intercept her action.

“STOP WASTING TIME WALKING HERE AND THERE ALREADY. JUST CUT IT OFF NOW and PUT ON YOUR DAMN CLOTHES!” John instructed sternly.

Carine did as told, turned around, revealing her bare smooth back to John. John’s already erected penis grew bigger. Carine cut the tag off, bend forward to put the bra on.

At this moment, John couldn't take it anymore, he stood up and grabbed Carine...

dudick
06-06-2013, 10:52 PM
Camp here for update.

test101
07-06-2013, 02:14 AM
more pls. liking where this is headed

Hardstick15by5
07-06-2013, 09:11 AM
Or rather, John wished he had the guts to do so. But he knew he had to make his moves carefully. He could be the one losing the job in the end.. He needed for Carine to agree to fuck him voluntarily and so far, his plan was working well. Carine has shown that this job meant more to her than perhaps, her dignity.

John salivated at the moment Carine bent forward to put the bra on, her protruding perky ass which he would die to doggy fuck for. Carine swiftly stood upright and hooked the back of her bra on. She proceeded to put on her blouse. He swore to himself, that this would not be the last time he sees this. That this will happen everyday, after he give Carine a good fucking session and she puts her clothes back on.

As she tucked in her blouse into the skirt, she turned around. “I’m done boss, is this ok?”

John was afraid to stand up as his erection might show. He did so cautiously and approached her slowly. He placed his hand on her shoulder to pull the blouse up and tightened it. Pretended to check if there was any excess breast mass bulging out of the new bra and touched on the top lining of the cups a little.

“Now this is finally acceptable.”

"GOOD! NOW YOU LOOK PROPER! Now you don't look like a slut trying to seduce her co workers and bosses for a promotion." John tried his best to condescend her.

"From now on, I DO NOT WANT TO SEE YOU IN THESE AGAIN!" John said as he walked over to the corner, picked up Carine's worn 34B bra and threw it into his thrash. He then packed the rest of the bra back in the bag and handed it over to Carine.

Carine quickly took it from him, had an eye on her old bra but decided that she would have to plead with her boss more to retrieve it. "Boss, can I leave now?" Carine pleaded for her leave.

"YES! about time now. Congratulations, you've wasted two hours of my time and my LIFE! And don't you be a slut and go dramatize this story to others. I have enough evidence to get you fired" John said skeptically, fearing that this whole thing will turn favour against him.

"No I wouldn't dare to. Thank you boss for helping me." Carine said and quickly left the room.

John sat down in his comfy chair in disbelief of what had just happened before him. He had just managed to get the milf of his office to strip for him and made her think that she was the one at fault and it was right for her to do so. Even though he didn't get a full view of her full breasts, which would be beautiful and perfect in his imaginations since years ago, even before they got big after pregnancy. John somehow knew that the chances of him getting more of Carine's beautiful breasts will be there in the days to come. He sat down, planning his next move on how to get Carine to strip more for him.

John was never cool in school, in fact he was always being bullied and teased for his foreign accent. He spent his childhood in India but came over to Singapore when he was 17. By then, he had already completed most of his university studies in India so school here was relatively simple to John. He excelled so well that he received scholarship offers, like the one he had to join his current company.

The girls in the same course as him loved to be his friend, but never his girl friend or even friends with benefits. So did the girls staying in his hostel too. John would always dream of banging the local girls while he masturbated himself everyday in his single room while staying back from lectures he didn't need to attend. He would watch porn and dreamt of doing the different positions in real. But for those long years of yearning, he never had the chance to. He was always awkward and lousy with women.

However, John could sense his luck changing.

4Dguru
07-06-2013, 09:27 AM
john is from India. .....getting more and more sexciting........:D

clubenjoy123
07-06-2013, 09:46 AM
Wow TS have started a sexicting story. Very nice n thks for sharing.

studdyme
07-06-2013, 10:16 AM
camping for more!

zqjwc4ever1
07-06-2013, 11:22 AM
Good Story...Keep it going!

Hardstick15by5
07-06-2013, 08:01 PM
Carine left the room and quickly snuck back into her own office room and closed her door shut tight even though John had banned the other executives from doing so. John frequently shouted for them to go into his office so they were not allowed to close the door. However, Carine really needed moments to herself. She couldn't believe what had just happened. It was like a drama series turning true, only that it was like an introduction of a porn novel but it wasn't one. God knows she's never even read one or watched a video.

Carine was is disbelief. She was still bothered about her domestic problems, work somehow was a form of solace for her, her little successes of work gave her comfort that she was capable in her life. Yet now this last outlet of solace seem to be compromised soon. Carine knew she was due her promotion, her two maternity leave had taken a toll on her portfolio and there were other younger colleagues catching up on her. She needed to get this promotion now or someone else would snatch it from her. Who knows when the next opening will be. And even though it's just work, her in laws would probably give her more stress about this issue despite her bearing them a grandson finally.

Carine looked down on the newly bought bras. 'How in the world am I suppose to wash these without my in laws or hubby realising that I've bought these seductive lingerie? What would they think of me?'

Carine decided that there was no way she could bring those home without them being detected by her inlaws' hawkeyes. She opened the door of the cupboard and chucked them in to the corner. She sat down at her computer and googled for the nearest traditional bra shops.. She would later head down to the nearest one to grab the plain colored ones before heading home.

Trying her best to concentrate on her work, a trait which Carine had in abundance, she focused on clearing her work once more. Finally, it was time to knock off. Carine checked, John had left the office, probably for a meeting. She decided to sneak in to retrieve her old bra, in fear that her in laws may find out that she returned home in a different one. To her dismay, the thrash had been EMPTIED!

'where can it be?' Carine wondered to herself. She checked her watch, decided that there was no time to look for it, she headed straight to the nearest Triumph store. Despite being over her 30, Carine felt like she still lived with a curfew set by her in laws, despite them never having put it down in black and white or words, it was an unspoken rule that Carine had not much time for her own leisure and shopping. She qucikly picked a few, 2 black and 2 beige and decided to try them on. she did not want to give John any excuses to fault her the next day. As she unbuttoned herself, the memory of stripping with John behind her felt so real once more. She looked at herself in the mirror, her satin blouse already removed, she was only in her newly bought turqiose bra with zebra stripes.

For a moment, Carine admired herself in the mirror. She has never done that before. She went about her work days with minimal make up, she hardly even use lip stick. Carine even felt guilty that she had a moment of joy of seeing herself in sexy seductive lingerie. She wondered what her husband would say or react. Would wearing these back then changed their sex life and how things would eventually turn out the way they did. Carine shuddered for a moment, wondering what gone into her to have such thoughts. She quickly put on the new, or rather newer plain bra. It was beige in color, it made her milk soft skin look even fairer. The look in the mirror felt familiar, it felt boring and mundane, it was a look that Carine tried to maintain for her whole life, it was so predictable but yet peaceful and serene.

Carine quickly changed out of it, hid away the new saucy La Senza bra in her handbag and put her blouse back on. She quickly paid for her items and hid the rest of the new bras in her bag and left. On her way home, Carine cleared her mind and tried to retain whatever sanity she had left. No doubt in her own world, she didn't realise the lecherous eyes of so many men staring at her in her tight satin blouse which was hugging on to her braless bare 36C cup breasts. The cold air made her nipples erect at their prime which left two highly visible knobs on her satin blouse.

The moment she got home...

francined69
08-06-2013, 12:54 AM
Camping here too!

Hardstick15by5
08-06-2013, 01:37 PM
The moment she got home, whatever erection Carine had on her nipples all went soft and limbed away. Yes, this was the kind of effect her home had on her.

The peace and happiness that she always wanted had faded over the years as the disappointment in her in laws grew with each delay she had in bearing them their grandson. It was so pressurising for her that she had to go to an extreme and rather foolish method to get herself fertilised.

"Why so late ah today?" Her ever suspicious MIL asked the moment she walked past the living room.

"It's that idiotic boss again. Made me stay behind to finish his work" Carine found a familiar excuse to deflect away the intense queries.

"Mind your manners Carine, we have guests." MIL cautioned her.

Carine noticed a few familiar faces, their rich family friend was here.

"Good evening Mr Tan." Carine raised her voice and greeted him, quickly went back to her room to settle her newly bought items. The night went by, she slept not in peace but with worries about the next day.

As Carine slept horridly, John was alone in his condo. He had stripped himself naked and after a few beers, John was in the mood. He was busy pleasuring himself with one hand masturbating himself to the different ideas and plans he had in mind to manipulate the milf who would be at his mercy. He had so many direct confrontational ideas, like how he would just command Carine to get down and give him his first ever blowjob.

In the other hand held the bra Carine wore for the entire morning, the scent of her breasts still strong in the cups of the bra. John had retrieved it from his thrash bin the moment he heard Carine's office door close. The sweet smell was turning John on to a near orgasm as he sniffed harder with each breast. He imagined himself sucking on Carine's breasts as he started to lick and suck on the bra cups as well. Within minutes, John unloaded his first batch of semen to relief his hormonal severe charge after witnessing his favourite milf stripping for him. He rested a while before continuing his second round or imagination, devising a plan to get Carine to take off her skirt and show him her one hell of a ass.......

The next day came, Carine put on her clothes carefully, double sealed her shirt folds with more safety pins and headed off to work. Much to her relief, there was no John figure today to come compress her breasts in the lift. She ducked stealthily into her office and begun her day of work. She waited in dreaded anticipation for John to bark for her to go into his office for a review but to her surprise, there was no such occurrence. As lunchtime drew nearer, Carine soon forgot about her worries. Just as she was about to leave her floor to the lift, a familiar voice boomed from behind her.

"MUST I TEACH YOU EVERYTHING??" The familiar voice of an asshole boomed from behind

Carine’s body shook as she turned around reluctantly.... “Yes boss?”

“MY OFFICE! NOW!” John stormed off as Carine forced her dreaded self to move behind him.
“CLOSE THE DOOR.” John said as he turned one of the chairs opposite his table around and sat down. “come over here.”
Carine did as she was told.. “now turn around......”

‘Click!’ Carine heard the sound of the camera shot being taken. She quickly turned around to see what was John up to.. He held a camera in his hand and from the preview screen which he was flashing to Carine, she could see that... HE HAD TAKEN A PHOTO OF HER BUTT!!

Miruo
08-06-2013, 02:11 PM
Subscribed :)

eddtan1
09-06-2013, 08:30 AM
Please continue bro...

imvivian
09-06-2013, 02:17 PM
nice.. camp here

Hardstick15by5
09-06-2013, 05:43 PM
Carine had half the mind to grab the camera from him and gave him a slap for insulting her modesty like this.. but John was quicker. “LOOK AT YOURSELF!” John barked and pointed to her ass and zoomed in on the picture.. Carine wasn’t sure what he was getting at.. “SEE YOUR DISGUSTING PANTYLINE?? It’s not helping that you’ve always been wearing suuccchhhhh tight skirts! Another one of your seducing tricks??”

“no of course not! They’re tight because... “ Carine tried to...
“Because you got pregnant? Stop using the same convenient excuse for your tricks.” John intercepted before Carine could finish her sentence.. John wanted to touch the pantyline and feel her bum, but he didn’t have the guts to do so....
Both of them shared an awkward silence for a few moments..

“Boss, what do you want me to do now?” Carine tried to end the mini turmoil.

“want you to do? I want you to stop this seducing actions..” John reasoned calmly, his mind still flustered with the thoughts to touch Carine’s ass.

“i’m not! It’s really the truth... I can just go to the toilet to remove it if you really think it’s necessary..” Carine spoke without thinking..

‘GULPED’ John choked on his saliva before recovering to shout “REMOVE YOUR PANTIES?? IS THAT ANOTHER SEDUCING TRICK OF YOURS??”

“No No No... God please No.... I’m not... Please stop saying that...” Carine has never felt more maligned in her entire life, this can’t even compare to the treatment she gets from her in laws

"THEN MUST I REALLY GIVE YOU THE SOLUTIONS TO EVERY SINGLE RIDICULOUS PROBLEM YOU CAN GIVE ME?? HOW INCOMPETENT CAN YOU TRULY BE?? Maybe you do not deserve the upcoming promotion..." John picked his words carefully and deviously. He wanted Carine to be at his mercy so badly, to hold her and fuck her everyday in the office. He had an addiction to masturbation, this he hoped to be treated with a healthy session of fucking daily to cure his addiction.

"No no, I think I know what I should do...buy new underwear?" Carine murmured in disbelief that her quick wit emerged faster than her moral conscious.

"YES! it seems you're not so pathetic after all. But do you know WHICH KINDS to buy?" John said with a sly tone.

"Errrm.. Yes.... errr.." Carine stumped and didn't know the right answer. Certainly a larger size panties this time round was not going to solve the panty line problem...

"Well, the problem now is your pantyline. Get something that will make it disappear...." John said slyly, but paused for a moment to predict how wrong it can go... "AND NOT NEW SKIRTS, remember I do not want others to be aware that I've helped you through this problem."

"Yes understood boss." Carine replied. "How long do I have?"

skyline2000
10-06-2013, 09:52 AM
More more more!

pokeman71
10-06-2013, 10:33 AM
June holiday block bluster.

Hardstick15by5
10-06-2013, 06:48 PM
"Need I tell you again? or you have some trace of intelligence?" John replied once again, trying his best not to give her instructions.

"Yes I understand." Carine said and quickly left. The drill formulated quickly inside her smart brain. She sort of knew what she had to get but she had no idea how uncomfortable she would be in them. She had seen them before, friends during school talked about wearing those, G-strings and what they call thongs. She never understood the difference between them either.. The moment she alighted at Ion, she knew what she needed to do. She efficiently made her way straight to La senza. However when she got in, she was at a lost.. THERE WERE SO MANY TO CHOOSE FROM... and none of which appealed to her... They all looked so... slutty......

Carine never liked the use of that word; she had always frowned to the use of vulgarities her entire life.

To Carine, the word slut defined as a woman who uses her beauty, sexual appeal and body to seduce men for sex and favours. The word 'Slut' was a word she never thought would be associated with herself, or rather, could be used on her. Not because Carine saw herself as a holy saint of a virtuous woman, but because she never thought she had the qualities to be one. She was never aware the attraction her figure was to men. She always thought that ALL men are only attracted to slim and pretty models. Little did she know that a significant portion of men lust for women who had that bit of extra flesh.

Even so, Carine's curves were enough to attract most men. Despite her simple looks, she emitted an aura of innocence and vulnerability, one which men would desire to take advantage of.

She looked at herself in the mirror, unknowingly she smiled.. It took her only a few seconds to readjust to her familiar reality and shook herself out of it..

She had put on a zebra printed G-string, or is it a thong. She didn't know. But one thing she did know was that she it was a matching set to the one she bought and put on the day before, with her back to John whom she prayed hard was not looking. She looked at herself in the mirror and a new sense of realisation filled her. The thong actually felt comfortable! The bottom of the thong felt more secure than her normal panties did, it tugged on her crotch and vagina opening area in a secure fit. The feeling was new, it was interesting. Carine felt a sense of satisfaction or minute joy appearing from thin air, she actually like seeing herself in the zebra prints with a nice and brightly colored lingerie. This was so much better than regular dull colored panties.

To normal people, that would be a lame and weird feeling to be having, but to Carine, it seemed like she’s facing so much stress from home and work that she’s seeking out any outlet in her life to find some solace, joy or excitement. She was in trouble so deep that she was using such antics to keep herself sane unknowingly.

The saucy thong grew on her so much that she wanted to see herself in the matching set. She quickly got the bra which she wore the day before out from her hand bag, she was so worried about it being found at home that she decided to keep it in the handbag and keep it in her office. She changed into it swiftly and then admired herself in the mirror once. ‘Wow’ she thought to herself. She looked so different wearing these. The color turquoise breathed a puff fresh life into her near lifeless soul. She admired how the turquoise color defined her curves and how the zebra prints brought out the sexuality in her. She felt like a model, she felt so glam.. she felt like she could wear these and go for a swim and not have to feel embarrassed about the minimal fats she had.. Maybe... she could even be a swim suit model?

“OH NO!” what am I thinking? Carine suddenly shook herself into reality. She checked her watch. It’s already past 30mins! ‘OH NO!’ Carine sweared, John was going to be very angry... Without hesitation, she took out the thong, grabbed everything she had chosen and quickly went to pay them. She rushed for a cab and on the journey back, Carine thought about how to explain to John why she was so late and how to resolve the situation.

She didn’t realize the bra she wore this morning wasn’t with her, it was lying in the changing room.

Back at the office, John paused for a moment and checked his watch. He smiled to himself. ‘That woman dares to be late... Good. Now I have more reasons to take advantage of her!’

John then went back to jerking himself while watching the picture of Carine’s butt..

-to be continued-

Hardstick15by5
11-06-2013, 11:37 PM
John then went back to jerking himself while watching the picture of Carine’s butt.. During the 30 minutes which Carine left, he had already ejaculated once while jerking himself off and he was close to another one. He knew Carine was on her way back but he couldn’t control himself. That was how badly he wanted to fuck her.

Then, ‘Knock Knock’ “Boss, it’s me, can I come in?” the tender and meek voice of Carine politely filled the quiet office. John quickly zip up his pants and tidied himself. He threw the mess of tissue paper into his thrash.

“DO YOU NEED ME TO COME AND WELCOME YOU IN? WHAT TIME IS IT ALREADY?” John barked while trying to keep his composure.

Carine quickly rushed in. She had already changed into the thong in the toilet so as to avoid stripping in front of John.

“I’m really sorry boss, there was a huge traffic jam. But see, I’ve gotten rid of the panty line. Sorry to keep you waiting.” Carine bent sideways and showed John her butt.

John gasped as he watched Carine arched her body. It was curvy to his own idea of perfection. Carine was glad to see John’s reaction, thinking that she had pleased him with her own diligence by changing into it already.

John took a moment before he realised all his plans were foiled. If she had already changed into it, then how is he going to get a chance to see her naked ass or take some photos of them secretly????? He panicked but quickly came up with a new plan.

“How do I know you didn’t just took your old panties out?” John tried his luck. “Prove to me that you really went down to a store to get new ones and made me wait for more than 40 minutes! I missed my lunch because of you by the way.”

“errrr.. errr... but I only bought one... I’m wearing it now..” Carine was stunned by his reaction, it was the complete opposite of what she expected. In her hurry, she only bought one and she was wearing it! She had selected a few but decided not to buy the rest as she hadn’t tried their size and she probably was never going to wear them, just like the bras she chucked in her cupboard.

“Bought one? How convenient your excuses have become.” John kept his composure, he so badly wanted to command Carine to strip her skirt off, but he reminded himself to be safe and let Carine do the suggesting.

“But it’s the truth....” Carine tried to think of other ways to prove her innocence but her usual quick witted brain was failing her.. All solutions all point to one, one she dreaded the most. “Do you need me to show it to prove to you?”

“Mind your condescending tone. I’m not the one who’s about to be reported now” John warned and waited for Carine to act.

Unwillingly, she turned around, undid her skirt pull it down quickly before lifting it up again.

“WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?” John scolded

“I’m proving to you!” Carine turned and quickly explained.

“NO YOU WERE FLASHING ME! I COULDN’T EVEN SEE. IS THIS YOUR SEDUCING TRICK AGAIN?”

“No no... please wait.. “ Carine turned around once more, let her skirt down and waited for John to react. The seconds crawled like minutes as she slowly counted them.. Still no reaction from John. She couldn’t see his reaction either.

“Boss, is this ok?” she asked gently.

“Give me a minute, I’m replying to an email.” John gave an excused, he was secretly taking photos of her without flash, without her knowledge. He wasted at least 5 seconds glued to her near naked ass with so little Zebra print material covering it. He felt his penis blown up even bigger.

“Ok done... You bought this?? You’re really a slut aren’t you?” John insulted Carine on purpose.

“No no... I bought this because it was the only ones there.” Carine quickly pulled up her skirt as she spoke.

“What do you think you’re doing? Did I approve it yet?”

Carine was beginning to feel so frustrated. She wanted to cry but kept her cool.

“Now turn around, I want to inspect the front.” John demanded.

Unwillingly, Carine dragged her body to turn. John tried his best not to let his emotions show. He was resisting himself from grabbing Carine and fucking her on his formal leather sofa. He was stunned; he couldn’t stare away from Carine’s crotch. He wanted to fuck her so badly, but there was nothing he could do to get away with it..... he was so stuck, how to bed her... how to bed her..... until.... He noticed Carine’s bra print through her light apple green shirt.

“My my...” John got up from his seat and walked towards Carine. Carine was rather scared at first, what was John up to?

“DID YOU BUY YOURSELF A NEW BRA AS WELL?????” He walked up to her and pointed at her bra cup, touching it briefly, “I’m pretty damn sure you weren’t wearing this just now. TELL ME THE TRUTH!”

“No no, this was the one I bought yesterday, remember?”

“REMEMBER? YOU THINK I REMEMBER YOUR SHIT? I GOT MORE IMPORTANT THINGS TO DO.” John paused for a moment. “My my, you’re really a slut.. you’re trying to seduce me aren’t you?? wearing a animal printed lacy bra with a see through shirt...”

“NO NO!” Carine’s frustration started to pour out. “THIS IS RIDICULOUS! HOW CAN YOU SAY SUCH THINGS!!!”

“WATCH YOUR TONE YOU SLUT! You think this will sound ridiculous when I type in the report and submit it to the board? You want to find out?” John got even louder than her.

Carine, shocked at her outburst, quickly composed herself.

“I’m sorry, I’m so sorry, I didn’t mean it.” She pleaded. “Please don’t report this.”

John smirked as he decided to try one of the plans he had formulated.

“Maybe there’s something you can help me with.”

Bros who up me, thanks a lot! I'm shocked at the 35 points increase.

lt0l0tl
12-06-2013, 12:36 AM
Bros who up me, thanks a lot! I'm shocked at the 35 points increase.
Wow... more pls.. now senior bro oso interested in Carine!

rotter88
12-06-2013, 01:37 AM
Great story. I will be camping for more :D

Hardstick15by5
12-06-2013, 04:10 PM
“YES YES! PLEASE! ANYTHING! Just don’t report me!” Carine begged.

“Anything? Really?” John’s heartbeat raced so fast he was so scared he was going to die. He can’t believe that this was actually going to work. But he had doubts, what he had to threaten Carine was not enough for him to demand what he desired the most. He wanted Carine to let him fuck her. But he knew that it was unlikely she would agree to such a deal for something not fatally damaging to her career. He needed to play his cards well, besides he hasn’t gotten the confirmation on his trump card yet.

“YES ANYTHING!” Carine pleaded with no regard for anything.

“My brother is studying his degree in photography..... He needs a model to pose for him.” John blurted out slowly as he tried to get his plan into hand.

“...... Yes?” Carine was trying to figure out what it was.

“He needs a model in lingerie. He needs the pictures for his assignment and he has yet to find a willing model.” John begin to piece out his idea.

“So you want me to be his model? In lingerie???” Carine asked in shock and showing huge signs of

“NO! Can you let me finish? HOW RUDE CAN YOU BE?” John barked again, realizing that the fear factor in Carine was fading. “He is a lazy and useless bum like you! In fact I’ve taken most of his pictures for him. You don’t have to pose for him, you pose for me! Right now!”

“Pose?? In lingerie?? Oh my God, people will see it right???” Carine’s frustrations were turning in to panic. “What if someone I know sees it??”

“Who do you think you are? Angelina Jolie? I will not be taking photos with your face. Just everything below your head, from shoulders to toe. I will allow you to check each photo whenever I snap one.” John negotiated with her sternly. He knew he had to get her to agree with it and be comfortable with it, that she was getting the end of the bargain.

Carine reasoned with her own logic. She was rather puzzled and surprised actually. The deal John had just put on the table was actually a bargain. She only needed to pose without her identity being exposed, which she could ensure and her promotion would not be jeopardized by the report!

“Okay, I will do it. How many photos will you be taking? I really need to check all of them. You promise?” Carine agreed quickly and willingly. A part of her wanted to do this badly because she felt that this simple act will be her easy obstacle to clearing the confusion. Another part of her also badly wanted to do this because it felt exciting, posing like a model to a stranger, for a project.

“How many photos would you be willing to take?” John reversed the question.

“err.... Two or three? Is that enough?” Carine bargained.

“TWO OR THREE??? It’s for an assignment. You think?”

“Oh yes, is ten enough then?”

“Ten????” John considered, but he wanted more. “Well, I can make do with ten, but if it turns out to be insufficient; we can always take photos on another day, can’t we?” He taunted her.

“No no.. please take as many as you need today. Let’s not trouble you further more.” Carine being cornered decided to give her all. “So what do I do now?”

-to be continued-

graffika
13-06-2013, 12:32 AM
This story is great. Camping here for more!

Hardstick15by5
13-06-2013, 09:06 AM
To the dissatisfied reader who zapped me.

- boring and long winded, so many chapters all sluts, bra, John, panties

I sincerely apologise to have made you feel like you've wasted your time reading my thread, maybe you can read another one?

My title did say, manipulated and blackmailed..

And I did have the intention to finish up this story as it unfolds, based on a story I've heard for real, be it true or fake.

Maybe you can have some guts and leave your ID behind?

After all, I've never asked for points, even if its really long winded, is that YOUR problem?

henabi
13-06-2013, 09:17 AM
dont worry dude... I am sure many laojiao here who appreciate your sharing will return you 10 folds the points you lost...

and its ending soon? oh man....

Hardstick15by5
13-06-2013, 09:45 AM
Ending? Still got quite a long way to go..

No need to up me. Points are really meaningless anyway but to see a red zapper, a mood turn off

Story quite some way to go. Tell me if I should continue.

- photoshops

- John got his trump card to bed her

- how Carine got pregnant.

raider102
13-06-2013, 10:01 AM
Ending? Still got quite a long way to go..

No need to up me. Points are really meaningless anyway but to see a red zapper, a mood turn off

Story quite some way to go. Tell me if I should continue.

- photoshops

- John got his trump card to bed her

- how Carine got pregnant.

Bro a good story is one which include all of the above. So i guess u got a lot more typing to do. Hahaha :D

Coffeecans
13-06-2013, 04:10 PM
Relax bro. Come, let's go for coffee.

DDAMn
13-06-2013, 08:01 PM
Dun worry bro i'm sure all bros that apperciate gd stories doesn't matter fiction ur truth will support u.carry on bro.

Hardstick15by5
13-06-2013, 08:19 PM
Please pardon my long winded writing.

Adapted from a true account. Giving sensationalized details in full.

John almost thought he was dreaming. Carine, the milf he had lust for years to fuck, is now at his disposal to snap her. He could probably get her to pose in any pose he wants. He decided to test the limits of Carine’s willingness slowly.

“Ok put your skirt back on. I need a before and after shot.” John instructed her nicely. Carine obliged and followed his every word. She put her skirt back on.

“Check the blinds, make sure they’re shut properly and lock the door.” John instructed. He quickly switched memory cards. “All good? Now come over and pose beside the couch.”

Carine did so, but John wasn’t satisfied.

“I’m asking you to pose, not be a scarecrow. Are you really that talentless?” John retorted her, sensing his opportunity he grabbed Carine’s arm and positioned them in an arch, pushed her back to bend slightly towards the side of the couch. He held her waist, very high and close to her breasts, with both hands and shifted it. “Don’t be so shocked, this is how I handle models when I do my leisure photo shoots back then. If their perfectly toned waists had no problems with me shifting them, your flabby one shouldn’t too. ” John reassured Carine’s insecurities. Carine felt a sense of shame about her body and didn’t want to irritate John further. She just him adjust her body in any manner he wanted. She wanted to prove that she could do this as well.

“Okay, get ready. You can close your eyes if you want to. Please keep your chests upright so that your saggy breasts will look firmer.” John continued to say things to insult Carine, even though they were the exact opposite of what he was feeling. John had just made Carine pose beside the couch with a semi slanted position and looked all so inviting.

“Boss, can I check it please?” Carine tried to ensure her anonymity.

“you think we’ve got all day long? I will let you check all the pictures one shot later when we are done.” John flashed Carine the preview to assure her slightly before proceeding to feel her hands, her waist, her back and at times her bra to ‘adjust’ her ‘saggy’ breasts.

He made her pose in the following positions with the following positions.

2. Sitting on the couch with her legs crossed tightly to reveal her beautiful thigh and a snippet of her thong through the zao geng.

3. Carine with her legs slightly spread, hands spread on the couch back cushions with an inviting pose.

4. Carine bending forward with her butt arched upwards like a doggy fuck position. John took a few low angled shots of this pose with FLASH, to capture her zao geng as well.

5. Carine squatting down and pretending to do some work while the back of her blouse gets pulled upwards and her skirt stretched downwards, thus revealing the top of her thong.

He was rather surprised at Carine’s smooth cooperation. She had no qualms or complains with whichever position he wanted or how he shifted he body. He had already grazed her boob a few times and she didn’t react to it.

Ten minutes had passed.

“Okay now I’m going to unbutton a few of those on your blouse to take a few more”

“okay. Boss, may I ask, what’s the title of this assignment?” Carine enquired.

“The office seducing slut, you have a problem with it?” John threatened. Carine quickly shook her head. John proceeded to unbutton her blouse, resting his fingers on her boobs as he did it. He unbuttoned one and got Carine to make bend over poses, like picking up a pen or some files, revealing her cleavage as she did so. He made her cross her legs while sitting on the couch, he pulled her skirt upwards to reveal more thigh and spaced out her blouse to show more cleavage. He took some shots from a high angle to get her cleavage.

Next John then continued to unbutton Carine’s blouse until the full cup of her bra could be revealed. This time round, Carine was staring at John as he did it. Her nervousness seemed to have left her completely. John’s fingers trembled slightly as he watched her cleavage appear from beneath the blouse for the very first time. He knew he had to keep cool to make the whole photoshoot look real and with a story line. He could feel the precum oozing out in his foreskin.

He made Carine pose in all the different poses according to the different scenarios, bending forward over the table during work discussion, bending down to pick up some pens, sitting down on the couch invitingly with her legs crossed. Every other slutty pose you want to imagine.

John felt himself losing his conscious logic and fear, he unzipped Carine’s skirt and took it off. He was so tempted to remove the thong and fuck her doggy straight away but he knew he had to keep his cool. He made her pose more, different slutty poses, sexual position poses.

<I’ll leave it all to your imagination>

John couldn’t take it anymore, he took off her blouse and started napping even more photos. He shifted Carine, pushed her to bend in all sorts of angles, hoping to get a shot or a peek at her nipples, but damn himself. He was the one who made her buy the full cup bra. He decided that he needed to do more.

“Carine, I need you to remove your bra...” John finally mustered up his courage to ask.

Please don't up me, not here for points.

Johnston
14-06-2013, 10:03 AM
In a age of twitter and shit, it's nice to see some longer posts... Not short crap that ends "gotta go, typing on phone" or "I can only type posts when I log in and hard to log in" :D

Totally excellence writing and I might even be saving offline copy.... Which in the many hordes or stories here I only do a few times:eek:

Hardstick15by5
14-06-2013, 12:51 PM
“What??” Carine blurted out without any consideration of mannerism. “You never said anything about being naked!”

“RELAX! DON’T RAISE YOUR VOICE AT ME!” John reminded her of her tone. “No one said anything about you getting naked. All I’m asking if for you to remove your bra so that i can take a back shot. You will be using your hands to cover your breasts. This is the last part of the shoot. Do you want to get it over and done with?”
Carine contemplated for a moment. She was never going to strip for John, but a part of her wanted to try it for the thrill and excitement of doing such a photoshoot. Without agreeing, she turned around with her back facing John, carefully unhooked her bra and took it off. She immediately used both arms to cover her breasts.

John kept taking in deep breaths to help himself remain calm. He walked closer to her, adjusted her standing position and snapped a few photos.

“Have you covered your breasts with your hands properly? I need you to turn around. Please do not show me anything that will make me puke.” John did his best to insult Carine.

Carine took a moment to check, slowly and reluctantly, she turned around and looked away. John couldn’t believe his eyes, Carine was pressing hard on her breasts to cover the nipples area, but her breasts were so big that a huge portion of the top and bottom part of her beautiful milk smooth skinned breasts could be seen.

John quickly made full use of his chance to take as many photos as he could.

“Your breasts are so saggy! Turn around and use your palms to cup your breasts up and cover them instead.” John instructed firmly. Carine obliged and turned. ‘Damn, my brother is going to complain that I chose such an old woman to be the model” John murmured loudly so that Carine could hear.

‘An old woman?’ Carine thought to herself, her confidence took a beating. “Saggy breasts? Make him puke?” She felt a sudden surge of anger and a need to prove him wrong.

She cupped her breasts up and decided to prove to him that she still has got the appeal. She only used two of her fingers to cover each nipple, thus revealing parts of the areola and she turned around and gave John a feisty look.

John did not anticipate such a response, he wasted no time and took at least another 20 pictures of Carine, instructing her to make different poses which she obligingly agreed. He spent at least ten minutes on this, trying his best to hope Carine’s fingers would slip and reveal the full nipples to him.

He realised that Carine responded to his taunts and upped the ante on her own. He decided to try his luck again.

Looking down at his camera’s preview screen, “Damn. He is going to flip if he finds out I chose such an old model and didn’t even take some topless shots...’ He muttered audibly to himself, then looked up at Carine. Turn around.”

He then walked up to her from behind, placed one of her hand on her neck and the other on her waist. “These are back shots, so don’t move. I don’t want to see your saggy stuff and puke.”

Carine felt another dosage of his insult and her anger grew even more. She so badly wanted to show John her boobs, slap him and tell him that they aren’t saggy! Meanwhile, John was busy snappy photos from behind, as he moved more and more to his right to get better angled shots at Carine’s side breasts. He moved until he could see her nipples pointing.

“Even her back look bad..” John commented once more.

“Look carefully! Are you sure they are saggy?” Carine lost her cool and finally snapped!

bonnie1
14-06-2013, 08:36 PM
More more more! Dont stop please!

Hardstick15by5
14-06-2013, 10:41 PM
Hey bro, I always loved your stories, when you gonna start a new one?

shawnanderson
14-06-2013, 11:32 PM
wonderful story. like the pace. but it would be good if you can have more episodes each day =)

bonnie1
15-06-2013, 12:20 AM
Thank you bro hardstick. New story? Need to find the inspiration. I think your interracial story is a good one. Maybe my next will be along the same line.

Hardstick15by5
15-06-2013, 02:13 PM
Carine turned around and faced John. She put her hands on her waist and stared at him.

"Look carefully, are you sure they are saggy?" Carine snapped at John.

John was taken aback. This was the last thing he had expected. The sight of Carine's breasts was simply breathtaking. The were huge! They looked D-Cup, her nipples were brownish pink and not too large, looked so suckable.

He shook himself out of his state of shock and quickly took at least 5 photos. Seeing John's reaction, Carine felt a sense of satisfaction and a vote of confidence.

All of a sudden, someone knocked on the door.

"Boss are you there? It's urgent!" A familiar colleagues voice came from the door.

John and Carine looked at one another, John signalled for her to put her clothes back on.

"GO BACK TO YOUR OFFICE NOW, I'LL COME OVER!" John replied back.

Carine wasted no time and put her clothes back on. She was so worried about being caught in this situation, the last thing she wants is for John's accusations to be true! In the mad rush, John led the way by checking the corridor and Carine followed behind and snuck back into her office room. Most of the staff were back at their desks doing their work.

It was already 3.30pm. She sat down and quickly cleared her work.

Meanwhile, John was having a discussion with another colleague, Kian Chang, the accountant. John kept a sly smile on throughout the entire discussion. He knew his plans were unravelling to be a hit. Carine was now at his full mercy.

Carine buried herself in the work, she didn't want to think about what happened. When the clock stuck 5.30pm, she left for home and hailed on the cab. While on the cab, she realised that she hadn't check any of the photos John took!! What if he took her face? She had topless photos too!

Oh no! oh no!! oh no!!!!

Suddenly, her hand phone beeped.

- I need you tonight, meet me or you know the consequences. - the message read.

Levelle
15-06-2013, 02:24 PM
Nice thread =)

guynkfb
15-06-2013, 03:37 PM
breathtaking bro .
Loving to read it waiting for follow ups :D

chlnny
16-06-2013, 08:30 PM
This shld be the best story i read on the board. Up for ts! Pls cont!

IwantbustyKim
17-06-2013, 06:51 PM
GREAT STOREY! cONTINUe!

Userlim
19-06-2013, 11:18 AM
Bro, we are starving here ...

post74
21-06-2013, 02:28 PM
must up this thread...:)

eeemen
21-06-2013, 03:09 PM
Poor Carine, being bullied and taken advantage of becoz of desires and lust! But an interesting insight into the emotional effects. Like your writing style by the way. Thanks bro n cheers, ...............

pokeman71
22-06-2013, 10:09 AM
TS get smoke out in haze.

beready24
25-06-2013, 01:59 AM
Bump.. Dont let this story die!!

brobert64
26-06-2013, 12:09 AM
support support

memphisprints
26-06-2013, 09:53 AM
I miss Carine, waiting earnestly for updates heheheh

shawnanderson
26-06-2013, 10:46 PM
Perhaps we should let the thread die off instead of bumping up every now and then and make ppl feel there is an update.

Dont think TS want to continue anymore since I see him online frequently yet not updating.

hope my post is the last to this thread until TS continues his story...:o

nightfly1966
08-07-2013, 02:13 PM
Damn...I miss busty Carine...:p

Gimmedabra
09-07-2013, 08:06 PM
omg...i'm leaking so much pre-cum reading whole shot of yr stories.... PLs continue!! :p

SniperIV
10-07-2013, 12:26 AM
Oh no, no more carine ? :(

tuikboo
11-07-2013, 04:56 PM
TS many days no come..pls post..

datamini
12-07-2013, 02:47 PM
excellent writing

nightfly1966
13-07-2013, 09:20 AM
Still waitin for milf busty Carine...:p

minion2222
13-07-2013, 12:17 PM
TS gone?
Good story though.

Ah hai
26-07-2013, 08:47 PM
Verty good story, waiting for more update!

TREKLIM
10-08-2013, 03:59 AM
Continue bro, is Carine getting fuck?

Hardstick15by5
10-08-2013, 03:55 PM
Continue bro, is Carine getting fuck?
yeah.. she got fucked.. a lot.

Sorry bros. Going through mid life crisis and stuff.. no mood to write.

basically, the boss found a way to threaten her and fuck her. the baby not by the husband. complicated and drama family.

secretfriend
10-08-2013, 05:43 PM
hopefully you can tell us how she got fucked...alot

TREKLIM
11-08-2013, 10:03 AM
Hopefully you get your mood resolve issues and continue bro.

RomperStomper
11-08-2013, 11:51 AM
Your faithful readers will still be here waiting when you are ready to write again... All the Best, Bro

Fowler09
11-08-2013, 02:08 PM

Take good care of urself bro. life is more impt

d0nald
11-08-2013, 09:02 PM
Thanks for the wonderful and great story!:)

Madprince
11-08-2013, 09:56 PM
Nice story bro, although wish you can continue, but understand every man got their own problems to handle.

drag28nick
12-08-2013, 01:16 PM

basically, the boss found a way to threaten her and fuck her. the baby not by the husband. complicated and drama family.

yeah bro I think it's better you finish the story rather than keep us hanging... what's the point of telling the story when it's not complete... the way you elaborate details is very nice though... salute you bro... ;)

oeioei
14-08-2013, 02:37 AM
No more. Story ended. TS mid life crisis.

MrPeanut
14-08-2013, 04:34 AM
Really great stuff

bb300
14-08-2013, 08:55 PM
bro.. continue this story..

Reachme
18-11-2013, 03:07 PM
Bro,

Whenever you are done with settling issues with your personal life, please do share this story. I have subscribed to this story, though I know that this was abruptly ended.

Really surprising to know that Singaporean women can be like Carine, who is allowing someone to exploit her. I always think our women are much smarter than us.

xiaotaijian
27-03-2014, 10:43 PM
Read the thread after one of the bros mentioned this. Really a nice story hope TS can continue the story :)

3days
09-09-2014, 10:37 PM
Read the thread after one of the bros mentioned this. Really a nice story hope TS can continue the story :)

TS has run out of creative juice. he is not returning. there are only few good writers around, know how to end, but most don't know how to end.

evil_doct
29-09-2015, 06:03 PM
Carine turned around and faced John. She put her hands on her waist and stared at him.

"Look carefully, are you sure they are saggy?" Carine snapped at John.

John was taken aback. This was the last thing he had expected. The sight of Carine's breasts was simply breathtaking. The were huge! They looked D-Cup, her nipples were brownish pink and not too large, looked so suckable.

He shook himself out of his state of shock and quickly took at least 5 photos. Seeing John's reaction, Carine felt a sense of satisfaction and a vote of confidence.

All of a sudden, someone knocked on the door.

"Boss are you there? It's urgent!" A familiar colleagues voice came from the door.

John and Carine looked at one another, John signalled for her to put her clothes back on.

"GO BACK TO YOUR OFFICE NOW, I'LL COME OVER!" John replied back.

Carine wasted no time and put her clothes back on. She was so worried about being caught in this situation, the last thing she wants is for John's accusations to be true! In the mad rush, John led the way by checking the corridor and Carine followed behind and snuck back into her office room. Most of the staff were back at their desks doing their work.

It was already 3.30pm. She sat down and quickly cleared her work.

Meanwhile, John was having a discussion with another colleague, Kian Chang, the accountant. John kept a sly smile on throughout the entire discussion. He knew his plans were unravelling to be a hit. Carine was now at his full mercy.

Carine buried herself in the work, she didn't want to think about what happened. When the clock stuck 5.30pm, she left for home and hailed on the cab. While on the cab, she realised that she hadn't check any of the photos John took!! What if he took her face? She had topless photos too!

Oh no! oh no!! oh no!!!!

Suddenly, her hand phone beeped.

- I need you tonight, meet me or you know the consequences. - the message read.

how come hapndphone beeped and no more ?? been waiting for a long long while come back TS .... finish this off ....

Lakland
29-09-2015, 06:54 PM
Wah seh! This kind of old post also u all can dig up! Jin power! Somemore is interracial and blackmail theme. I read until can die cock stand.

Hopefully the TS mid life crisis ended for the better and he can come back complete the story soon.

Sometimes i see good but incomplete stories, i will have the urge to continue for them and give it ending, but no time cos i got my Korean SYT Coursemate story to complete, and also feels wrong to hijack fellow bro story.

pratacheese
29-09-2015, 08:35 PM
Wah seh! This kind of old post also u all can dig up! Jin power! Somemore is interracial and blackmail theme. I read until can die cock stand.

Hopefully the TS mid life crisis ended for the better and he can come back complete the story soon.

Sometimes i see good but incomplete stories, i will have the urge to continue for them and give it ending, but no time cos i got my Korean SYT Coursemate story to complete, and also feels wrong to hijack fellow bro story.

We don't mind you continuing ...... your story damn power :D

Lakland
30-09-2015, 08:47 AM
We don't mind you continuing ...... your story damn power :D

Kekeke... Thank you thank you! I finish my own story first, then i see again whether to start new or to continue this one...

sexydildo
03-10-2015, 07:18 AM
What happened to our writer bro???

dinzmarck
08-10-2015, 10:22 PM
yah lor.... TS where are you?